Finley Becomes Hannah

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My hands found her ass cheeks and I kneaded the muscular flesh, pulling her cheeks aside so I could gaze on her pussy lips wrapped around my cock. My shaft was soaked with her wetness as I watched it emerge from her, her lips clinging with each downstroke, turning inside out as I watched the pink flesh gripping my white cock, not wanting to let me out.

Watching the hidden camera footage now, I am treated to her closed eyes as she mutters and moans my name. Her head is hanging off the edge of the table. Her beautiful blonde hair flipping and tossing with her ecstasy. Just the way I love it when a Peloton girl flips that ponytail with a sassy tease. There is sweat beading on her forehead. And back in the room, I feel myself getting close.

But I'm still not sure I should cum inside her. I can tell how close she is and I don't want to deprive her of a second orgasm, so I slide my cock out and in a heartbeat replace it with two fingers. She collapses her chest down to the table's end, her ass still in the air, and my fingers reach deep into her pussy, curling downward to her front wall where I find the fleshy patch of her g-spot. Her whimpers grow more desperate and intense and then she moans out "Fuuuuuck.... oh my God, oh my God....shiiiiiiiiit" and she grabs the edge of the table for dear life and starts to cum. She pops upward to her knees, upright, and I wrap one arm around her ribcage while my fingers continue to bring her over the edge.

"Oh my god, it feels so fucking good... oh my God... mother fuck ---" she wails. And watching the video now, I see her tits bouncing beautifully, before she gasps, "Stop, stop, stop, it feels so good" and then she lets out a scream as her second orgasm, more powerful than the last one, crests.

I abide her request, and she lays her head back onto my shoulder sweetly. Gasping for breath. Bathed in ecstasy. I hold her tenderly for a moment, before she collapses down and rolls to her back. I climb back on top of her, and my cock is ready to slide inside her again. After that rolling orgasm, her pussy is somehow even tighter than just a moment ago. I start to fuck her hard as she hangs her head off the end of the table, and that telltale sound of my thighs smacking her ass with each thrust begins to echo around the room, mixing with the sloshing of her soaking wetness being probed by my cock.

I roll her over and pull her back on top of me but before she slides down onto me, she giggles "Hold on, I need a water break." As her feet hit the floor, her words smile breathlessly: "My legs are wobbly."

She chugs water, her face and chest flush, and sweat glistening all over her body. I pivot around and lay on the table, so that her back is to the camera and I wait for her to climb on top of me. She looks down and says with wonder, "Nothing like that has ever happened in here before." And then she slides her pussy back down onto me.

"It's probably time that I know your real name now, isn't it?" I ask, as my cock rests bareback in her warm, wet vagina. She hesitates, then smiles, "It's Hannah." And she starts to ride me, locking those beautiful blue eyes onto mine, with an even deeper level of intimate passion.

I absolutely nailed the camera angle, because from here I can see in intimate definition as her wet lips embrace my cock and slide down. Her pussy is simply perfect. Watching file IMG_0191, I can literally see her wetness glistening on my cock.

She spins herself around, offers her pussy to my face, and takes me into her mouth. She mutters, my cock still stuffed in her mouth, "My God, your dick is so fucking hard." (I didn't have the heart to tell her I'd popped a Viagra on the way over.)

"I don't want to finish here though," I whisper through her pussy lips. And so she slides her body down, and mounts me in reverse cowgirl. Again, the video lens is positioned perfectly and I can relive every moment of her lips bouncing up and down on my cock. "I'm getting close," I caution her. And I guide her off of me just long enough to slip the condom on. I wanted nothing more than to cum inside her, but I didn't want to push my luck.

She loweres herself back onto me, and even with a condom, it feels better than it should -- perhaps because inside the condom I am still coated with Finley's -- "Hannah's," my mind smiles -- juices. Her face is right in the frame and I goad her into some dirty talk. "Where do you want me to cum?" I whisper, and she looks back over her shoulder and coos, "Anywhere you want, baby..." And she starts to fuck me faster. I realize she meant "anywhere" because as she starts to bounce incredibly hard and fast on my dick even before she asks, "Do you have a condom on?" I have no doubt it wouldn't have mattered what I said, but I assured her (truthfully) that I did, and then she raised it into an even higher gear and started to fuck me with abandon. She moans out and exclaims and I feel her pussy clamp onto my condom-clad dick as a third orgasm rushes through her body, and that's all I can take: I start to explode. Once. Twice. Three times. No fewer than seven or eight eruptions later, I don't know if I've ever cum so hard in my life, and looking back the explosions continued for a full forty-five seconds as I burst in her every time she bounced down onto my. When I can't possibly take anymore, I put my hand on her ass to signal she can stop, and grab onto the base of the condom while she slides her pussy up and off me. Thank God I did -- her grip was so tight it slid the latex halfway up my shaft before I grabbed it to hold it in place (ensuring that I would not get a call from a young person 20 years from now who found me on Ancestry.com).

And then she did something a provider had never done before: she climbed on top of me and cuddled. It turns out we stayed there for over half an hour, well past the time I had paid for, just basking in the joy of one another.

"I hope you'll call me," she whispers. As I think -- "Now what have I done?" I'd buried my wedding ring in my jeans pocket before I entered, and I realize she doesn't know one way or another about my status. But I'm not sure it's going to matter. Finley -- make that Hannah -- gave her personal cell phone number, and asked "Can I see you again?"

"Absolutely," I replied.

This story ended barely an hour ago. And I don't know what will happen next. I do know that I just enjoyed the most intimate sex of my entire life. As I type that sentence, a text pops across my screen: "That was me logging into Netflix from the hotel," my wife's message reads. "Can you give me the code?"

And I hastily do. Before I hit save on this story. And then I retire to bed to watch this amazing video of Hannah riding me for the next hour.

12