Finn Ch. 03: Found

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"He doesn't mind?"

"Mind? It's what he craves. He chose to be a community slave. Use him however you please," Madame Alaina said.

Lexa turned and opened one of the cabinets that lined the room, grabbing out a black flogger.

"Doesn't it hurt?" she asked, taking it from Lexa's hand.

"Does it matter?" Lexa replied.

It felt strange in her hand, like a weapon she wasn't properly trained to use. She approached his stretched body, lightly running her fingertips down the crevices on his stomach separating his muscles. His tongue ran over his lips, his hot breath dancing across her cheek.

"There are more whips and floggers in those cabinets," Lexa said, gesturing to the left, "or ball stretchers, clamps, and other surprises in those cabinets," she finished, pointing to the right.

"Or you can let him please you with his mouth," Madame Alaina offered, "and if he earns it then maybe with his cock."

"Or, if you prefer to be the penetrator, you can do that as well," Lexa added.

"Penetrator?" she questioned, her mind and hands still absorbed in the layout of his torso. "I don't have the required anatomy for that."

"Required anatomy? I can give you the anatomy," Madame Alaina replied, her mouth curling up on one side, "in any size and color you prefer."

"Is this real?" Her words were just a whisper. Any louder and she would risk waking herself up. There had always been the thought, stuffed down as far as she could manage into the abyss of her mind, that she was incomplete. A thought that she was missing the primitive part of the brain that made a person ache with need. But she had never seen a man bound before. And what a beautiful contradiction he was. The shadow of the stubble on his chin, the muscles stretching his skin, his body, which was so much larger than hers because of the testosterone that flowed through it, all of it was so beautiful in its chains.

"Yes, Mistress..." Lexa answered her.

"So, are you a huntress?" Madame Alaina asked. "Or would you prefer to be the deer?"

She took a step back, letting her eyes continue to wander over their captive. His erection eagerly pointed her way. It was already dripping with anticipation, and so was she.

"I'm a huntress," she said, running the tails of the flogger through her fingers.

***********************

***********************

***********************

Thanks for reading. Please don't forget to hit the stars below to rate this story. Any and all feedback is welcome and appreciated. All I ask is before leaving a comment or rating the story, please keep in mind this is not meant to be a stand alone story. It is only 1 chapter in a series. Thanks.

12