Finn Ch. 11: Forte

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Can I please come, Mistress?" he begged into her ear.

She weakly shook her head, bringing his arms to a stop. He needed to remember mornings were about her pleasure, not his.

She shakily stood up, carefully finding her balance on the mattress, then looked down at him. His length was slick with the results of the pleasure it had brought her, and it stood up begging her to come back. His eyes hovered over her, the chain swaying slightly from the collar around his neck. Her heart throbbed at the sight. She had torn him apart and put him back together exactly how she wanted him.

He leaned forward and flicked his tongue between her legs.

She grabbed him by the hair, jerking his head back. "Did I give you permission to taste my pussy?"

His erection jumped at her roughness. "No, Mistress."

"Ask for what you want."

"Please let me taste your pussy, Mistress." His voice was low, his tongue running over his lips.

"Just a taste." She released her hold on his scalp and he leaned forward and buried his head between her legs. It was such a primitive act, and one he looked so beautiful in his desperation to perform.

"Enough." She forced the word from her mouth even though it was far from enough.

He sat back and made no attempt to wipe her from his face.

She unbuckled the collar and let it fall to the bed. "Put your collar away then get ready for work."

She climbed off the bed, went into her bathroom and shut the door. She turned on the shower, knowing it would have to be a quick one. After the water heated up she jumped in, scrubbed off then got out and got dressed. She went into his room, grabbed the plug and the lube, then sat down on his bed when she heard him turn off the shower in the other bathroom. When he walked into the bedroom he looked at the plug in her right hand and the lube in her left then bent over the bed.

*****************************

Friday had come too fast and even though she hadn't removed her will when he arrived home from work as she had every other day that week it was not the cause of his current discomfort. From inside his truck he looked up at the green neon sign that read "Tiny's." After a quick glance around the parking lot he could see he was the last to arrive. The blue Ford he had pulled in next to belonged to Ryan. Conner's white Ford was a few vehicles over next to Johnny's Green Dodge. And at the far end of the lot sat Trevor's beat up brown Chevy.

He sat back in his seat, her will reminding him if he didn't go inside the punishment she was capable of inflicting was much worse than any the men at the bar could come up with. So he grabbed his cowboy hat off the dashboard, pushed it down on his head and made his way into the place he used to spend the majority of his Friday nights.

"Finally!" Conner shouted to him from one of the high top tables.

Andrea smiled at him from behind the bar as he made his way over to where his friends sat.

"Glad to see you were allowed off your leash for a little while," Trevor said as he climbed up on one of the stools.

"Jack 'n Coke, right?" Andrea asked, leaning in past him to put the drink down.

"Thanks," he replied, though he was more thankful for the perfectly timed interruption to Trevor's comment than the drink he had no intention of touching.

"Did the fence stay up?" Ryan asked.

"Ya. Thanks again for the help." When he looked up towards Ryan, Trevor's eyes were drilling into him. Three empty glasses were next to the half full one Trevor's hand was wrapped around.

"Lucky none of those cows made it out to the main road before you got there," Ryan said.

"Ya, it was lucky." He traced over the rim of the glass in front of him with his finger, trying to ignore the eyes he could feel on his skin.

"Sure was," Trevor said, downing the rest of his drink before continuing. "Would've sucked if you had to chase a bunch of cows down the road then fix the fence on your own. Would've made you miss your curfew."

So this was how the night was going to be. He wasn't surprised. It was why he wanted to stay home. He shifted in his seat, the movement providing a welcome distraction from Trevor's glazed over expression.

"What's wrong? She cut off your tongue along with your nuts?" It was clear Trevor wasn't going to accept silence as a response. When he was talking, he expected an answer.

He shifted slightly in his seat again. He was tired of answering ignorant questions.

"Guess so," Trevor continued, laughing. "Does it feel cold down there with no nuts?"

"Fuck you," he finally replied. Ian would never allow anyone to speak to him that way. Neither would Ray. They were slaves, but they weren't bitches.

"Fuck me?" Trevor said, glaring. "Fuck you, Finn! You get with that girl and now you're too good for us?"

"You're the one with the problem! I don't get it, what are you so mad about? Mad you don't have me runnin' whenever you call? Mad I have better things to do now than come get drunk with you? Or are you just mad I have a hot girl who still lets me fuck her after the first time 'cause I can actually get her off?" The table went silent and he couldn't believe the words that had come out of his mouth. But he couldn't take them back and wasn't even sure if he would want to.

"You implying I can't get a girl off?" Trevor's tone was low, his eyes narrowed.

"I sure don't see any coming back for more," he replied, bracing himself for an attack given Trevor looked like he was about to lunge across the table.

Trevor shoved the empty drink glasses out of his way. "And you've suddenly become an expert?"

"I've got the trifecta," he said, unable to contain his smile. It was one part of his life he was certain of. "I can make her come with my hands, I can make her come with my mouth and I can make her come with my dick. And I do. Several times a day." They didn't need to know she was usually the only one who got to.

"Why the fuck would I wanna lick some girl's pussy 'til she came?"

There was a list of reasons he wanted to say- the way she tastes, the sounds that scream from her lips, the way her need drips down the closer she gets- but he figured it would be best to keep his response more vanilla. "To make her legs shake so hard she can't walk when you're done."

"How the hell is she supposed to get the fuck out if she can't walk?" Trevor asked, glancing around the table waiting for the other men to laugh. They sat quietly sipping their drinks, probably mapping out escape routes.

"Well, at least you've answered my question." He sat back, his eyes meeting Trevor's.

"So now you're gonna sit there and say I'm less of a man than you? My dick's been in twice the amount of pussy yours has."

"Well, I guess it depends on what you think makes a man a man. You measure it by how many drunk girls you can get to go home with you. I measure it by how many times I can get one girl to scream my name."

"She's fed you so much bullshit you're even starting to talk like her!" Trevor shouted, standing up and shoving his stool back under the table. "Sittin' there milkin' that one fuckin' drink all night. What, she give you a limit? She ain't even here!"

But she was there. He could feel her inside him with every movement. "Why do I need to be drunk for you? What, am I like the girls you pick up? I need to be drunk for you to enjoy me?"

"I ain't listenin' to this shit anymore!" Trevor spat, throwing two twenties down on the table before storming out the door.

He waited for the rest of the men to follow but was disappointed when they stayed put. If they had all left he would have been able to go home.

"Can I ask you a question?" Johnny said quietly, spinning his empty glass around.

"What?" He'd had enough of their questions.

"I just want to know what letter you usually have to get to before she, you know..." Johnny asked, fidgeting on his stool.

"Letter? I have no clue what the hell you're talking about," he replied, glancing around to notice all eyes at the table were on him.

"When you're, you know, eating pussy," Conner started, trying to help out Johnny who had now gone mute. "How far down the alphabet do you usually have to get before she comes?"

He didn't know what to say. He'd never done the alphabet down there before, but he imagined he would get punched in the head by the time he hit D if he tried.

****************

"You didn't have to come..." Lexa said from the seat across from her.

She stared out the window, watching the buildings slowly roll by as the limousine weaved its way through the traffic. "Yes, I did."

The rest of the ride they remained in silence, the weight of the air around them speaking for them. When they pulled through the gates of the château she looked to the white limousine already parked in front of the mansion. She stepped out and approached the door, held open by a collared Alex.

Down the hall to the right. It was a room rarely used, and she herself had been in it fewer times than Lexa. It was a place those in the community did their best to avoid being summoned to. Another slave stood outside the door holding it open for them, and they made their way inside. Four rows of chairs lined the small room on either side of the center aisle and faced the front of the room where Madame Alaina sat in a high backed chair. While many would say it resembled a wedding set up, what took place there closer resembled a funeral.

She followed Lexa to the front row and took a seat. When she turned to see who was seated on the other side of the room she was shocked when the redhead waved to her and smiled.

"You gave him to Maddie?" she whispered to Lexa, staring at his blond hair and kneeling body.

"Maddie was the only one I could find willing to take him on such short notice. Why?" Lexa replied.

Their heads turned towards the door at the sound of it opening. When Aiden walked in she wasn't surprised to see him. Like the ever attentive great white shark, he knew there was blood in the water and had come in hopes of his favorite feast. He was dressed for the part, as always. Black slacks and a grey shirt which clung to him in ways that made it clear being dominated by him didn't have to be by choice. He smiled at their stares, his dark eyes softening as he waved then took a seat in the third row on the opposite side of the room.

The door opened again and she watched a woman in heels and a leather dress enter. If the woman's skin was honest she was at least twenty years their senior. But even with her age she was stunning. Rich brown hair framed a perfect oval face, and green eyes looked their way. Logan turned to look at her, his eyes immediately finding the floor when she looked back.

"Mistress Katina?" she whispered into Lexa's ear.

"That would be my guess..." Lexa whispered back, crossing her arms over her chest.

Mistress Katina took a seat towards the back, avoiding eye contact with the rest of the room.

She had assumed Mistress Katina was young. With youth often came ignorance and narcissism, and while neither were a justifiable excuse, at least they provided an explanation. But now there was no explanation for the inexcusable behavior, which made the rage seething through her even hotter.

"I think that's everyone..." Madame Alaina said from her place at the front of the room. "Madame Lexi, please tell me what you know of the issue we need to address today."

Lexa stood and clasped her hands in front of her. "The slave was originally trained by Mistress Morgaine approximately five years ago," she started, glancing towards Logan's kneeling body. "Once he made his decision to become a slave, he was owned by Mistress Morgaine for the remainder of his training then given to Mistress April. Though I wasn't a Madame at the time, I was a witness during the change of ownership and all rules were followed. Approximately two weeks ago, Logan arrived at Château de Fierté, not Château d'Envie which is the château overseeing his slavery, and informed Mistress Morgaine he had been stripped of his collars by Mistress Katina and removed from her service."

"Mistress Morgaine, what, exactly, did the slave tell you?" Madame Alaina asked, leaning forward in her seat and crossing her legs.

She stood up and smoothed down the back of her short dress. "He told me he had been given to Mistress Katina by Mistress April because she wanted him. I believe he said this change of ownership happened a year ago." She gritted her teeth at the feel of Mistress Katina's eyes burning into her back, then squared her shoulders and raised her chin slightly as she glanced behind her to the woman at the back of the room before continuing. "Then he informed me Mistress Katina decided she didn't want him, took both his collars and kicked him out."

"Slave," Madame Alaina said, causing Logan to jump, "is this what happened?"

He looked up at her from his knees and nodded. "Yes, Madame."

"Was a new owner found for you?"

"Yes, Madame."

"Who?"

"Mistress Madeline."

She watched as Maddie smiled and wrapped his leash around her hand. Though she had been surprised he had been given to Maddie, she couldn't deny Maddie was a good match for him. He enjoyed humiliation, degradation, and any other form of abuse a domme was willing to subject him to. He had no interest in praise or affection. He wanted to be caged twenty-four/seven and never let out. And she knew Maddie would be eager to indulge all his desires.

"Who found your new owner?" Madame Alaina asked.

"Madame Lexi," he replied, gesturing towards her.

"Madame Lexi," Madame Alaina started, turning back to their side of the room, "is this ownership temporary or permanent for the forceable future?"

Lexa stood at attention again before answering. "That will depend on Mistress Madeline's preference. She took this slave as a favor to me. I don't know if she intends to keep him in her service or if she's trying to find a new owner for him. But she's a mistress of Château de Luxure so it will be Madame Tessa's responsibility to find a new owner for him."

"Mistress Madeline, do you intend to keep this slave in your service?"

Maddie removed more slack from his leash. "Yes, Madame."

"Okay, I will approve of him remaining in your service," Madame Alaina replied, then turned her attention to the back of the room. "Mistress Katina, come to the front row and have a seat."

The room was silent other than the sound of Mistress Katina's stiletto heals on the wood floor as she walked down the center aisle. She took the seat two chairs over from Maddie and her previous slave.

"Who oversaw the change of ownership between Mistress April and yourself for this slave?"

"Madame Vivian," Mistress Katina replied, nervously spinning the bracelet around her wrist.

"And Madame Vivian explained the rules of slave ownership to you when you agreed to take this slave into your service?"

Mistress Katina looked down and nodded. "Yes, Madame."

"Then why did you fail to follow them?" Madame Alaina's mouth set in a firm line, her eyes cold.

She knew there was nothing Mistress Katina could say which would change her fate, and nothing which would change how every domme in the community would now view her. She had broken a sacred rule and broken a slave's trust. It was fortunate the slave was Logan, who was more resilient than some. But that was an irrelevant fact, and now the fallen domme would burn for her crime.

Mistress Katina looked up from her bracelet and pushed her short hair away from her face. "I didn't want him anymore and didn't want to wait until a new owner was found." The words flew from her mouth as if she hoped if she said them fast enough nobody would be able to process their meaning.

The honesty was harsh and horrifying. How could a domme show such blatant disrespect for their slave's wellbeing? She pursed her lips together, afraid her mouth would open and all her anger would come tumbling out of it.

Madame Alaina's eyes were fixed on Mistress Katina, her stare like stone. "Was there a reason you didn't want him anymore that was his fault?"

"No, Madame." Mistress Katina shook her head, then briefly glanced behind her to Aiden.

"At this time you have a choice..." Madame Alaina said, dragging out the words.

She knew what the two options were, but her heart pounded in anticipation as if it was the first time she was hearing them and it was she who had to make the decision.

"You can choose to accept your punishment and once it's completed have your title restored and be welcomed back as a domme of the community." Madame Alaina spoke the sentence as if it was nothing more than a day in the stalks. "Or you can refuse to accept your punishment and be banished from our community. Your name will be blacklisted, and it will be known in every community you could try to become a part of. You know how far our reach is. I can promise you will never own another slave. What is your decision?"

Mistress Katina turned and looked to Aiden. His eyes readily met hers, his hungry smile patiently awaiting her response. "I'll accept my punishment," she whispered.

"For the next three hundred sixty-five days, you will be owned by Master Aaron and serve as his slave. You are stripped of your title, and will be known as slave until your sentence has been completed. After such time, if your master feels you have been an obedient slave, you will earn your title back. If you have any hard limits, make them known now."

She could think of at least ten limits she would be screaming at the top of her lungs if she was standing where Mistress Katina now stood, but the new slave remained silent. She looked to Aiden who sat smiling at his new torture toy, his manhood probably tearing through his jeans at her silent answer to the one question which could dampen his celebration.

"Crawl, slave," Aiden said, making his way to the aisle.

His new slave hesitated before falling to her knees and crawling to where he stood waiting for her. She knelt in front of him while he locked the collar around her neck.

"What's her safeword?" Madame Alaina's voice broke through the weight of the air in the room.

"Mercy," he replied with a wide grin. He turned to walk out of the room, his new slave crawling slowly behind him.

She stood up, ready to get out of the suffocatingly thick tension and out into the fresh air. She had come to make sure Logan was okay and justice was served. Now all she wanted to do was go home where Finn would be waiting for her on his knees, like a good boy.

"Mistress Morgaine..." Maddie said, grabbing her by the wrist as she tried to make her way out the door. "I'm glad you came. I wanted to talk to you."

"I'll be in the next room," Lexa interrupted, waving goodbye to Maddie before heading out the door.

"What did you want to talk to me about?" she asked curiously, though she assumed it would be about Logan.

"About your current trainee."

She stiffened, already aware of where this was going. "What about him?"

Maddie played with the leather leash in her hand, her red painted lips parting into a half smile. "Let me know when he's done with his training. You know cowboys are my weakness."

Her gut tightened when the image of Finn at the end of Maddie's leash flashed through her mind. "What about Logan?"

"You can take Logan and I'll take your trainee. We can trade." Now Maddie's smile was covering half her face, her excitement shining in her hazel eyes. "What's his name?"

"Why do you want him?" she deflected. She looked down at Logan. His hands were relaxed and rested in his lap, his eyes cast downward at the floor. Finn's eyes were always waiting for opportunities to look, his tongue always desperate for opportunities to taste.

"I already told you I have a thing for cowboys." Maddie began slapping the end of the leash lightly against the palm of her hand. "Besides, Logan isn't much of a pain slut, and I've heard rumors your new trainee is. You know how much I like whipping grown men until they cry," she added with a laugh.