Fiona

Story Info
Sister discovers Step Brother.
817 words
3.94
28.6k
20
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was born and grew up on a farm...some cropping but mainly cattle and sheep. As far as i know, not long after i was born mother had an affair in the Caribbean while on a banking business trip. When our father found out he apparently walked out and left our mother with the farm. He didn't know that I'd have a sister some seven months later.

Fiona and i grew as playful kids do, arguing about whose turn it was to feed the chickens or let the dogs off their chains to watch them dance around in the early morning sun. She grew into a beautiful young woman...a gorgeous woman. Dark skinned, gorgeous eyes and long raven dark hair, pert little tits and hips that any man would want in an almost 19 year old woman.

There was many men that showed interest now. I however couldn't do much to offer advice. You see...i was a little deformed down there since puberty. My penis head is normal... but the shaft of my penis is enormous. Shaped like an elongated football when erect now at 20years of age.

Until Fiona spied on me, i didnt know if i was normal...i just assumed i was. In the shower one day, i bent over to pick up the soap i'd dropped.

Fiona wasn't there before, i'm sure of it. 'Wally!! your balls are enormous.' I stood bolt upright and banged my head on the shower head.

'Fiona? What on earth...' She was already in the shower with me. Completely naked and in all her beauty. She held my balls and looked into my eyes as she kissed me. We melted together. I couldn't help it...I simply couldn't.

In no time at all, Fiona was rubbing her pussy against me and my erection was begging to be touched. 'You're my sister' i hoarsely whispered in her ear. 'I cant do this'.

My cock had already defied me and was erect and searching for her. Fiona grabbed it and mouthed my head. She wasn't prepared for the full erection of the shaft though she said.

Fiona was good. My cock was now fully erect. We were both still dripping wet as we fell into bed. Rolling around and playing with each other, my cock found the entrance to Fionas now very wet open pussy.

Fiona nodded and grasped my buttocks and pulled at me. 'No Fiona...this is wrong' Her pussy was so wet and swollen, and my cock head was already inside. I didn't know that in the passion and excitement that my cock head could find a girls pussy all on its own...it had. The shaft was huge now...already too big for me to wrap my hand around to help guide it. Almost the size of my wrist.

Fiona pulled me toward her again...i couldn't resist the warmth of her pussy or her kisses and caressing. My cock slid in a little further, but wouldn't go any further due to the bulbous shape of my cock. 'Push' she urged 'push...i can take it.' I slipped out a little and pushed a little more. Much more of my cock mounted her this time, but not fully.

Panting we laid together for a short time when Fiona looked me in the eyes, kissed me and urged 'push'. I withdrew slightly and pushed...'relax' i whispered in her ear. As she did, my cock slid all the way in..the biggest part stretching Fionas pussy and disappeared inside her. She gasped and panting for breath, we both laid together.

Fiona kissed my ear and my neck, wrapped her legs around me hooking her heels behind my buttocks. 'Fuck me...oh please fuck me' she said loudly. 'Mum and I've watched you masturbate and know you produce like a bull'.

I suddenly stopped and stared at her. 'You've seen me...both of you?'

'Mm..hmm' she nodded.

'But I can't...you're my sister!!' She kissed me again and urged me on so we carried on as our passion wouldn't let us stop now. Fiona came and i stopped and waited as her orgasm relaxed and she came down. Within a short time she began moving her hips again and we were matching each others thrusts.

'I can't hold'... I whispered in her ear.

'I don't want you too' she whispered back. 'Cum in me Wal...cum...cum!' My body tensed...all my muscles tensed and I began to orgasm. The first and second spurts for three seconds each spurting deep inside Fiona before my cock began the more rhythmic second or so contractions to force the last of the cum i had in me into her.

Fiona kissed me as I lay panting on top of her. 'Mother was watching us the whole time from the doorway' she whispered. I looked across at mother smiling at us and she was stark naked. She walked across and kissed us both and left the room.