Fiona

Story Info
Jeremy comforts Fiona when she needs it most.
3.5k words
4.4
53.6k
12
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Nehkara
Nehkara
71 Followers

Love. It's a funny thing isn't it? I mean, everyone wants it and it has the power to bring happiness into the life of even the most downtrodden among us. The flip side of the same coin is that loss of love has the power to plunge the happiest, most influential person deeply into despair.

I am an example of neither. I am an ordinary teenager and I've never been in love. At least not yet.

My name is Jeremy. I am 18 years old and live in Calgary with my mom. My dad died before I was born so it has always been just my mom and I. I am generally a happy teenager, which my mother is thankful for. I guess it is hard enough being the single mom of a teenager and I'm glad I don't cause her any excess grief.

I know she does worry about me sometimes. I have great grades, great friends, but I am a little shy around girls I don't know well. I have friends that are girls but that is different, most of them I have known for years. There is one exception though, one girl I met just this year. We have become great friends over the past few months but secretly I also have been developing serious crush on her. Her name is Fiona.

Anyway, it is early January and I am roughly halfway through grade 12. After pounding the snooze button on my alarm repeatedly for a half hour or so I finally dragged myself out of bed. I stood up and stretched, rubbing my eyes absently as I stumbled towards the bathroom, just down the hall from my bedroom.

I blinked rapidly as I looked into the mirror at my sleepy face and tousled hair. I rapidly went through my morning routine and then wandered back into my room to throw on my clothes. I wore baggy jeans and my usual nerdy shirt. This one in particular was my U.S.S. Kelvin T-shirt from the newest Star Trek movie. Oh yes, I am a geek and proud of it.

I threw on my jacket, gloves, toque, scarf and boots before pulling my backpack on. Have I mentioned that I live in Calgary? Yeah. For the uninitiated that is a city in western Canada. And its winter. Not during one of our famous Chinooks either, this was a deep chill. -33 Celsius this morning. Wonderful.

I stepped out of the house and into the northern wind and felt the deep cold chill me immediately even through my layers. Nothing I could really do about it so I trudged on through the snow to the bus stop. I take the city transit bus to school every day. I live just far enough from my high school that it is too damn far to walk, especially in the winter.

After shivering in the cold for five minutes or so my bus pulled up and I eagerly jumped on, depositing my bus ticket in the box and getting a seat nearest the heater. As my hands thawed over the heater my thoughts turned to Fiona, further warming me. Today was a great day because I would spend the first 4 hours of it with her!

Soon, too soon if you ask me, it was time for me to get off the bus. I had been blissfully warm for a short time. Now I was frozen again, walking the final few blocks to school.

As I stepped into the school, just inside the door, my friend Curtis was waiting for me. I greeted him with a nod and a fist bump, our traditional greeting, I grinned and we headed to class in silence.

Curtis and I had Biology 30 first thing this morning. Curtis and I were two of the top three students in Mr. Anderson's Bio 30 class.

The other member of the top three was the previously mentioned Fiona Grant. Fiona is gorgeous. Well, I find her gorgeous. She is pretty short, about 5'1" and has wavy black hair to her shoulder blades and blue eyes and... well, I don't want to bore you with the rest of the details.

Anyway, when Curtis and I arrived in class Fiona was already there sitting at our table. The three of us are good friends and being the top members of the class we liked to stick together.

I had a curious situation on my hands. Fiona has a thing for Curtis and he is completely oblivious. I have a thing for Fiona and she is completely oblivious, as far as I can tell. It was frustrating but I had said nothing about it to this point.

Even more awkward? Fiona and I have our spare together and all she talks about is Curtis; all I do is nod along and stare at her.

Back to the matter at hand. Today, predictably, we were talking about human reproduction in Bio. Mr. Anderson is an amazing teacher, one of the few teachers I have ever had who I truly enjoyed learning from. His success with his students was due to the fact that he wanted us to succeed, was hilarious, and was genuinely a nice guy.

Remember the hilarious part? Yeah well, Mr. Anderson pops in a video on the subject of the day. After the introduction, the TV screen shows a live-action camera of deep inside a woman's vagina as a man thrusts his penis inside. Mr. Anderson's eyes open about as wide as the front cover of our textbook. He sputters a bit before muttering, "I knew I should have watched this beforehand."

The whole class watched in hushed silence for a few minutes until the thrusting penis began spurting semen into the depths of vagina. Mr. Anderson just about passed out.

Nervous chuckles and giggles spread through the classroom but soon the class settled down and watch the rest of the film, the remainder being completely benign.

I glanced over at Fiona several times during the video and to my chagrin she was glancing at Curtis who was, as always, completely oblivious.

My next class was... nothing. I had a double spare, with Fiona. Two hours of hanging out with a gorgeous girl, not a bad day in my books. Plus after our spare we had lunch, more time with Fiona although this time with other people around.

Fiona and I usually parted ways for a few minutes to go to our lockers and rid ourselves of heavy textbooks before meeting in a corner of the library.

After dumping most of my books into my locker, all except Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows which I was currently reading, I headed upstairs. When I arrived in the remote corner of the library, Fiona was nowhere to be seen. I just shrugged it off and opened my book.

Just as Ron was storming off, I heard a girl crying. I looked up and saw Fiona with a tear-stained face and as my eyes met hers she broke down into another series of sobs. I jumped from my chair and wrapped her up in a friendly hug.

I drew back after her crying abated slightly, looked her in the eyes again and asked, "Fiona, what's wrong hun?"

"Curtis! Curtis... he turned me down!

"Turned you down?"

"Well... I was tired of waiting for him to ask me out so I finally got up the courage to ask HIM out... and he rejected me!"

"What?! Well, what all did he say?"

Fiona hiccuped a few times before replying, "He... he said that he only wants to be my friend. That he isn't attracted to me."

"He SAID that?! Holy fuck he is crazy."

Fiona giggled a little and looked at me with a sudden sparkle in her wet eyes. A coy grin slowly spread across her lips and she asked, "And what do you mean by that?"

"Well... I uh... I guess I mean that I am attracted to you," my voice fading as I grew nervous, finishing quietly, "very much."

Fiona's whole expression transformed. A predatory grin erupted on her face and the look that appeared in her eyes scared and excited me. She began walking towards me as I backed away from her, finally ending with me up against the wall. With an unreadable tone she asked quietly, "What do you find attractive about me Jeremy?"

I think I got that deer-in-the-headlights look on my face but I tried to keep my composure, such as it was.

I think now is a good time to resume my description of my friend Fiona. As I mentioned before she is short with long black hair and blue eyes. To put it mildly, I find her completely gorgeous. She has small breasts but they fit her frame perfectly and she always showed them off wonderfully in tight, revealing tops. She has a slender waist and, my favourite part, a perfect round ass that goes very well with her shapely legs.

And now I was backed up against a wall with her mere inches from me, regarding me in much the same manner that a lioness regards her prey. I had never before seen this look but her aggression mixed with the mischievous glint in her eye made me a little nervous and I gulped. Loudly.

"Well, everything I guess... you are really beautiful Fiona."

"Thank you Jeremy," she replied with a smile, "But I want to know exactly what you like about me so I know you are telling the truth, that you really do find me attractive. So tell me Jeremy, what DO you like?"

Another gulp, louder this time.

"Well... uh... I think you have really nice breasts, they fit your frame perfectly. You have gorgeous hair, I love black hair. The colour of your eyes is amazing... oh and your ass, your ass is easily the best I have ever seen! Oh and..."

Fiona chose that moment to pull me down and devour my mouth in a deep kiss. My eyes opened wide but, seeing as I was a teenage boy and all my dreams were being fulfilled, I decided to go with it. I returned the kiss hesitantly at first, then with more vigor.

Finally after almost a minute she broke the kiss and stepped back. Without missing a beat she grabbed my hand and pulled me into one of the viewing booths, pulling the door closed quietly after ensuring no one saw us enter.

The library had a few viewing booths where people could watch the library's collection of videos. They were hardly ever used.

Before I could really contemplate my situation, Fiona was pressed against me again and pulled my head back down for another kiss. Just moments into the intimate kiss I felt her tongue brush my lips, seeking entry. I eagerly drew her inside and we embraced like this, our tongues caressing and exploring, for several minutes.

When she broke the kiss, Fiona immediately dropped to her knees in front of me. Unknown to me, during the bliss of our embrace, she had unbuttoned my pants and now she was pulling them down to the floor along with my boxers. My cock sprang free and through the growing lusty fog in my brain I was able to ask, "Fiona... what... what is going on?"

She merely looked up at me with a sly grin and then pressed her finger to her lips. Before I could say another word she took the head of my rock hard penis into her mouth and began eagerly sucking.

Seeing as this was the first blowjob of my life, I was overcome with pleasure. Fiona was working my cock wonderfully, sucking up and down the length with her tongue caressing the underside of the head and her small hand grasping the base.

It took only a minute or so of this before a long groan sprang from my lips and my knees gave out. Pleasure flooded through my whole body and I sank to the ground, Fiona following me all the way while happily nursing my softening dick. Once she was satisfied she had all of my seed, she looked me in the eyes and swallowed visibly. A wide grin spread across her face and her eyes glowed with happiness.

This time I lunged at her and she began giggling before I cut it off with a deep kiss. Fiona was fulfilling my deepest fantasies and I was very grateful for it.

You may be wondering at this point what happened to the part of my brain that held my impulse control and worry over what this meant. Well... truth is that it was beaten into submission by the beauty and aggression of the amazing girl I was holding in my arms.

I broke the kiss and opened my mouth to ask her a question but yet again she stopped me by placing a finger to my lips. Fiona then, to my delight, pulled her tight white T-shirt over her head and quickly unclasped her bra, throwing both items into the corner of the booth.

I stared in awe at Fiona's perfect breasts. They were small, round, firm, and fit her perfectly. Like a dog on a fresh bone, I leapt on her again, her giggles breaking some of the tension in the booth. I alternated sucking each of her pink nipples into my mouth and flicking the tips with my tongue. I quickly came to the realization that she was enjoying this every much as her eyes closed and I heard her moan softly.

I had never had sex before but I was well read on the subject, like many nerdy, horny 18-year-old boys are. I had enough theory about sex floating around in my head to fill several books and I couldn't wait to put it into practice.

I motioned for her to stand up and with a curious look at me, she rose to her feet. She was wearing a short black skirt which I quickly pulled down and off to reveal a pair of black bikini panties. After admiring for a moment how they clung to her moist lips, they joined the pile of clothes littering the floor.

Then I saw it... and my jaw just about fell from of the rest of my head. Fiona's pussy was completely shaved. Not a single hair. I appreciatively ran my hand over her smooth mons and she moaned slightly in appreciation.

After taking some time to admire, I remembered why I was in that position. I gently nudged her legs apart and, without any hesitation, locked my mouth on to her already wet slit.

"Oh fuck! Holy shit Jeremy... that feels so good! Oh wow..."

From her excitement I knew I was doing a good job and her enthusiasm fueled my explorations. I ran my tongue and lips over the insides of her thighs, her labia, her vagina and through her slit. Finally I found what I was looking for.

By this time Fiona was already moaning loudly and when I slipped my lips over her clit and started gently sucking on it, she completely came apart. Her hands grasped and pulled on my hair as her whole body went into spasm. From her lips came a long moan and she sank to the floor, much as I had, her legs no longer steady enough to keep her up.

Somehow I managed to keep my mouth locked on to her clit the whole time and now with her sitting up against the wall, I began flicking it lightly with my tongue. This brought forth a loud cry from her lips and another series of spasms rippled across her body. When she finally laid exhausted on the floor, mouth open and breathing heavily, I sat back on my knees with a bright smile on my face.

Fiona looked up at me through hooded eyes, her face awash with exhaustion and satisfaction. She gave me a weak but sincere smile and nodded happily.

After a few minutes of resting she got up on her knees and pulled my shirt over my head and completed the pile of clothing on the floor.

Both of us now completely naked except for our socks and shoes, Fiona leaned towards me with that same predatory grin from earlier. She kissed me on the lips briefly, then trailed kisses along my jaw to my ear before whispering, "Jeremy, I want you to fuck me. Right now."

She promptly rose to her feet on still-unsteady legs, leaned over the old CRT TV which was the whole point of this booth, and stuck out her luscious ass. She looked back over her shoulder at me, a bright sparkle in her eyes and her bottom lip between her teeth, and wiggled her behind.

I sprang to my feet and with my dick once again hard as a calculus test, I was ready.

It kind of surprised me how ready I was, considering I was a virgin, but by this point my hormones had overcome any reluctance. Plus, this was the girl of my dreams.

I just about lost it when I saw the look on her face but I forced myself to concentrate. At the last moment the rational part of my brain managed to get one thought in and I asked hurriedly, "What if I get you pregnant?"

Fiona smiled slightly, winked, and said plainly, "Jeremy, I'm on the pill. Fuck me now."

I stepped toward her outstretched ass and briefly ran my cock up and down her dripping wet slit before I found her hole and pushed forward. We both groaned loudly as pleasure flooded through our bodies. After only a few thrusts I was buried completely in her vise-like pussy. I knew Fiona wasn't a virgin but she was still very tight. A brief grin played across my lips at the realization that we were a perfect fit, the head of my cock pressed against the very depths of her.

Fiona moaned, "Jeremy, you feel so good... so good. You fill me up... oh wow. Just stay right there, just like this..."

Fiona's words added to my pleasure and I gladly complied, keeping myself firmly buried inside her. Her pussy kept twitching and spasming around me and little shocks of pleasure flooded through my body. I was very thankful I had already cum once or I would not have even made it all the way in.

I luxuriated in this feeling for a time, taking the opportunity to gently caress the smooth expanse of her arched back. I could see Fiona relax and moments later look back over her shoulder again, pleasure written all over her face, and she say quietly, "Fuck me now Jeremy... please fuck me."

I needed no more encouragement than that, let me tell you. I grasped her hips and slowly began moving my cock in and out of the wonderfully gripping moist heat of her vagina. Her moans were nearly continuous now and each time I bottomed out she would let out a high squeak of pleasure.

I continued thrusting hard into the beautiful girl, trying to keep control as my pleasure rose. I could tell she was close to her climax as her moans were now louder and I could feel her pussy clenching around my cock.

Finally I couldn't keep control any longer and as I started pumping furiously into her, clenching her hips hard with my hands, she cried out, "Oh fuck! Oh fuck! Jeremy!" Her body began quivering all over and I began spurting long ropes of cum deep inside her. Our loud groans of pleasure filled the tiny room and I just barely managed to stay standing and keep her upright.

For several long and wonderful minutes we stayed just like that, my hands venturing out again to gently caress her back, eventually reaching around to cup her breasts. I gently pinched her nipples and felt another spasm of pleasure race through her body. This prompted Fiona, her head resting on top of the TV, to look back and give me the happiest, most beautiful smile I had ever seen.

I finally pulled out and leaned back against the wall, breathing hard and feeling the last few shudders of pleasure ripple across my body.

Fiona straightened up and flashed me another brilliant smile before easing herself to her knees at my feet. A look of still-smoldering desire etched across her features, she gazed up at me and pulled my penis into her mouth. She thoroughly cleaned our combined juices off of it with her tongue, my fists clenching and my breath leaving me for a moment as extreme pleasure, tinted slightly with pain, flushed through my body.

Fiona then stood and wrapped her arms around me in a long hug, my arms embracing her in return. When she pulled back she was smiling happily although her eyes were slightly moist with unshed tears. She kissed me one last time before whispering in my ear, "Thank you so much Jeremy, you were wonderful!"

She began dressing and I just stared at her for several long moments, somehow suddenly nervous, before asking, "Fiona... will you go out to dinner with me on Friday?"

Fiona finished dressing and stepped to the door. For a second I didn't think she was going to answer me but as she pulled the door open she looked back at me with a sly smile and replied, "We'll see."

Nehkara
Nehkara
71 Followers