Fiona Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yes. I'm a freelance dress designer - not high couture, just basic clothing for catalogue sales or patterns for home dressmakers. I work at home most of the time. I have some facilities in the basement but I can use a workshop in town that belongs to a friend. Most of my work is done on my computer so I can rest the ankle. I don't have to make up any actual dresses this week."

"It sounds like a lonely job." I said, looking up to where Fiona's face would be if her petticoats weren't in the way. She leant forward, pressing her skirt down so I could see her.

"It can be. When I'm busy I don't see people for days on end. I enjoy it though. What do you do?"

"I'm almost retired. I own several shoe shops but most of the work is done by my managers and I'm gradually passing control to the younger members of my family..."

"You're not old enough to retire!" Fiona protested.

"No. I thought I'd try something else. I want the business to continue because we have so many staff dependent on it but I'd like to do something new."

"What sort of something?"

"I've no idea yet. I want a challenge but also a task I'd enjoy. I don't fancy charity work but..."

"I think I'll untie you," said Fiona out of the blue. "Turn round." I turned round, nonplussed by her change of subject. She had to struggle to untie my hands because the scarf had knotted tight. It had held me softly but firmly yet the knot had locked solid. Fiona used her teeth on it. Her lips tickled me.

"That's done it!"

The scarf slid off. Fiona emerged from behind my back rather pink in the face.

"Sorry about tying you up but I'm in no condition to repel unwelcome advances."

"So why did you untie me? Are my advances now welcome or do you think that I'm enough of a gentleman not to take advantage?"

"A bit of both," she replied. "Sit beside me."

We sat side by side on the edge of her bed.

"You ought to go," she said leaning her head against my shoulder "but I've enjoyed your company and I don't want the evening to end."

"If I don't go soon it will be morning, not evening. Dropping off all Molly's friends took until after midnight. It's nearly 2 am now."

"Is it? Oh dear! I've got some work to do by noon tomorrow."

"Why not go to bed now? Perhaps we can meet again before Saturday?" I asked diffidently.

"Why not? How about going out for lunch tomorrow - if you are free?"

"I'll be free. One o'clock do?"

"Yes. See you then... Oh blast!" She interrupted herself.

"What's the matter?"

"I need to go to the bathroom and to get undressed. With this ankle that's a problem."

"Can I help?"

"If you would. Could you help me to the bathroom then get me when I call?"

"Yes." So I did. I carried her to the bathroom and carried back to her bed. I unzipped her dress revealing a simple white bra under a slip. The petticoats puffed themselves up as if they had been waiting to be released. I hung her dress where she told me. Seated on the bed she held up her arms for me to lift her petticoats up and over her head. It was a struggle because there were so many layers. Underneath the slip I saw that Fiona had shapely legs. She lay back on the bed wincing as she moved her ankle.

"Put them on that chair, please. Tonight I'll sleep like this."

And so I left her there. I let myself out.

12