Fiona Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Fiona didn't want to be left alone. I took a taxi home then returned with a change of clothing. We spent a quiet night together in each other's arms and just slept.

The next morning I woke as Fiona's hand strayed up my legs. I stayed still waiting to see what she would do. Her hand reached my erect tool and squeezed it gently before moving away.

"Alan. I know you are awake."

"Yes, Fiona, I'm awake."

"Then why were you pretending not to be?"

"I was enjoying your touch. I didn't want you to stop."

"I know. But I want to relax and play at being the invalid. Can you provide breakfast in bed?"

I was disappointed but I said:

"Of course. What would you like?"

"Cereal and coffee. Do you think you could arrange that?"

"Yes."

I got out of bed, wandered downstairs, started the coffee, found a tray and loaded it. When the coffee was ready I returned to the bedroom. Fiona was talking on her mobile phone.

"Are you sure it was just vandals last night?"

"So the security cameras couldn't identify any of them?"

"I don't agree, Keith, it is too much of a coincidence. I was burgled. Your office was nearly broken into on the same night. What are they after?"

Fiona was talking to her ex-husband. I poured the coffee as she liked it.

I could only hear her side of the conversation.

"There's nothing here worth stealing. They could have taken anything but they were obviously searching for something specific that they didn't find. The attempt on your office was about the right time if they went straight from here."

"I'm not being melodramatic, Keith. I've been burgled twice yet nothing has been taken and each time they were searching thoroughly. You are quite sure you left nothing important here?"

"OK, OK. If you say so. I'm getting the burglar alarm uprated. Even if there is nothing here I don't like the idea of people breaking into the house.""

"No. You know I wasn't alone. You let slip that the police had told you. It is none of your business who visits me."

"Sorry, Keith. I didn't mean to snap at you. Old habits die hard."

"What! You want to speak to him?"

"You're sure?" She handed the phone to me.

"Keith wants to talk to you, Alan. He knows who you are."

I knew Keith well. We had served on several committees together. I hadn't connected him with Fiona at first because I had never seen them together and he had never mentioned her.

"Hello Keith," I said.

"Hello Alan." he said "I'm sorry to spring this on you but I'm worried about Fiona's safety."

"So am I, Keith,"

"I thought you might be, and you have more right to be than I have. I'm the ex-husband and apart from being friends there is nothing left between us. Can you understand that?"

"Yes, Keith."

"But as a friend, I'm worried. I don't think there is anything in the house that is worth the burglars' effort but she ought to get that old burglar alarm renewed. Can you persuade her to go somewhere else until that's done?"

I laughed. "That sounds odd."

"You know what I mean, Alan. Take her away for a few days. Take her back to your house. I don't care where. I'll get the burglar alarm sorted out while she's away, and send my security people in to check all the doors and windows. I'll probably get all the locks changed. Then you two can pick up the new keys and I'll send one of my security guards over to show her how to set and disarm the alarm system. Can you persuade her?"

"Hold on. I'll try."

I pressed the privacy button on the phone.

"Fiona. Keith wants to get the alarm fixed and the house checked for security."

Fiona nodded.

"He wants me to whisk you away while it's done. I'm a bit embarrassed. It sounds as if your ex-husband is suggesting I take you away for a dirty couple of days. What do you think?"

Fiona frowned.

"Keith is still thinking about me. He asked me to move out for a couple of days. I didn't want to because I thought that might be running away. I don't want to be forced out of my house by burglars. It might be nice..."

"Then let's do it. We can discuss where to go later. Shall I tell Keith?"

She nodded. I released the privacy button.

"Keith? We'll do it. We'll be gone by lunchtime."

I looked at Fiona, raising my eyebrows. She nodded agreement.

"You can get in the house?"

"Yes, Alan. I've still got the keys. Fiona really should have changed the locks a long time ago. Give her my regards. I'll see you two when you get back. Bye."

"Bye." I switched the phone off and handed it back to Fiona.

"Keith sends his regards," I said.

"That's all he ever did on the phone. He never told me that he loved me by phone. Too afraid of upsetting his secretary, I suppose."

"Were you jealous of his secretary?"

"No. She's a lovely lady and a grandmother. Very efficient but happily married. She mothers Keith as much as he'll let her. She can and does run the company when he's busy."

"OK. What about your breakfast? Where are we going? Whose car?"

"One question at a time this early in the morning, Alan, please. I'll start my breakfast in a minute. Where to go? I don't want anywhere that involves walking far. How about a country hotel with decent grounds?"

"I can think of one or two that might suit. Your car or mine?"

"I'd like to take mine. If my ankle recovers enough I'd like to do some of the driving."

"OK. If you phone to check that your car is available I'll go and get it."

"You might not have to. They usually deliver it. I'll ring later. It's still too early in the morning."

I looked at the clock. Half past seven.

"I've had my breakfast, thank you, Alan. How about yours?"

Fiona shuffled up the bed, threw the duvet back and pulled up her night-dress.

"Here you are. Warm, ready and waiting to be eaten."

That was an offer I couldn't refuse. My head was between her legs and my tongue was soon busy. Fiona's hand pulled me deep against her. After a few minutes we rolled over. Fiona sat on my chest with her pussy against my mouth. Her hands reached back to clasp my tool. She massaged it in time to her body's movements. At first I could see her breasts bobbing above me. As she became more excited they were hidden by her night-dress falling over my eyes. I tried to shake it clear but Fiona took my movement for a desire to be closer. Her hips slid forward covering my whole face. I came into her hands. She ground her body down on me, flattening my face as she reached her peak.

I had to push hard with my legs to free my face enough to breathe through the damp silk of her night-dress. She untangled my head. A cum-streaked hand stroked my cheek.

"Did you enjoy your breakfast? That was only the first course. The rest you will have to find for yourself in the kitchen. Afterwards we have time for another course, if you are ready for it."

I ignored the suggestion that I might not be ready. I took her tray back to the kitchen, refilled her coffee and returned with cereal for myself. I helped her to dress. She didn't really need the help because her ankle was improving but we enjoyed ourselves. After my second cup of coffee she rang the garage. They had delivered the car and posted the keys through her door while we were having breakfast. Fiona paid the bill by phone with her credit card. We could leave as soon as we were ready.

12