Fiona Exposed

Story Info
Seduced into performing on camera.
4.6k words
4.63
328.2k
188
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
user2b
user2b
69 Followers

Fiona and her friend Lia came into my storefront photo studio late one night a few months ago. I'm just a few blocks off Bourbon Street and I do a lot of old fashioned costume shots – it pays the bills – and I get a lot of that business in the evening. That's why I stay open late at night. People get a little shit-faced, want something memorable and come on in. Usually it's a couple so I was surprised to see two certifiable hotties stagger in together at 2:00 AM.

"You do glamour shots?" Lia giggled.

"I do 'em straight, soft and hard core," I said.

Grabbing onto each other, they giggled nervously. "Just the soft stuff and Fiona wants to be the model," said Lia as she pushed her toward me.

"Hey, I can do you both together...a little girl-on-girl action?" I asked.

Gawd, no! We're straight!" Fiona spoke for the first time. It was more of a gasp and I could tell she was nervous about the whole idea.

"Yeah, she wants to do it for her boyfriend. He's waiting outside," said Lia as she pushed Fiona forward again.

I looked out the window and saw two guys, both a little blitzed. The one with the hopeful look on his face must have been Fiona's boyfriend. I checked her out; tight bod, nice high tits, one of those unintentional begging-to-be-fucked stances that attract attention from pussy hounds everywhere.

I led them over to the rack of clothes for the soft stuff. It was a collection of gauzy, see-through blouses, tube tops, and daisy dukes. I noticed they kept stealing glances at the next rack which was filled with garters, crotchless panties and a few other bells, whistles and whips for the harder stuff.

Fiona picked out a thin peasant blouse and a short little skirt. I shook my head at the skirt. "You won't need it," I said. The blouse is long enough to cover everything."

I took the skirt away from her and handed it to Lia who screamed in delight. "Yeah! Bare-assed naked!" she shrieked.

"Not really. Just put on the blouse like it was a night gown, nothing underneath. This is just soft shots, just a tease for the boys outside."

Blushing, Fiona retreated to the dressing room followed by Lia. In a few minutes, they stumbled out. "Whoa!" I said, unable to stop ogling.

The top just covered her ass, a nice thing caused by her chest which was larger than I thought. Standing there in front of a strong back light, it did little to hide the fact that she had done just as I instructed. Her breasts were still high and firm, the nipples were little bullets in the chill of the room. This girl was incredibly hot. If I could talk her into a little nudie work, I could make a bundle. I wanted some hardcore, though, and I had some internet buyers who would pay extremely well for it.

"Sit on the stool," I said as I arranged the camera. "Get comfortable and don't worry. You control how much you want to show. Lia, go keep the boys company. This will take about half an hour."

Fiona glanced at Lia as she turned. "Don't leave me here alone!"

"They'll just be next door," I said. "I've got a tab at the bar and she's going to be a distraction if she stays here."

"Hey, if the drinks are on him, I'm outta here. Don't let him see you nekkid" said Lia as she retreated. She stopped at the door and said, "You know the old saying, naked means you don't have any clothes on. Nekkid means you don't have any clothes on and you're up to something." She slammed the door behind her, leaving me alone with a suddenly nervous model.

I clicked on some jazz, hit the remote control door lock and disappeared behind the camera. "Put your hands on the stool, put your feet and about two feet apart and lean forward."

Nice shot showing lots of leg and a little cleavage.

"Now turn sideways and arch your back."

Nice shot highlighting her tits. Those hard nipples perked up the front of the blouse nicely.

"Lift your right leg and put your foot on the top bar of the stool."

Nice shot of her leg again, this time all the way up to her hip.

"Don't rush this," I thought to myself. "One step at a time and I can get her to flash a little tit. Sure wish I was in front of her. I could get a great exposed pussy shot."

"Now jump off the stool and rest your elbows on it. Chin on hands and give me a big smile."

She hopped down and gave me the pose. Although her ass was pointed away from me, I knew it was mostly exposed. She was slowly getting used to being naked, almost unaware of how much of her body was uncovered.

Nice down blouse shot with most of her tits exposed and just the nipples covered

She was starting to have fun with this cheesecake work. Time to press a little farther. "I love your red hair," I said. It looks long enough to cover your boobs. Would you be uncomfortable if I asked you to sweep it around front and drop the blouse to your waist? Nothing will show, I promise."

She hesitated for a moment. Slightly flushed, she tugged the top down to her waist, exposing her tits for a second until she pulled her hair around to cover them again. I had thought that she would be more modest and pull her hair around first. Still, I enjoyed the view, even if it was only a quick flash. I also knew right there that I could get the harder shots I wanted.

It was a nice shot, by the way. Her red hair hugged her tits and drew more attention to them. The top of the blouse sagged well below her waist line and gave me pause for thought. Pubes or no pubes?

"Come on around to the front of the stool and lean back against it."

Holding the blouse in place, she did as she was told. Leaning back like that emphasized the slimness of her waist and highlighted her boobs which had started to peak out from behind her hair.

Another great shot. Just a hint of nipple and the blouse was struggling to cover her crotch. I could tell by her increased breathing and heartbeat that she found posing like this naughty but stimulating.

"Now I want you to run your fingers through your hair." It was the final test of how far she was willing to go. She would have to let go of the blouse which would fall to the floor and leave her totally naked.

Hesitantly, she raised one hand toward her hair, holding the blouse and the last remnants of her modesty with the other hand. "No, both hands," I ordered.

She looked at the blouse, then at me. "Uh...OK," she whispered.

"Make it look hot."

She let loose of the blouse and, as it slowly cascaded down her thighs, revealing a surprisingly clean-shaven mound. She ran her hands through her hair.

I fired three shots; the first as that tight little cunt came into view. I fired the second shot as she swept back her hair to expose those impossibly perfect breasts. The third shot revealed how much she was getting into this whole process. Her expression was hot, almost orgasmic. She was a natural and I began to think the hard core stuff might just happen.

I began to work quickly to take advantage of the mood. If she had time to think about this, she might be frightened and leave.

"Turn your back to me and look at the camera over your shoulder."

A great ass shot. This girl had a tremendous body.

"Straddle the arm of the couch and lean forward."

Another great shot. Her arms squeezed her breasts together and her hands framed the top of her pussy.

"Now lean back and put your left leg on the couch."

Paydirt! Her pussy was now fully exposed and she was getting visibly moist. I fired off three more shots that tracked her growing arousal. In the first, her pussy was still closed but showing a little pearl of moisture. The second showed her lips slightly parted and watching them slowly open was amazing. In the third shot, her clit had peaked out from its shroud, making her look ready to fuck. The whole process took ten or fifteen seconds. It wouldn't happen tonight but there was no doubt I could get this babe to fuck on film. The only question was how long she would be in town. Tourist will often do things in New Orleans they would never dream of doing back home.

"Now, cover that cute little crotch f yours with your hands."

She gasped when she realized that she had exposed everything and then quickly covered herself.

"Press hard, act like you're enjoying it."

Another great shot, this time of not-so-simulated masturbation. If I wanted to press my luck, I could have handed her a dildo and I know she would have worked it. She was in a sexual zone, just on the edge of a massive orgasm and almost unaware of her surroundings. The dildo might be a step to far, though, and her friends would be back any minute.

I walked over and gave her a hand. She was trembling and needed help to her feet.

"Oh, my god. I can't believe I did that. Don't let me friends know," she pleaded

"No problem, I'll just show them the first shots. You can come back tomorrow afternoon for the rest of the stuff. If you want to continue what we've started, I can promise you at least $500 and maybe more."

"Oh, I couldn't. I'm so embarrassed." She bit her lower lip and pulled the crumpled blouse to her chest, covering nothing.

"Will you be back tomorrow at 2:00 to pick up the photos? We can talk about it then."

"Uhmmm, maybe." She started walking back to the dressing room as I watched her sweet little ass sway. "Naked tonight, nekkid tomorrow," I thought.

Without looking back she whispered, "I'll be back tomorrow."

She was hooked. She would be back and I would get the fuck film I wanted. I made a note to call Ted, my smoothest, hard-core straight guy, as soon as she left. He knew how to coax a newbie much further along than she untended.

She was dressed before her friends got back and was signing the model release when they arrived. She didn't know it now but she would soon see the other shots in one of the hard core men's mags.

I showed her friends the tame soft shots. "Damn, that's hot," her boyfriend said.

If he only knew.

I shut the door and locked it after Fiona and her friends left. Ted's number was speed dial #4. The call woke him from a half drunk stupor.

"Got a newbie coming in tomorrow." Think you could get yourself together and help me break her in?" I asked.

"I like newbies. Is she worth a fuck?"

"Major hottie. We can make a bundle off a suck and fuck loop," I said. "Can you be here by 1:30?"

"Cocked, loaded and ready to go," he drawled.

Ted showed up on time, a rare event for him. "She better be fuckin' worth it," he said only half in jest.

I tossed prints of the last half dozen shots across the desk. He glanced down before grabbing them and fanned through the flowering of her pussy and the more-or-less simulated masturbation. His eyes widened.

"Fuckin' major talent here. She came in to do hard core or you just talked her into it....?"

"She had no intent of showing her goodies but one stroke led to another and...She's a natural. Just keep getting hotter as the camera rolls on. We gotta lead her into this inch-by-inch, though, or she'll spook."

Ted laughed as he stroked himself. "Yeah, inch-by-fucking inch. All eight inches."

She was late. It was 2:15 before she knocked on the door. Ted and I were almost ready to leave and grab a few beers next door. "Sorry," she said with just a touch of nervousness in her voice. "I had to walk around the block a few times to work up the courage."

She flashed a weak smile and said, "I suppose you want to start off where we left..."

"I don't want to do anything you're not comfortable with," I soothed. "But you're a natural at this. You just exude heat and the camera picks up on it. You could make a fortune doing magazine layouts." After we signed the releases, I led her to the back studio, the one I use for the hard core stuff. It's set up with two video cams and three cameras for still shots.

"Your friends?" I asked as we walked toward the back.

"God, they can't know I'm thinking about this. They went shopping. I said I wanted to take a nap. And...and...no hard core. I'm not a whore. Besides, my boyfriend would kill me."

"He's your first, isn't he/" I asked.

"He's my only," she replied. "We've been together since I was 16."

"And that's been what? A year ago? Two years, maybe?"

"Three years next month. We're getting married next week and this is going to help pay for the wedding."

When we entered the studio, Ted was adjusting the lighting. "Ahhh, who's that?" she asked fearfully.

"Meet Ted. Part time model, part time photo assistant. Hope you don't mind but I thought we might need his services with the lights and stuff today."

Yeah, the comment had two meanings but she only picked up on the first. Ted gave me a sly glance.

Fiona had on one of those sexy little sundresses. It was a yellow thing with a floral design, short enough to be interesting and the halter top was spectacular. Her back was bare to the waist and it was obvious that she wasn't wearing a bra. The bare back was my first clue and the hard little nips were my second clue. I wondered how long it would take to get shots of her riding Ted bare back?

Time to take charge. I turned on a fan and picked up a camera. Ted hit the switch that got both video cams rolling. The fan kicked up a breeze that began blowing her dress around, exposing lots of leg. Instinctively, she held the dress down with her hand.

"Play with it, show me Marilyn Monroe" I said as I worked around her with the still camera. She giggled, a girlish little laugh that said she was enjoying herself.

"Turn your back to me and look at the camera over your shoulder."

The back of the skirt flipped up, revealing a little white t-strap thong and one hell of a sexy ass.

"Untie the halter top and tease me."

She glanced at Ted then back at me, suddenly nervous that someone else would see her naked...or nekkid, as I hoped.. "He's a pro," I dismissed it all with a wave of my hand. "Just do what I tell you and we'll get some great shots."

I stopped shooting and waited. This was the first step in the fucking of Fiona. If she froze up now, the shoot was just about over. I already had enough nude shots to sell. I needed to take her to the next level and she was hesitating.

Ted switched on some dance music. She relaxed and picked up the rhythm. Spinning around, she untied the top and held it over her tits. She dropped one hand, exposing one tit and then let the top fall to her waist. Raising her arms lifted her tits high. It was a great shot and it seemed to relax her around Ted.

She began wiggling her hips and the sundress started to slip downwards in an excruciatingly slow strip tease. It was as though the dress didn't want to reveal the secrets it was hiding. When it finally lay crumpled at her feet, I squeezed off a few more shots and then directed her toward the day bed.

"Lie down and get sexy with the camera – on your stomach first, then roll over."

She did as she was told. Lifting her feet while she was belly down tightened her buns, making her tight ass even sexier. I worked around toward to foot of the bed and asked her to part her knees as she looked back at me. The thin strap that slipped between her legs did almost nothing to hide her pussy or the fact that she was getting hot. Her cuntlips were exposed on either side of the strap and already that nice, puffy "come fuck me" pink.

Fiona rolled over and for the first time I realized how hard she was breathing. Her chest was rising and falling like a sprinter – she was really getting into this. I wanted to get her even more turned on, though, before I introduced Ted "into the picture" if you get my drift.

"Slip you hand into your panties and cover yourself again, just like last night," I whispered.

She glanced at Ted then back at me with a shy sweet smile. I watched as she spread her legs wider before she covered her cunt with her hand. "That's it," I cooed. Rub gently and show me how good it feels."

Behind her, Ted had taken off his shirt and shoes. Wearing tight jeans, he put on a hard hat – the construction worker look – and maneuvered around to the side. Fiona, eyes closed, was lost in her own world when he positioned himself at the foot of the day bed.

"Now, Fiona, look at Ted. Pretend he's your lover and he's just walked in on your doing something naughty."

Startled at first, she opened her eyes and saw Ted for the first time. "I told you...I....I can't do...." It was time to push a little harder.

"Ted's OK. You can trust him. He's a prop, play to him. You can control how far you want to go with this."

"I don't....I don't." Her voice was nervous but I noticed her hand was still in her panties. It could go either way now. In two minutes, she could be out of here or in 15 minutes Ted would be balls deep in her already soaking wet pussy. Would the proper young lady side of her personality win out or would the little slut wannabe take over?

"Let's do a few poses with him," I said. "Roll forward so you're on your hands and knees and grab his belt like you want him. He's your boyfriend, your lover. He's not going to hurt you."

"J..j..just a few," She said. She was crossing a line and she knew it.

And once again, she did as she was told.

What followed were some great erotic shots. She tugged on his belt. He put one knee on the bed and then the other so they were face to face. He put his hand on the outside of her hip, carefully avoiding any overtly sexual caresses. Ted knew the drill on these things. "One inch at a time until they've got all eight inches."

"Hook your thumb in that strap and slowly take them down."

Fiona was lost in the moment again. Ted, ever the professional, hooked his thumb in the side strap of her panties and slowly pulled it down. When he had pulled them down over her ass, her gave her his bad boy grin and quickly jerked his thumb outwards. The strap broke and the panties fell away. She was now completely "nekkid" in bed with a strange man only 20 minutes after she arrived in the studio.

Ted slipped his hands over her ass cheeks and pulled her tight. He kissed the side of her neck. A noise came from her mouth, somewhere between a moan and a gasp. I moved toward her backside and shot a few of Ted's middle finger tracing the crack of her ass. Her knees were a foot apart and thin trails of her juices were starting to roll down her inner thigh.

"Lean back," I whispered to Fiona. I got some nice shot of her hardened nipples sliding up his chest and back into view. Ted covered one of her rock hard nipples with his hand and the other with his mouth. She was lost in lust, no longer aware of the camera or me.

She fell back onto the bed as Ted worked his way down her belly. She spread wider as he kissed his way downwards, giving him total access to her well-lubed pussy. When he finally covered her slit with his mouth and began assaulting her clit with his tongue, she screamed and grabbed his head. He held onto her ass tightly as she fucked his face, rotating her hips in a frenzy. She came hard and long, a spectacular orgasm. Afterwards, she collapsed; exhausted from the workout he gave her.

He looked at me for direction. I pointed at his cock and whispered "Blow job."

Ted quietly slipped out of his jeans and moved up until his mid-section was in front of her face. Only half aware of her surroundings, now, she turned toward him and he rubbed his cock across her mouth. She started to open her mouth, maybe to object but Ted didn't wait. With his hand at the back of her head, he pulled her forward, slowly penetrating her. He reached down and began finger fucking her pussy as he throat fucked her face. She grabbed his ass and reacted to this twin attack like a sailor just returning from six months at sea.

I double checked to make sure the audio was on. It was. The meter showed me we were getting great sounds – the guttural near growling noise that came from deep in her throat as Ted pulled back, the exhaling air from her lungs as he thrust forward trying to get deeper into her mouth and the wet sloshing sounds of a well-lubricated pussy being finger fucked.

user2b
user2b
69 Followers
12