Fiona Falls Aagain

Story Info
Hot Irish lass can't stop cheating.
2.2k words
4.25
88k
16
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
user2b
user2b
69 Followers

It took her a few minutes to catch her breath and calm herself. She was exhausted from a full night of drinking and fucking. It would have been easy for her to pass out for the evening only to be found in an almost totally naked state in a few hours when the sidewalk would come alive again. With trembling legs, she pushed herself to her feet and staggered inside, leaving her torn panties on the porch and a large cumstain on the swing.

Fiona collapsed into bed, angry with herself but too exhausted to cry. She fell into a deep sleep, interrupted by an insistently ringing phone at noon the next day. It was Ted, her newly cuckolded husband, calling from the hospital.

“Hi, I thought you were coming by this morning,” he said.

“I…I’m exhausted,” she said. I must have slept through the alarm. It was the first lie but not the last.

“I’ll be released tomorrow, you’ll have to come get me,” he said. “I hate this hospital and I really wanted to spend last night with you…playing our little bed time game.”

“Look,” she said, suddenly nervous, “I’ve got some errands to run. I’ll be over in a few hours.”

“Yeah,” said Ted, “see you about 3:00 or so. Love you.”

Absentmindedly, Fiona hung up without responding. She had a terrific hangover and she was slowly realizing the enormity of what had happened between her and Gordon last night. She felt the need for a long, hot shower.

Stripping out of her clothes, she headed for the shower. She turned on the water, making it as hot and hard as possible. “Where are my panties?” she thought. “Ohmigod!” She suddenly remembered what had happened to them. Everyone in the apartment building had probably seen them already, a torn flag of absolute sexual surrender discarded on the front porch.

She dove into the shower, feeling like a common street whore; dirty and used, ashamed of the way her body had betrayed her. She accepted the stinging needles of hot water as her punishment and began to scrub her body hard as if she could wash away the sins of last night.

Fiona imagined she was rubbing the spittle of Gordon’s mouth from her breasts, mauling them with the wash cloth until they were cherry red. She scrubbed her butt just as hard, trying to wash away the sensation of his hands as they lifted her ass cheeks up and over his hard cock.

It was when she ran her hands down her belly that it happened. Unthinkable. The scrubbing she had given her ass and tits had only ignited a fire between her legs. She fell back against the shower stall as she slid the wash cloth between her legs, opening herself, not for a cleansing of Gordon’s juices but for another orgasm. She stuffed her hungry pussy with the cloth and masturbated herself. She came all too quickly, surprising herself with its intensity. She cried out again, imagining herself in Gordon’s bed with her legs wrapped around him as he used his long cock to pound her ass into submission.

In tears, now, she opened the shower door. She was a good Irish Catholic girl, married to a fine man who knew how to satisfy her. She had to go to confession, and then make sure this kind of thing never happened again.

The red light on the answering machine was blinking. Wrapping a towel around her body she punched the play button. It was Gordon.

“Hey, my sweet baby. Just wanted to let you know how much I enjoyed EVERYTHING last night.” He said. “I know you have to visit Ted today but I want you to come over for a repeat performance before you go. There are some things I want to do to that sweet ass of yours that I couldn’t do on the porch last night.”

Then his voice got harsher. “It’s 12:30 right now. I expect you to be here by 1:00. I’ll leave the door unlocked. Donot disappoint me.”

Fiona was enraged at his presumption. “I’m going over there all right,” she thought. “But it will be just to give that son of a bitch a piece of my mind!”

She grabbed a t-shirt and skirt, threw them on and slipped into some sandals as she stormed out the door. His apartment was about 10 minutes away, one of those places that was 4 or 5 steps below ground level. Half windows at the top let in a little light and the view was of people from the knees down as they hurried by on the sidewalk.

She kicked open the door and paused a few minutes, catching her breath and letting her eyes adjust to the darkness. Suddenly frightened, she thought she should turn and leave.

“Fiona, close the door and get back here.” It was a command. Gordon was in the bedroom.

Her legs trembled as she slowly walked down the short hallway. It was difficult to breathe.

He was in bed, the sun shined through the open window and acted almost as a spotlight. A sheet covered him to the waist. It was obvious he had nothing on.

Startled, her hand flew to her throat. He leered at her, his eyes sweeping across her chest and down to the bottom of her skirt. He slowly lifted his eyes, stopping first at her crotch then her breasts and licked his lips at what he saw.

“No bra, just little bullets. Bet you didn’t wear panties, either. I knew you’d come over ready to fuck.”

Her eyes widened, telling him his guess was correct. She didn’t realize what she had done until just now. She had put nothing between her pussy and Gordon. She was totally naked under her skirt and already growing damp.

He tossed the sheet aside, exposing his half hard cock to her. “I’ll tell you two things you need to accept about yourself. One: you love cock, you need this,” he said as he stroked himself. “And, two: you’re an exhibitionist. You love to show it off. I saw that last night on the dance floor and proved it on your front porch. Now! Get your pretty little ass over here.”

Conflicting emotions raced through Fiona’s mind. She could still flee. He was a smug bastard. But her juices were already starting to run down the insides of her thighs. “Run!” her mind commanded as she stepped closer to the bed. “Don’t do this!” another voice from deep within urged. She took another step closer to the bed.

Then the words came out of her mouth. “I…I…the window. People can see in here.”

Gordon just smiled. “Strip,” he said. “I want to see you naked before you get into my bed.”

She did as she was told. Dropping the skirt first, exposing her ass to anyone on the sidewalk outside and her already wet and wide open pussy to Gordon. Her heart pounded as he reached out and slid his fingers between her legs, feeling the soft wetness he was about to claim again. She staggered, spreading her legs farther apart for him, enjoying the penetration. She grabbed the side of her t-shirt and quickly lifted it over her head.

She had come over here to tell him off but, only two minutes after arriving, she was completely naked in front of him and more than ready to do his bidding. She fell forward, bracing herself with her hands. It left her breasts, those perfect 34b’s Ted loved so much, hovering just a few inches above Gordon’s mouth.

He lifted his head and inhaled a nipple, slowly sucking in more and more until he had over half of her breast in his mouth. His hand left her pussy and crushed her other breast, sending shooting pains directly to her quivering cunt, pains that only enhanced the pleasure she was feeling. She collapsed into his bed.

He took her hand in his and moved it between them, wrapping her thin fingers around his cock. Its heat and size startled her. Fascinated, she began stroking it.

Gordon pushed her downwards. “Put it in your mouth,” he said.

Feverishly, Fiona began kissing her way down his belly, quickly arriving at her goal. She stared at his cock for a moment. It seemed huge from her vantage point. It was a big, ebony weapon he had used on her pussy twice last night. Now she was about to accept it into her hot mouth.

Fiona kissed the tip at first, then tasted it with her tongue. It was a delicate, almost lady-like prelude to the raunchiest afternoon of sex she would ever experience. He placed a hand on the back of her head and slowly pushed his cock past her lips. When he bumped against her throat, he withdrew, then slid it in again.

“A good mouth can be fucked like a good pussy,” he hissed. “And you’ve got both.”

Reaching under her, Gordon palmed her belly and swung her ass over his chest. Her legs settled on either side of him, giving him a perfect view of her perfect ass. “He smiled as he remembered that bar room comment of a few short weeks ago. “A perfect ass, double handful in back, pussy in the front.”

He lifted his head up, sniffing the aroma of a fresh, wet cunt. Extending his tongue, he traced the length of her vaginal opening. She squealed at first contact, then pushed back hard, trying to get all of his tongue inside her. Grabbing her ass cheeks with both hands, he pressed forward, sucking her clit into his mouth and started the sweet torture of almost bringing her to a climax then backing off just seconds before she came.

When he could hear her breathing become more ragged and feel her ass press down harder, he would pull his tongue away, leaving her frustrated. He did it five times. Six times. Each time Fiona became more frantic for release.

“Uh huh, baby,” he whispered. “If you’re gonna come today, you’re gonna do it riding my cock. Whenever you’re ready for old Gordon to fuck you ‘til your ass falls off, just ask.”

“Now, Gordon, fuck me now,” it was a plea based in a deep sexual need.

It was all he was waiting for. He flipped her over the side of the bed like some rag doll and jumped behind her. Fiona was on her knees, her breasts crushed against the mattress as she felt his cock begin to probe her from behind.

“Reach back here and put my cock where you need it most,” he hissed. As her hand darted between her legs to find his meat, he fell forward, completely covering her. I had your pussy last night and your mouth today. Before the days’ over someone will have your ass hole, too. Right now, the choice is yours…pussy or ass.”

She placed it in her pussy, lining it up and, once again, impaling herself on his cock. She was so ready, it slipped in to the hilt, smoothly and easily. She felt his hands moving up her sides and slipping underneath. She lifted slightly to give him access to her 34b’s. He pulled his cock back, leaving just the tip embedded in her dripping cunt. Squeezing her tits hard, he powered forward, slamming into her with enough force to move the bed several inches. She screamed, a combination of pain and pleasure that was completely new to her.

She screamed loud enough that she could be heard on the sidewalk. Gordon noticed first.

“Look up, look in the mirror.”

She was clawing at the sheets, her head buried in a pillow, not quite understanding his command. Grabbing her long, red hair, he pulled her head up. She saw three people in the mirror, crouching down on the sidewalk, watching her get power fucked by her husband’s friend.

Gordon loved exhibitionism, too. He placed his legs outside hers and rose up. She lifted her ass high to keep his cock thrusting into her core. It served to showcase what he was doing to her. The people on the sidewalk could clearly see his black cock sawing in and out of her cherry red pussy and watch her juices run down the inside of her thighs.

“Oh, no, God, no!” She cried out. “People can’t be watching!” An enormous amount of shame and guilt swept over her but it wasn’t enough for her to stop. Instead, it drove her over the top. She came in massive waves, screaming out each and every seismic tremor. The muscles deep inside her cunt quivered and grasped the invading cock, milking it dry.

Gordon came hard, filling her with more seed than he though possible. He fell backwards, his cock slipping out with a loud pop. She was breathing too hard to move even though her well-fucked and wide-open pussy was now leaking cum and on display to everyone on the sidewalk.

“Damn, bitch. That was the most awesome fuck ever.” He lifted her onto the bed and went to clean up. Exhausted, she fell asleep. Her last thought was his comment a few minutes ago, … "before the days over someone will have your ass hole.”

“No. I’ll never do that…”

user2b
user2b
69 Followers