Fiona Gets Called In To School

Story Info
Nigel helps arrange Fiona's summons to the headmaster
3.3k words
4.35
114.1k
35

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/28/2022
Created 11/26/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MILowner
MILowner
1,170 Followers

A couple of days after Fiona's celebration dinner and subsequent disgraceful behaviour with Alice's teacher Nigel and her daughter's friend's dad Paul, something Nigel had said had really got me thinking and by the middle of that afternoon I rang Nigel.

"Hello Nigel Mann speaking," he said in to the phone.

"Hi, Nigel, Do you remember me from the other night with Fiona?" I asked.

"Oh sure, I won't be forgetting that in a hurry," he said laughing, "What can I do for you?" he asked.

So her it goes I was going to ask him outright and see if he'd agree to my absurd request.

"Something you said the other night Nigel got me really thinking," I said.

"Ok what was that?" he asked seeming interested.

"You mentioned something in passing, maybe a throw away comment to yourself but to me it struck a chord, a chord that wanted me to explore it some more. You see Fiona is my whore and I love putting her in awkward, humiliating situations where she has to submit to, and fuck different men," I said to him.

"I gathered that from the other night, but carry on I like where this is going," Nigel said filling me with confidence to carry on with my request now that I knew he was more than interested.

"Now you mentioned something about the other teachers and headmaster finding out about her slutty behaviour and how it would be frowned upon by other parents if they also knew. This is exactly what I would like to see happen Nigel," I said.

"I see, carry on," he said.

"How many male teachers are at you school including the yourself and the head Nigel?" I asked.

"With me and the head, eight males," he answered.

"Now probably not all of them will be approachable or want a slice of the action but I'm sure you know the ones that would Nigel, and my request is that you get the headmaster on board as having her submit to her daughter's headmaster would be perfect. If you need help with any evidence to show the other men that you're not talking shit, how about you call her up in to school to discuss Alice, and then get some phone footage of you fucking her?" I said.

"Sounds like you got it all figured out," Nigel said.

"Not figured out Nigel, it's just something I'd like to explore, if you can help great give me a call, if not no worries we can still arrange something for just you and her that's not a problem mate," I said to him.

"No worries I'll see what I can do and give you a call," he said and then hung up the phone.

Happy with myself I decided to strike while the iron was hot and rang Paul. I went through the same thing with him as I had Nigel and asked if he could maybe get some of the other dad's at the school interested, although I did tell him I appreciate it'd be more awkward for him as he and the other dad's would have their wives to deceive and avoid. I told him about my conversation with Nigel and sowed the seed that maybe he and Nigel could work something out so that the school could be a meeting point for any interested dad's.

Happy with how things had gone I went to the cameras of her at work and was happy to see her hard at work with another stranger, a client I presumed who would be adding to the fat cheque I was expecting through the door later that month. I knew she'd been busy for the first week of the month so I was already expecting a sizable amount and she still had three weeks of the month to go.

It was at the end of the week on the Friday morning when my phone rang and Nigel's number flashed across the screen.

"Hi Nigel, any news for me?" I asked him and laughed.

"I'm going to need some evidence, some of the teachers just don't believe high flying prim and proper Fiona would act so slutty, I was thinking of calling her in tonight to discuss Alice," he said and laughed.

"No problem, call her up and tell her how you expect her dress for the meeting and I'll bring her up," I said.

"Ok I'll do that," he said.

"How many are interested by the way Nigel, and is the headmaster on board?" I quizzed him hoping for the best.

"With me included there are four I approached and the headmaster is one, they all want proof though hence tonight's meeting," he said.

"Great, I'll see you tonight," I said and hung up.

It was midway through Fiona's lunch break when I watched her answer the phone and heard her say hi Nigel in to the receiver and then listen intently for a few minutes and then agree with the word yes before hanging up. She then picked up the phone and hit a button and a moment later my phone rang.

"Whore," I said.

"Owner Nigel Mann has rang me and said that I need to go in to the school at six o clock to discuss Alice's behaviour," she said in to the phone softly.

"Ok, I'll run you up there whore," I told her.

"He said I was to wear a short skirt with no knickers and a white blouse with no bra, high heels and stockings owner," she said seemingly confused as to why he requested her to dress so inappropriately to the school to discuss her daughter.

"Remember it was only last week you were milking his balls in the car park so if that's how he wants you to dress then that is how you will dress whore, I'll see you out front at five," I said and hung up the phone.

We left the house later that evening at five fifty, the school wasn't far away by car, and Fiona was dressed as requested by Nigel ready for her meeting. We parked round the back of the school in the teachers' car park that was deserted except for a blue Vauxhall insignia which I assumed to be Nigel's. The walk down in to the side entrance was about a minute long in the cold and Fiona's nipples had been affected by the cold and were pushing against the material of her blouse.

Nigel had told Fiona to meet him in the staff room which was at the end of the corridor past the headmasters' office. Fiona lead the way as she was obviously slightly familiar with the layout from previous parents evenings or induction days and she pushed the door to the staff room and I followed her in letting the door close behind me.

Nigel was sat on a big seat opposite a large cream sofa and other seats with a big grin on his face. Behind his seat set up on a tripod was a video camera.

"Glad you could make it Fiona," he said, "If you wouldn't mind just standing there for me," he said pointing at the floor in front of the sofa and directly in front of the camera, "You can sit there," he said to me pointing at the seat in the corner out of camera shot. He'd certainly planned his part.

"What's with the camera Mr Mann?" Fiona asked dumbly as the realisation of the meeting seemed to register in her mind.

"We record after school meetings with parents now in case we have any trouble, you're not going to cause me any troubles though are you Fiona?" he said looking her up and down letting his eyes linger on her big nipples and cleavage. "Do you think you're dressed correctly for a meeting with your daughters teacher Fiona?" he asked.

"No Mr Mann," she answered.

"Well why are you dressed like a slut then?" he asked relishing his job of getting as much of her slutty behaviour and submissive nature on film for his colleagues.

"Because this is how you told me to dress Mr Mann," she said looking at me momentarily but she was met with a blank expression that told her she was on her own.

"Well prove to me that you aren't wearing knickers then Fiona and then we can begin the meeting," he said, "Lift your skirt up round your waist," he instructed her.

She lifted her short skirt from the hem at the sides of her legs and made sure she pushed it right up over her bum and over her hips so that it was now bunched round her waist and her perfectly trimmed pubic mound and pussy were now on show to Nigel and the camera.

"Perfect," he said, "Now open your blouse and show me them big tits in all their glory," he told her adjusting his seating position as the bulge in his trousers seemed to grow with every button Fiona unfastened, "Oh my they are just fantastic Fiona," he complemented her with a big grin on his face as he ogled her naked breasts.

Awkward silence fell over the room as he just stared at her and Fiona shifted uncomfortably from one high heel to the other as his gaze lingered over her body for three long silent minutes until he spoke again. I just sat in the corner watching letting Nigel conduct matters.

"Why are you here tonight Fiona?" he asked.

"I'm here to discuss my daughter Alice Mr Mann," Fiona answered quite dumbly for an intelligent woman.

"Do you honestly think I called you here to discuss your daughter Fiona?" he said laughing as he did, mocking her dumbness.

"It seems not now no Mr Mann," she answered him quietly.

"Do you need me to tell you why you're here Fiona or have you worked that out now? If so maybe you'd like to tell me why you think you're here," he said.

She shuffled again on her feet, uncomfortable and awkward, embarrassed and humiliated all the same time at the question Nigel, Alice's teacher, had asked her, and of the answer she knew would have to give to him and the camera.

"I'm here to have sex with you Mr Mann," Fiona eventually said and then lowered her head from the camera lens.

A big smile spread across Nigel's face as he knew he'd just landed himself some prime footage that he could show to the people that wanted to be involved, and all he had to do now was get her on film engaged in outrageous slutty behaviour and his job would be done.

"At least were both singing from the same hymn sheet Fiona, take a seat on the edge there and keep your legs open," he told her pointing to the seat to the right at a perfect angle for the camera.

She walked over to the soft seat and sat on the edge with her legs open wide enough that her pussy lips parted a little and Nigel then stood and walked towards her and stopped between her legs his bulging trousers less than six inches from her face. He reached down and took her left nipple in his fingers and squeezed it.

"Ouch," she gasped as he rolled her nipple some more and pulled it outwards lifting her heavy boob at the same time.

"Take out my cock Fiona," he told her as he continued his assault on her stiffening nipple.

She reached up instantly knowing why she was there and having no other option she unbuckled his belt and pulled down his fly; she used both hands to pull the trousers down and now only his tight black boxers were between her and his big bulge. Once his trousers were round his ankles his boxers soon followed and only a brief pause stop Fiona easing them down when his solid cock sprang out from his boxers and struck her on the chin.

His cock bobbed around in front of her face momentarily and just before it looked as though Nigel was going to have to tell Fiona to suck him, she reached up and cupped his hairy balls in one hand and then with the other hand guided his prick in to her mouth.

"Oh yes Fiona, that's why you're here you slut," he groaned as she closed her wet mouth tightly round his shaft and lowered her face down his shaft until her nose touched his pubes, "Fucking fantastic," he groaned again as she lifted her mouth up his length and licked his helmet before sinking him back in her throat.

I watched intently from the opposite corner as she sucked his cock like a champion cocksucker, treating him to a sloppy blowjob incorporating sucking his heavy balls and licking his shaft from top to bottom whilst spending particular time and attention to running her tongue all over his helmet.

I could tell by Nigel's face and little grunts and groans that all of her expert cock attention was nearing its end and it was only going to end one way, either Fiona was going to be getting a throat or face full of come.

"Oh shit," he gasped, "I'm going to come," he said as he pushed her off and grasped his own cock and pointed it at her face.

Fiona knew better than to move out of the way when taking a face full of come and obediently sat there with her mouth open and tongue hanging out like I'd told her she must always do when receiving sperm.

"Arrghh, take it slut," he said as his cock pulsed in his hand and sprang upwards as the first of four jets of thick spunk flew from his cock and landed the full length of Fiona's face, splattering her from her forehead to her chin. The remaining three loads added to her sticky face and her neck leaving her covered in his mess. Nigel pulled her back forward by her hair and she opened her mouth to take his cock and remaining strands of leaking sperm.

He made her suck him for a full ten minutes as his cock wilted a little only to be made hard again by her mouth by which time he was ready for some of her cunt. "Lay back and spread your legs for me, time you had some cock inside you," he said as he watched her shuffle back from the edge a little and lay back opening her legs as she went until she could drape them over the arms of the soft chair.

He looked down between her legs and a smirk spread across his face, "Look how wet you are Fiona, I've not even touched your pussy and it soaked," he said reaching forward with his right hand and easing two fingers in to her hole with ease and locating her clit with his thumb a moment later.

"Ummmmmm," she moaned deeply as she pushed her groin forward on to his finger and thumb.

"You are something else Fiona," he said pumping her pussy with his fingers five or six times and then pulling them out leaving her cunt void and her groin humping forward looking for something to fill her and grind against. "Look at you, your desperate for cock, do you want mine inside you Fiona?" he said kneeling on the edge of the cushion as best he could and positioning his helmet at the entrance to her pussy. She bucked forward looking for his dick but he pulled away, "Do you want my cock Fiona?" he asked again.

"Yes Mr Mann, I want you cock, give it to me hard Mr Mann," she said through gritted teeth as she lifted up on to her elbows so that she could watch his cock hovering near her entrance ready to fill her, "Give it me, I need it," she pleaded one last time before he pushed forward parting her moist meaty folds and pushing forward until he could no more. "Ohhhh god yes Mr Mann that's why I'm here," she squealed I delight.

I happened to think that the footage Nigel was getting was even better than he ever imagined and the whole situation seemed to spur him on for the next ten minutes as he fucked Fiona hard and deep like a steam train making her come twice on his cock in quick succession before he pulled out and demanded a slow blowjob. The blowjob I think was a way of slowing down his boiling come as he wanted to saviour fucking her for as long as possible but what he asked next made me think I was wrong.

From over Fiona's bobbing head he looked over at me and asked, "What's the chance of fucking her arse?"

I didn't have to think about it for very long, "There is every chance Nigel, Fiona is a whore, I'm sure she wouldn't say no to taking your dick in her arse, why don't you ask her?"

He pulled her head of his cock by her hair and twisted her head to look at him, "I'm going to fuck your arse Fiona do you have a problem with that?" he said holding her by the hair until she answered.

"No Mr Mann I don't have a problem with that," she said before he pushed her away and lifted himself from the chair. "Get you there on all fours and get your bum in the air," he said to her.

She was soon head down and bum up in the chair and Nigel was standing behind her with a lubricated finger from her cunt lodged in her anal passage working her loose; her moans only intensified and became deeper and louder as one finger turned in to two as her rectum resistance became less and her passage way became ready for cock.

Nigel stood up and lifted one leg over the opposite side of her and let his helmet rub around the deep bowl between her arse cheeks where here puckered entrance was centred. Fiona wiggled her bum on feeling his cock and he didn't make her wait too long this time as he used his hand to hold his cock against her tightest hole while he applied gentle pressure until her passage way opened and he slid inside filling her bum.

"Oh my goddd," Fiona shouted in to the cushions as he anal passage suddenly became stretched and full of her daughters teachers cock. "Oh Mr Mann, that's it, that's it fill my arse Mr Mann," she urged him.

"Christ her arse is tight," he said looking at me.

"It won't be once you've sorted it out will it?" I said laughing as he joined in with me.

"No I suppose it won't," he said turning back to Fiona and the job at hand as he pulled out before slamming back inside bringing a loud squeal from Fiona as she felt the force of his thrust in slutty arse.

Fiona came once within the first three minutes of Nigel's anal assault and the way she bucked and clenched her thighs together I imagined poor Nigel's cock was being squeezed to death, and it was only a few minutes later that he too screamed out and exploded in to her rectum.

He pulled out of her arse with a noisy squelch as he cock wilted, spent from fucking and empty of come. Fiona turned around and to Nigel's amazement took his arse coated cock in her mouth and cleaned him of all their combined sex juices.

"You are one hell of a slut Fiona," he said as she left his limp cock now clean and went to dress properly.

Once she'd dressed I ushered her out and told Nigel I'll wait for his call.

MILowner
MILowner
1,170 Followers