Fiona Pt. 01

Story Info
Discovering boys and her body, Fiona finds girls are great.
4.4k words
4.49
19.3k
23

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 04/03/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
tower1604
tower1604
415 Followers

Heading home, exams finished and confident of good grades, Fiona was excited as she planned her gap year ahead of Uni. Boarding the train for the long journey home, her thoughts turned to her twin brother. Brian was 35 minutes older, so always referred to her as his little sis. After being in an all girl convent school for 7 years, she relished the company of her father and brother. Smiling to herself as she thought of her brother, she hoped his grades were good, he wanted to go to Cambridge to study engineering.

Her thoughts were interrupted as 4 young guys came into the carriage. Getting some magazines from her bag she settled down for the long journey. As the train clattered along, the group of young men became more and more boisterous, throwing a toy rugby ball between them. Finding it impossible to concentrate on her magazine, Fiona watched as the men spread out along the carriage.

Fiona hadn't really taken much notice of men in the past, the occasional pop star had caught her attention, this was different. As the men threw and caught the ball she found herself admiring their muscular arms and cute butts. As she watched, she wished she had the nerve to join in. One of the men looked at her, realising she had been staring at his tight jeans and t shirt, blushing deeply, she tried to get back to reading her magazine.

The remainder of the journey passed quickly, getting off the train she was disappointed that her dad wasn't waiting on the platform. Her case was manageable on the platform as it trundled along on its little wheels, heart sinking she realised that she was going to have to lug the heavy case up a flight of stairs.

The case was heavy, unable to carry it, she resorted to dragging it sideways, one step at a time. It was a hot June day and after just a few steps her shoulders and arms ached, beads of sweat started to run down her back, she stopped to catch her breath. The young man from the train started up the stairs, excepting his offer of help, she watched in fascination as his muscles flexed in his tight t shirt and arms. Carrying her case onto the flat ground of the far platform he introduced himself.

"Hi I'm Chris, do you have far to go?"

"Thank you so much Chris, hopefully my dad is meeting me. I live in a small Village, Northill."

"I am a stranger to the area, staying with my Aunt in Old Warden, my parents live in the states."

"Yes I know Old Warden, I am here for a few weeks, going to travel around a bit before uni next year."

Their conversation was interrupted as Chris's friends walked down the platform. Thanking Chris again, Fiona headed out into the car park and was relieved to see her dads car turn in to the station.

Hugging her dad as he loaded the case into the car, her thoughts returned to Chris's muscles and tight jeans. Chattering happily with her dad they soon arrived at her parents thatched cottage. She hadn't been home since Xmas as she had attended extra classes during the holidays. Her mother seeing the car, rushed out and hugged Fiona tightly.

Laughing and chattering over lunch, Fiona decided it was great to be home. Going up to her bedroom, her case was on the bed and she started to unpack. Deciding that some of her clothes were only fit for the bin, her wardrobe looked very empty. Finding her Underwear in the bottom of the case, she looked at the "regulation knickers" that the convent insisted on, with distaste.

Finding out that Brian wouldn't be home until Friday, she decided to catch the bus into town to do some clothes shopping. Standing at the bus stop a car stopped, it was Chris, with his Aunt. Accepting the offer of a lift they chatted like old friends Alice was impressed that Chris had been offered a place at Oxford to study chemical engineering. Explaining that she hoped to go to the UEA and then onto Cambridge, as she wanted to be a vet.

Chris's Aunt, Tracy, said that she was a vet and congratulated Fiona on a great career choice. Arriving in Bedford Tracy dropped Fiona off near the shops. Giving Fiona her card, Tracy asked her to call tomorrow as she thought some practical experience with a country vet would help her. Thanking her, Tracy said she would.

As Fiona browsed the various shops, her mind returned to Chris, his muscular arms enthralled her, the obvious bulge in his trousers made her curious. Feeling her body tingle Fiona pushed those thoughts aside and bought several dresses, blouses and skirts in the sale. Returning home she logged onto Amazon and bought some new underwear, t shirts and jeans and a couple of skirt's. About to log off she changed her mind, typing "Penis" into the search bar brought a few fairly boring results. Closing her door she typed "hard cock." Sorting through the results she was staggered at the selection, seeing a listing "Jake keeps it in the family" she clicked it.

The screen opened to a normal family watching Tv. The story seemed to be that the young brother and sister grew bored with Tv and went out. Badly acted and an appalling story line soon saw the brother fucking his Sister and later his mother. Fiona had never seen a cock fully hard and looked on fascinated as he thrust deep into his sisters shaven pussy.

As the clip ended Fiona couldn't help herself, sliding her hand between her legs she was shocked at how wet she was. Her pubes were soaked and her clit was swollen and very sensitive. As her finger slid down she spread her legs and pushed 2 fingers into her sopping wet hole. Her hymen had broken years ago after she had landed heavily on a pommel horse at school.

Thrusting her fingers deep inside her she returned to her clit, she had to really clench her teeth together to keep from crying out as her orgasm swept over her. Going to the bathroom she started to run a bath, undressing, she removed her makeup and tied her hair up.

Placing her dads shaving mirror on the floor she sat on the edge of the bath. Spreading her legs wide she angled the mirror so she could look at her pussy. Fiona was shocked at how wet and swollen her sex was, her lips were clearly visible and seemed darker in colour. Putting her hands either side of her pussy she spread and pulled it open. She could see her hole and her cum oozing out of her running down to her arse. Moving up she exposed her swollen clit, it seemed bigger than normal, dark pink at its base it was almost white at its tip.

Grabbing a pair of scissors she clipped and trimmed her light brown pubes as short as she could. The difference in appearance stunned her, her lips were prominent and her mons shape looked great. Seeing her dads hair removal cream she pushed some toilet paper into her hole and spread it up to her clit to protect the delicate flesh. Spreading the cream over the remaining stubble she turned the bath off and waited a few minutes. Removing the paper she got into the bath and thoroughly washed between her legs.

Relaxing in the bath she decided that she couldn't wait to see her brother on Friday. Thinking about Brian and Chris caused her pussy to tingle, putting her hand between her legs she loved the way her smooth pussy felt in the hot water. Feeling horny she soon pushed 2 fingers into her slippery depths, moving up to her clit she had a crashing orgasm that left her feeling dizzy and wobbly.

Drying herself she inspected her bald pussy, apart from a few patches of stubble it felt wonderful. As her hand slid around her pussy she started to feel the moisture leaking from her pussy. "How can I be so horny? I have cum 3 times but my clit is burning to be touched," she asked herself. Giving in, she slowly worked her clit in a circular motion. Leaning back against the wall she arched her back and spread her legs as wide as she could. Seeing her reflection in the mirror, she grabbed the shaving mirror.

Curious how her pussy looked as it was cumming she placed the mirror below and in front of her. She could see that her pussy was swollen and leaking her nectar as she watched. As her fingers worked her clit, she could see her lips sliding apart and more juice leaking out as her orgasm approached. Slowing her fingers, teasing herself a little she watched intently as she started to cum. Her pussy flexed and her hole opened a little as juice squirted all over the bathroom floor! Assuming she had pissed in her excitement, she was stunned as she tasted pure pussy on her fingers.

Wiping her juice off the floor, she pulled a robe on and headed for her bedroom. Flipping her tablet on she looked to see how common it was for a women to squirt when cumming. Watching several video's she could clearly see that most were just pissing, the last, however, was different. The girls pussy opened as she literally poured juice from her hole, definitely not piss. Other video showed cum pouring out from around a mans cock, some cum was an opaque white some was clear.

Fiona decided she wanted to see better what her body was doing, setting the webcam up she spread her legs and moved forward so her cunt was about a foot away from the lens. Changing the settings to record she placed a towel under her and started to frig her clit. To her utter amazement she soon started to cum again, as her orgasm crashed over her she couldn't help but squeal with pleasure.

Sitting up she looked at her pussy, it was soaked and her lips were spread exposing her pink hole, she could clearly see her opening. Mopping herself with the towel she sat and watched the playback. It was incredible to watch, her pussy was beautiful. Her slit pulled apart as she spread her legs and she could clearly see her clit standing proud. As she watched herself swirl her clit, Fiona watched her pussy change as the lips swelled and started to open, a bit like a flower opening she thought. The video continued as she heard herself start to whimper and moan as the orgasm overtook her. Thankful her parents were downstairs, she rolled her nipple between her fingers as she watched a great wad of girl cum erupt from her flexing hole.

Saving the video, she went back to the bathroom to wash and dry her aching pussy. Picking up a can of anti perspirant, she went back to her bedroom. Putting the can on her bedside cabinet she settled down to check her emails and bank balance. The only emails were from Amazon, saying that 5 of her items would be delivered tomorrow, the remainder on Thursday. Her bank balance was a little disappointing but thinking about her new clothes made it worth while.

Waking up, she saw it was only 8.30, groaning she turned over and tried to go back to sleep. Eventually giving up, she padded to the bathroom and relieved her aching bladder. Brushing her teeth and hair she felt almost alive, looking out of the window she saw the Amazon van pulling into the drive. Answering the door in her robe, she was surprised to see a women holding several bags and a PDA. Taking the bags from the women she was aware of the women staring at her robe, without thinking she asked,

"Would you like a cup of tea, maybe you could give me an opinion on these clothes."

Looking at her watch, the women shrugged.

"sure, thanks, that would be nice."

Putting the kettle on, the van driver said "I'm Karen." Fiona tore open the packages. In her excitement she forgot she was nude under her robe and threw it over the chair back as she tried a skirt and blouse on. The skirt was short, maybe 5" above her knee and the blouse was a snug fit over her 32c tits.

Turning to face Karen, she posed "What do you think?"

"Wow, you look great, think I preferred the view before though." She added, blushing slightly.

Fiona's thoughts were interrupted as the kettle clicked off. Filling the cups, she felt Karen move behind her. Reaching under Fiona's blouse Karen cupped her breasts and tweaked the rapidly hardening nipples. Fiona was in heaven as Karen nuzzled into her neck and moved a hand across her flat stomach to the top of her skirt. Turning her around they shared a deep passionate kiss as Karens hand found its way up her skirt to Fiona's dripping wet pussy. Ramming 2 fingers into Fiona, they continued their kiss as she found Fiona's G spot.

Fiona was in heaven as Karen fingered her relentlessly. As she started to cum, it was like an explosion deep inside her causing her to scream at the total release she felt as the orgasm swept over her. Karens fingers were forced together as Fiona's cunt flexed and squeezed them, feeling the young girls juice running down her arm she gently laid her on the floor. Breathing heavily Fiona watched Karen strip, admiring her toned body and large tits, topped with long dark pink nipples.

"Shall we go to bed" Fiona said as she stood on her still shaky legs. The 2 women cuddled and kissed on Fiona's bed, finally Fiona rolled Karen onto her back. Kissing her way down the women's long neck and onto her tits, Fiona took her long hard nipple into her mouth. Flicking her tongue around caused Karen to groan and arch her back, moving down across her muscular smooth stomach she reached the crease of her pussy.

As Karen opened her legs, the intoxicating scent of her pussy filled Fiona's senses. Barely able to breathe with excitement, Fiona moved between Karens legs. Her pussy was clean shaven, very wet and swollen. Unsure where to start Fiona dipped her tongue into her hole and slowly ran her tongue up the slot of her pussy to Karens clit. Swirling her tongue on the tip caused Karen to buck her hips and pull Fiona's head on to her pussy. Pushing 2 fingers deep in her sopping pussy, Fiona sucked Karens clit into her mouth and flicked it with her tongue. The result was dramatic as Karen launched into her own orgasm, her legs shook and she wailed as her orgasm washed over her.

Fiona stayed between Karens legs as she carefully took in every detail of her pussy. Karens sex lips were short and sort of curly, noticing a scar at the bottom of her cunt, Fiona traced its jagged shape with her finger, assuming Karen had children she moved up to cuddle and kiss her.

"He died", Karen said quietly.

"Who did"

"My son all I have left of him is that scar."

"Oh shit, I am so sorry"

"That's ok, honey," Karen said as they cuddled and caressed each other.

"Am I your 1st women" Karen asked.

"You are my 1st anything, technically I am still a virgin."

"Did you like me, I mean female sex."

"Oh yes, a lot."

"Well, cock is very nice but a man never makes me cum like you just did."

The women continued to cuddle until Karen said,

"she had to go as she had a load to do."

Disappointed, they swapped phone numbers, Fiona kissed her goodbye and watched as she drove away.

After years of restriction in a strict convent school, Fiona felt liberated, complete. Trying on the various dresses, skirts and blouses she had bought made her feel even better as she studied her look in the mirror. Putting her new clothes into her wardrobe she unpacked the underwear she had bought, touching the silky material she was very happy with her choices. The panties were cut high on the leg and fitted her form perfectly, the bra's felt comfortable and their lacy finish looked great.

Going to her mums bedroom she spent some time applying makeup, brushing her hair and completed the look with a pair of ear rings. Struggling into her new jeans, she hoped they would stretch a little, putting a cream blouse on she looked at her reflection in the full length mirror.

She hardly recognised the young women looking back at her. Fiona was about 5'9", her new jeans really accented her long legs as they flowed to the swell of her thighs and hips. Her tits seemed bigger and filled her blouse to perfection, the lacy material of her bra concealing her rock hard, jutting nipples. Her neck was long and slender, her dove grey eyes sparkled as she inspected her long curly blonde hair.

Picking the phone up she made an appointment at the doctors for Friday morning then called Tracy to ask when she could fit her in for a chat. Tracy sounded genuinely happy to hear from her and suggested 4pm this afternoon, that was ideal, taking the address, Fiona hung up and started to make her breakfast. Answering the phone, it was the doctors offering her a cancellation for 2pm today, perfect she thought as the doctors was not far from Tracys surgery.

Fiona spent the morning tidying her bedroom, making the bed she inhaled the delicious scent of sex as she smoothed the bedsheets and tidied the quilt. Opening the window's she added a few more clothes to the bag for the charity shop and completed the task of changing her room from a girls bedroom into a young women's. Hoovering her carpet and binning some fluffy toys, the room looked much better. Hoovering the rest of upstairs and the staircase, she soon finished the downstairs.

Satisfied with her appearance in the hall mirror, she selected a pair of loafer style shoes and went to catch the bus to the doctors. Getting on the bus she enjoyed the appreciative look the bus driver gave her as she showed the travel card that her mother had left for her. The doctors surgery was a new building, checking in with the receptionist, Fiona filled in the new patient questionnaire and waited to be called for her appointment.

The doctor was an older man, Fiona vaguely remembered him from before she was sent off to school. Explaining that she wanted contraception, he took her blood pressure and asked a few question's. Prescribing her the pill he explained how they worked and cautioned her that she should use condoms as well to prevent STI's. Telling her to come back in 3 months so he could check her suitability for an implant. Going to the chemists she collected her prescription and headed for the local coffee shop, "this was going to have to be a rare treat" she thought as she handed over the £4.25 for her coffee and a small bagel.

Leaving the coffee shop she killed some time window shopping in the various shops along the high street. Noticing a sign "Assistant required" she decided to apply, filling in the short application she chatted to the manageress. The job was to work in the small department store 3 days a week, starting at 10am till 6pm. Agreeing to start her new job the following Thursday, Fiona felt elated and hoped that she would be able to replenish her dwindling saving's.

Finding Tracys veterinary surgery at the end of the high street, Fiona entered and introduced herself to the receptionist.

"Oh I'm sorry, Tracy has had to go out on an emergency call, she left this application for you to fill out."

Inside there was a hastily scribbled note,

"Hi Fiona, sorry but a horse has had an accident and needs urgent attention. The enclosed application is just a formality, I have spoken to my partner and we would like to offer you a trainee position in our practice. This will give you an excellent grounding for University.

I assume you don't drive so would like to include in your package 3 hours a week with the local driving school. I will call you later to confirm start date and times etc.

Regards Tracy."

Scanning the application and formal offer letter, she completed the application and signed the offer letter. Walking back to the bus stop, Fiona could not believe her luck, in just 24 hours she had landed her dream job and was going to learn how to drive. Knowing that her exam results were due in the next few days she really hoped that her grades would be up to scratch.

Her thoughts were interrupted by a car horn, her mother smiled at her,

"Penny for them."

Fiona looked confused, "your thoughts, silly, you looked a million miles away."

Getting into the car Fiona excitedly told her mum about Tracys offer. Her mum smiled as Fiona chattered about her plans for the future, pleased to share her daughters happiness. Arriving home, Fiona helped her mum unload the car, amongst the various bags of shopping she noticed a pair of L plates. Her mum laughed and said.

tower1604
tower1604
415 Followers
12