Fiona the Deal Facilitator Ch. 01

Story Info
Fiona accepts a promotion a payrise and a couple of cocks.
4k words
4.43
100.2k
38

Part 1 of the 7 part series

Updated 10/26/2022
Created 09/15/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MILowner
MILowner
1,178 Followers

Fiona's Promotion

The next morning Fiona seemed understandably nervous as she had no idea as to what her boss Francis Mulherne had in store for her now that he'd caught her fucking Mark Wood and then had fucked her himself. She wasn't stupid enough to realise that sex was probably be going to be in store for her again today but how much and who with was the bit she was nervous about.

"Here wear this outfit today Fiona, you want to look sexy for Francis don't you?" I said smirking at her which pissed her off as she blamed me totally for the situation she was no in at work. I on the other hand was overjoyed with the situation as I now had my very on sex toy to play out my fantasies with.

"No I suppose not, as I'm probably going to get sacked after he fucks me again one last time no doubt," she said slipping in to white French knickers made of thin see through material that did nothing to hide her strip of dark pubic hair.

She then put on full stockings and suspender combo and a bra that matched and was made of the same thin material allowing her big cube nipples and dark areola to be clearly visible. She then pulled on a figure hugging pencil skirt that finished just below the knee and a light blue blouse that she buttoned from the bottom.

"Perfect," I said as she buttoned up the third and final button leaving the top one open so that her deep cleavage was on show and a hint of her white bra could be seen adding to the sexiness.

I dropped her off at the front of her building and told her to make sure that the camera was turned on as I wanted to see and hear anything that took place; I then watched her walk in to work on her high heels looking horny as hell and totally unaware as to how her day would pan out.

By the time I got home and fired up the computer it was nearly half past nine and Fiona was sat at her desk shifting through some files and tapping away on her computer, I decided to ring her to see if I'd missed anything.

"Whore," I said as she answered on the third ring.

"Hello master," she said in her sexy voice and stopped working.

"Have I missed anything whore?" I asked.

"Owner, something weird is definitely going on, nobody is in work today," she said.

"Nobody, you're on your own?" I asked.

"Yeah, all on my own," she said.

"Ok I'll speak to you later whore but I'll be watching don't worry," I said putting the phone down before she could answer.

I went and made myself some breakfast and a cup of tea and by the time I returned to the computer Fiona was on the phone. I put my plate and tea down and cranked up the volume trying to hear the conversation.

"Ok Mr Mulherne I'll see you in ten minutes," Fiona said before replacing the receiver and hurriedly getting up and clearing the files from her desk before she began removing her clothes starting with her blouse.

I picked up the phone and called her, "Whore what did Francis say on the phone?"

"Owner he said he'd be here in ten minutes and I should be only be wearing my underwear and be stood in the middle of the room waiting for him," she said discarding her blouse on to the floor beside her desk.

"He's going to fuck you and I can't wait whore," I said before hanging up the phone.

She then unzipped her skirt and stepped out of it once she'd placed the phone back and she was then only in her sexy underwear as her boss requested, damn she looked gorgeous in the thin flimsy white material and a full suspender and stocking set. Francis was going to be impressed for sure.

Fiona stood in the middle of the room nervously shifting from one foot to the other for about four minutes before the door crashed open and in strode Francis Mulherne like a man that owned the world. Fiona jumped back with a little gasp as his entrance caught her by surprise. He left the door wide open behind him and walked up to and then around Fiona, looking her up and down as he went round and round touching her breasts and legs, bum and stomach with his fingertips as he went.

"Well Fiona I'm impressed to see that you made the effort this morning, your choice of lingerie is perfect for showing off your fantastic body and great tits," he said stopping right in front of her to circle her nipples with his forefinger before pinching them both making her gasp. Once he's manipulated her nipples in to engorged hard cubes he let his hand feel down her stomach and over her sheer knickers until he spun his hand and fed his fingers between her legs, "I can already feel the heat on your cunt Fiona which is good," he said before removing his hand and walking away.

He sat down on the chair opposite just looking at Fiona for minute before he again began to speak.

"Here's the deal Fiona,, I could fire your arse right now for gross misconduct meaning you get fuck all money, no reference and I put word out to all the other directors of the companies you could easily walk in to, meaning you won't be getting a job around here on the money your used to for a long time," he said in a matter of fact way.

The room was silent for a moment as Francis let Fiona ponder on what he'd just said before starting up again with the same matter of fact tone and arrogance.

"Or you accept the new position I'm about to offer you which attracts a higher salary but puts your skills to proper use shall we say," he said smirking at her as again Fiona shifted uncomfortably from foot to foot.

Now Fiona was very high up in the company, had a fifty grand a year plus salary and could easily walk in to any major company in the area, but Francis had the director contacts to stop her and Fiona wasn't stupid enough to realise that.

She was obviously thinking and weighing up what he was saying and she'd of known that the new position would probably mean getting fucked a lot, "What's the position involve and what's the money like?" Fiona asked causing Francis's face to explode in to a huge grin as he pushed himself up off the chair and began circling Fiona again, lightly touching her breasts and stomach as he went round.

"I didn't think you we're as stupid as you are filthy Fiona so let me explain what the role involves," he paused a moment and then sat back down leaving her again standing uncomfortably on her own in her underwear, "You'll have a new office up on the top floor that's already being converted as of this morning, you'll arrive in normal work clothes wearing underwear provided by myself and once within the top floor area you'll remove your outer clothing and wear only your underwear or outfit provided by myself, ok?" he asked Fiona pausing for her response.

"Ok," was all she said to Francis.

"From your office which you'll find is like no other office in the building you'll entertain clients or anybody else I send to you, let's just say that if a particular deal is, stalling, then your skill set might become of some greater use to me and the company rather than just me and Mark Cross, if you understand where I'm coming from Fiona?" he said with a smirk all over his face.

This had actually worked out better than I'd expected and pretty soon I may be watching my mother in law agree to become the office whore.

"You want to be the company whore is that what you're saying Mr Mulherne?" she asked already knowing the answer.

"I don't like that title as Tony Mulgrew at TM Associates has secretary over at his place who's the cooperate whore and it doesn't sound to classy, that's why your title will be the Deal Facilitator, what do you think it sounds much more important and professional don't you think," he said laughing as if this was all a big joke to him.

Fiona shifted on the spot and then asked, "Do I really have a choice?"

"Yes Fiona, I gave you your options at the start, maybe the pay and conditions might keep you tempted as I doubt you'll get better elsewhere and I know Tony's whore is terribly underpaid," he said.

Fiona didn't speak so he continued.

"Your basic pay will increase from £58k to £70k immediately," he said.

I noticed Fiona's eyes open slightly at the thought of a twelve grand pay rise just for having sex.

"For any deal where your skills are needed and ultimately lead to the deal being closed you will be paid 1% of what that deal is worth, now I know that in your position you've had a lot of dealings in deals so know what sort of money is on offer to be made," he said waiting for Fiona's response.

But none came so he continued.

"From the minute you enter work you answer to me and only me and do everything I tell you to do without question, things like annual leave and bits and pieces don't apply to you, I will give you lots of time off but you may also have to work late or weekends depending on the requirement of your skills," he said.

Fiona was definitely thinking and I knew that the money on offer was extraordinary, had my work with her making her my whore instead of a sex starved women been enough to now consider being the company whore for more money?

I didn't wait long to find out.

"It seems I have very little choice or prospects of work out of here doesn't it," she said letting her head drop knowing that all the years of hard studying and work to get to her position had now been undone by me her daughter's boyfriend.

"Well I am pleased Fiona," Francis said grinning like a cheshire cat from ear to ear, "Now let's see if you understand what is expected of you shall we and have a little trial run," he said as he reached for the pocket in his trousers and pulled out his phone.

Fiona immediately looked panicked even though she'd just agreed to be the Deal Facilitator she never expected to be doing a trail run and was looking very nervous as to what was going to happen.

"Hey Bill how's it going up there?" Francis said in to his mobile and then continued his conversation that I could only hear one side of, "Yeah good about the price I'm wondering whether we could get a bit knocked off maybe a grand?" he said and then listened to the response in his ear, "Come down her to floor two and turn left in to business management and you'll find me in the far office on the left," he said and again listened to the voice on the other end, "Yeah come down bill and I'm sure that what I'm offering you will be worth a grand off the price for me, ok see you in a minute," he said before sliding the phone back in his pocket.

"What's going on Mr Mulherne?" Fiona asked nervously.

"Like I just said call it a trial run Fiona and remember 1% of a grand is a hundred in your pocket," he said smirking.

"But who's Bill?" she asked.

"Bill's sorting the new upstairs out for next Monday when you'll start officially, today is sort of an induction shall we say Fiona," he said.

A few minutes later a door slamming could be heard in the distance and then a minute later a head popped round the door

"Ah Bill you found it ok, glad you could join us," said Francis standing to shake the contractors hand as he walked in to Fiona's office and spotted Fiona in her underwear immediately.

"Well what the hell's going on here Francis you dirty sod, something's never change with you do they," he said pulling his big hand from Francis's and turning to admire Fiona.

The little exchange between Francis and Bill seemed to imply that they knew each other fairly well which made me believe that Francis had set this up directly after leaving Fiona covered in come the previous night.

"So Francis what's on offer for a grand off your tab," he said stepping closer to Fiona and walking around her like Francis had done but keeping his hands to himself, for now, by his side.

Fiona looked instantly nervous and pulled her legs tighter together and kept her arms pinned to her sides as Francis began to talk to Bill as if she wasn't even standing there, maybe this was something she'd have to get used to in her new role in the company, everything was in Francis's hands when at work, like he'd explained.

"For you Bill as you're an old friend you'll get what my other clients will pay ten times as much for, Fiona here is our new Deal Facilitator and will facilitate all of your needs it's as simple as that Bill," he said to Bill laughing at the same time, "If your embarrassed Bill I don't mind waiting outside, but as were old mates and Fiona's on her trial run I was hoping to see if she was, understanding her new role shall we say," he said laughing again.

"When have you ever known me to be shy Francis, you can stay and watch how a real man goes about things if you like," Bill said before joining Francis in an outpouring of loud laughter, "I wouldn't mind Fiona her facilitating me with a blowjob," he said laughing again at his terrible attempt at a joke whilst unbuckling his dirty jeans and letting them fall to the tops of his work boots.

All eyes now turned to Fiona he was looking very uneasy and after about thirty seconds she resigned herself to the fact that this was going to happen and stepped closer to Bill and dropped to her knees in front of him. She looked up at Bill and hooked her fingers over the waistband of his boxer shorts and pulled them down, she sharply pulled her head back and I could just make out the shape of Bills helmet spring up and bounce around in her face.

Francis in the meantime sat back in the seat with a smug look on his face as he watched his ex-department manager lift the first cock in her new role and feed it in to her open mouth making Bill moan loudly.

"Oh yeah Francis you got yourself a nice cocksucker here," he said looking across at his mate and then back at Fiona bobbing away on his now swollen cock.

From the camera view I'd say Bill was packing a good seven inch of pretty thick cock and his balls looked big and hairy, he was a fairly tall man at around six foot and slightly overweight but had big hands and muscularly arms, probably from his work. I'd say he was about fifty years old but looked a bit older and very rugged with a lot of stubble round his face.

At this moment in time his face was showing a number of different expressions as gave his strange cock her full attention enthusiasm, as Bills cock had grown and had stood more upright Fiona found that she need to come up onto her heels and in this position her legs were now spread wide apart as she look for balance. She also placed a hand on either side of Bill just round his hips so her fingers were on his hairy bum cheeks and like this she was pulling him back and forth in to her throat.

"Shit bitch," he said, "You don't half know how to suck a dick, how's she getting on Francis? I'd say so far so good wouldn't you?" he asked looking over to Francis who was sporting a huge bulge of his own in his trousers.

"Let's just say Fiona has always been quick on the uptake and early signs are very promising," he said.

"Now," he said pushing Fiona off his cock and lifting her up on to her feet, "We've established you can suck a mean cock, time to see if you cunt is as eager as your mouth," he said pushing her back until her bum hit her desk and she lifted up on her toes and slid back on to her desk and immediately splayed her legs for Bill.

He reached over and pulled her bra cups down allowing her huge tits to fall out.

"Fuck me, fantastic tits as well," Bill said mauling both for a moment and pinching her nipples that as always made Fiona yelp, she loved having her nipples pulled that was for sure and hearing her yelp Bill paid a little bit of extra attention to her swelling nipples.

Once finished with her nipples he let his right hand feel down her flat stomach until he was rubbing his fingers over her pubic strip and meaty folds of her pussy that were visible through her near sheer white knickers.

"The sluts cunts soaking already Francis, found yourself a cock hungry one here for sure," he said as he rubbed her folds with the tips of his fingers for a minute of so, "Let's have a proper look shall we," he said pulling her forward a little and raising both her legs for her before pushing them back towards her and telling her to hold them herself.

He hooked his fingers under the side of her knickers and pulled them right across, lifting her bum off the desk with one strong hand and hooking her knickers out the way under her cheek.Bill now had unobstructed access to Fiona's most intimate area that less than six months ago was never seen or used as she was starved of sex from Alan her alcoholic waste of space husband.

Now Fiona was well on the way to a life of disgraceful whorish behaviour instigated by me but her own fault for not resisting my cock all those months ago. Now Bill her bosses friend and total stranger to her had his engorged cock lined up to her soaking wet entrance and was about to penetrate her; Bills cock would be cock number five to use her married neglected cunt since becoming my whore and the situation she was in now I was sure that number would rise over the coming weeks and months.

I watched as intently as Francis as his friend Bill, a stranger to Fiona less than ten minutes ago pushed his groin forward and his helmet eased open Fiona's greasy cunt flaps and his dick began to disappear inside her inch by solid inch.

"Ahhhhhh shit," she moaned as Bill feed his pole inside until his hairy pubic bone ground in to Fiona's uncovered clit, already sensitive and now being tickled by the wiry pubes of her bosses mate.

"Still nice and tight Francis, even for an older bird," he said looking over at his mate.

"Believe me Bill when I tell you that cunt knows how to milk a cock," he said causing them again to laugh at Fiona's humiliating predicament.

"I'll let you know if I agree in about ten minutes Francis, ha, ha," Bill laughed turning his attention back to Fiona as he withdrew to his helmet then plunged back in harder than before sending his groin hard in to Fiona, firstly making her squeal and then curse as she felt the full force of his solid cock, "That's better you filthy slut let's hear you moan a bit shall we?" he said not really aiming the question or expecting Fiona to answer as he began fucking her with quick hard strokes making sure she had his whole length every time

The room for the next ten or twelve minutes was filled with the sound of skin slapping on skin as Bill drove himself inside Fiona and the other noise was from Fiona's mouth, she was constantly yelping or groaning, heavy breathing or panting as Bill drilled her for all he was worth. I got the feeling Bill was giving it 110% as much to make Fiona come as to prove to Francis he could fuck.

"Come on you bitch lets have some fucking come shall we, come on slut fucking come, come for me," he was repeating over and over as Fiona's breathing became quicker and shorter and I noticed her head loll back and her eyes roll in to her head, I knew she was about to come but Bill was totally unaware that any moment now his cock would be in a cunt vice.

Her legs tried to slam together with the force and intensity of her orgasm and Bill had them clamped around him as she gripped him with her ankles round the back pinning him deep inside her as her cunt gripped him.

"HERE I FUCKING COME YOU BASTARD," she shouted and then let out a scream that could've been heard a street away.

"Oh shit," he said looking across at Francis who was grinning from ear to ear, "Her cunts like a vice," he said looking back down at Fiona shuddering on his dick with her head thrown back still moaning through the last seconds of her orgasm, "Fuck me," he said, "You come like a fucking train," he praised Fiona.

I wasn't expecting her response but maybe the realisation and the dirtiness of her actions and situation had caused her to accept her new role and with the strangers cock wedged in her cunt she asked, almost begged him for his come, "Give me your spunk then, please fill me with your come," she said now looking directly at Bill.

MILowner
MILowner
1,178 Followers
12