Fiona the Deal Facilitator Ch. 05

Story Info
Fiona completes with her first three clients.
6.3k words
4.47
40.4k
14
0

Part 5 of the 7 part series

Updated 10/26/2022
Created 09/15/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MILowner
MILowner
1,178 Followers

When I dropped Fiona off outside on Wednesday Francis was waiting and he came over for a chat.

"The cameras are up and running, here's the web address and password, log in to that and you'll get a live feed from all the cameras is that ok?" he asked.

"Yeah that's lovely Francis," I said and I wondered if I should mention anything about Steve Jesson's behaviour and his use of the mobile because he could do anything with that, but I thought better of it and would wait to see how he acted over the next couple of weeks.

"Tune in today I've got a bit of business for Fiona to sort out for me today so she's going to be pretty busy if you know what I mean," he said laughing and then heading in with Fiona alongside him.

By the time I got home and logged on to the system and had a play with the functions Fiona was already changed from her clothing she arrived in and was now in a matching red underwear set of French knickers and a half cup bra. Her breasts being so large were struggling to stay in the bra and as she walked around they were bouncing around everywhere. Her dark areola was easily visible as were her nipples nearly. Red high heels finished her outfit.

Everywhere on her floor had cameras, the conference room where she'd been introduced as the office whore and then sucked all seven men's cocks was now rigged with cameras and the chairs now circled a big wooden table. Her office that I'd seen a lot of already hadn't changed, there was another camera in what looked like a big wet room which I presumed was for Fiona to clean up in between clients if she was busy. There was a big open plan area where three cameras covered the space and I was like a waiting room of sorts except it was plush, two big sofas sat either side of large wooden coffee table and a large armchair filled the gap at one end. On the wall in front was a big fifty inch TV. Along one wall of the waiting area there was a row of stools like those in her office but these ones looked out across windows that were half the size of the wall from the top to the middle.

The last room that had cameras were the toilets but these were different to any other toilets you find, there were one toilet for sitting on against the back wall and on the side wall were three urinals and on the other basin and surface, the first open plan toilet I'd ever seen.

What I hadn't told you about the sofas and waiting area was that sitting around in the seats were three men, the eldest and sitting in the big arm chair was Bill the contractor who had completed the renovation of the offices for Fiona with Francis's specifications. The other two I didn't know but assumed they were the labourers he was referring two back in Fiona's office the other week. They both looked very early twenties at best but were both tall and muscular and I had no doubt that they would have bags of stamina. They were all dressed in casual clothing so I also assumed they had been invited her by Francis and work of the normal variety was off the agenda today.

It was nine thirty on the clock when Fiona came from the right hand corridor at the side of the waiting area and introduced herself to the three men.

"Fucking hell," the two younger lads said when they clapped eyes on the huge chested woman dressed only in her lingerie.

"Hi I'm Fiona the Deal Facilitator; I understand you're here for me to close a deal you agreed with Mr Mulherne is that right Bill?" she asked as if she was approaching any normal day to day job or problem.

"We sure are here to seal the deal lady," he said looking at the other two and smiling.

"Mr Mulherne sent me details of the agreement I need to seal if I could just with you that it's correct," she said swallowing hard as if the next bit was something she was dreading.

"Not a problem lady I'm sure Francis will stick to his word but you can run it by me just to make sure," he said.

She gulped and then spoke, "Each of you get to fuck me individually and then all three of you get to fuck me together was what Mr Mulherne told me," she said looking very embarrassed as the two young lads high fived each other.

"Sounds good to me lady, shall we start," he said standing up signalling he would be first up for his second go on Fiona's cunt.

He walked round to Fiona and cupped her arse in front of the lads and gave it a good squeeze and then slapped her bum and said, "Get your arse back in your office." He followed behind her and I watched him on camera the whole way ogling her perfect arse as it wiggled in front of him and he was already undoing his belt and buttons on his jeans.

They entered Fiona's office with Bill shutting the door behind him before following her further in to her office.

"Just there'll do Fiona," he said to her, "Get on your knees and come and get my cock out," he told her and then stood looking at her waiting.

She walked back towards him and then dropped to her knees in front of him and instantly began opening his belt and button and then pulling down his fly, she expertly tugged his jeans and boxer shorts down in one swift movement sending them round his ankles.

Bill's semi erect cock and big come filled hairy balls now hung menacingly in front of her face and his dick was growing by the second and rising up towards her face like a snake being charmed to perform.

"Remember me?" Bill asked Fiona smiling down at her on her knees.

"Yes I remember you," she told him.

"Suck my cock," he urged her shuffling closer so that his hard dick pushed against the side of her nose.

Fiona got up on her knees and opened her mouth and willingly accepted Bill's cock for the second time in honour of an agreement made by Francis and him.

She sucked Bill really good, using all her techniques and even taking one of his big hairy balls in her mouth whilst she wanked his cock above her face in a tight right handed grip, Bill seemed to love this and he was moaning constantly throughout his blowjob until he pulled out and told Fiona to lay on the sofa.

"Lay back and spread your legs for me, that's it, now pull your knickers aside and show me your cunt, oh beautiful," he remarked as he knelt down on the floor between her spread legs. "My I forgot what a pretty pussy you had, good enough to eat," he said before lowering his mouth to her cunt.

"Ohhh yes," she squirmed, "That's good, real good," she praised him as I watched and listened to him hungrily slurping away between her legs. Her praise for him only increased when he slid a hand up her body and pulled both her tits from her half bra cups and began mauling her sensitive nipples. "Ohhh yes Bill, eat me and pull my nipples, don't stop, don't stop Bill, ohhhhhhh," she cooed at him.

Bill ate Fiona's pussy solidly for ten minutes and barely came up for breath, but eventually his efforts were rewarded.

"Fuck Bill don't stop I'm going to come on your face," she told him lifting herself up on her hands so she could watch Bill at work as he, unlike any of the other men that used her put in the effort to use their mouth on her. "That's it Bill tongue my clit and pull my nipples, I'm coming, I'm going to watch myself come on your face," she said through gritted teeth.

Bill concentrated all his efforts on her big clitty and moments later he was getting covered in her amber nectar.

"Fucccck yeah Bill, here I commeee," she spat and closed her thighs tight around his head and lost herself to orgasm all over his face still wedged solidly in her pussy. She released her thighs a few seconds later and looked down at him smiling, "Thank you Bill," was all she said to him.

He stood up and laid down on top of her and kissed her passionately, snaking his tongue in to her mouth letting her taste her own cunt juice from his own lips.

"Time you had some cock, turn round on your knees I want you doggy," he said then stood back at the edge of the sofa waiting as Fiona turned round and backed herself up to the edge, wiggling her bum at him and smiling at him over her shoulder. She seemed to be more eager than usual to get some cock in her and pushed her bum back to try and find his meat and I wondered whether it was because he orally pleasured her.

"Fill me up Bill, fuck me with your gorgeous cock," she said, still looking back, wiggling her bum looking for the cock to fill her.

She stopped moving when bill planted both his hands on her hips to hold her still and in one quick forward motion filled her soaking pussy with hid cock. "Yes, that's what I want Bill, that's what I need," she said lowering her head to the cushions and allowing Bill to pull her back so she took his full length before he began fucking her hard from behind.

He fucked her in this position for as long and as hard as possible, he made her come once before he pulled her back on to him and held her there completely impaled on his dick whilst it twitched and spewed spunk in to her.

"Thank you Bill," she said again as he pulled out with a noisy squelch leaving her empty and full of come.

He pulled her knickers back in to place over her come filled pussy and then dressed himself.

"Follow me out and we can see who's getting my sloppy seconds next," he said holding the door open for her and watching as she went to place her breasts back in the half cups of her bra. "No leave them big titties out now," he said and reached up as she passed him and pulled the material under each boob letting them fall out and hang down.

He then followed her back to the waiting area watching her arse wiggle knowing that his come was probably running from her pussy in to her knickers.

Once round the corner to where his two labourers sat waiting excitedly he stopped Fiona and stood behind her and reached round and lifted both her breasts and tweaked both nipples at the same time.

"Ummm," Fiona moaned deeply unable to resist the attention on her sensitive to the touch nipples.

"Who's next up on this big titty slut," Bill said dropping her tits and slapping her arse before taking a seat back on the armchair.

"Jack won the toss boss," the smaller of the two lads said.

"Go on the Jacky boy show the old slut what you youngsters are made of," Bill said laughing as Jack stood up and walked towards Fiona with a big smile on his face.

Fiona took Jacks hand as he approached and smiled at him and said, "Follow me," as she led him off down the corridor to her office. Once inside she walked him over to one of the stools and stood him in front of it and then pushed his tracksuit bottoms and boxers down round his ankles, Jack kicked his trainers off and then wriggled his legs from the bottoms and boxers and peeled off his tight t-shirt.

He had a wonderful hard solid body with a six pack and pectoral muscles of somebody that spent a lot of time working out and I watched as Fiona rubbed her hand up and down his chest and stomach.

"You have a wonderful body," she praised him as he sat up on the stool in front of her and let his legs fall open, "Oh my," Fiona cooed unable to hide her wanton lust and desire for his young hard cock, "And such a big hard cock," she said lifting his growing cock from the underside with her four fingers so that she could inspect it more closely. And by the time she'd finished sizing it up and removed her hand jack's cock stood alone pointing directly in the air probably just over eight inches from his shaven groin area. It wasn't the thickest cock she'd taken but it was one of the longest and she was looking at it with nothing but hunger in her eyes.

"How old are you Jack?" she then asked him as she ran her index finger down the length of his shaft from the underside of his helmet and around his shaven balls.

"Nineteen," he answered.

"Ummm," she moaned now taking his cock in her grasp properly for the first time, which made jack take a sharp breath as her fingers gripped him tight and she peeled his foreskin right down his shaft, "Hard young cock is my favourite," she said and then lowered her mouth to his cock and took him in to her mouth.

"Oh shit," Jack gasped as soon as her mouth closed around him and he began to feel the mouth of an experienced older woman on his cock, probably for the first time.

She sucked his cock like she'd never sucked one before, making sure she tasted as much of this lads young meat as possible as she crammed as much sown her throat as possible before she choked herself. After five minutes Jack was showing all the signs of a young man who was ready to blow his load and Fiona, now more experienced than a few months ago must've sensed this too.

She lifted her head from his cock and looked at him, "Don't worry about coming Jack you're not leaving her until you've fucked me with this wonderful cock of yours anyway," she told him, "just tell me where you want to come when you're ready, you can come where you like," she said and then went back to milking his eager balls.

Two minutes later her mouth had done its job and he was ready to burst, "I'm going to come," he said, "Can I come on your tits?" he asked.

Fiona pulled her mouth off and got on her knees so that Jack could stand over her and she wanked his long cock for him towards her tits until he grimaced and bucked forward shouting, "Fuck yeaaah," and he shot five thick loads of his creamy young goo over Fiona's big tits.

Once he'd finished spunking she took him back in her mouth and carried on sucking him, cleaning his cock off all the come and tasting this young bucks seed for the first time. Fiona sucked him for five minutes and his cock didn't once look like wilting and it was time for Fiona to feel it inside her.

She stood up and walked over to the sofa facing away from Jack and then hooked her fingers in her knickers and rolled them down over her gorgeous bum, bending over in front of him as they went further down her legs until she was bent in half and stepped from them. She held her position for a moment and opened her legs a little enjoying the fact that she was displaying her mature holes to a rampant nineteen year old with a big hard dick. She turned round and sat back on the sofa looking at Jack who was stood looking over wanking his cock waiting for Fiona to invite him over.

She laid back and spread her legs, her pussy fully on display and every bit available to this young man, "Come and fuck me with that big hard cock of yours jack," she cooed again finding her slit with her fingers and opening herself to him, showing him where she wanted his shaft.

He walked over and with no finesse at all he lay straight down on top of her and pushed his long cock up inside her wet hole.

"Oh my gooood, that's good Jack, real good," she said as he fully embedded himself in her, "Fuck me hard and give me some young come Jack," she said before lying back completely ready for a fucking.

"No problem," he said to her as he started to move himself in and out of her soaking pussy.

Jack fucked her hard and fast, harder and faster than any of the cocks she'd taken before but as he was only nineteen his pace didn't slow and his thrusts didn't decrease in power, if anything the more Fiona writhed around under him, moaning and squealing, it seemed to make Jack plough in to her that bit harder and deeper.

Jack's efforts were rewarded when Fiona told him that she was going to come and that he was fuck his young cock harder in to her and as he did she came like a train and slung her legs around his back and pulled him fully in to her wanton pussy and held him there as her orgasm rippled through her body.

Once she'd came she told Jack what she wanted, "Now fill my pussy with your spunk," she told him and released her legs from behind her back so he begin fucking her again.

Jack shot his second load deep inside Fiona three minutes later much to Fiona's delight as she told him how wonderful his young hot come felt in her and that she looked forward to fucking him again later.

Jack dressed and began to leave when he turned to Fiona and who was just about to put her knickers back on when he made his first request of her, "Leave your knickers off now, you won't need them on for the rest of the day anyway," he said and opened the door and left leaving Fiona to follow cock number eleven she'd taken since becoming my whore back out to the waiting area where cock number twelve was waiting for her.

She could feel Jacks sperm slowly leaking from her cunt as the movement of walking helped it slide out from between her folds and between her thighs, she looked slutty and she admitted when she was home later that evening that at that moment she felt so unbelievably slutty and dirty as she walked back in to the waiting area with Jacks nineteen year old sperm leaking from her cunt and covering her tits.

"Hey here's Jacky boy, you enjoy that son?" Bill shouted and laughed as jack walked back round to his seat.

Fiona followed and stood naked except from the bra still under her exposed sperm splattered breasts and her high heels and she stood waiting for Rhys.

Bill just looked at her with a big disgusting smirk on his face and then licked his lips in a very creepy way; "Last but not least," Bill said looking over at Rhys who was already out of his chair and heading towards Fiona.

"Let's go," he said pushing her towards the corridor and slapping her on the arse cheek.

He followed her all the way back to her office and shut the door behind them, he shed his clothes himself just behind the door and by the time Fiona had turned round he was just peeling his t-shirt off to reveal an as equally toned body as his mates.

Fiona looked down Rhys body just as she had Jacks and her eyes stopped when they came down to his groin area and her stare held there for at least a minute as silence dropped in the room.

"Do you like what you see you slut," Rhys said walking towards here with a real purpose and a confidence that wouldn't of disgraced a much older, more mature man.

"Yes," Fiona said not looking at Rhys because she couldn't take her eyes from between his legs.

I still hadn't seen his cock as the camera angles hadn't quite picked it up yet but from Fiona's near hypnotic gaze at the young lads groin I had an idea he was packing a weapon. He walked past Fiona and went over to the stools just like his friend had earlier and jumped up on the nearest and swung round so he was facing the room.

I could now see the weapon he was packing and why it had got Fiona's attention, he was easily as long as his friend, maybe a bit longer, maybe he was nine inches, he certainly looked about nine inches long. But unlike Jack, Rhys had girth and lots of it, he was proudly wanking his big thick cock with his right hand and his fingers and thumb were half inch apart and he had bigger hands than Fiona. His helmet was like Satsuma except it was a dark purple and oozing pre come already, no wonder he had such confidence when he was packing this monster in his trousers, he was obviously one of the lucky ones when god dished out the cock portions.

Fiona had followed Rhys over like a puppy and stood meekly in front of him watching him masturbate his impressive cock wondering when he would allow her to touch it.

"How old are you?" Fiona asked Rhys, not once taking her eyes off his dick.

"Eighteen," he answered with a big smile on his face, "Not bad hey?" he said holding his cock at the base and wobbling it around in front of Fiona.

"No, it's amazing," she almost whispered.

"How old are you anyway?" he asked her as he reached out and put a hand behind her head and began pulling her forward, lowering her head towards his engorged cock.

"Thirty eight," she said and then opened her mouth as wide as possible and allowed Rhys to lower her lower and lower until his helmet chocked her and he released her so she could come up for a gasp of air.

"You're not the oldest slut I've fucked but I want you to prove to me you're the best I've fucked," he said to Fiona as he lent back with his arms spread along the wooden top along the wall.

MILowner
MILowner
1,178 Followers
12