Fiona the Deal Facilitator Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MILowner
MILowner
1,176 Followers

Everyone seemed to stop for a second waiting and watching until one of the scruffy looking men announced that it wasn't long before he needed to come and Colin sprang up and pulled out of her arse leaving her void.

Before Colin could say anything Francis piped up from the back, "Come on her, call it an early incentive bonus," he said.

There was a moment of excited clambering as they all jostled for position, the two bigger and younger lads had moved fast to get between her legs and once they'd lifted a leg each they both go t between and put her leg on their respective shoulders, the others were around her head and sides. They all wanked themselves furiously but the scruffy old guy soon came and blasted a few strands across her stomach.

He moved away and the others continued until one by one over the space of six or seven minutes hot sticky sperm rained down on her body. Her tits, neck and face took the brunt of the come leaving her covered and sticky, the two young lads had fired their sperm all over her pussy and arsehole and thighs. As each bloke lost their load they left moving aside until it was just her left on the pallet, tired, covered in come and totally humiliated.

As everyone sorted themselves out and dressed Francis addressed the group, "I take it your all happy with the forth coming agreement?" why he asked I don't know, of course they were, "I think what's best is if each Monday Fiona will come down and wait in the store room over there," he said pointing to a small makeshift stores in the far corner. "To keep prying eyes away I think it'll be for the best, now it's up to you guys how you decide who goes first, I'll leave that with Colin to arrange. Now if that's all agreed I'll check the figures on Sunday and if all is well Fiona will be down Monday morning at ten o clock," he said and then turned to me and nodded towards the exit.

"Come on you whore," I said to Fiona as she buttoned up the last of the jackets buttons over her come covered body and used a rag from the floor to try and wipe the come from her face.

MILowner
MILowner
1,176 Followers