Fiona Willingly Becomes My Whore

Story Info
Fiona handles two cocks with ease.
5.7k words
4.41
125.7k
46

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 05/17/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MILowner
MILowner
1,174 Followers

I was lying in bed later that night and all I could think about was the sordid session I'd had with my mother in law Fiona in the layby after she'd finished work; being watched by that complete stranger as I had my way with Fiona was an unbelievable experience which had got my mind racing beyond belief as well as my cock stonking hard again.

As Fiona lay in bed in the next room next to her pissed up husband Alan I wondered if she too was having the same thoughts or burning sensations in her hot cheating pussy, either way I'd come to the conclusion that Fiona was going to be a willing helper as my whore as I explored my wildest fantasies and I wanked my cock as I thought about what I could do with Fiona next.

Over the next couple of days I didn't really have much opportunity to spend time alone with Fiona as I had a few lose ends to tie up at work and Alan seemed to be off work and in a constant slumber around the house. What I did do though was conjure up a little plan to get Alan out of the picture for Friday night and the whole of Saturday.

I had a good mate that ran a delivery firm and I knew he always needed drivers at the weekend so I told Alan about it and he seemed keen for some extra beer tokens and he asked me to see what I could arrange. I rang my mate Russ asked if he could sort me out a run that was far away and would require leaving on the Friday night.

"I've got just the thing if he wants it?" Russ said down the phone "It's overnight run to Portsmouth as drop off is first thing in morning and then he'll bring a load back up to Stoke and he'll be done after, it's worth £200 to him as none of my drivers ever want it" he said waiting for my response.

"Yeah he'll do it Russ what time do you want him Friday?" I asked grinning that Alan would be out for a night and day.

"Send him in for seven mate" He said before hanging up.

I went and told Alan and he seemed happy to take the job especially when I told him he'd be £200 quid richer.

With Alan safely out the way I then got the ball rolling and the person I called was my very good friend Martin who I'd known for a long time now but had moved away from the area a few years ago, I rang him because of the fact he'd moved away and I thought that there was less chance of people finding out things and putting my developing relationship with Fiona in jeopardy.

Martin answered on about the third ring, "Hey mate what's up?" he asked in his usual happy tone.

"Just ringing to see if you fancied a night out over my way like old times and you can crash at mine until Saturday night mate are you in?" I asked.

"Yeah I'm in, it'll be good for a catch up and a good session I'll drive over when I finish but won't be around till eight because of the traffic is that ok?" he asked sounding well up for it.

"That's cool I'll book us a cab for ten in to town, see you tomorrow," I said before hanging up.

Alan was getting ready to go and when Fiona asked him where he was going he responded as usual by telling her its none of her fucking business and to keep her nose out, which she did. Fiona needn't have worried though because I had a little job for her later anyway.

Me and Fiona were both sat watching shit on TV whilst I waited for Martin, I was ready to go out and supping beers slowly and Fiona had changed from work and was in her tracksuit bottoms and vest top that looked wonderful on her bra covered breasts. I'd specifically left her alone since Alan left as I knew we had all night together and pretty much all of Saturday.

Her daughter Alice was staying at friends like she did most if not every weekend so I knew there wasn't a danger of her appearing out of the blue either to ruin things.

The knock on the door a little after eight seemed to startle Fiona as we rarely had visitors especially on a Friday night with Alice normally out.

"Who's that at this time?" Fiona asked from the sofa opposite.

"Probably Martin, pop and get the door will you Fiona," I asked as I cracked Martin a beer open.

"Martin!" She said looking at me again as the door knocked a little more loudly this time.

Slightly annoyed now I snapped at Fiona, "Yes fucking Martin my friend, he's coming for a night out and will be staying the night, now go and get the door," I said getting impatient.

She got up and dint even attempt to question me about why I hadn't even asked if my friend could stay over, this was another little sign that for me she knew not to question me, but she was still unaware that Alan wouldn't be around tonight as he hadn't told her when he stormed out earlier.

Fiona returned with Martin following and she chose to sit at the far end of the sofa this time allowing martin to sit on the end near me and take the beer I passed him. We talked for a while over beer and Fiona sat watching TV silently at the far end. Once we'd finished our beer I showed martin to my room and where the shower was so that he could get ready for our night on the lash.

I waited for him downstairs supping another beer until he came down all spruced up and we got stuck in to a few beers over the next hour whilst we waited for our taxi occasionally involving Fiona in the conversation.

I heard a beep outside at bang on ten and saw the taxi outside the front, after a quick toilet stop we were both ready to go. Just as we were about to leave I turned to Fiona from the door way stopping Martin in his tracks.

"Can you pick us up from behind Debenhams at two please?" I asked like it was a normal request. Fiona looked totally bemused for a moment and was completely on the spot for a second as she toyed with the idea of causing a scene but again she showed another sign of my authority.

"Yes no problem," she said and returned to the programme she was watching.

"Put something a bit nicer on for when you collect us won't you Fiona?" I said winking at her so she fully understood what I was asking.

"Yeah of course, I wouldn't go out in these anyway," she said looking at her joggers and vest.

With that I left with Martin letting the door slam behind us.

"What was that all about?" Martin asked, "It seemed a little awkward," he said shutting us in the taxi.

"Don't worry Martin all will become clear later just get pissed and enjoy the night," I said slapping him on the back as the taxi set of for the town centre.

We had a great time up town after not seeing each other for a while and it was just like old times as we smashed beers and shots down and snogged a few birds dressed like sluts and were just being general nuisances and just by chance I looked at my phone and realised it was nearly 2 o clock.

"Come on Martin we gotta go it's nearly two!" I said slurring my words somewhat.

We stumbled out the club and made the slow walk up to the back of Debenhams which was about ¼ mile away, as we turned the corner I saw Fiona's car parked up right outside Debenhams just like I'd asked. I opened the door and jumped in the passenger seat and Martin jumped in the back and slid across so he was sat in the middle but slumped back in the seat.

"Hi," Fiona said as she started the ignition.

"Hi, hic, sorry I, hic, don't know,,hic, name," Martin eventually said.

"It's Fiona," she said not looking back as she eased away from the kerb to take us home.

Fiona had changed her clothes and instead of looking like a stay at home mum she was now in a much nicer blouse that was thin enough to show the outline of the pattern on her white bra and she'd chosen one of her pencil skirts and what looked like stockings underneath. Her hair was done a little neater and she'd applied a subtle amount of makeup. She'd made an effort just like I'd asked.

We'd been driving about 5 minutes into the 25 minute journey and were getting to the edge of town before we headed across the villages in the suburbs out to our village when decided it was about time to kick things off on the real reason I'd gotten rid of Alan and invited my mate Martin over.

I reached out with my left hand and first of all undid Fiona's seatbelt which sprung back in to its holder and freed up the buttons to her blouse.

"What are you doing?" Fiona asked looking across at me and waking Martin up a little from his half drunken sleep.

"Just carry on driving Fiona that's all you've got to do," I said to her as I carried on reaching over her left breast and deftly opened every one of her four buttons on her thin blouse with ease. I pushed the blouse apart so that her white bra with a pretty flower pattern was now on show hiding her huge perfect breasts.

A looked back at Martin who had levered himself up in the seat and was leaning with his shoulders on the backs of our seats taking a lot more interest in what was going on up front. With a little bit of pulling a lifting I had soon hoisted Fiona's ample 36ee's out of their cradle and let them hang free over the bra in all their glory for Martin to admire.

"Holy shit! What a pair of tits," Martin said from between us.

I took her left nipple in between my fingers and rolled and pulled it between my thumb and forefinger just the way Fiona liked it and within a minute I was able to leave her nipple as it was pointing out now hard and erect.

"Make her right nipple hard Martin, reach round there and have a feel," I said as he adjusted himself ready to lay his hands on my mother in laws charms.

"No, please don't," Fiona exclaimed as she felt Martins right hand brush past her flesh as his fingers found her right nipple, "Ahhhh, please don't," she squealed as Martins fingers pulled and tweaked her nipple until his work had the same effect as mine and both her nipples now stood out like bullets.

"Don't go all shy on me now Fiona, you wasn't this shy the other day," I told her as Martin returned to his position between the seats happy with the treatment he'd gave Fiona's nipple.

Fiona carried on for maybe another mile or so maybe four miles from our house now so I undid my fly and pulled out m cock, "Wank my dick Fiona," I told her and again she asked me not to and again I told her to get on with it.

Her slender fingers were soon round my shaft and making it grow as she steadily beat me whilst trying to keep us on the road, she was doing a splendid job of both and after another mile my cock was fully hard and her fingers were split apart as my girth stretched her hand.

"Oh shit I can't believe what's happening her man," Martin said transfixed with Fiona's hand around my dick as she wanked me off, "I wish Louise's mum was such a slut like your birds," he said the excitement clear to see in his face.

"Maybe she is a slut Martin, the slut inside her just needs unleashing like I did to Fiona here," I said to Martin in a matter of fact way as if Fiona wasn't even there or as if her beating my cock was the most natural thing in the world.

We got closer to home as Fiona pulled off the bypass and weaved her way through the estate until she pulled up outside her house around the back. She killed the car and took her hand off my cock then went to put her boobs back in her bra.

"Ah ah Fiona, leave them tits out as we walk inside," I said as we all got out the car.

I saw Fiona looking around to see if any of the neighbours were up and had lights on, but it was all quiet in the street. Martin was walking closely to Fiona and ogling her bouncing boobs as she opened the gate and led us down the stoned garden path.

I was the last one through the door and closed it behind me and turned to face Fiona and Martin with my cock still swinging before me.

Martin looked totally bemused and dumbfound and his question was almost expected, "What happens now?" he said still looking a bit pissed.

"Now Martin my mother in law is going to suck my cock," I said looking at Fiona as I kicked off my shoes and undid my button on my jeans at the same time so they could fall to the floor around my feet where I was able to shimmy out of them and kick them aside, I was now naked from the waist down and my cock was standing out waiting for Fiona to put her lips around it.

"Please don't not in front of your friend, please," Fiona again pleaded but by now she should of known her attempts to stop whoring herself were becoming more futile.

I approached her across the dining room and reached up placing both my hands on her shoulders and applied pressure until she began to lower herself on to her knees in front of me. Once down there I rubbed my helmet around her face leaving a smear of my precome across her cheek and nose.

"In future Fiona when I tell you to do something you will do it without the moaning is that easy enough for you to understand?" I said slapping her face with my hard cock.

"Yes I understand," she said looking up at me with her big brown eyes.

"Now how about you show my mate Martin how much like sucking my cock," I said as I gripped my cock at the base and angled it down towards her face, "Open wide you whore," I said degrading her in front of Martin even though her humiliation probably couldn't worsen.

Fiona's pale red lips opened as wide as possible something she'd been accustomed to doing since realising my girth filled her mouth completely and I lowered my fat purple helmet in to her wet mouth.

"Arrrrrggghhh," I groaned as she closed her lips the little amount she could and sucked me as deep as she could. She then removed my dick from her mouth and lifted herself up on to her knees so that she was above my dick and then began giving me a wonderful blowjob in front of Martin.

I watched Martin watching me get my dick sucked and the bulge in his jeans was becoming more and more noticeable and he looked like he was becoming uncomfortable so I did what any good mate would do.

"Get your dick out if your uncomfortable Martin," I said as Fiona's head shot up a little and her eyes caught mine as if she already knew where tonight might be leading, she was learning I thought.

Martin wasted no time at all in shedding his trousers and boxer shorts to reveal a very impressive 7" cock with a decent girth and fat oozing helmet, my cock seemed to grow instantly as I had the vision of Fiona wrapping her lips around my friends cock and spreading her legs for him.

I wasted no time in upping the ante ,"Sorry Martin I'm being greedy, go and suck Martins cock Fiona," I said pushing her away towards where Martin was standing behind her.

She turned and looked up at Martin and his cock swinging in front of her face and immediately took it in her slender hand and peeled the foreskin from his helmet as she rolled her hand down his pulsating shaft.

"Oh yeah that's good," he panted at the same time as pushing his cock forward through Fiona's fingers.

"It's only going to get better Martin believe me," I said laughing and taking my shirt off at the same time leaving me totally naked, "You wait till her mouths round your cock mate," I said standing Fiona up between us both before pushing her head forward on to my mates prick that was now disappearing down Fiona's throat.

I was able to remove Fiona's blouse and bra which were thrown in to a heap on the floor and I massaged her breasts and nipples again ensuring that they were hard and erect again. Once I taken her clothes from her top half I unzipped her skirt at the back and eased it from her hips and down her legs; after stepping from her skirt it joined the pile now building as Martin added his shirt and his trousers and boxers soon followed as he took a break from ramming my mother in laws throat.

Fiona had put on a sexy pair of white knickers that matched her bra and I admired her perfect bottom in them and felt between her legs at the damp patch that was clearly visible as the flimsy material of her knickers had turned almost transparent and the meaty flesh of her swollen pussy lips was soaked against the fabric.

"She's fucking soaking Martin, look at this," I said pulling her from his meat and spinning her around and bending her over in front of Martin.

I watched him look and then place his hands between her legs and I knew he'd found her sodden gusset when the big smile crept over his face and he said, "Fucking hell she's soaked".

I picked her back up and spun her round and Martin instantly lowered her head back on to his raging meat, Fiona was now just our object to pass between ourselves using her as we saw fit. From behind Fiona I put my fingers under the elastic of her knickers and slowly pulled her knickers away from her bottom and soaking cunt. I pushed them down around her knees and told her to spread her legs until the knickers were tight. She did this and I admired her again for a moment.

Placing one hand on the small of her back I used the fingers on my right hand to probe around her soaking entrance and as soon as my two fingers parted her sensitive folds she lifted of Martins cock and let out a deep long moan.

"UMMMMMMPPPPPHHHHHHHHHHH," she moaned before returning to Martins dick.

"She's ready for some cock Martin I'll tell you that," I said easing two and then three fingers deep in to Fiona's cunt, "I've already got 3 fingers in her cunt Martin," I proudly told him.

I pumped her hole for about a minute getting her to the point where she was bucking around on my hand and her legs seemed as if they were getting weak, I knew her body was ready to unleash itself so I pumped her harder and harder until she gave in.

"OH MY GOOOOOODDDDD, ARRRRRGHHH ARRRGGGHH UMMMMMMMMMM SHIT OH SHIT FUCKING MAKE ME COOOOOOMMMEEEEEEE ARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR Yes oh yes," she flopped forward her body spent after such an intense orgasm.

Her head was hanging down between her knees and she supported herself by holding on to Martins cock.

"I've never see a woman come like that before she's gagging," Martin said shocked that he was in this situation with such a filthy whore holding his dick.

At that point I made the decision to let Martin fuck her first, I mean why not offer up my whore for the use of others this was fulfilling another of my fantasies so I told Martin he'd be first.

"Martin you fuck her first, I can fuck her whenever I like and you are the guest so go ahead get stuck in," I sounded so crude saying that but I wanted to make Fiona feel crude and dirty like she was just an object for me and whoever I saw fit.

"Are you sure?" he asked not sure whether to believe me or not.

"Yeah go on get your dick in her," I said pulling her round to face me.

"Martin seems a little unsure on whether its ok to fuck you Fiona so I want you to make it clear to him what it is you want and where a bout's you want him to put it is that understood?" I said releasing my grip.

She turned and walked to Martin looking him in the eye and reaching out for his cock at the same time she began to speak, "Martin I want your big cock inside me," she said stroking his shaft and looking him in the eye.

But I knew Fiona could do better than that and told her so, "Come on Fiona, you can do better than that," I said from across the dining room waiting for Fiona to demonstrate her need for cock properly.

I didn't have to wait long.

"Martin please believe me when I tell you I WANT, and really NEED your big cock deep inside my hot wet pussy," she said in a seductive but almost commanding voice and her eyes never left Martin's and her hand stayed gripped around his meaty shaft.

"Turn yourself round then and back your sweet self-back on to my dick, and if you want it so bad don't expect me to fuck it in you, I want to see you doing all the work and fucking back on my cock," Martin said pulling her close and holding her ample smooth bum.

"Not a problem," Fiona said easing herself from Martin's grip and turning her back on him and looking me in the eyes.

I could tell from the look in her eyes that she was consumed by lust and was totally under the spell of needing cock, Fiona my mother in law was rapidly becoming a very good fuck toy for me to enjoy.

MILowner
MILowner
1,174 Followers
12