Fiona Willingly Becomes My Whore Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I knew she was getting close to a massive orgasm as her eyes were beginning to roll I her head and I could feel her cunt beginning to constrict, all tell tell signs I'd learnt over the last few months of fucking Fiona.

"Come on you slut," I said, "I can feel your pussy gripping my cock, your nearly there aren't you, I can feel it, come on you slut fucking cover my cock," I said my eyes burning in to her almost as hard as my cock was banging her.

For two more minutes her body bubbled up and prepared itself to explode, her cunt was like I'd felt many times before and just as Martin had described, "LIKE A FUCKING VICE WHEN SHE COMES," I shouted just as she released the grip on her legs and threw them round my back and held me deep inside her.

Fiona tried to hold my gaze but her body had other ideas as her eyes rolled to the back of her head briefly as her body began to spasm like I'd never seen before. I only imagined that underneath us both Martin's dick was probably being gripped like a vice by the muscles in her rectum.

From the intensity of her orgasm I expected her to be screaming the house down but her mouth was open slightly and I could see that her teeth were clamped shut and she was making a really weird deep growling noise.

Her growl and body shook for what seemed like a minute or more, as her neglected married pussy and arse experienced pleasure she'd forgotten about until I'd allowed her to unleash it again.

Eventually the grip on my back from her legs loosened as did the muscles around my shaft as the lubrication provided by her huge amount of come which was more than evident when I removed my cock from her hole briefly to marvel at her wetness before filling her again.

What Fiona said next cemented our relationship and her position as my whore.

"Thank you," she whispered nearly out of breath ,"Thank you for making me your whore," she whispered again.

"My pleasure," I said and smiled, "We're going to have a lot of fun believe you me Fiona," I said as I fucked her sensitive pussy more slowly now.

"Please fill me with your come," she said before flopping back on Martin and closing her eyes.

"I think that can be arranged don't you think Martin?" I said.

"Most definitely," he replied, "But give me a bit of room I cant fuck her for shit," he said laughing.

I lifted up and with a bit of manoeuvring we were soon in a position where we could both fuck her alternately until eventually I lost my load and spewed a huge amount in to her womb, I pulled out and left Martin to finish with her which he did about three or four minutes later by depositing a load in her ass.

He pulled out and we left Fiona passed out on the sofa with sperm leaking from both her destroyed orifices.

"Take the room on the left at the top of the stairs Martin," I said as we both staggered upstairs at six in the morning just as the sun was coming up.

12