Fiona's Celebration Dinner

Story Info
I take Fiona out to dinner and things get filthy.
4.8k words
4.42
52.2k
17
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MILowner
MILowner
1,174 Followers

Fiona's first month payslip dropped through the door on the last day of the month and I opened it for her before she left for work.

"Shit, look at your pay now," I said handing her the slip. She didn't seem quite so as enthusiastic as me though and that was probably due to the fact that it was her that had to sleep with all these men

I knew how many deals she'd closed that month but what I didn't know was the value of each until now, she'd made over twelve grand in bonus for taking six strangers cocks during the month.

But not only was Fiona's payslip through the door there was another envelope addressed to me which I opened and there was my rewards for loaning out my whore, a crisp cheque for six grand, "If you carry on like this whore you will make me a very rich man, making you my whore was the best thing I ever did," I said to her pulling her in for a wet kiss.

We had to break off from our kiss as Alan came downstairs and in to the kitchen, he didn't even acknowledge Fiona as he made his tea and went in to watch the TV.

With him out the way I pulled her back close and said, "I tell you now whore he's getting booted out soon, I want you to myself so I'm telling you he's gone soon."

"I can't throw him out he's still Alice's dad," she protested.

"She's never fucking here anyway, believe me he's gone soon," I said and left it at that.

We travelled to her work in silence and as she went to get out the car I held her arm and said, "Were going out to celebrate your success at work tonight ok?"

"Yes owner," she replied and she left for work.

I picked her bang on five o clock, she'd had an easy day as all the owners were in meetings all day so all she'd done was serve walk around looking sexy as hell in an outfit bought for her by Michael Strong.

I took her straight back home and told her we'd be going out at seven for dinner and then a few drinks, her outfit was already out on her bed and she was to trim her pubes in to a thin, short strip how I liked it. I got myself ready and went downstairs to watch a match that was on whilst I could hear Fiona getting ready upstairs.

At six thirty Alan staggered through the door pissed as per usual and munching a kebab, he slumped himself down in the armchair and mumbled some incoherent rubbish before concentrating on eating his kebab. Thais posed a slight problem as Fiona and I were heading out in half an hour and I hadn't thought he'd be back until well after the game had finished at least.

As time crept closer to seven my phone bleeped and I saw that it was Fiona, she said that she coulnt come down if Alan was there so I quickly replied.

"If you don't get down here I'll start showing him the videos on my phone, now be a good whore and get your arse down here," and I sent the text. There was no way I was letting pissed up Alan stop me taking my whore out and maybe if I wanted him out the way this could be the beginning.

I eventually heard her footsteps on the stairs and waited eagerly for her to come through in the outfit I'd chosen for her.

She pushed the door open and came through, she looked stunning.

Her hair was done perfectly as was her makeup; three buttons of her white blouse were undone as instructed most of her cleavage was visible between the blouse as was the frilly corners of the half cup bra I'd left for between the deep gap between her tits. The good thing about half cup bras is that it sat just underneath her nipples so the top of her areola and nipple was pressed up against the thin white material of her blouse and were almost completely visible. The skirt id chosen for her was one of the shortest I'd made her wear, it finished not much below her arse and the tops of her white stockings were visible even as she stood there so I knew for a fact that later on when I made her sit without her legs crossed if anyone looked up her skirt they'd see that she was wearing the thinnest knickers available.

Alan looked up and took a while to get his focus then he did what he always did and abused her, "You looks slike a fushkin shalg," he slurred ,"A fat fucshking shlagg," he spat at her.

Fiona nodded towards the door urging me to leave so she didn't have to listen to or stand before Alan dressed like that.

"I actually think she looks pretty sexy Alan," I said easing myself out the chair as Fiona shot me daggers and shook her head.

He slowly turned his head back and spat again. "You fucks the fhat cunts then,"

"I might just do that Alan," I said leading her out the house with my hand on her arse.

Fiona asked me why I'd said anything to him and I told her that pretty soon I wanted her for myself and that she was going to have to get rid of Alan and from then on she kept silent and didn't speak until we pulled in to the car park of a pub come restaurant not more than three miles from where we lived.

"We can't go here," Fiona said as I switched off the engine in the very large car park that was probably half full.

"Yes we can and we are, so get out the fucking car," I told her as I waited in my seat for her to get up and move.

I left her outside the car for a minute before I got out and I was happy to see that the cool air had made her nipples a bit harder and strain even more against the thin material of her blouse. She followed me in to the entrance of the restaurant and we stood waiting at the stand like the sign instructed us.

I noticed a couple of people look over and stare at Fiona and then go back to their dinner with disapproving looks, this was just the sort of reaction I hoped for. A young lad maybe only eighteen approached and asked her for our name and then took us to our table for two in the far corner of the room. I was walking behind them both and clocked a lot of head turning and whispering as Fiona walked by and by the time we were seated she was clearly embarrassed and was flushed in the face.

We ordered drinks and then looked through the menu.

"Just relax whore," I said, but not loud enough for anyone else to hear.

"I can't, were so close to home what if we see someone we know?" she said worriedly.

"So what if we do," I said and called the waiter over to take our order.

We ordered food and I noticed the young lad looking down her top as he took her order and I smiled to myself, Fiona just didn't realise just how desirable she looked.

"You know he couldn't take his eyes off your tits the whole time he took our order you know that?" I told her but she didn't answer.

"Turn sideways in your seat and lean against the wall," I told her.

"What," she went to say.

"You heard," I said and watched as she spun sideways so she had her back to the wall and she was looking out in to the majority of the restaurant, "Put both feet on the floor and open them twelve inches," I told her.

"Please don't," she said.

"Do it whore otherwise they'll be eighteen inches wide," I said and watched as she placed her feet down and then made sure her feet and knees were about twelve inches apart. "Right I'm going toilet and you're to stay like this until I'm back do you understand?"

"Yes owner," she said and then lowered her head a little and sipped her drink so that she didn't have to look out at the glances she was receiving from other tables.

I left and went toilet which was across the other side of the pub between the restaurant and the bar area and when I turned the corner I looked at Fiona still sat as instructed with her knees apart and white knickers on show. On my way back I saw at least five or six tables looking over at Fiona, some men and some women showing signs of disgust on their face whilst tutting as I passed.

As soon as I sat down Fiona whispered, "Please let me close my knees, I know the man over there in the red shirt," she said looking a little panicked. I looked around and saw a man sat further up the restaurant with another man enjoying a beer as they waited for their plates to be cleared.

He looked similar in age to Fiona and the other man who was maybe blocked from Fiona's view by the big woman sat in her way looked maybe ten years older, "Keep your legs open and tell me who he is?" I asked.

"Paul Grewcock, he lives in the village and his daughter went to school with Alice, they were in the same class for three years, please let me close my legs," she begged.

"When dinner arrives you can close your legs and turn to eat," I told her and then sat back swigging my beer and keeping an eye on the man in the red shirt.

I wasn't sure if Fiona noticed him or not as she was trying her hardest to keep her head down but he'd glanced over maybe four or five times in the time I'd been watching and once their plates were cleared they both got up to leave.

"Shit," Fiona said, "The man with him is Nigel Mann, Alice's and Paul's daughters old teacher," she said looking downwards as they both looked over as they headed for the bar area.

A couple of minutes later our food arrived and Fiona quickly swung her legs back in under the table much to her relief. We ate our dinner in silence and finished our drinks before paying the bill. I then told her to follow me as we went through to the bar area.

She spotted the two men she knew straight away and I felt a tug at my arm as she tried to stop me but carried on in to the bar area and sat at one of the bar stools in the middle of the bar. Fiona stood next to me and I just looked at her and then at the stool beside me and she knew what I wanted her to do. As anticipated she sat facing the bar but that's not what I wanted at all, "Whore face the room and let your legs part enough to see you knickers."

"Please," she whispered.

"Do it now whore," I said just before the bar tender approached, "Pint and a vodka and lemonade," I said and then watched as Fiona slowly turned in her stool and placed her feet on the foot rest and then parted her knees a little.

I could tell from the reaction of two men sat opposite that her thin knickers were on show and that was what I wanted. The bar wasn't all that busy, other than the two guys opposite, the two men Fiona knew playing pool and three men round the bandit it was pretty empty.

The two men Fiona knew took up seats next to the other table and it took them both about a minute to lock eyes on Fiona's knickers again and the one in the red whispered something to the other and they both looked up and smiled at Fiona who looked away as if she hadn't see the exchange.

We stayed until late drinking and Fiona drank her fair share of vodkas and her legs were beginning to open that little bit more as the alcohol kicked in. the three men near the bandit had left and one of the men sat opposite even thanked Fiona for the show as he put his glasses on the bar and left. Full of vodka she just smiled at the man and took another swig of her next drink, only us and the two men she knew remained as last orders were called.

I'd got the impression long ago that the men she knew as Paul and Nigel had no intention of leaving until Fiona had gone, I suppose it wasn't very often a fellow parent or pupils mother displays herself so openly in public with someone other than their husband on their arm.

We finished our drinks and I told Fiona to head to the car and that I'd be there after having a wee. Once she had pushed her way out the door a little unstable on her heels I went over to the men at their table.

"Hi there, I noticed you looking over quite a lot and wondered if you knew the lady I was with?" I said feeling the beer I'd consumed myself.

"Yeah we know her, Fiona isn't it, mother of Alice?" said the chap in the red shirt, Paul as Fiona called him.

"Well if you two have been hanging around for what I think you have, then follow me out to the car park in five minutes, I'm parked in the silver mondeo," I said and then walked away leaving them to finish their beers.

When I got out to the car Fiona was leaning against her car door looking a little pissed but not totally drunk, the cold had done wonders for her nipples and they were like hard bullets straining against the white material.

"Here let me help these out a bit," I said unbuttoning the remaining buttons on her blouse and letting it fall open so that her nipples were now free in the cool air. I then turned her around so that she was facing me as I leant against the car, "Crouch down on your heels and suck my cock," I told her and she dropped immediately. Her skirt had ridden right up and her knees were open so she could balance, I dropped my cock out my fly and she took it in her mouth right away and began sucking me off.

A couple of minutes later the door of the pub opened and Paul and Nigel turned and headed in our direction, Fiona didn't seem to hear them approach until the gravel right beside her crunched under their feet and she looked up in dismay as she'd totally forgot about them as the alcohol had set in.

"Stand up whore," I said getting the fact that she was my whore out the way as early as possible as she stood up between us. I put my cock away in my jeans and pulled her close to me turning her towards the men she knew and she tried to close her blouse together to hide her tits, but I slapped her hand and she let the blouse fall open again.

Being far back in the corner of the car park we were relying on the glow from the street light and the one big security light in the opposite corner, now it wasn't great but it was just enough so that we could all see each other clear enough without straining in the dark.

"Do you know these men whore?" I asked her.

"Yes, Paul Grewcock and Nigel Mann," she said slowly trying not to slur her words although a hint of her drunkenness could be detected not only in her voice but as she swayed slightly in my arms I knew she was a little more than merry.

"How well do you know them whore?" I asked.

"Paul's daughter is Alice's friend and Nigel is a teacher at their school, I've meet both a few times that's all," she said seeming more comfortable or just forgetting that her tits were still on display to them in the middle of the car park.

"Get your cocks out chaps," I told them and instantly both men reached down to their flies and buttons and opened their jeans and flopped their cocks out in to the fresh air.

"Please don't ma," Fiona began to say leaning back into me and tilting her head towards my ear but I cut her off.

"Crouch down and lean back against the car whore, open your legs and then open your mouth," I told her stepping aside.

"Yes owner," she said and slid herself down the passenger door and opened her legs in front of the two men and then opened her mouth.

"She's ready who's first?" I asked looking at the two men with stiff pricks being pumped in their fists.

"I'll go," said Nigel shuffling forward between her open legs and pushing his cock forward in to her open mouth until he had about three inch in her mouth and then her lips closed round his shaft. He then leant forward and put his hands on the roof of my car and began sliding his cock in and out of Fiona's mouth like he was fucking her cunt.

Paul came and stood at the side so he could see her readily accepting his mate in to her mouth, and he took advantage and began playing with her huge boobs and nipples, which as you know Fiona loves and her moans of gratitude became more audible.

"Don't be greedy Nigel," Paul said nudging his mate and he reluctantly pushed away and let Paul take his place. Paul didn't take up the same stance as his mate but chose to let Fiona control the blowjob as he stood with an arched back pushing his cock out towards her. Nigel like Paul chose to maul her tits for a while and then he asked to up the ante.

"Can I play with her cunt?" he asked looking across at me.

"Erm, yeah why the hell not Nigel, she's been teasing you enough with it all night so it's only fair," I said giving him the green light to play between her legs.

He took his coat off and put it on the ground beside her and knelt on it and then I watched him ease her knickers aside with his fingers before rubbing her folds briefly and then curling two fingers straight up inside her and locating her clit with his thumb.

"Ummmmmm mmmmmm," Fiona moaned from between Paul's legs, his cock still being serviced by her mouth.

"Fucking hell Paul she's dripping mate, I told you I've always had her down as a naughty one didn't I?" he said pumping his fingers in her with extreme ease now as her pussy began to juice and squelch as Nigel's fingers mashed in to her and he easily separated her folds and found her clit with his thumb.

I stood back and watched as the two men who Fiona knew through Alice's school used her obscenely against my car in the corner of a pub not three miles from where she lived, it was a truly incredible sight and my cock was hard as rock. Nigel and Paul swapped places three times over the next fifteen minutes as each took a turn in her mouth or crouched down fingering her soaking pussy that was now easily accepting three of their fingers.

It was as they were about to swap again that i stood between them and Fiona and told her to stand up, "Turn round and face the car and put your hands against the window you whore," I told her and then waited for her to follow my instructions which she did almost instantly. "Now push your arse out a bit and spread your legs whore," were my next instructions which again were followed. I then lifted her short skirt and bunched it at the small of her back around her waist, then I pulled her flimsy thong down to around her knees and made her open her legs that bit wider so that her thong was stretched between them. I loved seeing Fiona seeing Fiona getting fucked with her knickers still on as it always made me feel like she couldn't even wait to get her knickers off in the haste for cock in her cunt.

I then looked round at Paul and Nigel still holding solid cocks and said, "I assume you both want to fuck her?"

"Fucking hell I wouldn't say no," chirped up Nigel.

"Well what you waiting for," I said looking at them both and stepping aside as Nigel dived forward and grabbed her hips and lined his helmet up at his pupil's mother's pussy.

"Ummmmm mmmmmm," she moaned as he cunt accepted Alice's teachers cock and I smiled as cock number nineteen of her whore life disappeared inside her pussy.

Once fully embedded inside Fiona he Nigel held her back on him and savoured the feeling of her wetness on his dick and then said, "Out of all my pupil's mothers I never expected to be balls deep in the prim and proper Fiona," but it was the next bit that caught my attention and got me thinking, "Just imagine if the other teachers or principle found out or some of the other parents hey Paul?" he asked looking over at his mate.

Paul didn't answer though and my mind was already wandering down the tracks of Fiona being summoned in to school to see the headmaster or of word spreading round the dads that she loved cock.

Nigel hand begun fucking her by now and Fiona was struggling to control her moans as Nigel powered his meat up her sending vibrations through her body and wobbling her big wonderful tits around uncontrollably. Despite her best efforts the fucking she was receiving from Nigel was doing the trick and he was certainly hitting her spot and her moans soon became squeals as her orgasm rose and finally erupted in a noisy tirade of explicit language and requests for him to fuck her harder from Fiona.

Nigel did just that and fucked her continuously as her body shook and her legs went weak and she hung her head down between her legs, and with his next thrust she stumbled forward so that she was nearly doubled over with her shoulders against door panel and her head looking back through her own legs, probably looking at Paul holding his cock, waiting his turn to use her.

Nigel smashed in to her for another minute each time harder using her position folded against the car to hammer her hard as he knew she couldn't move or stop his thrusts. With one final hard push he slammed her and then pulled out leaving her gaping and whimpering against the car.

MILowner
MILowner
1,174 Followers
12