Fiona's Work Life Changes Ch. 02

Story Info
Mark's compensation continues to get paid by Fiona.
2.7k words
4.42
37.1k
9
0

Part 2 of the 6 part series

Updated 10/17/2022
Created 08/22/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MILowner
MILowner
1,179 Followers

I spent the rest of the morning pottering around at home and chatting to Alan, I didn't even feel bad anymore that I was fucking his wife's brains out and turning her in to a totally whore. He said he'd enjoyed the driving job and the cash was handy as he was off pub, as per usual and asked if I could sort him out with more runs.

"My pleasure Alan, I'll let you know when I get more work," I told him as he headed out the door to the boozer.

Somewhere along the line if I was going to fulfil all my sexual fantasies with Fiona I'd have to get rid of Alan somehow or get Fiona to throw him out, but that was something that would have to wait.

Just after lunch I dialled Fiona's direct number at work and she picked up on the second ring.

"Hello, Fiona speaking," her sexy voice said in to the phone.

"Whore, how's your day been at work?" I asked abruptly.

"It's fine thank you owner," she said back.

"Is your pussy and knickers still wet?" I asked.

"Yes owner, they are damp still," was her reply.

"How's Mark been with you?" I enquired.

"He's been ok, he keeps catching my eye and smiling at me," She said.

"Good, did you enjoy playing with yourself in front of him?" I began to probe her.

"No owner I didn't like it because I'm is manager and he now knows I act like a whore, he could make it bad for me at work," she said almost trying to make me understand her reasoning.

"Don't you worry about that whore, I'll see you at five," I said and hung up the phone.

I met Fiona right outside her work at bang on five o clock but I didn't pull off straight away, " Has Mark left yet?" I asked.

"He's on his way down," she said.

"Good when he comes down shout him over and take your knickers off in front of him and place them in his hand," I instructed her getting more and more excited by making Fiona do these degrading things.

She looked thoroughly dejected but replied, "Ok owner," just like she knew she should do now.

We had to wait about three minutes for Mark to stride through the foyer doors looking like a confident man who'd had a great day at work.

"Shout him over whore and tell him you have a present for him," was my next instruction as the window wound down by my control.

"MARK," she shouted not alerting him, "MARK, MARK," she shouted twice a little louder each time grabbing his attention on the third shout stopping him in his tracks.

A big smile spread across his face as he strode over with more purpose than ever. As he stepped up close and leant in the window Fiona did as she was told to the letter.

"I've got a present for you Mark," she started to say as she lifted her skirt up and bum off the seat.

"Oh yeah!" he smirked looking down at Fiona intently.

"I want you to have these," she said as she pulled her still damp knickers off and put them in his hand, "I'll see you in the morning in the car park, please don't be late," she said.

I was even happier with her little speech as she'd added the word 'Please' which to me almost made it sound like she needed and wanted Mark to be there, Fiona was learning quick what was expected of her when she was to act like a whore around me.

"I wont be late," Mark managed to say as the window went up and I pulled away, I watched in the rear view mirror as he brought the knickers to his nose and inhaled before heading off to his car.

"Finger your cunt all the way home whore, Alan's been on the piss so he'll be asleep while we fuck downstairs," I said turning back to the road as I listened to the familiar sound of her fingers in her wet hole.

The next morning we were again both up early and as instructed by me later the previous night Fiona arrived downstairs naked clutching her clothes for the day. She handed me her bra as she knew that wasn't going to be necessary right away
but proceeded to dress in the rest of her work clothes.

She had on a red lace blouse that showed her areola and nipples through when she didn't have her bra on and she had matching red flimsy French knickers on under her pencil skirt that zipped down the back.

"Looking good whore, lets go," I said to her heading out the door.

We arrived in the car park earlier than Mark at around 8:20 this was so I could get Fiona in position for his arrival; when he did arrive and park beside me before joining us in the passenger seat, Fiona had been in position for almost five minutes waiting patiently.

Today though Fiona was unable to see Mark as she was on her hands and knees with her head down in the corner of the back seat, her skirt was unzipped and rolled up in a bunch at the small of her back and her French knickers were pulled halfway down her thighs. Both her holes were visible to myself and Mark.

"Whore Mark's here for his compensation," was all I said.

"Ok owner," was all she had to reply.

"What a perfect arse you got Fiona, man I wish you could work naked all the time so I could see it more often," he said getting comfy in his seat for todays show.

Fiona reached a hand over her self and fed a finger in to her puckered anus right in front of Mark.

"No way in the ass as well, " he said to nobody as he again like yesterday sat transfixed as Fiona, his manager began working her on arsehole in front to of him.

"Oh yeah Mark the whore loves cock in her arse as much as in her cunt, isn't that right whore?" I asked already knowing the response.

"Yes owner," she said just before she groaned as her second slender finger slid in to her rectum.

Without Fiona knowing I'd put two of the dildos we used in the car last night and stored them away in the glove box.

"Mark if you look in the glove box there are something's Fiona bought along that she wants you to use on her," I said noticing a sudden movement in the back as she tried to look back.

Mark opened the drop down and saw what was inside, "Fiona you are one naughty lady," he said as he pulled his hands out holding a dildo in each.

One was about 7" long and was slender and a shiny purple metal, the other was a short, maybe 6" long but very thick rubber cock with a huge helmet and protruding veins on the shaft.

"I think her arsehole is about ready Mark if you want to start with that, but the choice is yours," I said waiting for him to digest what he was being allowed to do.

"Hell yeah, I'll start with her ass," he said excitedly dropping the thick dildo on the floor and turning on to his knees in his seat making it easier for him, "Get your fingers out the way Fiona I've got something for you," he said pushing her hand aside as it departed her anus, the first contact they'd had since I started this adventure.

What was about to happen now though was taking it to the next level as Mark was about to be doing sexual, more intimate things to Fiona in a degrading and humiliating way for Fiona as his manager.

Mark leant over and pressed the point of the dildo against the entrance to his managers anus and applied a little force.

Her tight hole began to open as the purple dildo slipped inside under Mark's control, the dildo was a bit wider than her two fingers side by side and the extra width stretching her anus forced Fiona to grip the seat and moan.

"Play with your tits whore," I told Fiona.

"Yes owner," was her well versed reply.

She pulled her breasts from her blouse and curled both her hands under her body so that she could pull and kneed both of her nipples at the same time. Fiona loved having her big nipples played with and they were ultra sensitive which always ramped up her sexual feelings. I could tell that she was getting more excited as her gasps for breath were short and rapid.


Mark was getting totally in to his task of ploughing his managers arse with the dildo and at one point he was firing in and so fast his hand slipped off and left the purple dildo hanging out of Fiona's abused arsehole.

"Mark you've wasted nearly fifteen minutes on her arse if you want her to come and be in work on time you better hurry up and get her off mate, if you dint make the whore come you don't get compensation tomorrow," I told him tapping the clock on the dashboard.

"I'm trying man, I'm trying," he said looking like he was struggling to see what he could do.

"Why don't you ask the whore to tell you what'll make her come," I said looking at the dumbass like he should've known that. How could he I'm sure he didn't think he was in a position yet to ask the whore questions.

"What will make you come Fiona, I've got to get you off?" he asked in a hurry.

I knew Fiona would be totally honest like she was learning to do so wasn't surprised by her answer, "Get that big thick dildo in my cunt Mark and then ram my arse with the smaller dildo," she told him in clear enough instructions even a bigger dumbass than him would work it out.

He wasted no time in grabbing the fat dildo and prodded it at her nowhere near moist enough pussy entrance; and of course met a lot of resistance.

Not wanting him to struggle much more I got Fiona to help him out, " Help him whore, reach back here and pull yourself wide for him".

Her hands reluctantly left her engorged nipples and moments later she pulled her arse cheeks and pussy lips apart and the huge rubber helmet began to open her further and disappear in to her pussy.

With the purple dildo still half buried in her arsehole she was pretty much full to the brim and her squeals were telling us just that as Mark imbedded the last quarter inch of the veiny dildo in her well opened up cunt.

"Now let your cheeks go and get your fingers back on your nipples, and Mark you've got ten minutes to get her come flowing," I told them both.

Mark seemed to off got a new vigour and determination about him, probably due to the fact he wanted his little morning treats to carry on so failure wasn't an option.

He grasped the purple dildo and set about fucking it in and out of his managers bum but with a bit more finesse and less power this time. He was pulling it out right to the tip and circling the point around her opening before driving it half way in and then pulling it out. He'd then do the same but when he'd teased her ring he slammed it all the way in until his fingers bumped her body.

I knew Fiona was well on her way now but Mark wouldn't as yesterday I'd told him about the rolling of her eyes as an indicator of when she'd come; today he couldn't see her eyes but I could tell by her shallow breathing and little groans that she was close.

Mark checked the clock, 8:55 they would both be late but he had five minutes to make her come, knowing her body I knew she was about three minutes away.

Mark then broke out in to a triad of degrading obscenities all aimed at Fiona and unbeknown to him I think Fiona loves being degraded like this and it makes her explode especially when its coming from her assistant in the back of my car before work.

"Come for me you slag, Fiona you better fucking come because you owe me tomorrow, come on slut come for me, come for your assistant you dirty bitch.....FUCKINGGGGGGGG COMMMMMMMMMEE YOUUUUUU SLLLAAAAAAAGGGG!" he screamed as he powered the dildo deep in to her arse one last time as she erupted.

Fiona's legs buckled and she flopped out on the back seat shaking like a shitting dog her hands still pulling at her nipple as he body shook down to her toes and the dildos stayed lodged in her cunt which from experience know that when she comes like that her muscles are like a vice.

She looked the ultimate whore laying on her front with her cunt and arse stretched and filled with dildos used on her by her assistant to come on.

She then began to whisper as her body recovered, "Did I come in time for you Mark?"

He turned and checked the clock 8:59.

"Just but were going to be late because of you," he said almost telling her off.

"Sorry Mark," she replied to my amazement as I knew that she was becoming more submissive and eager to please.

"Get the fuck out my car anyway you whore I've got things to do, Mark will run you up to work," I said throwing her bra at her as she removed the toys from her holes and left them on my seat adding more of her wetness to my seats.

She was still getting her blouse buttoned up as she stepped in to Mark's car but I sped off before them.

Later that day after getting all my jobs done I rang Fiona at work.

She answered promptly," Whore," was all I said as she already knew what she had to tell me when I rang due to instructions I'd given her on the way this morning.

"I did as you asked owner and fingered myself in the toilet at 11:00 and then wore my knickers for an hour before leaving them on Mark's seat when he went to lunch," she told me exactly what I wanted to hear.

"Very good whore, where you seen leaving your knickers?" I quizzed her.

"No owner I was very discreet," she replied.

"Could anybody of seen them after you left them on his seat?" I probed again.

"No owner, I can see Mark's desk from my office and know body approached," she said.

I was a little disappointed at this as somebody else seeing her knickers or finding knickers would start questions being asked, but still I was happy with how were, progressing should I say.

"And what did you say when Mark came to see you in you office with you knickers in his pocket," I asked.

"I told him I'd masturbated myself in the toilet at eleven and then wore my knickers for an hour before leaving them as a present for him. I told him it was for making me come so hard this morning," she said again doing everything I'd asked.

"Excellent whore, what did he do then?" I asked my final question so I could gauge how Mark was beginning to behave towards her.

"He took my knickers to his nose and inhaled deeply and then ran his tongue across the gusset before leaving my office," she said.

"I'll see you at five whore," I said hanging up the phone. Mark wasn't pushing his luck like I expected but he certainly wanted to get to grips with Fiona.

I picked Fiona up at five but sped off leaving Mark walking to his car, he'd had his trophy from today. on the way home I went to the late night shopping and we went shopping for more underwear sets considering I was letting Mark keep her knickers.

Then again with Alan I bed I fucked Fiona senseless on the sofa coming over her face to finish before going to bed.

TO BE CONTINUED........

MILowner
MILowner
1,179 Followers