Fire

Story Info
Man comes home to more than supper.
1.5k words
3.55
16.8k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I’m standing at the sink, rinsing a few dishes when I feel you hands on my hips, then you lips on my neck as pull me against you. I laugh softly and turn my head to give you a kiss. You have just come in from work and I didn’t realize the time, I tell you supper will be ready as soon as you’re finished with your shower. Before you go I turn in your arms and let my mouth tell you how much I really missed you today. I press my body into yours and let my arms go around you neck, my tongue sliding against yours. I break the kiss and tell you to hurry…. your clothes are already laid out. On your way to the bathroom you take the time to start a fire in the living room and the master bedroom.

When you step from the shower you find your favorite t-shirt and shorts laid out and the smell of homemade lasagna and garlic bread coming from the kitchen. You hurriedly dress and head towards the kitchen. We sit down and enjoy our meal, salad, garlic bread, lasagna, and homemade cheesecake. Half –way through dessert I ask you about your day and you begin to tell me about an incident, as you start talking I let my foot slide up your leg…I hear you mention something about a guy telling a joke as my foot slides under the leg of your shorts…You stop mid-sentence and smile at me, I smile back, licking the last bits of cheesecake from my bottom lip. I ask you if you would like to go to the living room and watch the video I rented. Still grinning you agree…I get up, take you hand and lead you to the living room, the fire you started earlier has the room nice and warm…I pull you down with me to the couch and grab the remote to the TV/VCR. I move toward the end of the couch and tell you to lay down, you lay your head in my lap and I begin to play with you hair as we watch the movie. The entire movie my hands run up and down your arms, your shoulders, massaging your neck. I watch as your body relaxed from my hands and the warmth of the fire. Your almost asleep when the credits begin to roll over the screen. I sit still and just look at your peaceful face as you sleep. I lean down and kiss your cheek, the wetness of my lips making your eyes flutter open. I smile and ask you if you would like to go to bed? With a speed I didn’t think capable of a sleeping man you get up and pull me off the couch, you flick off the TV and the kitchen lights as we head toward the bedroom. I’m pleasantly surprised to see a fire already roaring in our bedroom.

You sit on the end of the bed and pull in between your legs; you head nuzzles and rubs over my stomach and breast as you press my body into you. I lean down and you look up, our lips meet you gently kiss me, slowly massaging my thighs and butt as you deepen the kiss. My mouth opens against you and our tongues meet. Your hands are now under my shirt, massaging my creamy white breast, rolling my hard pink nipples in between your fingers. You lift my shirt and as I raise my hands above my head you stand and take my breast into your hot mouth. I begin to moan as your lips suck me. I feel my cunt begin to tingle as you suck one breast then the other. My hands are moving over your back and shoulders, Your lips trail upward, over my chest, over my neck, to my ears, I close my eyes and lean my head back as I feel the heat and wetness of your tongue. You feel the trembles go through my body as you begin to suck the soft spot slightly below my ear, you wrap me in your arms closer and turn me around. You push my skirt to the floor and push me to the bed.

You take your shirt off before laying down over me. You lay on your side next to me, slightly leaning over me, your lips start trailing over my skin again, your hand running down my body. I feel your hands splay over my stomach, going under my panties. My moans tell you how much I love what you are doing, I feel you hand just palm my mound. Your palm pressing into the top part of my cunt, putting pressure on my clit. You slowly work your palm in a circular motion, I begin to press upward against your hand. I beg you to finger me. Your mouth opens over mine as you slip your fingers into my wet cunt. You tongue slides in as your fingers find my clit and start to play. You begin to work your hand in and out, in and out, my body pressing upward against you. My body is totally on edge as you slide down the bed. You kiss my lower stomach and start further downward, my eyes fly open and I tell you I can’t take your lips on me tonight. You smile and continue, I feel your hands push open my thighs and your face nuzzles my cunt…I moan as your tongue slowly flicks over me. Your hands push back my cunt lips and your tongue slowly works over me. You feel my body tense beneath you, I’m moaning loudly now, begging you please…You look up at me and ask Please, what? I reply please lick me harder…You start flicking your tongue harder against me, my body pushes harder against you, I grab the sheets and moan loudly as my body orgasms against your mouth, your tongue flicks over me a few more times before you move back up my body.

My now relaxed body wraps itself around you as you slide back up. My arms go around your neck and my legs around yours, I pull you close and your hands slide up behind my head as your mouth comes down on mine. I can feel the hardness of your cock in between my legs, the only thing preventing you from entering me is the thin material of your shorts. I roll you over to your back, and tell you we have to get rid of the shorts. I’m on my knees now…sliding your shorts off you. Your cock jumps to attention and I lean down and take the tip into my mouth. I suck gently at first, holding you tightly in my mouth. My hands are massaging your balls gentle, rolling them around in my palms. My tits are pressed against your legs as I start to slide my mouth up and down over your hard cock. Your telling me how much you love to feel and see my lips on your cock. I feel your cock begin to swell in my mouth. You tell me you want to feel my pussy around your cock. So I slide up…I spread my knees and slide that hard fat cock into my tight wet cunt.

Your eyes are barely open as I begin to ride you. You push your hips against me as my cunt begins to contract over your cock. You rest one hand on my hip and another massages my breast as I take you harder and deeper. I lean my head back and my long hair falls down over my butt and brushes over you upper thighs. I let my hand slip down my body to my cunt, my middle finger working my clit as I begin to ride you harder. I start to moan loudly, telling you how much I love the feel of your cock in me. You begin to thrust harder into me and I push back just as hard. I stork my clit faster as your cock grows in me. Your body starts to jerk and I grind hard into as you start to cum deep in my cunt. As you continue to thrust into me my body erupts into another orgasm and my juices flow over your cock. I hear you grunt and feel you pull me harder down on your cock as you pump the last of your cum into me. I lean over and let my lips go over your face and neck, slowly catching my breathe, your hands still on my ass and thighs. I squeeze your now soften cock in my cunt a few times before moving off you, onto the bed. You turn sideways and pull me close to you, my head buried beneath your chin and on leg thrown over you. I feel you pull the blanket tighter against us and your arm wraps back around me. You press a kiss on my forehead before we both doze off into a deep satisfying sleep.