Fire & Ice Ch. 01

Story Info
Katherine is tasked with eliminating a demon.
4.8k words
4.71
26.5k
65

Part 1 of the 11 part series

Updated 10/27/2022
Created 11/23/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Acal
Acal
374 Followers

Ever since she had become a witch she had broken almost every rule there was to witchcraft, grey witches didn't happen they were an abomination according to the covens. But she had never believed in them, she had always thought that they were either afraid or just not good enough to keep the magic balanced and separate from each other. Her alleged sins in experimenting with black magic had been made all the more scandalous since her mother had been an exalted coven leader, when she had been thrown out and disowned for as her mother called it 'sacrilege' in trying to merge a healing spell with a hex.

One that would throw back the attack while healing the victim, she had decided herself that the covens were afraid of true power. She didn't need them and was soon living in her own apartment with a nice little job. But she had to admit to herself that she was becoming darker, more cynical she needed to rebalance herself and push out the darkness slowly edging into her being, she had always considered black witches to be the weakest, they let the magic and the power control them instead of controlling the power as it should be.

She put her cloak on the table once she had pulled the scroll she had received from the black witch she had spoken too, whenever she had accepted an assignment she always looked for something that would empower her. She only allowed her employers to believe they controlled her, if someone else offered her something more enticing she had no issues with taking up with them instead. She knew that this mercenary bargaining was a consequence of mixing the dark with the light. She was a true grey, completely neutral with no qualms about switching if something better came along.

Katherine sat down in her lounge relaxed and unrolled the scroll and read through the assignment, she smirked as she finished reading. Stupid witch, she should have done it herself, killing a demon, she asked for a lot and she knew that a demon was always ready to bargain. She would use this to her advantage and now she could test out her new demon proof restraints, by all appearances he was a human demon, judging by the name she had for him. This would make it interesting, she hadn't had any fun with a demon for a long time.

She supposed now would be a good a time as any to fulfil the terms of the assignment, she just needed to kill him. Normally she would track and watch her target for awhile, but now that she had her demon proof adamantite chains she could skip that part. She slipped into her bedroom to prepare the summoning, she drew out of the drawers, the cuffs connected to the chains and the bottle of angel's fireblood she had been given as a gift. She never knew just how kinky and sexually perverse some angels were, she had to test it out on the demon when she had him.

She laid them out on her bed and then took out her ritual items the gilded silver athame and chalice and the ceremonial candles and chalk then reached into her wardrobe and pulled out her ceremonial robes and then retrieved her amulet. Now it was time for her shower then she would prepare her tools for the summoning.

***

The sun beat down on his bare neck as he addressed his board of investors, even after a century he still hadn't gotten tired of feeling the natural warmth on his skin. Unlike the darkness and radiant heat so common in the hell lands where he had spent his first three hundred years of his second life. Even though right now he was so completely and utterly bored, it was still better than being there, he had felt trapped he hadn't possessed the strength to travel freely even through the hell lands at first but now he was back here on the surface he had felt the freedom he had felt he had lost those centuries ago, when he had been wounded by those filthy invading dogs.

The touch of the sunlight on his skin was something he savoured as he continued his address, he looked around the room and gauged their attentiveness, he wanted to know who he should remove from his boardroom. And as usual it would be hard to determine except for Ryan his vice president and two others the rest of the board seemed to not be paying too much attention, he didn't want to do something as drastic as firing most of the board that would be counterproductive. This would need to be a slow process, one he doubted he could accomplish in the time he had left here before he needed to move on because of his state of immortality.

Then a pull tugged at him, he almost cursed out loud. There was someone calling him, he needed to get to his office before he couldn't resist its pull. It couldn't have come at a worse time, this meeting was important and he knew that Ryan would find it suspicious, he had never had to call off a meeting before it was finished. He might have to move on sooner than he had anticipated, he knew though that was only a formality, Ryan was going to be the next boss of the company. The pull happened again harder this time, a tingle rushing through him a hot flush.

"We will have to cut this short, I have a conference call I need to take in a few minutes. The full report will be available for you by the end of the day," he said as a spear of pain impaled him. The summoner was becoming more insistent, he couldn't resist the call much longer he had to get to his office or risk outing himself. He noticed Ryan looking curiously at him as he walked towards the door, he couldn't let it bother him right now. It was the reason he was the VP, he was hyper vigilant and it made a situation like this hard to pass off as normal, he had to be convincing once he dealt with this.

Walking towards his office more sharp shredding pain tore through him as the summoning became more intense, sweat beaded over his forehead as he reached the door of his office and pulled it open and stepped inside he pulled the door shut and sealed the curtains then locked the door. He couldn't help the cry of pain as it felt as if white hot blades were slashing up his insides. He couldn't resist any longer as he was torn from his office and was dragged through the magical slipstream.

Darkness and disorientation overtook him as he felt a coolness wrap around his wrists and two clicks, he opened his eyes slowly as the dim light in the room illuminated a witches circle and ceremonial candles a blade and chalice resting in the centre and a woman standing next to it, her pale skin glowed a soft golden colour in the candle flames. Her long brown hair slid down her shoulders over her chest her lips curled up into a smirk, a witch. He could feel her power flowing around her.

He could only think of one reason of why a witch would have summoned him specifically, Jasrahel had finally made his move against his desertion. The old demon was still angry with him a century later, he wouldn't go down without a fight. The witch was strong, but he was stronger, he wouldn't let himself be beaten. Then it was he realized the coolness wrapped around his wrists was metal, he pulled against them and they had no give at all he pulled them harder and still nothing. Quickly he looked up and cursed, the metal glinted its sea colour it flowed blue and green like tropical water.

No doubt he was in trouble now, there was no way he was going to be able to break the angel metal, she would have to let him out. And there wasn't any way she would do that unless he offered her something worth her time. He hated this and it was one of the two reasons he had left the hell realm.

Katherine watched Demetrius as he struggled against the chains and glowered at her, she wondered why she had been tasked to kill a mid level demon. It made her think even less of the witch who hired her, she looked at him again. He glared at her as she looked at him, he was sexy. His bronzed Mediterranean skin glowing in the candlelight, the silver buttons of his black dress shirt shining when the candlelight flickered over them.

No she didn't think she would follow the contract, she would make her own deal with the demon. She pushed her aura forward and brushed it against him, reading his energy. She expected hot angry darkness to come to the surface and attack her, but nothing like that occurred. She pushed her aura against him harder his eyes flared a burnt golden colour as she read him. He was strong, his energy was delicious as she brushed against it. There was an inner core of power pulsing inside of him, giving her the hint she needed, there was the reason, maybe this demon had sired Demetrius and decided he had made a mistake.

She could use this to her advantage, she could feel how potent his power was and to her surprise it was clean. It was harsh, masculine and powerful but it didn't have the black oiliness or the slimy feeling of darkness, she had decided right there she wanted his blood and because he couldn't very well refuse, she also wanted to see what was under his clothes. She could tell he had a very impressive body, and in return she had decided that she would help him get his revenge on his master. Witch servants were hard to come by and were how elder demons maintained their connection with the mortal plane. And it would serve as a lesson for Isabel, one she would learn for eternity as she knew her master wouldn't be pleased with failing.

She smirked seductively and walked up to Demetrius chained to her wall, she was glad her chains worked and couldn't wait to test the fireblood, she would have her fun with Demetrius before she honoured her part of the deal. She reached out and unbuttoned the first two buttons of his shirt to reveal the top of the slope of his pecs, she leaned forward and dragged her tongue over his bronzed skin, his dark masculine flavour spread over her tongue as she looked up at him and unbuttoned two more, his shirt gaping open letting her see more of his pecs and his nipples. She reached forward and scraped her nails over his skin tracing the muscles.

"I have a deal for you Demetrius, I can help you with your problem but you must give me something in return," she whispered huskily dragging a nail down his chest. She licked her lips and unbuttoned more buttons, his shirt falling almost all the way open revealing the short, thin trail of dark hair bisecting his abs.

His eyes flashed golden again as he glared at her, "It's not like I have a choice do I?" he growled.

His voice was like a river of molten honey sliding down her neck then down her spine, it was deliciously sinful. "Don't be like that Demetrius, we can have so much fun together," she grinned and tugged his shirt out of his pants and finished unbuttoning it, pushing his shirt and jacket back, her eyes glued to his hard chest the way his carved muscles moved as he breathed, The bisecting line of hair ran under his belt. She would leave that for now, she also wanted to tease herself just with the knowledge of where that trail led.

He glared at her again and growled as her fingers traced his muscles, "What I want from you is your sexy body and some of your demon blood and I will help you take revenge on the witch who wanted you dead."

"Like I said, it's not as if I have a choice," he growled.

She grinned her nails running over his taut abs, running her fingers over him teasingly. The feel of his tight hard muscles under her fingers was delicious, she wanted to stroke her tongue against the hard ripples of his abs. Take in his masculinity, even though he was a demon he was once a man and that still came through, she would drive him close to madness with what she had planned, it may even drive her close to insanity. She looked at his shirt hanging from his broad shoulders, she would have ripped his clothes from him normally, but considering what he was wearing she thought better of it.

She grasped his jacket and visualised it falling to the floor, smiling when it did then grasped his shirt and did the same. She stepped back for a moment to admire the strength of his chest, his shoulders and his arms. His skin glowing in the candlelight before turning to her circle and retrieving her athame, now it was time to begin.

Demetrius had never been in such a situation before, he had tended to avoid female demons they had always been a lot more trouble than moments of fleeting pleasure were worth, but when she had used her magic to make his shirt slide from his shoulders desire arced through him. He had also never heard of a witch summoning a demon for anything but power, they had always sought a demon for the boost it would bring them. He had never heard though of a witch summoning a demon for pleasure, he had no idea where this would lead, but as he had no choice in the matter the cool metal wrapped around his wrists blocked his teleporting abilities and if he so much as tried to engage his powers the cool would ramp and burn his wrists with arctic coldness.

He watched her as she collected items from the centre of the ring, a warm breeze fluttered against his bare skin caressing his neck and shoulders. He wondered if that was another seduction method she was employing as a ripple washed down his spine, she turned back to him with the athame in her hand and a sealed jar a blood red substance that looked similar to jam inside of it. Another smirk curled her lips as she stepped forward again, "I will be fair and get you your revenge, but I have things I must try and you're perfect for them."

What was wrong with him? Her smirk, the devious inflection to her voice made shivers ripple through him, he couldn't admit to any of these things he couldn't allow himself to appear weak. Heat radiated from her as she leaned forward with the dagger and with a hot slice that burned through him sliced along the bottom of his abs drawing a line of red. Her eyes were molten orbs of seduction as her tongue slipped out and licked along the cut she made, he locked his stomach to stop the muscles from quivering as she stroked her tongue against him the sensation was a sucker punch to his gut.

He could hardly breathe, as her tongue rolled against his skin. Then she scraped her teeth up the trail of hair, he couldn't prevent the gasp as she sliced another line across his right pec. Her tongue swept over his muscles as they quivered under her tongue, his head fell back against the wall as she moved up his chest and sucked his nipple into her mouth. He groaned as fire spread through his body, tightening his groin, making his muscles quiver.

Her eyes were devious and seductive on him, as she stroked her tongue along the new cut on his pec the blood dripping from the slice. He knew she had done it this way deliberately as she traced the trails of blood rolling down his skin with her fingers then looking him in the eye and sucking her fingers. She smirked as she reached up and sliced his bicep letting the blood flow down his arm, she licked up his arm, taking the blood with her tongue.

He knew she was taking liberties with him as she had taken far more blood then a normal offering. He wondered if she had ever taken demon blood before, things could still become dangerous for him. Her eyes flared with power as she continued tracing his muscles with her tongue and her nails, the scraping burning his senses. How could he be so sensitive to her? She was burning him with barely her nails and her tongue. She turned from him and placed the blade down and picked up the jar of blood coloured jelly. Whatever it was he knew it was going to be powerful, she was going to push him hard. He couldn't let this temptress witch break him, she wasn't a demon and from what he could tell wasn't a black witch either, it was confusing him trying to figure her out.

Katherine licked her lips as she savoured the fiery taste of Demetrius' blood, the raw power flowing through his vital essence sent burning waves of sensation through her. She was right this might make her go half mad, he was potent, but she had a strong feeling about this. That this was intended, she loved the feel of his muscles quivering under her touch. But now she would turn up the heat, she smiled, she knew he didn't have a clue what was coming. The seraphim fern where the fireblood came from only grew on the half frozen plains of heaven its sap when processed became a powerful aphrodisiac.

She would let Demetrius feel its burn, make him so hot he would beg her to make him come to relieve the burn. Maximus her angel contact, had told her that the only neutralizer for the burn was endorphins released by orgasm, so she would keep Demetrius from coming for as long as she could, she wanted to test his strength and his endurance. She unsealed the jar a potent spicy scent rising out of the jar, delicately she dipped her pinky finger into the jar the blood coloured jelly separating as she pressed into it.

Fire immediately scorched her finger and ran up her hand and her arm to her shoulder, it was potent exactly what she had wanted. She smirked as she looked at Demetrius then smeared the jelly on her finger over his nipples, he cried out, his abs and pecs rippling deliciously as he struggled as the fire seared through him. Then she stroked it over the cut under his abs, grinning as his abs rippled again he moaned, his eyes glowing rich honey gold.

She stood back and took sight of him struggling in the chains, the only thing that would work would be release. And he would not be getting that just yet, she screwed the lid on the jar and placed it back down then stepped forward, the fire burning up her arm numbing slightly she unbuckled his belt and unbuttoned his pants that were bulging significantly. She eased the zipper down and pushed them down from his hips. Tight black boxers stretched over his hips which barely contained his cock straining against the fabric, she knew he was a big guy. Something she continued to tease herself with, she wanted to torture this sexy demon with the pleasure before she took him on the ride he would never forget.

She slowly worked on stripping his pants and shoes while the fireblood did its work on him, his breathing broke up as sweat beaded on his skin. Once she dragged his pants from his ankles she dragged her tongue from his ankle up his calf to his thigh, tracing the lines of muscle and tasting the sweat beading on his skin. She looked to the huge bulge in his boxers and wanted to taste him, but she would wait a little longer. She grinned and stepped back again and watched him, his cheeks hollowed as he panted, sweat dripping from his brow and rolling down his neck. The blood coloured smears on his chest and abs glistening in the candlelight, she wished she had brought a camera with her to catch this glorious masculine display chained to her wall.

He needed to regulate his breathing but the fire burning through his senses was keeping him unbalanced it also made him hyperaware to everything, to the heat of the candles and that warm breeze on him. He wished his boxers were gone as the fabric was burning him up with every small movement it brushed against him sending sharp spikes of sensation radiating through him. He gritted his teeth with every caress of her fingers and her tongue, sweat dripped from him.

He knew just as well as any demon that pleasure could be used to torture one into revealing anything. You could resist pain, pleasure just burned straight through you. The ceaseless burn fired the senses far more then violence, he hated this helplessness he couldn't hide his weakness to her assault. The overwhelming surge of pleasure blanketed the anger burning underneath it all, he groaned as her nails traced his thighs, her tongue and teeth dragging over his abs.

The heightened sensitivity even made the brush of his stomach hair against his skin send spears of fiery sensation rushing through him. A gasp ripped from him as a sudden slash of pain cut through the pleasure, the fire burning over his skin as he looked down at her. She had brought the dagger back and had cut another line this time against his side. He groaned as she drew her nails up his other side while her tongue lapped up the line of blood welling up from the cut.

Acal
Acal
374 Followers
12