Fire Call

Story Info
Fireman leaves smouldering scene at home.
1.5k words
3.16
43.2k
7
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My wife and I operate our farm here in the Midwest. During our busy season, a friend of ours thought it would be fun to come stay with us and help out. His name is Paul. Paul's wife had to stay at home because of her job, but encouraged him to come since it would be mostly work and no play for the entire week.

Paul's wife was right. We had five hard days of field operations, then at 3pm on the fifth day, the rain just poured down. After the 15 hour days, we were all ready for some rest.

After a real nice dinner prepared by my lovely wife, Darla, we all settled down with a few drinks in the living room. The conversation turned to the thoughts that Paul and I had after setting in the tractors day in and day out isolated for hours from anyone else except for the occasional radio communication. Paul said he certainly wished his wife was here tonight. He had all sorts of nasty things in mind for her. I told Paul I certainly knew what he meant, then turned to my sexy wife and said, " I guess you'll just have to work a little over-time tonight honey.

My wife smiled as her face turned a little red. It was a private joke between my wife and I because she knew I was taunting her with my fantasy, although she had always laughed it off. Darla stood up and said," You guys are awful. I'm going to take a shower, then go to bed." She looked at me and said with a sexy grin, " Why don't you do the same. I've had a few thoughts of my own this week." At that, we all laughed as she walked out of the room.

The show was just over as my wife came back through the living room on her way to the bedroom. I noticed when Paul whistled. As I looked up, I understood why. My wife is an extremely beautiful woman anyway, but dressed in cut-off short shorts and braless in a light white blouse with the shirt tails tied just under her big boobs, she looked like some gorgeous hillbilly vixen from the mountains.

Paul says, " Oh thanks a lot, now I won't sleep at all. I know what you two are goin' to do, - and here I am all by myself." I laughed and said that I needed to get my shower as I left the room.

It didn't take me long. As I passed through the living room where poor ol' Paul was to sleep on the couch, I told him that the shower was all his. He said that he could certainly use a cold shower. I just laughed as I entered our bedroom and closed the door.

My wife is very talented at sucking my cock and immediately proved it to me. As hot as I was it wasn't long before it was my turn and I was between her thighs licking her delicious pussy like my life depended on it. Just as Darla was starting to come, I began to ascend upward to bury my swollen cock in her luscious mound just as she was begging me to do.

That's when the fire siren for our volunteer fire department went off. I was the assistant chief. We both knew as much as we hated it, that I had to go immediately. We both threw our clothing partially back on as we ran out of the room. In the process we severely startled Paul exiting the bathroom totally naked. Lord, this guy's limp dick was hanging half way to his knees! I didn't have time for apologies, nor to see the wide-eyed look of disbelief on my wife's face as she stared at our friend's over-sized tool. I just grabbed my coat and left.

Upon arriving at the scene, we learned it was just a false alarm. It took about thirty minutes to send everyone back home and get the station locked back up. On the short drive back I began to wonder about the situation I had left at home. My wife had been in a burning heat and my horny friend Paul was trying to hide a massive cock. This could be interesting if I kept my arrival quiet.

I shut my lights off before I rolled to a stop with the motor dead. As I got out of my pickup, I eased the door quietly closed. I peeked in the living room window where Paul should be but he wasn't. Then I went to our patio doors, but no one was there either. As I looked into our bedroom window, I was rewarded with an interesting scene. Paul was still absolutely naked, with my wife, still with her cut-off shorts on, but unzipped, on her knees about three feet in front of him. She was just starring at his dick. I didn't blame her. Even limp, it had to be at least seven inches long. The window screen was all that was between me and them, so I could hear every word.

Paul pleaded, " Oh, come on Darla you said it looked good, just try a little of it."

My wife said, "I'm afraid I won't stop if I start," then hesitantly, as she slowly reached for his cock, she whispered, "maybe . . . just a little."

The "just a little" soon turned into a woman out of control ravishing a dick too large to get in her mouth. When she finally realized this, I saw my wife unzip her cutoffs and urgently push them off while still trying desperately to get more of this monster in her mouth. She then took one of her hands from his slick penis and started to rub feverishly deep in her cunt. I could see her juices dripping. Like a bitch dog in heat, my wife started spreading her knees farther and farther apart. It was quite obvious that she hated to take what little of his tool she could suck out of her mouth , yet she desperately wanted to have it as far up her cunt as she could take it.

My wife said," Lay down, I want that." As Paul lay flat on the floor, Darla quickly straddled him. I couldn't believe any of this, but I especially couldn't believe how small Darla's hand looked as she grabbed Paul's throbbing dick and carefully positioned it at her pussy. Just as her cunt lips rubbed into the head of Paul's cock his face started to contort. Paul said," Oh god, I'm going to come!" Darla was desperately trying to shove that huge tool into her self. Paul was covering the length of her pussy with gushers of come but it wasn't helping much.

Although Paul's climax was ending, my lovely little wife was hot as hell and severely frustrated. She rolled to the floor on her knees and spread her swollen pussy toward Paul. As she deeply arched her back she yelled at Paul, "Put it in me!" Paul wasted no time in positioning his tool to her cunt. As he began to slide it in, my wife was moaning unashamedly . Paul had no trouble in giving Darla what he had to offer in spite of her guttural groans. I had never seen my wife so wrapped up in raw lust. She was now violently meeting his every thrust. Even at that, I could see that Paul was still holding back two full inches of his cock. Although my lovely wife was already half gasping and half screaming, Paul started groaning a second time. As he began to shoot his second hot load, he roughly grabbed Darla's hips and started to force his remaining cock into her pussy all the way up to his balls. Darla immediately tried to get away from that huge dick as she gasped, "No!! - it's too much!". Her whimpers were short lived and quickly changed into heavy moans of continued orgasms.

When their fuckfest was finally over and Paul pulled that monster from between my wife's thighs, I was again amazed at the size of that cock. Darla immediately rolled onto her back with her knees spread high and wide, then kinked her finger several times at Paul again. Paul was able to oblige her again in the missionary style. But this time his tool slid all the way home with no apparent discomfort on Darla's part. Paul was easily stroking seven to eight inches on each long thrust. As you can imagine, after six or seven thrusts my little wife was starting to go over the edge again.

In a few moments I could see that their marathon session was about over. For some reason I ran back out to where I had parked my pickup for fear of them catching me! I can't explain why I behaved like that, but I did. After a few minutes, I gave the truck door a loud slam as if I had just arrived home. When I entered the house, it was completely dark. Paul was on the couch, pretending he was asleep. In our bedroom, my wife was also acting like she was asleep. I just played along. I had to plan what I was going to do with the show I had witnessed tonight. After all, I didn't want to spoil any possibilities.