Fire! Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"What if I told you that you didn't have to pull out? What if I told you I wanted to feel you flood my cunt with your seed?"

"Really, you decided that wouldn't be being unfaithful?"

"No. I intend for that to mean I am being unfaithful. It's not going to bother me one little bit."

It was another twenty minutes before Jimmy went into the short strokes and deep thrusts. This time when I felt him hold hard deep into me I could feel him cum. After cumming several times myself leading up to this the feel of finally having his seed spray against my uterus sent me into my own intense climax.

After a few minutes he got off me to get the wash cloths, taking one for himself and offering the other to me. I held mine in my hand and continued to expose my open slit to him. We made small talk as he cleaned up.

"Are you going to use that wash cloth or lie there and show off?"

"Right now, I guess I'm showing off. Your cum feels good in me."

"Shouldn't some be leaking out? I put a big load in there."

"It could be leaking out if I wanted it to leak out? Right now I'm enjoying it"

I started to get up. I didn't want to get cum all over his sleeping bag. I had noticed the worn out linoleum floor that was throughout the room.

"If you want to see cum, here you go. Just remember that some of it is mine, too."

I had my hand over my slit, pinching it together. Standing with my legs a couple of feet apart and facing him I removed my hand. A big glob hit the floor between my feet, followed by two more. Then as I stood there cum continued to flow from my cunt lips and through my pussy hair. I bounced and wiggled until it stopped coming from me. There was a nice puddle on the floor.

"There. You wanted to see cum. You can clean it up."

"I'm not cleaning it up. I gave it to you. You clean it."

"I guess it's going to stay. It goes well with the decor."

We went out and rode higher into the mountains. Being my first trip up there I fell in love with it. That and Jimmy and I kept stopping to make out. We finally came to a spot where the trail got really rough.

"It looks like a mean ride from here. Are you up to it?"

"I want to have time to stop by the cabin on the way back."

"Oh, did you decide to clean that mess up you left?"

"No, we can't go much further anyway. Maybe some extra minutes there could be fun."

This time back I grabbed the sleeping bag and unrolled it on the bed. Tossing my jeans and shirt aside I spread myself open wide waiting for more of Jimmy's nice cock. We both stepped carefully around the pool on the floor.

Jimmy made it last almost an hour. Very unlike my husband with his clumsy fumbling around, then shooting off in me after two minutes. I was on the pill. Four kids was enough without risking Jimmy catching me in a fertile moment. Not that I was going to tell him about my birth control. Having a second round with Jimmy made me realize that I settled too soon on a spouse. If and inch made a difference I wondered what else was out there.

We ate the lunch I had fixed. Then fucked again on the squeaky bed. Jimmy wasn't recovering as fast. Cum would run from me while we sat to talk, but none splattered on the floor like the first load. I could never remember my husband fucking me three times in the same day.

The squeaky bed got to me again. Make that fucked four times in one day. In addition to the squeaky be the idea that Jimmy was ten years younger than me was winding me up. I had met his wife and twins. She was very pretty. I felt flattered that he wanted an older women when he had a wife like her. I laid with his cock in me while he told me more about them. Hoping his cock would harden and cum in me again I told him about my kids and husband while we still coupled together.

The wind was picking up in the pine trees around the cabin as well as one window rattled under its force. We got chased out of the cabin by the need to get home before the storm hit. A light shower caught us while Jimmy loaded the ATV. My wet t-shirt was plastered against my boobs. The cold water had my nipples sticking out like crazy.

"You go ahead. The rain is going to make traffic slow." He warned.

"I might be getting caught my second day of cheating on my husband." I told myself.

Traffic was backing up at each light. By the time I turned onto my street I was already ten minutes past when my husband usually got home. I didn't know how I was going to explain not being home and why I was wet and not wearing a bra. The excuse that I need to run out for something wouldn't work because I had nothing in my car to show from a trip.

Maybe he'd get held up picking up the kids from the rain. A cheater could pray for such things. Fuck it. If he beat me home I would admit to going riding with Jimmy and make up an excuse for no bra what ever in the hell that would be.

A block from home it hadn't even rained. I turned on our street. I was clicking the garage door opener to get it open as fast as I could. Right at our driveway ... my husband's truck wasn't home yet. I stripped my clothes in the garage so I wouldn't drip inside. I ran naked to the laundry downstairs and hurled the wet clothing in the washer with a quick cup full of detergent. I got into a dry top and some jogging shorts just as I heard the garage door go up again.

Fours kids ran to Mommy. My husband smiled. I gave him a hug. He noticed that I was braless. I'd probably get fucked five times before the day was over.

"You won't believe it rained most of the way home. Then almost here it just started." He commented,

"I was worried about you when I noticed you were late. Where were you for fifteen minutes? Off seeing some young thing ten years younger than me?"

"No. It was school. Moms come in the rain to pick up kids that usually walk. We sat and blew horns at each other for a while. You been busy?"

"I just took a shower and there's a load of clothes in the wash."

The shower part was a good lie. He touched my wet hair and squeezed a boob when he was sure the kids weren't watching. I was most certainly getting fucked again soon. He didn't ask about the rest of the day.

"Well, you smell good."

What I smelled like was Jimmy, his sweat while he fucked me, and rainwater. I could feel Jimmy pool a little between my cunt lips.

My days off rotated into Saturday. Husband and kids for the full day. Shopping and taking the kids out for pizza. Took them to my Mom's later. His Mom saw them all the time. Yes, he fucked me Friday night, I would have preferred that little extra Jimmy had to offer.

Back to work on Sunday. That got me out of feeling guilty in church about cheating in my marriage to my husband. Seeing Jimmy again made me feel good about it. I was already planning my next day off. Fire Department hours: Two days on, three days off. For the next month Jimmy and me would fuck unless it was the weekend. Instead of going into the mountains Jimmy would sneak into my house.

We'd fuck and make out most of the day. We told ourselves that we loved each other. Not the leave your spouse kind of love, but the can't fuck you enough kind of love. That the most my of my affair with Jimmy.

I mentioned earlier that sometimes you have to call someone a motherfucker to get them to leave you alone. Clark was that kind of guy. At forty years old he was twice divorced and ten years my senior. Thought he was God's gift to women. This was a day when the next day was a day off. Clark would say almost anything if there was no one else around. I was in the shower. Most every one else was cleaning the trucks when I heard his voice.

"Rosie! What you need is a good fucking!"

"Oh, my God, Clark. You scared the shit out of me."

The guys called me Rosie because I blushed easily at some of the comments they'd make around me. I never made a complaint so things got even worse. Now Clark was in the lady's shower.

"Just wanted to see what your old man was fucking."

"Well, you've seen, now get the fuck out!"

He was only a few feet away. I turned my back to him. He got closer and spun me by my shoulder causing my tits to bounce as I came to a stop. My nipples hardened as he stared at them. He shoved his middle finger right up my cunt and started a slow finger fuck of my womanhood.

"I'm married Clark. Leave me the fuck alone."

"Been married a couple of times myself. I've got a new Harley you'd like to feel between you legs even more than you are liking that finger. What say me an you take a little cruise tomorrow. We can run down and take a little scenic tour around Nebo Loop. Then I can show you something else you'd enjoy between your legs. You might want a couple of trips on that. What do you think?"

He was still fingering me. He added a finger that I kind of hunched down at.

"Oh, Hell, Rosie. You just kind of committed yourself, What time do you want me to pick you up?"

I was panting in his face. Really wanting to cum I hunched a few more times. The bastard made me cum. I liked it.

"Maybe I should check my calendar. I'll let you know."

By end of shift I told him a corner near me where we could meet.

"Good! Wear something appropriate. You'll need sunscreen if you do."

"Like what?"

"Short shorts and a halter top. No bra."

I had to stop by Walmart anyway. I picked up a tube of sunscreen. The shorts came from the young teen rack. For my boobs I was going to need a tube top from the lady's department. I left the clothes in the trunk when I carried in the rest of the stuff. That night I fucked my husband and kissed him goodnight. I had already made an excuse to Jimmy.

The clothes might have been a mistake. The tube top screamed, "Hey look at my tits!" The short shorts were worse. They outlined my cunt and pushed the crotch into my slit. I waited on the corner in my car for Clark and told him to meet me at the park. Out of the car he went nuts.

"Rosie! I need to fuck you right here!"

It had to wait, but he put sunscreen on my back so well it covered my nipples and down the front of my tiny shorts. By then him fucking me right there seemed like good idea. Ending up in the police station probably not a good idea.

We were soon moving down I-95 winding in and out of traffic. I could see the stares my mostly exposed body was getting. Thank god for sunglasses and the motorcycle helmet hiding my identity. I was soon holding on to Clark to shove my nipples in his back. When we'd pass a car I'd lean back again to give them a good view of the shape of my boobs and those ever protruding nipples.

Clark was right. I liked riding what I had between my legs. The engine vibrated my inner things, my ass cheeks. My pussy pressed on the seat in the tight shorts shorts had me out of my mind. I moved my ass back a little and pressed down to put the vibration right on my clit. Clark knew what I was doing when I grabbed his waist and squeezed when an orgasm hit me.

We got off on US 6 and stopped at a gas station right before the canyon.

"I told you that you'd like that between your thighs."

"I can't wait to see what's next. I always wondered why women on the back of motorcycles seemed unhappy like they were in pain. Now I know they are cumming in their panties."

"You aren't wearing panties are you?"

"Just little bikinis."

"Not allowed. Restroom is right there."

"Seriously?"

He pointed again. Men were already staring at me. I went into the restroom and took off my underwear in the stall. A glob of my girl cum the size if a half dollar was glistening in the crotch. I didn't want to throw away twelve dollar panties. I balled them my fist when I caught a look at myself in the mirror. The shorts were light yellow, I love the color, but my pussy hair could be seen right through the fabric. It goes without saying my pussy was showing an amazing camel toe.

I put a smile on my face to start my walk back to Clark. A man was just starting to put gas in his minivan. His unattractive wife and three kids were going to use the restrooms. She was barking out some kind of stupid orders about parking the vehicle as she walked away. I walked up to him.

"Excuse me, Sir."

"Oh, sorry. I don't carry any cash."

"No, hold out your hand."

I put the panties in his palm.

"When you get to wherever you are going tonight would you jack off into them for me?"

He looked deep into my eyes. I unrolled them to show my juices.

"Opportunity of a lifetime. That's my cum right there. Just me. I had an orgasm just before we got off I-15. It's pussy cum. You can eat it."

"Can I eat it now?"

"If you want."

He looked around and put the crotch to his mouth and sucked my cum right off it.

"Remember now. Promise me, when you to get to your motel tonight that you'll jack off into them."

"Yeah, It's a Holiday Inn. Jack off in the crotch. Got it. Can I keep them after that?"

"If you want. Hide then well. Don't let your wife catch you with them."

Good luck with that. Wives find everything. Clark was laughing from the motorcycle.

"You made his day."

"Yeah, let's get going so you can make mine." I teased.

"What the fuck are you doing?" I asked myself.

I had to ask although it was obvious. I was going to fuck Clark. Fire house asshole. I had already cheated on my husband and was juggling thoughts when I was with my four kids. My kids were innocent and my spouse clueless. On my days off I'd spend the evening watching the family around the table as we ate. Do dishes with my husband beside me as I'd wash and he'd dry. All the while with Jimmy's cum up inside my cheating married cunt.

Tonight it would be Clark's cum clinging to my vaginal walls and possibly puddled in my little muffin. I hadn't really given much thought to fucking other guys and now it just seemed to happen with no guilt and no regrets. I was incognito behind Clark with my arms around his waist and my tits in his back as we rolled though the canyon on US 6 towards the US 89 turn off.

Now southbound on US 89 almost to the Nebo Loop turn off construction crews were working. We sat in traffic a few minutes before rolling past the flagman. The young man with a bored looked let out a whoop as I flashed him as we returned to our lane of travel.

I was dressed like a whore and I felt like one. Being with someone like Clark makes you feel like that anyway. Not far in along the loop trail there was a little pull off where there had once been a road. Clark pulled under a tree and killed the engine.

"Feel like climbing?" He pointed up a path that looked like a game trail.

"Do you mean like climb on you?"

"Well, that too, but there's a lovely view from up there."

We started to climb the trail. Then got to some rocks.

"Go ahead. I'll follow so if you slide I can catch you. And, I can watch your pretty ass above me."

Several feet further up were some big rocks. I moved my feet apart to move from one to another.

"Wow! Look at the cunt on that women." Clark sounded like some high school kid.

"Excuse me? What did you say?"

"I said, look at the cunt on that woman."

"I don't think you see any cunt. What you see are my shorts." I scolded.

Every time my feet would come apart to climb after that it was the same thing.

"Wow! Look at the cunt on that woman."

It was getting to me, his seeing the outline of my pussy and calling it a cunt. I don't think Jimmy said cunt. I know my husband never would say the word so that I could hear.

Finally things opened out into a long range view. Clark caught up and sat on a flat rock that looked over the loop below us and miles out across the valley.

"Come sit with me."

Clark patted the rock. I started to sit beside him.

"No, here."

He opened his legs and sat me between his thighs. Both hands went to my tits. No surprise. The view was exhilarating. I pulled my tube top down to my waist. My nipples poked against his palms. I leaned back against him. Clark was kissing my neck and ears. For a guy that came across as such a dick he was being sweet.

I turned as much as I could to kiss him. Got the tongues all intertwined He was playing with my pussy, trying to get a hand in my shorts.

"You won't get to anything as tight as these things are sticking to me." I laughed.

I unbuttoned the button and pulled down the zipper. It was a struggle just to get out of them. I tossed them to him. He laid them aside. I tossed the tube top, too. Now sitting back down my naked pussy was sitting on granite. Not the hard cock kind, I was really sitting on granite heated from the sun. My nipples were getting worked over as we could see the tops of cars go by a few hundred feet below us.

Clark moved around behind me. His t-shirt now laid beside us. I sat still with my back towards him while he took off his jeans. He sat back down to again play with my boobs and nipples. One hand went to that cunt he had been talking about. I moved my legs apart and raised a little on one hip to give him access. Those two fingers from the shower at work found my slit. Something was poking my back.

"What the hell is that?"

"It's just me. You make me hard."

I stood up and spun around. Clark laid back on his elbows. A really big cock stuck up from his pubic hair. Much bigger than Jimmy and forget about what I had at home. Maybe this was the cock I needed.

"What do you think?" He smiled.

"I think I like it."

I dropped to my knees and put a hand on it ... stroked it up and down a couple of times. This was a lot of cock. Length and width considered this was four times the cock I'd ever had in me before. I imagined me all stretched out while trying to get the length of it in me.

"Not disappointed."

"Definitely not disappointed!"

I'd never had a cock in my mouth before. My lips slipped over the head of this one. The head and a little shaft put him at my throat. I was determined to learn to suck his cock. A few minutes later he pulsed and I had sperm in my mouth.

"Is that sperm? Did you just fucking cum in my mouth?"

"Don't worry. I can get hard again pretty fast."

"No! You just fucking let yourself cum in my mouth. What am I supposed to do with cum in my mouth?"

"Spit or swallow. No big deal. Don't stress yourself out?"

I swallowed. Winced a little at the taste, then lit into him again.

"Don't you ever fucking cum in my mouth unless I tell you it's okay."

Then I laughed. Didn't mean to laugh. But, I laughed.

"That wasn't a lot of cum. I figured when I felt it that I would be getting a mouthful."

"There's a difference between cumming a lot and cumming often. I don't think the lady will be complaining by the time I take her married snatch home."

The lady didn't have any complaints. I scuffed my knees riding his cock deep into my cunt. Sort of like I was born to fuck his cock it nudged right at my cervix ... nudged it after shoving it up a couple of inches in my tummy. Then there was that little spurt of seed. I could feel it, but even my husband could cum that much.

"Don't laugh. It's enough to knock your tight little cunt up in a big way."

I flipped over on my back using our clothes to protect me from the rock. Let him skin his knees this time.

"Okay, big man. Let's see if you're all talk. Knock up my tight little cunt. Make me have your baby."

"I'll bet you aren't even in you unsafe period."

"Oh, I'm fertile Baby! Right dead center. If you think you can shove enough seed in my cunt to impregnate me have at it. My husband won't ever figure it out. Fuck me! Knock me up!"

I had my legs spread wide, feet in the air. His cock loomed even larger just outside my outer cunt lips. His cock rammed into me, fucking hard to bury the full length. There was a fury as he pounded at my pussy to fill it with seed.