Fire in the Amazon

Story Info
Getting with Sandra Bullock during a cult film.
918 words
9.9k
6
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

You guys remember that cult film 'Fire on the Amazon'? Well, yeah, I was the actor that was opposite Sandra Bullock in it. Yep, they casted me instead of Craig Scheffer (who even is that guy?). So yeah, this was in her 'early days' before she went on to become a big star, per se. I arrived on set and we both were pretty inexperienced actors but we did the best we could do, even though it was clear the crew wasn't really game and the whole movie was crap pretty much.

The one thing though was that this would be the first sex scene either of us ever filmed, and that was a little awkward at first to be honest with you, obviously, and was a little uncomfortable. She had pasties over her nipples but she was really a sight to see. When you think of her today, you think of this quirky body of work she's put together over the years in all those, to speak subjectively, crappy comedies that have been popular for some time.

She went into my room afterwards, basically recounting the experience and how we're both glad we got over with it and she said how good I looked there and I said the same and after awhile it became clear she's only had sex a couple of times, but even then she was never really 'fucked' which is a real shame if you think about it (if you saw her like I did in that scene). We basically simulated sex. Both of us technically were naked but we weren't doing anything. Pretending to do anal, pretending to fuck her all sorts of ways, and go down on her. They should've given me a fucking Oscar for how much I had to repress everything. I could never look at her the same way, and yet she still gave off this quirky sort of charisma and naivety.

Before she left, I got a bit edgy, maybe a bit too much but fuck it, and said 'maybe we should do it again', which she turned. She was dressed in that same baggy shirt and pants and moccasins you see her in throughout the film, with her hair running past her shoulders. She was about to head out before I stopped her and put both my hands on her shoulder and then calmly closed the door before inching her head up. After an intense few moments, we began passionately kissing and I practically ripped her shirt off and then started mouthing her breasts, almost animalistically. I couldn't stop myself.

Next went her pants, her moccasins already kicked off, before I unzipped my pants and stuck it inside her and started thrusting. This wasn't going through the motions of a sex scene for some bullshit movie people won't remember. We were actually fucking. And the more she moaned, the more I thrusted before I turned her over and switched back and forth between grabbing her tits and then her hair as I thrusted almost violently. She was tearing up a bit but I could tell she liked it. I went down on her after that and she came, big time, a few moments into that and then I went back to fucking her before I dragged it over to her breasts and exploded there before she sucked my dick.

Now, fifteen or so years later, she was married to some scrub, apparently got little to no action with him and now she was on another bullshit movie known as The Proposal and yes, I got the opposite role instead of some fucker who went on to bomb as the Green Lantern. It was our first movie together in a long time and she just divorced that guy after cheating allegations were brought up (go figure). So basically, there was that awkwardness and all that time between us and yet again, the director called for us to be naked but this time we were supposed to awkwardly slam into each other while both naked, one on the way to a shower one out of the shower. And so it happened, we went through the motions, and the scene was a wrap.

Afterwards, she again came to visit and there was some tension. She was wearing a regular tee shirt with some baggy sweatpants, barefoot, and her hair was tied back. As she continued to talk, I thought how well she held up over the years and was about to lose it until I leaned forward and kissed her. We continued to grope each other, her hair letting loose and swaying as she moved it around her shoulder as she went on top of me. Eventually, I rose up and kept moving my head down her shirt as my hands moved up her back, unclipped her bra, and then slid down her pants, grabbing her ass and then her pussy as she moaned. I slid her pants off and went down on her and then took off her shirt and started fucking her, and she felt so tight and raw which was why I was going twice as hard as I normally would, practically pounding her. I then fucked her hard in the ass before fucking her face as she sucked my dick. After that, we were basically a thing. And we fucked a lot of times. On that Blind Side movie? Fucked her in that blonde wig while she had a Southern accent. So yeah, that's that.

Share this Story

Similar Stories

Ballin' Out Ch. 01 Longtime friends bump into Jennifer Love Hewitt.in Celebrities & Fan Fiction
A Night with Kaley Cuoco One night with Kaley Cuoco (and Penny).in Celebrities & Fan Fiction
Casting - Wonder Woman - Tape 01 Tape #1 - Christina Hendricks.in Celebrities & Fan Fiction
Kaley Joins the Mile High Club Fun on the redeye.in Celebrities & Fan Fiction
Kaley's Kinky Vegas Trip Kaley visits Sin City.in Celebrities & Fan Fiction
More Stories