Fire in the Embers Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"My job is all too easy with the Iron Crowbar at work." said Paulina. "I'm treating my assistant and her sister today, for their great work." Paulina said. She introduced Yvonne and Julie.

"Ah," said Colby to Julie, "the Vice Squad has done some great work lately. I hope you'll keep it up."

"Oh, we have much bigger and better things coming." said Julie. After another moment of chit-chat, Colby moved along.

"You are right." said Yvonne to Paulina. "When was the last time you had to go to full trial on a big case?"

"It's been a while." said Paulina. "I guess... Sarah Carter and Ryan Frost in the Parole Officer case. But like I said, when the Iron Crowbar is giving me airtight cases, not to mention getting plea deals out of most of them, my job is easy. And now that the Fat Boy, Sharples, is gone from Vice, it's getting easier for your team, too, Julie. Isn't it?"

"I would say so." said Julie. "At least as far as getting convictions----" She noticed something over her shoulder, out of the corner of her eye. John Colby had stopped at a table in back of the Cattleman's Club, almost hidden around the end of the bar."

"Is... is that Commander Troy?" Julie asked. Paulina and Yvonne peered over there.

"I think so." said Paulina, knowing that it was.

"Who is that woman he's with?" Julie asked.

"I'm not sure." said Paulina. "I think she works in City Hall, but I don't know what her name is."

"Do you think the Commander's wife knows?" Julie asked with considerable asperity.

"I'm not sure it's that kind of thing." said Paulina. "But I would bet his wife does know. She's my gynecologist, and she's told me straight out that she and the Commander have what she calls an 'honest, open relationship'."

Yvonne said "That's good, because Helena's face is like an open book, and the way she looks at him... not to mention the way she looks after coming out of his office sometimes... that guy must be one heck of a stud in bed."

Julie noted Paulina's facial expression, a smile which gave away seeming carnal knowledge as well as agreement with Yvonne's words. And then it hit her: Paulina is carrying Commander Troy's baby! Now why didn't I realize that before? she wondered to herself.

Colby had left, and Julie peered over her shoulder at Don and the woman, then said "Yes, I think it is that kind of thing with them. The way she is looking at him, he can tap her any time he wants it." Paulina could not stifle a grin, not only at Don's success with the woman, but the seemingly demure, proper Julie Newton's openly nasty language about it.

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

I did not even notice Paulina, Julie and Yvonne. I was totally captivated by the lovely woman in front of me. It was taking all of my willpower to not let her know that she could have me wrapped around her finger if she wanted.

"Yes, I'm a widow," Mrs. Peabody was saying, "and I never remarried. My husband died fifteen years ago, supposedly of natural causes. But have you ever been in a situation where everything seems obvious, but you just have this hunch that something is not right, and the truth lies in a different direction?"

I grinned as I said "I would say my entire police career is one case after another of such hunches." That caused Mrs. Peabody to laugh, her eyes twinkling with more merriment than her voice.

"Yes, that's true." she said. "It's the same in the case of my husband. He died way too young for it to be natural. He was on the Town Council at the time before the merger, and he ran for Sheriff and lost. Like John Cummings, it looked very much like a rigged election. Anyway, I had just gotten my job as the Intendent when he had what was called a heart attack. Perfectly healthy, no warning, no tiredness nor pains in his arms or anything like that in forewarning."

"Why would anyone want to kill him?" I asked.

"Don, you have no earthly idea of how deep the corruption once was in the Town, and then in all the County since the merger. " she said. "Chief Griswold was a stalwart, and it was by the grace of God that he was not murdered. And then you came along, and all of a sudden people wanted to start policing themselves... before you caught on to them and started to clean up the mess by cleaning them out."

"A work in progress, I assure you." I said.

"Yes, and I was very pleasantly surprised when you refused to run for Sheriff or take the Chief's job." Mrs. Peabody said, her eyes twinkling as they bored into mine. "I can see that you are not like them. You have your foibles, but you're working for the good of the people. I can't say that about most people."

"Not that I'm complaining," I said, "but why haven't you remarried? I'd think men would be going crazy trying to sweep you off your feet... present company included."

"You're sweet." she said with a lovely smile, then I saw the slightest bit of cunning in her eyes as she thought she had an opening. "But I've been very happy with my life as it is, including dating some of the handsome young college men... and your former college roommate, Jack Burke."

"Ahhh." I said, my eyes feeling like they'd shown surprise.

"Yes, I know all about that." said Mrs. Peabody with a sparkle in her lovely eyes. "And about your former wife Melina, as well." I had steeled myself already; I showed no reaction to that last comment. Mrs. Peabody went for more.

"It would be a stretch to say I was 'dating' Jack." she said, her voice quiet but seeming to penetrate right into me. "What we were doing... was fucking each other. It was sex. Damn good sex, but still just sex. But after we'd exhausted ourselves, sometimes we'd talk, and Jack admitted that he'd only been in love with one woman. He said her name was Melina, and that he'd been run out of town by an evil woman and Melina had married his roommate. Over time, I learned of your wife Melina, then your divorce from her and her subsequent marriage to our handsome young Sheriff, Daniel Allgood."

"And you put two and two together, and so on and so forth." I said.

"I think..." she said, letting her voice flow and ebb like a river of sensuous promise, "... that you and I would make a great team. I'm neither prone to regrets nor a jealous woman, but it's almost unfortunate that you met Laura Fredricson before you met me."

"Oh?" I said, being on my guard.

"Oh, yes!" Mrs. Peabody whispered. "Of course I understand how you and Dr. Fredricson would be attracted to each other, and would get together. There was a song I remember from when I was a girl: 'More Than A Woman'. Your wife should come to mind every time you hear that song. There is something about her... she has 'the aura'."

I must've really looked shocked when she said those words, because she giggled and said "Ah, you've finally revealed something."

"So you believe in 'the aura', too?" I asked. "Because you sure have it."

"Yes, and Laura Fredricson has it in a sexual, sensuous form that makes a lot of men... and women... become extremely attracted to her." Mrs. Peabody said "Jack Burke had it, and seduced me and many other women with it. You have it... though not in the same way as most others. You give off an aura of power, of competence, of being in total control. And your partner, Captain Ross... I guess in the movies they would say 'The Force is strong with her'."

"She is definitely a force, and a powerful one at that." I said agreeably. "And I get the feeling that you are, as well, though you try to keep it behind the scenes, staying in the shadows and moving the chess pieces to suit your will."

"Like I said, Don," Adele Peabody said, her eyes flirtatious, her voice inviting, "we would make a wonderful team together."

"Yes, we would." I said. "Why don't we continue this conversation... at my Cabin up on the hill?"

"I thought you would never ask." she said...

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

Paulina Patterson was shown into the office of Dr. Laura Fredricson by Laura's assistant, Gayle Roberts. Laura smiled brightly as Paulina came into the room.

"Hello, Paulina." the older woman said, getting up from behind her desk. "How are you feeling?"

"Wonderful." said Paulina. "And you?"

"Couldn't be better." Laura said. "Let's go into the clinic area." she led the lovely black woman into her clinic area, where she could give proper examinations. As Paulina followed, she noted the older woman's lovely hourglass shape, the tapering waist flaring out to wide hips and a luscious ass in that tight skirt. And Laura's legs, shaped by the high heels she was wearing, were magnificent. And though Paulina was long-legged and taller than most women, Laura almost towered over her.

Paulina found herself watching Laura as the lovely doctor went through the various checks, asking questions, taking a blood sample... and noticing that Laura was not just looking at her, Paulina, as a patient. Finally, as Paulina raised herself to a seated position on the exam table, Laura stood right in front of her and pronounced her fit, and that the baby was coming along well.

"Thank you, Doctor." Paulina said. "You know..." she said, looking into Laura's eyes," I am really surprised that you're so accepting of the fact that I'm carrying your husband's child."

"Paulina," Laura said, her voice partly wistful, partly commanding, "I can't give my husband children, anymore. And you're a lovely, healthy, beautiful, successful woman. I'm very happy for you, and for him, that you're going to bring his child into this world."

Paulina felt an unexplainable energy filling, and also a desire she had not felt for years. Without another word, she reached up, put her hand behind Laura's neck, and pulled the older woman's face to hers, pressing her mouth to Laura's full, luscious lips.

If Laura was shocked, she didn't show it. Seconds later, Paulina felt Laura's tongue sliding over hers and into her mouth as their kiss deepened...

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

I slowly unbuttoned Mrs. Peabody's blouse as we stood close together at the foot of the bed in the master bedroom of The Cabin. She looked up at me, and I could feel more than see the sexual desire inside her. And I was feeling it, too. My cock was throbbing like almost never before. I could feel my pulse in every part of my body and I had to work to control my ragged breathing. I felt like a boy about to get his first look at the girl he had a huge crush upon.

Her black lace bra opened in front and I opened it, exposing her large, glorious breasts. Her breasts were large on her chest but not artificially or unnaturally so. Her nipples were large and erect, straining at me and begging to be touched. I cupped and kneaded her breasts as I leaned over and kissed her mouth, her full, glossy lips irresistibly drawing me to her. As our tongues twined, In undid her skirt, letting it fall down her legs.

She was wearing black pantyhose and black high heel pumps, which enhanced her shapely calves, slender thighs, and mouthwatering asscheeks. She also wore a garter belt with her black lace panties over it. I admired her mature beauty as she pulled my black shirt off, and I helped her get it over my head and off. Dropping it, I let my arms drop over her, taking her into them as she undid my pants and began pulling them down. Within seconds, I was naked in front of this gorgeous MILF, my cock throbbing and ready to be sheathed to the hilt in the warm, wet depths of her womanhood.

We kissed deeply again as she took my cock in her hand and stroked it. I gently walked her back until she was practically forced to sit on the end of the bed. She knew what I wanted, and our eyes were locked as she gave me a beautiful smile, then slid her mouth over my cockhead.

"Unnnnh!" I gasped. My God! did that feel good! Adele sucked hard as my cockhead slid over her tongue and what seemed like down her throat, but as she withdrew her mouth she vacuumed the air out, pressing her lips to my shaft. It felt like she was trying to suck my balls right through my cock.

"Oh my God!" I gasped as she began a steady rhythm of deep-sucking my cock like this. Only my wife Laura had really done this to me before, sucking with such deep intensity. "I'm not going to be able to hold back if you keep that up."

"That's okay, baby." she said, her voice seeming to vibrate as she licked my shaft, her hand cupping and playing with my balls. "Just shoot your hot load down my throat. And then we'll take our time and have a long... comfortable... fuck." With that, she engulfed my hard male meat again.

I felt Mrs. Peabody's aura, her sexual power reaching out to me, not just in body but in mind and spirit. I used a trick P. Harvey Eckhart had told me about: I just let myself 'go into it', I let my whole being be immersed in that aura of sexuality radiating from this woman. And it was as if someone turned up the amps on the pleasure that was rocking me.

"Ohhh! I'M COMING!" I gasped out in warning. Mrs. Peabody slid her hands around to cup my asscheeks, pulling me into her face as she sucked my cock as hard as she could. The first jets of my hot payload of semen blasted out and right down her throat, and I could feel her throat muscles working to greedily swallow every bit of it.

The next spurts filled her mouth as she backed off, lashing her tongue against the underside of my pulsing cockhead. I realized she was sucking in perfect rhythm to the pulses of my prick as I jetted the last of my jism... my God, even Laura had never done that to me before...

"Oh my God, that was incredible!" I gasped between pants as I tried to catch my breath. And that just from a blowjob!

Adele asked for some water, and I handed her the cup that she'd brought into the room earlier. After she drank and washed down my semen from her mouth, I helped her to slide back onto the bed, then eased between her gorgeous legs.

I reached for her panties, pulling them up over her slender thighs and shapely calves as she pointed her legs at the sky. Once they were off, she pulled her legs back, her knees to her shoulders over her big breasts, revealing her flexibility.

There it was, right in front of me, an incredibly beautiful sight: Mrs. Peabody's sopping wet snatch. Her labes were engorged, and I was overcome with an irresistible desire to eat that womanly deliciousness.

She moaned as I gently licked over them with long, slow, licks, enjoying the taste of her. Then I settled between her legs and began eating her pussy. I used every technique that I knew, that Laura had taught me, and I could sense Adele's pleasure as well as hear her moans. Before long my mouth was clamped onto her pussy and my tongue slicing as deep into her honey hole as I could get it. I again let myself 'fall into' the sensations and the pleasure as I ate her for what would be many long minutes...

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

"Ohhhhhhh!" gasped Laura as she pulled her legs back. Paulina was face-deep in her pussy, eating her out with practiced ability. Laura realized that this was not the lovely black woman's first time eating another woman's pussy.

"Oh God, where did you learn to eat pussy like that?" Laura gasped as she gently pulled Paulina's head into her quim.

After a few more deep licks, Paulina said "I hooked up with a lot of women while I was in high school and college. Guys, too. I started dating only men after I graduated."

"Mmmmm," Laura moaned, pleasure washing over her body as Paulina sank two fingers deep into her sopping snatch. "I'm glad you got back into the game. Keep it up, that is soooooo good...."

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

Adele came in my mouth. Many times. I felt her body tremor and her pussy clamp down on my tongue. Not as hard as Laura's pussy could clamp down on me, but enough to know that I was getting the job done.

I had switched to sinking a couple of fingers deep into her slit as I lapped her clit hard, making her moan and gasp some more. She was ready. And so was I; my cock was throbbing and eager to be inside her.

Again I didn't ask but took control. I lifted up and mounted Mrs. Peabody. I felt her hand grasp my cock and guide it into her swollen labes; she was as eager as I was to join our loins and copulate lustily.

"UHHHH!" we cried out in unison as my cock found her cunthole and drove deep, impaling her on my weapon of lust, sliding in on thick layer of hot cunt oil until our pelvises smacked together and my balls bounced hard off her ass. I slid my hands under her back, under her shoulder blades until I was gripping her back and shoulders.

It was incredible. It was every bit as good as the first time I penetrated Laura and fucked her. Adele Peabody was something special. Our mouths found each other and our tongues hotly twined as we began rutting in rhythm, her movements perfectly matched with mine as if we were longtime lovers.

I felt her back wall and eased up to just the point where I would just touch it as our thighs pressed together. I had to be careful... I was so worked up that thrusting too hard and too deep might be painful to Mrs. Peabody; she was not as deep as Laura's box. The air was filled with the heavenly smacks of flesh on flesh as we thrust our bodies at each other repeatedly in perfect synchronicity as we lustily mated...

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

"Mmmm," said Adele as we spooned, cuddling and relaxing, "I looooove the feeling of your sperm seeping out of me."

"I love the feeling of shooting it deep inside you." I said quietly. Indeed, the Intendent's pussy had seemed to suck the very life energy from my balls as she absorbed my blasts of hot seed. Her last hard orgasm had triggered my climax, and the intensity of my release was staggering.

"We're a good team." she said. I turned her head to face me and kissed her, sinking my tongue deep into her mouth. I was exhausted, and I wanted nothing more than to just lie here and hold Mrs. Peabody for another hour. Alas, duty called, and I'd have to leave the warmth of her body all too soon.

"We can be a good team out of bed, too." I said. "There are some bad things going on, that I'm trying to stop and clean up. Would you like to help me do that?"

"Of course. How?" she asked.

"Just keep on doing what you're doing." I said. "But be really careful. There's this huge Spider in our midst, and he has spun a huge web. He seems to know every little vibration of that web, knows what we're doing and saying. Just you meeting me for lunch might've been enough for him to take interest in you."

She turned to face me, our arms wrapped around each other as she slid her lovely leg over my hip. "Yes, I know something about that. I can take care of myself, but I'll stay on guard. It's you that he's deathly afraid of. I'm not sure what it is...."

"What do you mean?" I asked.

"There is one thing about you, Mr. Iron Crowbar, that has everyone stunned, and maybe a bit afraid of." Mrs. Peabody said, her eyes looking into mine and right into my very soul. "You are unpredictable. You don't play by the rules, especially the rules the politicians, the 'Elites' as I call them, have tried to set up. You're not beholden to any of them; they have no way to force their power onto you or over you."

"They fear you." she added. "And hate comes from fear. And the criminal leaders, your Spider and the others that will run away when the light is shined on them, and will cower in fear before your crowbar... they are very afraid of you, and therefore they hate you very much. Do be careful."

"I will." I said. After a pause, I said "I have to go now. Can I see you again?"

"Oh yes." she said, flashing me that lovely smile. "We're going to be seeing a lot of each other. I know you and your wife have an open marriage, but she might just get annoyed when all she is getting... is my leftovers."