Fire In The Hole!

Story Info
Janet's kitchen isn't the only thing that's hot.
2.9k words
3.74
94.3k
6
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
English Bob
English Bob
2,417 Followers

Fortunately, there wasn't too much damage and nobody was hurt. The fire that had started in our kitchen hadn't spread to the rest of the house and, by the time the fire department arrived both my wife and I were waiting on the front lawn still dressed in our night-clothes. We watched the fire fighters work quickly and heard the occasional snigger and giggle when they saw my wife, Janet, in her almost see-through night-dress. The reason for their mirth was that Janet is not a petite woman. She's not fat, but just tall and well built and the flimsy night-dress strained to hold her 38DD breasts in check. It was the first item of clothing that came to hand when we realised that there was a problem in the house

Until the smell of the smoke hit us, Janet and I had been indulging in our favourite pass-time: sex! As my head was buried between her broad thighs, it was my wife that first caught scent of the smoke. We were both a little reluctant to move at first, but as the smell became stronger it became obvious that Janet's orgasm would have to be postponed!

I felt Janet shiver as the fire chief walked past us and threw her a sly grin. The man was big and black, the muscles in his forearms bulging with rippling sinew. I guessed that it wasn't the night air that caused Janet's shiver.

"Damn! Now that's one hot looking man!" she whispered.

I laughed. My wife is a hot little number herself at the best of times, but dragged away from an oral sex session moments before climax, her pussy must have been burning hotter than our kitchen!

It needs to be mentioned at this point that Janet has never exactly been the faithful type. Over the years of our marriage - and of course before - she has seen more cock than I care to remember. She's a complete slut and I love watching her nearly as much as she enjoys doing it! In her mouth; up her ass; between her heavy tits, she's done it all - sometimes with more than one man at a time. But the one thing that she absolutely adores, craves really, is black cock. Having watched her on several occasions with a black guy, I can say that not all of them are hugely endowed, but most seem to have more than their share of solid meat swinging between their legs!

"I'll bet he's not exactly small either!" I teased as I put my arm around her shoulder.

"Oh, John, Don't! I'm still so fucking horny! Do you think we'll be able to go back in soon? I need to resume where we left off!"

I looked over towards the door. The small fire was obviously out now and what little smoke was left drifted in lazy curls and hung in the still night air.

"I don't think it will be too long now, honey" I said, "but I'm not sure we will be able to sleep here tonight."

"Who said anything about sleeping?" Janet replied with a grin.

I smiled to myself silently. A plan was beginning to formulate in my head.

I looked back up to the house; two burly, also black, fire-fighters were walking out with smiles indicating a job well done. The fire chief followed behind them and then crossed the lawn towards us.

"All done now, Mr McDowell." His voice drawled in the local dialect. "Follow me and I'll show you where it started."

Janet and I obediently followed the large man into our house. From the back he looked even bigger and I could see the expression of lust on Janet's face as she stared at his muscular looking butt.

Once inside the kitchen, the chief hopped up and sat on the charred table.

"You folks were lucky." he said. "Fire started down here in the garbage. Probably a cigarette or something, don't think there's any need to call in the investigation team."

The chief was doing his job, but his eyes seemed to be pre-occupied staring at Janet's chest.

"Thanks chief" I said, breaking a moment of awkward silence. "You guys did a real good job. Maybe we could repay you somehow?"

"Thanks Mr. McDowell, but we're just doing our job. We're not allowed to take any repayment."

"Oh, I wasn't thinking of money." I replied, smiling. "As it looks like it was my wife's cigarette that caused you all this work, I think it should be her that thanks you properly - how about she gives you some head?"

The question hung in the air like a thick smog. For a moment there was only silence while the chief seemed to try to gather his thoughts. Suddenly his large, friendly face broke into a wide grin.

"Have to admit, seeing your old lady dressed like that has given me a real hard-on! I'd love to have her suck my dick - as long as I can play with those big tits of hers while she does it!"

I looked over at Janet for her reaction. Her head was down, her eyes staring at the floor suitably contrite. I lifted her head and kissed her lips. Her brown eyes smouldered with barely suppressed excitement.

"Okay, honey - you heard what the man said - get your tits out!" Still looking a little demure, Janet began unbuttoning the front of her night-dress. She worked slowly as both I and the chief watched her intently, allowing her fingers to lightly touch the flesh of her breasts as eventually the last button popped open.

"Jeez, man!" the chief whistled appreciatively as Janet shrugged the material from her shoulders, "that's one fine pair of tits! Come here baby, lets have a feel of em!"

I watched her heavy orbs sway back and forth as my wife padded her way towards the table where the chief was still sitting and drew close to him. Her eyes closed in an an expression of pure lust as his large hands cupped and weighed them, the black of his skin contrasting acutely with Janet's pale complexion. She moaned out loud as his fingers closed on her hardening nipples and squeezed them, gently at first and then a little more urgently.

"Don't forget you still have a job to do." I reminded her.

Janet's eyes opened immediately, her hand dropping to the crotch of the chief's pants. He moaned slightly as she squeezed the impressive bulge that was outlined there. Slowly, she manipulated the stiff zipper and eventually lowered it.

"Mmmm. No shorts!" she murmured as her hand found its way inside.

"Ahhhhh....no, too hot for underwear, baby!' the chief replied as he continued to caress my wife's pendulous breasts.

And then I saw it. Janet had eased his thick tool from the confines of the chief's pants and was gently stroking the length of his shaft while he groaned happily. It was in an impressive sight: at least nine inches of throbbing black meat. The wide purple head glistened with beads of pre-cum as Janet's finger gently massaged the clear fluid around his glans.

Bending at the waist so as to allow the man to retain his contact with her breasts, Janet guided his large weapon towards her mouth. Inch by inch his length slipped into her mouth until I could see the outline of his cock head bulging at the entrance to her throat. With a slight movement of her head, Janet took a deep breath and literally forced herself down onto him. The chief moaned loudly and squeezed a nipple between his fingers, bucking his hips up and sending the final inches of his tool into my wife's throat.

It was a wonderfully exciting sight for me, and I could feel my own cock hard and throbbing under my robe. But I knew there to be two other fire fighters sitting bored on our front porch and waiting for their boss to return. I figured that they had done as much work, so they deserved some reward as well.

Tearing myself away from the deep-throat action that was being displayed in an front of me, I quickly walked to the front door and beckoned the other two men towards me.

"Wanna see what your chief is doing with my wife?" I laughed.

The two uniformed men didn't seem all that surprised by my question and, sighing, stood up and followed me inside.

"I wouldn't bet against him banging the shit out of her!" replied the taller man, "that's what usually ends up happening!"

"Not yet, boys! But I figured you guys could probably use a little R&R as well! No reason the boss should get all the fun. Am I right?"

The two fire fighters seemed to visibly brighten as they heard this and followed me quickly into the blackened kitchen.

Janet was now well into her stride. The chief's big, black dick was buried to the hilt in an her throat and her nose was pressed into his thatch of dark pubes as she gently tickled the underside of his balls. Slowly her head came up and up his shaft until the twitching meat appeared from between her red lips.

"Damn! I need somebody fucking my pussy!" she cried as she allowed the chief's cock to exit her mouth for a brief moment. "One of you do my cunt, please!"

No sooner were the words out of her mouth and the taller fire fighter had his pants around his ankles and was massaging a long, thin cock into action. Taking up a position behind her bent body I watched him caress and part my wife's buttocks. She sighed contentedly as he slipped two fingers into her soaked snatch and used her fluid to grease up his pole.

"You want it, honey, well here it comes!" he almost snarled at her.

With a huge thrust, the fire fighter buried himself inside Janet's pussy from behind. She cried out in an lust at the ferocity of his penetration and her whole body jerked forward, once again, burying the chief into her oesophagus. This time the big black guy could obviously not hold out any longer. With his hands still gripping Janet's tits tightly, he bucked his hips one final time and moaned deeply. I watched his muscular legs twitch and tremble as he emptied his load into my wife's mouth and throat as she continued to get fucked hard and fast from behind. She tried to swallow as much of his jism as possible but, inevitably, the thick white fluid began to leak from the corners of her mouth.

By this time, the shorter guy had removed his pants completely and I could see him playing with in an impressive erection. As the chief extricated himself, now well satisfied, from my wife's mouth, his colleague immediately took his place. Rather than sit on the edge of the table, this man stood with his back to it and, with his hands in an Janet's hair, pulled her face down towards his dick. My wife was happy to oblige, but not before gasping and moaning her way through a long awaited orgasm caused by the lightening speed of the fuck she was receiving from behind.

"Shit! That felt so fucking good!" she cried as she finally came down from her climax. "You wanna do me too, eh?" she said to the shorter fire fighter, "how about letting me give you a titty-fuck? I guarantee you'll enjoy it!"

Who was going to argue with that, I thought! In an a second the young man had hopped up and was sitting on the edge of the table. Janet kneeled between his legs and cupped her own breasts, teasing and pulling on the nipples. She bent down to her third lover and swiped her tongue over the tip of his engorged tool, wetting it with her saliva.

"Just getting it nice and wet, baby" she said.

When she seemed satisfied that his tool was slick and well lubricated, Janet moved forward and bunched her ample breasts around his glistening cock.

The taller guy was still stuck deeply inside her pussy and was fucking her for all he was worth. The chief and I watched fascinated as, with a sudden cry of satisfaction, he pulled out of her wet pussy and began spraying his cum all over her lower back and ass cheeks. Janet moaned again as the hot semen scorched her white flesh and shuddered as another, smaller orgasm, rippled through her body.

Now she only had one more guy to please, and please him she intended to do. With semen trickling from her chin and down over her buttocks she took the young man's cock into her deep, warm cleavage With her hands on each heavy breast, she slowly began to raise and lower the twin orbs allowing his tool to slide gracefully between them. As the lad began to moan louder and arch his back, Janet began to tit-fuck his cock faster and faster. Every time his too appeared from the top of her cleavage she would bend her head downward and lick the tip sending shudders of obvious delight through the young fire fighter's body.

The chief and I could see that he wouldn't be able to last much longer. His face was a picture of lust and Janet smiled as she could also see him about to cum. Squeezing her tits around his shaft and sucking him deeply into her mouth she, and the rest of us, could see him tense up. For a brief second he held his breath and then, with a huge sigh, we all saw him ejaculate thickly over Janet's tits. The viscous liquid seemed to pour over the milky flesh and run in an rivulet's down into her deep cleavage.

Everybody seemed to exhale at the same time. It had been one hell of a show!

"You seem to be the only one that hasn't cum yet!" Janet suddenly said to me.

It was true of course. Though my cock ached almost painfully, I'd been more than content just to watch my wife get taken by these burly fellow's, but if it was on offer then I wasn't about to refuse.

"Seems good to me!" I said. "Why don't you guys help me out by holding onto her for me? I think I'm gonna take a little of her ass!"

With a laugh the three muscular black men picked Janet up off the floor and laid her face down on the table. The light night-dress that she wore still covered the lower part of her body and so to make things easier, I simply copied what the fireman had done and flipped the material up and over her butt. Now, Janet is no stranger to anal sex, but still has a really tight butt. Her cheeks seemed to fit perfectly into the palms of my hands as I separated them and exposed her tiny, pink hole. The others were all watching intently as they held my wife down (quite needlessly, actually) as I opened my robe and exposed my own, rather ordinary, cock.

Spitting on the tip for a little lubrication, I pointed myself directly at the impossibly small looking hole and thrust in an. Janet cried out as my tool speared her anus, but still she begged me to fuck her ass harder.

"You want it hard you little slut? You want me to punish you for fucking all these guys in an front of me?" I taunted her.

"Yes...yes...oh yes...I need to be punished....fuck me...fuck my ass, John!"

With a lunge, I sent the entire length of my cock straight into Janet's asshole. She whimpered again at the strength of the penetration, but quickly began telling me and the other guys how good it felt to have her butt so full of cock.

For three or four minutes I sawed my tool in an and out of her hot, tight hole. The sensations - as always - were amazing; like fucking a hot velvet glove. I knew that my stamina wasn't going to be good so I didn't even try to hold back. Butt-fucking her like a man possessed, I felt the surge of cum from my balls within a few short minutes. With a cry of satisfaction I virtually ripped myself from her body and began spurting all over her back and buttocks, my cream quickly mixing with that of the firemen.

Our new friends returned to us that night. Grabbing a few things from the house, Janet and I booked ourselves into a hotel and had made it quite plain to the chief that he and his men were more than welcome to join us when they got off work. What we had forgotten, of course, was that a fire department is made up out of many more than three men!

That night, a steady stream of well built, muscled fire-fighters filed through our hotel room. Janet was fucked by black men and white men and, on one occasion, a big, butch female fire fighter sat on her face and held her legs up high while one of her male colleagues stuffed my wife's butt with a huge black cock. It was a night that we will never forget.

English Bob
English Bob
2,417 Followers