Fire in the Hole! Ch. 02

Story Info
Things get hotter for fireman & his daughter.
1.5k words
4.36
170.5k
37

Part 2 of the 5 part series

Updated 09/28/2022
Created 05/29/2001
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MsLech
MsLech
80 Followers

Author's Note: This story is based on a series of true incidents. Names and location have been changed for obvious reasons. All persons in this story are over the age of 18. Literotica is the only site that has my permission to post this story (and subsequent chapters).

Finally, Chapter 2! If you enjoy this (and Chapter 1), please let me know. I enjoy hearing your feedback -- MsLech

* * * * *

John lay back in his bed, savoring the glow of his intense orgasm. He wondered if he should feel guilt or shame that it was his daughter who had caused the intensity. He gave a mental shake and grinned to himself; nothing to really feel guilty about. After all, she was the one that had watched him. She was the one who had told him to continue his self-pleasure. Not to mention the fact that she had been as aroused as he was; that much had been evident by the sight of her erect nipples clearly outlined against her nightie.

Remembering the way she'd watched his hand slide up and down caused his cock to twitch and harden again. Running his thumb slowly over the tip, he wondered what Karen was doing and whether she needed any help. He could offer and, if she declined, he thought to himself, he would always have that one moment to stroke to for years to come.

Not bothering to put on his robe, John got up from his bed and headed down the darkened hallway to his daughter's room, his erect cock leading the way, bobbing with each step. Stopping at her door, he grabbed hold of his rigid member, giving it a few quick squeezes as he put his ear to the door; the thought of what he was about to attempt causing his cock to throb, his arousal effectively muting his conscience.

No sound came from inside the room, so he gently tapped on the door, pushing it open a crack and whispering, "Karen, honey, are you awake?"

When no answer came from the bed, he peeked inside, his hand still firmly wrapped around his cock, the tip pressed against the cool wood of the door. His breath caught in his throat at the sight that greeted him. By the light of the full moon streaming through her window, he could see his baby girl as clearly as if it were daylight.

Karen lay sprawled on her back, her head turned away from the door, her long, blonde hair spread across the pillow. Her thin, short nightgown had been pulled up to her chin, exposing her hot, young body to her father's hungry gaze. As his eyes drank her in, his grip tightened on his cock. God! It felt like it was made of steel. He couldn't remember the last time he was this hard.

Stepping closer to the bed, he licked his suddenly dry lips as he saw that his youngest daughter had obviously come straight back to her room after watching him masturbate to find her own release. Her eyes were closed, hiding their brilliant blue, and her soft, cupids-bow lips were slightly parted, her breathing slow and steady. One hand cupped a pert breast, the areola still pebbled around the erect nipple, while the other lay trapped between her pale, slender legs.

Like a man caught in a dream, John reached out to the unattended breast slowly, his fingertips barely brushing against the hard tip. He bit his lip to keep from moaning when he saw the bud harden even more in response to his touch. Carefully, he sat down on the edge of the bed, ready to bolt if Karen should wake, but there was no movement from his sleeping daughter. Unable to resist, he leaned over slowly and gently kissed the tip of her nipple, flicking his tongue over it lightly, feeling his balls tighten at the sweet, forbidden taste, hand slowly stroking the length of his hard cock.

Suddenly, he froze as Karen shifted slightly in her sleep, his mind immediately trying to fabricate a valid reason he was there, naked, with the biggest hard-on of his life, in her room. Her hand slid from her breast to fall to her side and her legs parted slightly to release the other hand, that one coming up to rest on her smooth, flat belly, her breathing still slow, her eyes still closed.

John looked down the length of his daughter's sweet, young body to where her legs had parted. A shiver coursed through him at the sight of her neatly trimmed pussy, the fine blonde hairs barely covering the pink lips still puffy and swollen from her earlier attentions to them. He could swear he could even see a slight sheen on the young folds, left over from her own orgasm. His heart pounding in an intoxicating mix of fear and arousal, he gently placed a finger across the swollen folds of his daughter's young cunt. He had been right, they were still wet -- extremely wet. Bringing the moistened digit to his face, he inhaled the musky scent deeply, then closed his eyes and parted his lips, sucking hungrily on the finger. His throbbing cock danced at the taste of her, and he could feel pre-cum seeping steadily from the tip.

Moving carefully, his body quivering with the power of his excitement, he turned and kneeled on the bed, his cock bobbing just millimeters from a hard nipple. Grasping it once more, he rubbed the dripping tip against a nipple, watching the silvery thread of seminal fluid connect his aching cock to his daughter's breast. Unable to stop it, a soft moan escaped his lips as he became bolder, rubbing the tip of his meat all over her breast, stroking the pulsing shaft. Cupping the soft breast with his free hand, John rubbed the length of his cock across the satiny flesh, his knees almost buckling as he felt the hard nub of her nipple sliding along the sensitive underside of his shaft.

He wished he could straddle her and slide his cock between her firm young breasts. His hips rocking slowly back and forth, he watched as his hard member caressed his daughter's breast, the sensitive tip of his cock bumping her nipple with each forward thrust, leaving it coated with his pre-cum.

John lost himself in his fantasy, imagining Karen awake and willing, her hands cupping her own breasts as he fucked the soft flesh with his cock. He closed his eyes, picturing his baby daughter watching her daddy's cock sliding between her young tits, lifting her head forward to lick the tip each time he thrust forward, begging her father to cum on her face and tits.

Positioning the slit of his cock against her sweet, pink nipple, John gripped the shaft and started stroking harder, his mind playing the image of him shooting a hot stream of cum over his daughter's face, watching her pink tongue flick out, lapping it up eagerly, then finally leaning forward to suck the tip, cleaning her father's cock. He was getting close, he could feel that familiar tingle in his balls as they tightened. His hips jerked steadily, thrusting his cock in and out of his fist, moaning softly.

John almost leapt out of his skin when Karen murmured softly in her sleep and crooked a leg to the side, causing her cunt to open wider. Her head turned to face him, her lips slightly parted, yet her eyes still tightly closed. Holding his pose for a moment longer, ensuring his daughter was still asleep, John couldn't resist the invitation -- whether it was being purposely offered or not.

Once more, his movements were slow and careful as he straightened on her bed, standing on his knees beside his sleeping daughter, his cock brushing against her soft skin as he did so. A charge of pure lust swept through him when he looked down to see that the tip of his cock was resting against her parted lips and it was all he could do to not thrust his aching prick through her lips and savagely fuck her sweet face. Through sheer will alone, he got off the bed and stood over her, stroking his cock, his eyes burning the sight of her naked body into his mind. Then he once more got carefully on the bed, this time between her parted legs and gently rubbed the tip of his cock against her bare, young cunt.

He couldn't take it any longer. His balls ached and felt like they were about to explode. No longer caring if he was caught, he pressed the tip between those soft lips of his daughter's pussy, letting them just close over the head, capturing it in their wet warmth and started to jerk off against his daughter's cunt. He could feel his balls getting tighter and tighter and knew it was only seconds away. His eyes were glued to the sight of his cock sliding up and down the wet slit of his teen daughter's pussy and with a soft groan, his eyes shut tight, the image burned into his eyelids, he exploded all over her cunt, coating it in jet after jet of his hot cum. It felt like he was going to cum forever...

To Be Continued...

MsLech
MsLech
80 Followers