Fire in the Hole! Ch. 04

Story Info
Daughter likes fireman daddy's hose.
2.6k words
4.42
179.5k
29
0

Part 4 of the 5 part series

Updated 09/28/2022
Created 05/29/2001
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MsLech
MsLech
79 Followers

Author's Note: I'm sorry it's been so long coming (pun intended), but life took a nasty turn on me in the Summer. Thank you all for your well wishes and your interest and kind words about this series. *evil grin* I'm baaaackkkk...!

Author's Note: This story is based on a series of true incidents. Names and location have been changed for obvious reasons. All persons in this story are over the age of 18. Literotica is the only site that has my permission to post this story (and subsequent chapters).

CLICK-CLICK...dial tone...

John gave a slight shrug as the connection was lost and tossed the cordless onto the desk beside him. While he enjoyed his conversations with Joan, right now she really wasn't a priority! And who could blame him, considering the sight before his eyes.

His youngest daughter, Karen, still kneeling in front of him, her eyes slightly glazed with lust, her tiny pink tongue flicking out to catch a drop of his hot cum that dripped down her face and coated her pert teen breasts. Despite the incredible amount of jizz that had already shot out of him, John's cock refused to deflate.

Karen smiled at her father and stood up slowly, pulling her bikini top off the rest of the way and carelessly tossing it to one side. Then, her blue eyes never leaving John's face, looking suddenly shy, she tucked her thumbs into the waistband of her shorts and tugged them down, letting the denim pool around her ankles briefly, stepping out of them to stand totally nude before her (pleasantly) surprised and extremely aroused father.

John couldn't believe his eyes! God she was gorgeous! From her cum-covered tits to her neatly trimmed teenage cunt, she was like a vision. Her young breasts, although still developing, were at least a 34C and firm. Capping the delicious mounds were light brown nipples, the size of a pencil eraser (just the right size for sucking thought John). His eyes slid down her young body, past her smooth stomach to the sweet treasure nestled between her thighs. The curls, usually a light blonde, were dark with her juices and the lips were puffy and swollen, peeking out at the man who had helped create them. The inside of her thighs glistened with her arousal and John ached to lick it off them, then let his tongue follow the trail to the source.

Without a word, Karen walked to the sofa and lay down on it, turning her head to her father. John didn't need a second invitation. Straddling her slender hips, he gently lowered himself to her, his throbbing cock pressing against her adolescent mound. Making sure he didn't put all his weight on her, John bent his head and flicked his tongue against a nipple; his prick jumping at the soft moan of pleasure that escaped his daughter's lips. His mouth opened and gently drew in a hard nipple, suckling it softly, then nipping gently, the bud tasting sweeter than anything he could imagine. John had the impression he could almost feel it throb as he circled the teen tit with his tongue.

Karen was writhing and whimpering below him now, her hips pressing up, grinding against his pulsating cock. He knew without looking down that he was leaking pre-cum all over his baby daughter's pubic hair. Slowly, like a man in a dream, John moved his mouth to lave attention on the other breast. Glancing up, he saw that Karen's eyes were closed and her lips were parted. She hadn't wiped any of his cum from her face and he could still make out splotches of it in her hair.

His hand slid from her breast to her flat stomach, a large finger slowly circling and teasing her belly button, then brushing over the damp curls. He shifted his weight and let his mouth follow where his fingers had been, kissing down her tummy to her sweet, wet slit. John inhaled deeply, the musky scent of his daughter's arousal almost causing him to cum right there. He felt his balls tighten slightly and his prick jump as he finally buried his face between those soft, wet, swollen folds, tasting the tangy-sweet cunt juice of his youngest daughter.

Karen gasped and squirmed beneath her father's hot tongue, the sensations driving her wild. Although she was always thinking about sex, she'd never really done anything; just kissed a few boys and let them feel her up. Of course, she masturbated, almost daily, but even that didn't compare. God, she never wanted this to stop! Wanting his tongue and face deeper into her dripping pussy, she spread her legs wider -- one on the back of the sofa, the other on the floor -- shamelessly exposing herself for her father.

John moaned as he watched her and, with each index finger, he separated the slippery folds of her cunt, revealing his baby girl's hard, hot clit. It had to be at least an inch long and so thick. John could swear he could almost see it throb. Unable to hold back any longer, he buried his face back into his youngest girl's cunt and captured her sweet clit between his lips, sucking it hungrily, his large hands cupping her ass, holding her young sex to his face.

Karen went wild, holding his head down and bucking against his mouth as the young teen had an instant and intense orgasm. "Oh god! Yessss...oh Daddy...mmmm...suck me...suck my pussy...ohhhhhhhhhhh...I'm going to cum, Daddeeeeeeeeeeee..." Her juices flowed like a river in springtime into her father's mouth and down his chin. John thought he was going to lose it right there. He watched his daughter climax, her sweet, innocent face flushed, her nipples like rocks, her breathing ragged, eyes closed.

His finger slowly traced the puffed out lips of her pussy as she came down from her peak. Panting, she shifted slightly and slid out from under her father, gently pushing him to his back, then straddled his hips, rubbing her slick teen gash up and down his rock-hard prick. "Mmmm..ohh...daddy...if you want to, we could...ummm...we could do it..." her hips rode back and forth slowly and John struggled to keep control. Grinning, she slid down his body so that she was lying on his legs and her hot breath was coating his prick. "Or, I could just suck you again..."

That was it, John couldn't take any more and he grabbed his aching cock in one hand and rubbed it against her lips, parting them with the thick head, his other hand holding her head steady as he thrust into her hot mouth. Karen opened her mouth eagerly, tasting the mix of her juices and her father's cum, her young clit quivering in response. Clamping her lips around the throbbing shaft, she sucked hungrily and slid a hand between her own legs, rapidly fingering her young twat as she sucked her daddy's cock.

John groaned as he watched his hard cock disappear once more into his youngest daughter's mouth and didn't even try to hold back. "Oh...Karen...baby...suck it...Daddy's gonna cum, sweetheart. Suck daddy's cum from his cock...ohhh...that's it...good girl...here it cums, baby..." John's balls tightened against his body so fast they jettisoned his boiling sperm deep into Karen's sucking mouth. "uhhh...oh yeah...take it, baby girl...take all of daddy's hot cum...eat it..." John was delirious in his orgasm, totally lost in lust.

As she heard his hot words and felt her father's cock thicken in her young mouth, Karen rammed two fingers into her tight cunt, her hips thrusting against her hand as she felt another orgasm approaching. The minute she tasted the thick goo, she came, moaning around his cock, intensifying the sensations. She pulled back to watch the last spurts shoot from his jerking prick, holding the tip to her nipples and rubbing the hot cum into her breasts.

John fell back, panting heavily, unable to believe it. Karen sat there, on the floor in front of him, flushed, coated in cum, still slowly massaging his sperm into her young flesh.

"Hey Dad, I'm home!" came the voice of John's son, Kyle. "Don't forget you said you'd come to the game tonight..."

John and Karen both jumped and bolted up the stairs, each heading to their respective rooms to throw on some clothes. John was shaking as he threw on a pair of sweat pants, wondering if Kyle would be able to smell the sex in the living room or if they'd left any telltale signs. Giving a mental shrug, what could the kid do about it, he headed back down the stairs, fully composed.

"No probs, sport! What time do we have to be there...?"

CLICK-CLICK...dial tone...

Joan almost screamed in frustration! One day, John HAD to get his damn phone fixed! Now what was she going to do? That first orgasm had only been a small one and she knew she would have to get off once more before even thinking about work. Her pussy was throbbing, aching for something to fill it and her nipples felt like they could cut glass. Now, Joan thought, I know why those animals in the zoo pace back and forth all the time...it's frustration!

Glancing to the clock on her desk, she saw that she had 15 minutes to get herself off before the rest of the office came back from their lunch. Damn! It would take her longer than that to get close. Then again, maybe it wouldn't. Listening to John getting sucked by his daughter had her hotter than hell. There was a wet spot on her chair (thank god she had leather) and her office reeked like wet pussy. Each time she squeezed her thighs together, her clit throbbed even harder.

Taking a quick look at her office door to ensure it was still locked, Joan opened her blouse fully and pulled her bra over her breasts. The cool office air caressed the bare flesh and she shivered. Joan loved the idea that she was behind a closed door, at her workplace, her breasts exposed and no one knew. Smiling, she reached under her desk and grabbed her briefcase, opening it up on her lap. There, hidden in a large make up bag, was just the thing to get her off quickly.

She pulled the make up bag out of her briefcase and emptied out its content. Joan trembled with anticipation as she gazed at the thick, 6-inch long, life-like, rubber dildo that lay on her desk. It was one of her favorite toys -- not only did it feel like the real thing, but it vibrated! She knew if she rubbed the vibrator up and down her slit, letting it hit her sensitive clit, that she'd go off like a bomb.

The clock on her desk read 12:50 -- she only had 10 minutes now...

Leaning back in her chair, Joan spread her legs, propping one foot on the edge of her desk. Running a hand over her breasts, stopping briefly to pinch her nipples, she grabbed the dildo, turning it on low and letting it follow the trail her hand had made. A soft moan escaped her lips as the vibrations ran through her nipples and straight to her clit. She felt a gush of hot cunt juice add itself to the puddle already on the chair and shifted slightly. Slowly, she ran the dildo back and forth across her nipples, then slid it down her stomach.

5 minutes...

Just as she was tilting her hips up, Joan could hear people returning to the office. She didn't care. She was so damn close, it wouldn't take long.

The fingers of her free hand parted her slick cunt lips and she slid the vibrator up and down her dripping slit, then clamped her thighs around it, hips bucking as she felt her orgasm approach. Grabbing the dildo like it was a cock, she sawed it up and down against her spasming pussy, her body tensing. Oh god, almost...almost there...oooohhh...

KNOCK-KNOCK-KNOCK...

Joan just about had a heart attack! Jeezus, she'd been so close. Only a few more strokes. In fact, she was still really close...

KNOCK-KNOCK-KNOCK..."Joan, are you there? I have that report you wanted and I'm headed out soon.."

It was her boss. Damn! If it had been anyone else, she would have told them to put it in her mail tray, but there was a question she needed to ask him. Then it dawned on her...grinning, her body still on fire from the aborted orgasm, she turned on the vibrator once more and shoved the pseudo-cock up her cunt. Pulling her blouse together, she straightened her hair and rose to let her boss in.

Matt Cooper glanced curiously at his assistant when she opened the door to her office. Her face was flushed and her hairline was damp. As she ushered him into her office, he thought he could smell something familiar. Settling himself into a chair across from her, he suddenly realized what it was -- the very unmistakable scent of hot, wet, aroused pussy. He looked around for a moment, then shifted in his chair, bringing it closer to Joan's desk and leaning forward, trying to hide the erection that had appeared in reaction to the tantalizing aroma in her office.

Joan grinned as she watched Mr. Cooper shift in his chair. She wondered if he could smell her hot cunt and if that was what was making him so uncomfortable. Behind her desk, her hips were gently rocking back and forth, effectively making the dildo slide in and out of her slippery pussy. She couldn't believe that she had answered the door to her office with a dildo up her snatch. The fact that she was, technically, masturbating while her (unknowing) boss was in the office, made her even hotter.

Finally, Matt Cooper couldn't stand it. It seemed the scent was getting stronger in the room, not fading, and it was driving him nuts. He knew he'd jerk off once he got into his car. There was no way he'd be able to sit through the 3-plus hours that had been scheduled for this out-of-town meeting without relieving himself. In a stammering voice, he clarified Joan's question, made sure that she knew how to reach him in case of emergency and bolted from the office.

As the door to her office closed once more, Joan almost laughed out loud. In fact, if she hadn't been so damn horny, she would have. She'd seen Matt Cooper's hard-on and it had taken every bit of her willpower not to jump into his lap and ride him.

Leaning back in her chair, she slid a hand under her skirt and grabbed the dildo, fucking herself fast and furious with it, her other hand pinching her clit. Her mind replayed what she'd heard on the phone with John and his daughter, but this time she added images. That was all it took. Biting down hard on her lower lip, Joan came like a freight train -- her hips thrusting up to meet her hand slamming the fake rod into her spasming cunt. God it felt so good! Her body quivered and shook as she kept cumming around the rubber buried inside her.

Slowly, she came back down to earth. Slipping the dildo from her sopping pussy, she licked and sucked all her juices off of it then, reluctantly, put it back in the make up bag. She was still horny as hell, but at least she'd been able to take the edge off. She knew that she'd be calling John when she got home, then she could REALLY cum...

To be continued...

MsLech
MsLech
79 Followers