Fire Island Ch. 03

Story Info
More group sex and swapping.
2.1k words
3.91
14k
7
0

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 06/09/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Thanks to everyone who enjoyed my stories. They are pretty much true with just a little embellishment. Any comments are welcome, and I plan to continue the series.

*****

The Chronicles 3

I looked at Fran and saw the huge smile on her face. It looked like the day was planned. We finished breakfast, cleaned the kitchen, and then went upstairs for another group shower. I thought, wow, I could get used to this.

After the sex, the breakfast and the shower, we all felt a little spent and refreshed at the same time. I tried to calm my emotions. Moving around the house with John, Susan and Fran, all of us naked, felt normal. It was normal and still a little bizarre for me. The three of them were practically whistling going through the morning routine.

Fran and Susan stayed in the bathroom, rubbing on lotion and drying their hair. They were whispering and giggling, probably at me. John and I threw on some shorts and went down to pack his car for the beach.

"Hey John," I said and he turned to me with his trunk open. "This is all pretty unbelievable. Two days ago, I never thought anything like this would happen in my life. What the hell is really going on?" I knew there had to be more to all of this than just a coincidental meeting at the beach.

"What do you want to know?" John replied.

"The truth, that's all," I said. I knew I was on the verge of learning something new. I knew John was the key to this whole puzzle. First, he took Susan from me and now it felt like he and Fran had a deeper history than just being text friends.

"Did you enjoy yesterday and this morning?" John asked me.

"Of course I did, I'm still reeling about what happened, and what is still happening." I replied. "That's why I'm asking you, what the hell really happened? All three of you seem like you know each other for months. I had no idea Fran knew you and I thought for sure that Fran had never met Susan."

John closed the trunk. We were packed for another day at Cherry Grove. He looked at me and said, "What difference does it make? We are here now. Why does it matter how we got here? Susan and Fran both love you. You love them. I love both of them too. Talk to Fran and she will tell you what you want to know. But this was your introduction. Being a curious cat is only going to rock a very cool and smooth boat ride. That's all I'm going to say." He walked away back into the house.

Now is not the time, I thought. Be patient and all things will reveal themselves. I also had to ask myself some hard questions. The past day was the most amazing day in my life. Did I really want to rock the boat, or continue the smooth, crazy sexual ride we were on? Not rocket science, for sure.

I went back in the house. Susan and Fran were downstairs dressed in tight shorts and bikini tops. I went right to Fran and grabbed her in a hug.

"You look beautiful, sweetie," I whispered in her ear. For now, I put my apprehensions on hold, but I wanted to talk to Fran when we were alone.

"Let's have another crazy day," she whispered back in my ear. "I know you want to talk and we will. I'll tell you everything you want to know, if you really want to know." She kissed me and then went to Susan, taking her around her waist and heading out to the car. Their asses looked fantastic as they sashayed away. I just shook my head and followed their beautiful asses out of the house.

We piled into John's car again. This time, I put Susan up front and Fran in back with me. We drove to Gemelli's in Babylon to pick up sandwiches. John parked in the back and I passed up some money and told him I wanted a roast beef sandwich with everything, lettuce, tomato, onions, mayo, salt and pepper and a little oil and vinegar. Hell, why not? It was an everything kind of weekend. Fran asked for a grilled chicken salad, dressing on the side, and Susan said, double that. He realized that I wanted to stay in the car. I only wondered if Susan would go with him or stay with us. John got out and Susan stayed in the front passenger seat.

"Ok, you two," I said. "What the hell is going on? There is a whole lot more to this than just a chance meeting at the beach."

Susan looked at Fran and said, "Should I tell him or do you want to?"

"Ok, Pete," Fran said. "I did meet John at my job and I was attracted to him. As we talked, I learned that he was with Susan. He told me about meeting Susan and introducing her to the lifestyle."

Susan jumped in, "When John told me about meeting Fran, and knowing she was your girlfriend. I told John, we have to seduce them. I love your body and your cock, Pete, and all I could think about was getting you back inside me."

"So," Fran continued. "I hooked up with Susan and John. I was really curious and they didn't disappoint me. We had an incredible threesome the very first time I met them. After the sex, we talked. I said I wanted to bring you in."

Holy shit! I thought I knew both of these women. I had no clue.

"And I agreed wholeheartedly," Susan chimed in.

"So the whole Cherry Grove meeting was a set up?" I asked.

"No!" They both said at the same time.

Susan continued, "It was an introduction. If you weren't cool then nothing would have happened. But you embraced everything. We didn't force anything on you."

I thought about this and knew she was right. Everything was a total turn on for me. Everything I did, I did willingly. I was with two gorgeous and cunning women. I leaned over and kissed Fran deeply, and she didn't resist. Then I leaned forward and kissed Susan very deeply. I said, "Sign me up."

John came back into the car as I was kissing Fran again. He said, "Well, I guess everything is ok. Are we ready to head to Cherry Grove?"

"Sure," I said, "But topless would be better." In seconds, Fran and Susan peeled off their bikini tops. Their perky little boobs looked delicious. I looked and thought, I could get used to this. John had a huge smile on his face as we drove to Sayville.

The ferry is always a wonderful experience. We took a booth on the top. It was a beautiful day. John was squeezed next to the side, looking out at the water. I put Fran next to him and Susan next to her. I pushed myself into the aisle seat next to Susan. I saw John reach down to rub Fran's naked belly, and she turned and kissed him. I brought a hand to Susan's chest, between her breasts but letting my hands stray across both of her boobies. She had her top back on, but it felt great.

"Shots!" John called out. He reached down between his legs and pulled out some chocolate vodka and little shot cups. We all took a cup and John poured. "Cheers to CG," and he held up his cup. We all tipped cups and downed the shots.

We exited the ferry, walked down the dock and headed to the beach. At the beach, we walked left toward the Pines to find a nice, cozy spot near the water. We walked about 100 yards, finding a spot down by the ocean and started setting up.

And then we all got naked again. I can't explain how erotic it is to get naked on the beach with other people. Fran and Susan looked so gorgeous disrobing. John pulled down his shorts and his cock sprang out. I watched for a moment, and then I stripped. It was normal and very bizarre at the same time.

"I want to go jump in the ocean," I said. "Does anyone want to join me?"

Susan jumped up and said she would join me. I grabbed her hand and we walked to the water, leaving John and Fran on the blanket. I kept her hand in mine and we pushed our knees through the breaking waves. When we got past the waves, she turned and wrapped her body around me.

She snuggled into my ear and said, "All this is, is forgetting the past and enjoying new experiences. Can you understand that?"

"Well," I replied as I held her tight. "I'm naked in the ocean hugging your gorgeous body next to mine. My cock is ready to explode. So, I guess the best answer is I'm working on it. Is it working for you?"

"Oh yeah, baby, it's working," she came in to kiss me deep. Her legs were wrapped around my back. My hard cock was slipping and sliding on her pussy lips, just aching to get inside her again. For me, this brought a whole new meaning to exes and sex. I wanted to fuck Susan's brains out, and it seemed like she wanted me to do it.

I looked to the shore and saw that Fran and John were very close. It looked like he had his arm around her waist and she was stroking his cock. I pulled my hips back and then shoved my cock right into Susan's open and willing pussy. She had her arms over my shoulders and she said, "Yes, Pete, fuck me, fuck me really hard." This woman was as hot as she was insatiable. I really didn't need any encouragement, because she felt amazing, but the dirty talk motivated me to fuck her harder.

I pounded her pussy as she held on to me. The whole time she was saying, "Fuck me Pete, fuck my hot pussy." Ten years we were married and I never heard her or saw her behave this way. I fucked her even harder as she kept talking.

She came before me, bucking and squeezing her cunt lips around my cock. At that point, I started contracting and pumping her pussy full of my come. She held onto me as I finished, rocking in the waves, as we both enjoyed post orgasmic bliss. We kissed, soft and deep, and it was wonderful, holding her and kissing her. We waded in the ocean, holding each other for a while. Finally, we knew we had to go back to shore

We walked back to the blanket naked and holding hands. Fran and John were lying on their backs, holding hands, and soaking up the sun. I went to Fran's side and Susan went to John's.

Fran sat up and said, "So did you two have fun with your little swim?" She had a big grin with no hint of jealousy. I was flabbergasted by all of this.

"Yes, we did." Susan answered. "I love Pete's cock. He wore me out." Fran reached out to stroke my soft cock, now spent.

"I hope you didn't wear him out," Fran said. "I want some of that too." She reached a hand between her legs to her lovely little bush and massaged her clit and spread her lips a little. Even after shooting my load in Susan, my cock began to grow. I looked over at John and his cock was beginning to rise. Susan also had a hand between her thighs, moving gently up and down over her bush. I swear, I felt like my life became a porn movie.

I reached out to Fran and said, "I want to double team you with John on the trails later. We'll find a very private spot and you are going to come harder than you ever did before." She smiled and her hand massaged harder between her legs.

"What about me?" Susan exclaimed. Clearly, double teaming her would be more than welcome.

"Don't worry," I said. "I have plans for you too. And besides, we're not the only people at Cherry Grove today. I have a feeling we may make new friends today."

Susan's hand went back between her thighs and Fran rubbed a little harder. John's cock had a full hard on. I looked down, and my cock was raging up again too. What a day!