Fire Island Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"So," Lisa started. "What's going on with you guys? At first, I thought you were with Fran but now I'm not so sure. You and Susan seem really comfortable and John and Fran don't look like strangers either." She crinkled those sexy eyes at me with an inquiring look.

"Ok, here goes," I said. "Susan is my ex-wife. We were married for ten years, have two boys, and divorced about fifteen years ago. We always stayed friends, because of the boys, but nothing like what you've seen today. We actually broke up because of John. They had an affair and Susan picked him. She moved out to live with John and I got the house so it really wasn't that bad. I was always a little jealous of John, but not anymore. I've learned a lot lately.

"Fran is my girlfriend," I continued. "We have been together about thirteen years but she keeps her own studio apartment in Freeport. I live in Lindenhurst and John and Susan live in Deer Park."

"Wow," Lisa said. "We live in Babylon. We're all practically neighbors."

"That is pretty cool," I said. "Seeing how the day is going so far. Anyway, John introduced Susan to the lifestyle and she loved it. We were friends for many years and I never knew they were swingers. Fran met John a couple of months ago through her job and they ended up talking and figuring out who Susan and I were to them. Then John told Fran about the lifestyle and last weekend, Fran had her first threesome with them and she loved it."

"Holy cow," Lisa said. "This story is hot, go on."

"Ok," I said. "Well, the three of them arranged a 'chance' meeting for the four of us yesterday here at Cherry Grove. John and Susan were already here and set up and Fran talked me into coming out here, to introduce me to the lifestyle. I didn't know this at the time. When we met up with John and Susan, nature just took its course and we had a wild day yesterday and a wild night last night.

"I couldn't have been happier. I did realize it was all a little too convenient and eventually the girls confessed the whole story to me. Last night, we slept at John and Susan's and then came back out here today. Now we met you and Eric and the adventure just keeps getting better." She was still straddling me and I let my hands slide up and down from her waist to her thighs. It's like I can't stop moving my hands when I'm touching a gorgeous woman. Her tiger eyes were twinkling listening to my story.

Just then John emerged with a huge tray of drinks that he brought to a table on the patio. Eric and Fran followed behind him carrying macaroni and salad. I noticed Eric was very erect and he really does have a magnificent cock. Fran makes me proud. Susan was pulling the meat off the barbeque and just watching her was making me more erect. I bumped Lisa on her butt a little with my hips. My cock was hard and perched riding up Lisa's butt cheeks, very snug.

"Ok," I said. "Enough stories, let's get some lunch." I pulled her close and gave a very soft lip kiss with no tongue, just gentle lip caresses that lasted a good thirty seconds. She pulled off and we got out of the spa to join the others.

"You are a good kisser, Mr. Pete," she said to me as we held hands and walked to the others. I winked at her with a little tongue flick.

"Chocolate martinis," John announced. Sure enough, there were six martini glasses each with a chocolate kiss in it, besides the obvious alcohol.

John passed a glass to each of us and then said, "A toast to Cherry Grove!" We all clinked glasses and sipped our martinis.

"A toast to these three lovely women!" I shouted. We all clinked our glasses again and sipped our martinis more.

"And a toast to three gorgeous cocks!" Susan raised her glass, leave it to Susan, and we all raised ours and clinked and sipped again. I was still holding Lisa's hand but Susan reached down and started stroking my cock. Lisa's eyes widened for a moment and I felt her hand clench mine a little, but then she relaxed and I was really glad we had that little talk in the spa. It felt like a wild night was building up after this late lunch.

We made up plates, served wine with the martinis, and settled down to eat three to a table. I sat with Susan and Lisa. Fran sat with John and Eric. I had told Fran I would double penetrate her with John today, but I thought maybe Eric, with his big cock, and John might be a better surprise for her.

We all ate sparingly but thoroughly. We all drank down the wine and vodka and flirting at our naked lunch was the main topic.

I stood and put my hands out to Susan and Lisa.

"Let's go into the spa," I told them. They took my hands and we walked to the spa. I could see that John was already kissing Fran and rubbing her boobs. Eric had his left hand around Fran's ass and he was using his right hand to finger Fran. Fran had Eric's cock in her right hand and John's cock in her left hand. All seemed right in the world.

We stepped into the spa and the water felt wonderful. I held Susan around her waist with my left arm and Lisa around her waist with my right arm. There was a small bench going around the perimeter of the spa and we were all sitting. Susan and Lisa each had an arm around my back and another hand on each of my thighs.

We were smiling and being goofy with small caresses to each other, but still a little tentative. I turned to Susan and kissed her gently on her lips, again with no tongue, just a very sensual lip kiss. Susan's hand moved up my thigh and gripped my cock. I stayed with the kiss for about a minute and I heard a little moan escape from Lisa.

Susan heard it and broke the kiss. "Kiss Lisa," she said. "She is after all our host today."

I turned to Lisa, never releasing Susan, and passed a few moments staring into her amazing tiger eyes. We both kept our eyes open as I moved forward and pressed my lips against hers. This time I parted her lips very gently with the tip of my tongue. Her tongue came to meet mine and as our lips swirled gently, our tongues mingled carefully. Lisa moaned again and brought her hand up to my cock to join Susan's hand.

"Wow," Susan said. "You guys are really fucking hot." Lisa and I stopped kissing, looked at each other, looked at Susan, who was holding my cock with one hand and rubbing her clit with the other, and just busted out laughing. Susan looked and said, "What??? This is amazing."

"You are freaking amazing Susan," Lisa said, and we all laughed a little more and we joined in a group hug.

"Ok, you two vixens," I said. "Now I want to see you guys kiss." I knew Susan had kissed plenty of women but I was curious about Lisa.

Susan looked at Lisa and said, "You have the most beautiful eyes. I would love to kiss you." Shy Susan. She moved forward to Lisa and Lisa came forward also until their lips met and they began their casual lip caresses. After only a moment, I could tell their tongues were playing. I also noticed their hands were wandering up and down each other's bodies, as I continued to stroke up and down on their backs and butts.

"Wow," Lisa said after they parted. "You really are freaking amazing, Susan. Did Pete teach you to kiss like that? He is an incredible kisser." I pinched her butt cheek playfully and she jumped into me.

"How do you know I didn't teach him?" Susan teasingly asked. She came in and crushed into both of us. The physical affection was off the charts and my cock was harder than diamonds. I imagined the women were pretty moist too.

"Hey," Fran suddenly called over as she, John and Eric walked over. Fran was in the middle holding each of their hands. John and Eric both had full blown erections. Eric's cock is huge. "Is there room for more in there?"

Susan leaned over and whispered conspiratorially to Lisa and me, "Eric has a beautiful cock." She was actually holding one hand cupped to her mouth. Lisa and I just giggled. Freaking Susan!

"Hell yeah," I called back to them. "It may be a cliché but more is merrier." The three of them descended into the spa. I noticed that John and Eric were very carefully lowering Fran into the spa. The tenderness was obvious.

Fran waded directly over to us. She joined our group hug between Susan and Lisa and across from me. She kissed Susan immediately and then leaned over and kissed Lisa.

"And what about you buster?" She said to me. "Are you enjoying these two lovely, beautiful women?"

"No," I said pretty seriously and they all gave me a sharp look and I paused, watching their nervousness compound. "I'm enjoying THREE lovely, beautiful women."

That earned me a grope on my cock from Fran and she pulled me in for my kiss. I love kissing Fran because it is such a sensual experience for her. When Fran kisses, she gets very dreamy and loses herself completely in the kiss. She always closes her eyes and moans softly and sometimes I wonder just what she is thinking about. It is always very enjoyable.

John and Eric came in and joined our group. John snuggled up behind Susan and reached a hand around to my butt. Eric pressed against Fran's back and looped an arm around Lisa. His used his other hand to wrap around to Fran's belly and his fingers were playing down in her bush.

I still had one hand on Lisa's pussy and the other on Susan's pussy. John had one hand massaging my ass and his other hand wrapped around Susan's back pinching her nipples.

I turned and kissed Lisa very deeply, tongues and all, still soft but with no mistake for my intentions. Again, we kept our eyes open staring deeply through the entire kiss. Eric had turned Fran's head around and he was passionately kissing her lips. He seemed like a rough kisser, but Fran had her eyes closed and went off to her kissing dream world.

John and Susan watched our kisses and Susan said, "Holy shit, John, we created a couple of Frankensteins."

I tried to stay with the kiss, but all of us burst out laughing at Susan's comment.

"I think you better count again," Lisa said. "I think you might be up to four Frankensteins." Eric was nodding yes so hard I thought he might pull a muscle. John and Susan burst out laughing.

"The best part, John," Susan said, "is they live in Babylon. We are all practically neighbors."

We left the spa to cool down, clean up and regroup. It was only four o'clock in the afternoon. We went back to the patio and picked at the food and drinks a little more. We formed backed into couples; we were all naked but we were with our intended partners.

Lisa took charge saying, "We have three showers here. One is out here, one is in the bathroom off the living room and the last is in the master bath in the bedroom. At this point, we can pair off anyway you guys want." Eric nodded his assent again and couldn't keep his eyes off Fran.

We all looked at each other contemplating the possibilities, but then we paired off with our partners. Eric and Lisa took the bedroom, Fran and I took the living room and John and Susan stayed in the backyard. I couldn't wait to get Fran alone.

"This is crazy," I whispered to Fran in the bathroom. I had a huge guilty grin like kids caught in the candy store.

"I know, isn't it great?" Fran replied. Obviously, Fran liked the candy.

I kissed her deeply and we showered quickly, looking forward to the evening fun.

To be continued...

Cherrygrove

12