Fire On the Mountain

Story Info
Legendary Tennesee Moonshiner finds passion.
5.1k words
4.38
51k
2
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The year was 1955 and Tennessee had long been the capital of MoonShine liquor. It was said that there once was a still on every ridge in the Smoky Mountains. Many a local boy grew his fame there but none was as well know as the legendary Billy Wilder. Billy is said to have tempted fate and made and sold more MoonShine liquor than any other maker in the state of Tennessee.

Now the good ol' boys in those mountains had long ago worked out an ingenious system of lookouts that made it all but impossible for the Sheriff or Revenue boys to possibly reach those high ridge stills before one of the boys spied them from their high ridge look outs and gave the alarm, "Fire on the Mountain". It was a grievous call and only used when the inevitability of a visit by the Sheriff were certain. It meant that it was time to "cook the stills", or set fire to the operations so that by the time the Sheriff reached them there would only be charred equipment and no real evidence.

Billy was notorious for firing his still last and was often said to have waited until he could personally see the whites of the Sheriffs' eyes before "cookin his still", and was rumored to add a couple sticks of dynamite to his still's riggings in order to assist them in cooking right quickly.

His 1955 Mercury, a converted hotrod, was said to be the fastest car in Tennessee. It had been reworked by a speed shop down in Knoxville which had installed several extra tanks for Billy's renderings as well as the fastest motor in the state, and it was claimed you could her that hotrod Mercury from miles away when Billy found it necessary to light it up. It served him well in making deliveries of his "jars" to neighboring Knoxville and other Tennessee locations, and more than once had kept him way out in front of the Sheriff's hot pursuits.

Now the only way out of those mountains in those days was the Government Trail. Built during the 30's, as a make-work government project during the great depression. It was only a rudimentary dirt road but a virtual life line for moonshiners, and while the trial appeared on local maps as the Government Trail, local moon shiners and those of us who wrote about them knew it simply as Thunder Road.

On the night we write of, Emily, a sweet young local girl, had gone for a walk. Dressed in her tight cut off jeans, she had often walked along the ridges there in the Smokey Mountains and had one day happened upon Billy Wilder, cooking mash on one of those ridge tops. His headquarters, always temporary, were nothing fancy. His still decorated the center of a clearing and around it were several old stumps and a cot where Billy lay at night guarding the still. A double barrel shotgun was propped up against a tree near the still. "Insurance" Billy called it.

Some time ago he had brought her back a pair of white silk panties from one of his "delivery trips" to Knoxville and he said she looked sexy in them. She had fallen in love with Billy at first sight. She loved his boyish good looks and the rakish way he smiled at her. On her very first trip to his still she had let him rub his hand against her jeans covered crotch and it thrilled her. It was not long before she made both daily and nightly trips to see Billy. She liked the way he made her do sexy things. He loved to make her let down her tight cut-off jeans and then to parade herself around the clearing while he sat, back against a tree and watched her.

He would usually make her stop in front of him after a while, and he would slowly pull her panties down her legs, kissing her private parts as they descended. She loved the way his warm lips felt, as they trailed down over her pubic hair and came to rest against her pretty little love hole. She would wiggle about in her efforts to press it against his lips, and that seemed to excite Billy. He would sometimes make her do it for hours but she did not mind.

Once she had become "wet enough" as Billy would say, he often made her lay across one the flat topped stumps with her legs spread and her feet in the air while he kissed up and down her open hole. He seemed to enjoy tonguing her open slit and could lick her in that way for some time. She claimed it made her every bit as excited as he was, and that on his urging she would often reach down and hold her pussy open for his ministrations. Said she could often feel her juices running down her leg as Billy played with her.

While she was in that position Billy liked to show her his cock. Never having seen another, she did not have anything to compare it with, but could not even imagine a more beautiful thing. It always seemed to virtually leap out of his jeans as he unzipped them. It was as if it just hid in there and waited for the chance to spring free. She loved watching it unbend and spring to life when Billy unleashed it. Its large mushroom head intrigued her as did the way it bobbed in front of him as he walked toward her.

Most often he would force her to lie there, her back on that stump, while he pressed it against her face. She could feel the heat of it and it always excited her. On the first occasion he did it, he had urged her to kiss it and shortly after doing so, it had erupted sending a hot sticky fluid all over her lips and face. It had startled her, but she liked it, especially when Billy made her lick it off herself and him. Nowadays he often made her play with it, and its eruptions took longer to produce but she don't mind.

Bent over his stump she often was made to take his cock in her mouth and suck on it. At first the process startled her. In fact she seriously wondered if such a large organ could possibly even fit into her dainty mouth. Billy had shown her how to do that, and nowadays she prided herself in being able to take it all, much to Billy's approval.

He would often yell out, "Yes Emily suck my cock," as she knelt before him in the clearing, his male member in her mouth, her young nude body before him in the dirt.

He had taught her to pump his organ with her hand as she sucked him and seemed to like to watch her pump it until it exploded in the air, often all over her. Billy seemed to enjoy the process and liked to watch her effect an explosion of his fluids by both sucking and pumping him. She had grown quite accustomed to it and had come to enjoy it. He often heightened that enjoyment by sticking his fingers in her as she played with him and his wiggling fingers deep within her pussy always made her love the process all the more.

At some point in the process Billy almost always made her go over to his cot and lie down on it. He would follow her with his cock bobbing in front of him and often stand above her stroking it and letting her enjoy the sight of his stroking that mighty weapon as he stood over her with it. He particularly seemed to enjoy making her open her legs and show him her wet hole. Sometimes he would stand there watching and pumping his cock, as she was made to stick her fingers into her excited hole and pump them in and out for his amusement. She really didn't mind as the whole process excited her, and seemed to bring Billy such joy.

He would almost always encourage her to open her legs as far as possible while he bent over her and teased her with the large head of his cock. First she was made to kiss and suck on it, and then he would trail it down her body, touching her jutting nipples with it which always caused her much excitement. It always felt so good to her,the way he would touch his hot cock head to her extended nipple moving it about until the nipple was coated with his precum before he repeated the process with the other, before making her pump his cock again with her hand.

The most excitement was caused by him rubbing that magnificent monster against her open hole. He was always careful to make her reach down and hold it open for him, often repeating "wider" several times until she had pulled it open to his satisfaction, and would sometimes kneel, and literally be able to look right up inside her, a process he seemed to enjoy. Frankly she enjoyed letting him, as it always seemed to excite him so, and she loved watching his cock stiffen.

Most always he would tease her by rubbing his distended cock along her hot wet slit. It seemed he could do that forever and she loved watching his cock being rubbed against her, not to mention the wonderful feeling of its warm shaft pushing itself up and down against her slit, forcing that beautiful slit wider and wider and exciting her as it appeared to tower above her while she was lying there with her legs open.

The most fun for her though was when he pressed the precum coated head of his cock against her hole. He almost always did it in such a slow manner, forcing her to watch it as it ever so slowly pushed her wet lips aside. Pressing her hole open, she could feel it beginning to stretch her in anticipation of the monster entering her. He often teased her with it and she would feel so sexy, her legs open wide and being forced to look down on her open pussy as his cock head toyed with her heated entrance. When it finally did slip in, it gave her such joy.

Most often he would just let it set there a moment, letting her get used to it, before he would slowly push it farther up into her. She loved the process and it would seem that he often introduced it to her an agonizing inch at a time and there where a lot of them, about ten to her reckoning. On such occasions she marveled at how pleasantly filled it made her feel, and she loved the excitement of watching his cock fit into her and it excited her to feel him fully deployed within her and to feel his balls swinging back and forth and striking her asshole as he held her legs back. The sight of that wonderful cock as it would pull back giving her a view of its length coated with her juices before starting its trip inside her all anew, brought great joy to her and she could watch it for hours and often did.

Billy made her do some things she at first did not like as much, but eventually she also learned to like them. Like the time he made her bend over the stump while he rubbed his hard cock against her ass cheeks. It seemed to excite him so much that it made her a little scared, especially when he began rubbing the large head of his cock against her poor quivering asshole. Surely he did not have any intention of trying to put that big monster of his in poor tight ass? But even though she protested he made her reach back and pull her cheeks apart for him, after which he knelt and began kissing her opened cheeks. She must admit it had felt wonderful especially when he pressed his lips against her warm asshole. Kissing and licking it while he forced her to hold her cheeks open for him. It even made her relax and as she did he suddenly pressed his tongue up into her.

Emily was startled, she had never even imagined a tongue being pressed against her asshole, but the feeling was divine and as he continued she began to enjoy it so much that she reached back and began to play with her pussy as he kissed her asshole, licked and tongue fucked her quivering hole. Eventually he tired of that and stood up in back of her and began to press his cock head against her cheeks. It forced them aside and rested against her now wet asshole. He rocked back and forth very gently just barely touching her asshole with the head of his cock and she had to admit that if felt lovely, after having his warm tongue up her ass she hungered for more. Soon after he lunged forward and caused his large cock head to break through her tightened asshole and it startled her and frankly caused her some pain, but as she cried out he instructed her in what to do in order to make it feel better and she followed his instructions.

He let her relax for a moment before beginning to slowly move his large hot cock back and forth just ever so slowly and in very short movements. It quickly stopped hurting and felt quite lovely as that large cock began to move farther and farther up her young tight ass. She felt a whole new sensation as his cock began to fill her ass and it was frankly quite enjoyable. Finally after becoming more used to it she began to pant and push herself back against his invading cock, wanting even more of it inside her hitherto forbidden regions.

He grasped her by the hips and began to fuck her in earnest forcing his fully extended hot hard cock deep inside her ass as she yelled out, "Fuck me, fuck my hot tight ass Billy."

She felt him shudder and spasm just as her own orgasm exploded within her and she swore she could feel his cock spasming and jumping inside her ass as he delivered his hot cum way up inside her. She enjoyed the feeling of him slowly dragging his now softening cock out from her clutching tight asshole, and she could feel it still dribbling its hot cum as he began with withdraw it and a trail of his hot juices was left across her ass as he slowly withdrew himself. She knew it was nasty but she loved it.

Billy was not always kind to her. After they had become lovers for some time, he would occasionally make her do things she did not want to do. Like the time she was concerned over the fact that Billy did not eat well, and she had brought the fixings of a nice lunch for him. There was sandwich meat and several vegetables for a fresh salad. Some of Billy's fellow moonshiners were there when she appeared, and he sometimes liked to show off in front of the boys. When she showed him the fixings the boys began to taunt him. Claimed he was running a restaurant instead of a mountain still. It disturbed Billy and that perhaps is why he made her do what he did.

Taking the large cucumber she had brought, he made her lay down on the cot and against her protests dragged her cut off jeans down her legs right in front of the boys. She tried to hide her panties but they all saw her and grinned. While she protested, Billy was strong and would not take no for an answer. She tried to hold her legs together especially after he had pulled down her panties. He pried her legs apart though, and began to show off her charms to the boys. She was deeply hurt by the insensitivity that he used in pulling her legs open to display for the boys her personal parts.

The boys moved closer to the cot in order to get a good view of Emily's forced open legs and sweet little pussy. Oh's and ahhh's prevailed as he continued his tour for them, holding her legs open as she squirmed and tried to close them and holding back her hands when she tried to cover herself. Not long into the process he lowered his head and in front of this companions began to kiss her pussy. Emily was startled but it began to have its effect and she stopped struggling and lost herself in the lovely process of having her pussy kissed and licked. She almost forgot about the onlookers as she opened her legs wider for him and began to moan and press her legs open to give him better access. Lost in the process she hardly noticed the onlookers had taken their cocks out and were stroking them as they watched Billy minister to her and listened to her excited whimpering. It was only when one of them began stroking his cock in her face that she noticed, and was for the first time scared. There were four of them beside Billy and this one tantalizing her now had a huge cock; it seemed as large a round as a baseball bat and she could not even imagine having to make love to such a large cock.

Startled she tried to pull away and stop this whole process, but Billy would have none of it; the boys needed their entertainment and she was it. He quickly grabbed the large cucumber she had brought him and began to wave it back and forth in front of her eyes taunting her with it. The boys egged him on and suggested uses for it that frankly startled her. Billy, as directed, slowly brought the cucumber down across her stomach and with her legs opened wide began to trail it across her pubic hair.

The onlookers' hands began to feverishly jerk the jutting cocks, anticipating what Billy's next move was going to be. They were right, as he began to push the cucumber against her opened wet sex hole, at first just rubbing it up and down against her wet spread slit but finally, as the boys looked on, touching the end of it to her gaping open hole. He made her tell him in front of them all that she wanted it, then slowly introduced it into her as she moaned and tried to push herself onto it. It was large and caused her sweet pussy lips to stretch in order to accommodate it, but stretch they did and what a sight it did present. The attractive young lady laid on her back, her legs opened wide and her pristine white panties hanging from one ankle as her sweet little love hole's lips were stretched to their max in order to encompass this large cucumber.

After forcing it in and out of her several times she was lost in ecstasy and asking Billy to please fuck her with the cucumber. He pulled her hand to it and forced her to fuck herself wildly with it while his friends looked on and he pulled down his jeans allowing his large cock to leap out. He quickly moved to the head of the cot and pushed his cock down toward Emily's gasping mouth. For a frantic second or two she looked at the onlookers in horror but they were so engrossed with watching her frigging her sweet hot hole that she thought nothing of mouthing Billy in front of them. His huge cock quickly filled her mouth and she sucked him lovingly in front of his friends, their eyes now bulging out of their heads. It seemed she had begun to like this process and the effect she was having on all of them. After all her love for Billy was so strong and so what if he wished to brag and share their intimate joys, she was after all proud of all that he had taught her.

They marveled at the loving way she worked her lips up and down his large cock and all the while still madly frigged herself with the large cucumber as she lay there before them. Her juices were now covering the cucumber and they could see them beginning to trickle down onto her asshole as the cucumber was quickly covered with her wet honey hole's fluids as it worked its way in and out of her.

Pulling his cock from her mouth and casting the cucumber aside Billy began to fuck her in front of the boys. She willingly opened herself wide for him and looked about to watch them enthralled as Billy pushed his large cock up inside of her. She grabbed him by his shoulders and pressed herself down against him, she wanted them all to know how much she enjoyed having all of him pressed deep up within her. Slowly each of his friends advanced toward them eventually each grabbing onto an arm or leg and becoming a part of the process and they proudly held her open for Billy.

Billy rode her wildly as they pulled her legs open for him, showing off his great size and stamina as he lunged into her, literally rocking her entire body with each lunge as his friends yelled encouragement and Emily begged him to, "Fuck me Hard," seeming to meet each thrust with a violent upward thrust of her hungry cunt.

Billy fucked her thusly for some time as she cried out, "Yes Billy. Give it to me in front of them."

She was again startled when one of them stuck his hard cock in front of her face. It was magnificent in its hardness but she looked at Billy who simply said, "Suck it."

She took it into her mouth and began to suck on it as Billy quickened his thrusts. It was not long before the excited owner of that hard hot cock exploded and she felt his hot cum flood her mouth; in no time he had withdrawn and another cock took its place. Again she sucked and again hot cum exploded across her lips. She was raging with sexual excitement and the boys were beyond themselves. Billy withdrew and allowed each his turn at fucking her, encouraging her to open wide for each of them, as one after another, their hard cocks in their hand, each lined up to stick himself into her hot wet cunt as she willingly held her hungry pussy open for them .

12