Fire Pit

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When I first looked over, Hank was fucking Lonnie from behind with one hand under her squeezing a tit and giving it a good mashing. His other hand had one of her legs held straight up in the air and from behind was giving her pussy all his cock just as fast as he could. She was eagerly giving as good as she got, and her hips were working overtime. She was grunting on every stroke of his cock and I noticed the slapping sound of skin meeting was in sync with those grunts. Her body looked like it was trying to get as much cock in her cunt as possible, and the harder it hit bottom the more she seemed to like it.

I was mesmerized by what I was watching and thought to myself that this kinky thing of watching your wife, fuck another guy, was kind of hot. I could see why Jimmie got off watching Darlene pull a train. I thought Lonnie and Hank fucking together looked sexy as all get out so when she was ready to cum and at the point of no return, I couldn't wait anymore and joined in on the fun.

It didn't take long before Lonnie had one of her explosions which had that bed almost jumping. She was acting like she usually did when she had gone without sex for a spell and I knew there would be no stopping her for a long while now. It took a fair bit of time before she opened her eyes and realized she had two guys making out with her, but by that time, she was beyond the point of no return and ready for more action.

She later told me she never even opened her eyes until she had cum and then she saw me and Hank and that's when she realized it wasn't me fucking her. In fact, because it felt so good she hadn't really thought about what was happening and was just reacting.

When Hank pulled out of her pussy I immediately shoved my cock in. At that point I sure didn't have to worry about Lonnie complaining because she was now striving for the next orgasm.

The next thing I knew Jimmie, Pete and Ray were in the room and all of them were stroking hard cocks. I could see this was turning into another event like what had happened to Darlene the night before. Boy was the thought of that turning me on.

When I finished dumping a load in her, Lonnie in her over the top state of arousal never missed a beat as Ray joined in. The fun continued with the other two guys after that.

After she had fucked us all individually, she, like Darlene the night before never had less than two cocks in her at a time. Wow what a ride! In the end Lonnie got the same workout that Darlene had. Her body was used anyway we could think of, and not once did she complain. Like with Darlene once Lonnie was wearing out we gave her an airtight fucking, which ended the festivities. She was again literally out for the count.

Aftermath.

The rest of the weekend was spent lounging around and everyone was so worn out and the girls were sore, so there was no more hanky-panky. We did a lot of talking though. The girls admitted to us for their first time getting gangbanged they had enjoyed it thoroughly, and acknowledged they would be up to doing that some more. We spent some time talking about making arrangements for future fun and the girls decided on a loose schedule in which they got to have their fun about once a month.

So for the next couple of years Darlene and Lonnie took turns alternating pulling trains with us guys. On at least every second weekend we five guys joined up with one or the other of the girls for a rocking good time.

End

12