Fire Storm

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

With that, Robert turned and left the lodge and raced off in his truck toward the fire.

Elsie said to the other women, "Robert passed on your names and your messages to the firebase earlier and they will contact your families and employers. We have a few hours before noon so I suggest you wash up change into traveling clothes if you have them. Meanwhile, I will pack sandwiches and bottled water for in the shelter."

"Only one of us can shower at a time," said Patricia. Melissa go ahead and shower and I'll help Elsie prepare some food. When you're done then I will change."

"Okay, Thank you." She turned and walked out of the kitchen back to the bathroom and the bedroom.

"Can't we just get in our cars and leave?" snapped Mary. The look on her face reading fear and panic.

"Now Now, dear. Everything will be all right. However, if the fire does come this way the last place you want to be is in a car going nowhere. Please go shower and change into hiking type clothes if you can." The reassuring Elsie said as she put an arm around the middle-aged woman and walked her to the master bedroom.

Patricia began pulling food from the refrigerator and building sandwiches and wrapping them in wax paper before fitting them into the cooler bags that Elsie had set out.

In the master bedroom Else sat down on the edge of the bed with Mary trying to claim her fears. The tears streaked the entertainer's face and she turned her face into Elsie and began to cry and tremble with gasps of air punctuating her sobs. The older women continued to comfort the younger woman even though they were only a half a dozen year difference in age. She patted her back and held her face to her chest and let her cry.

As Mary began to calm she found the warmth and softness of the other woman comforting and she snuggled even closer and began to kiss Elsie on the chest and neck and blubbering her appreciation between sobs. Elsie had been a widow for many long years and although she wasn't into women, she found the younger woman's kisses and her touch both soothing and comforting.

Elsie looked down into massive tangle of light brown and blonde hair to the trembling shoulders covered only with a light robe and her nightie; the woman was very pretty, not beautiful mind you, although with her make-up and her hair fixed and in the flashy clothes of the nightclubs, many would want to have sex with her, here and now she was just a frighten little girl. Although Mary was 36 years old and several inches taller then Elsie's five foot four they were nearly the same otherwise. Both women had large full breast that had dropped from their seat of honor when the girls were teenagers, the softness and fullness of the globes were comforting. Their waist and hips had more in common with that ugly little roll that never seems to go away and yet was there like the overflow of a muffin batter in the muffin pan. Comfortable and enjoyable, but not desirable.

Elsie thought back to those days when she was not married and the times when she and other young women were nude together and how different their bodies were and yet so similar. She remembered the fire that spread from between her legs and how embarrassing it would look if other's had caught her in such thoughts. Yet now in the current times, it was nothing, and in fact, it was considered almost normal.

Mary shifted in Elsie's arms and her robe fell open revealing her long legs and the small trimmed triangle of brown hair just above her swollen lips, that formed a very pronounced camel toe with a slightly browner skin tone. As Elsie examined the other woman's sex she noticed the tissue on both sides of her slit seem to twitch and that the lips were opening like the peddles of an orchid to reveal the charms beneath. That is when Elsie saw the glitter of the sunlight on the wetness along her slit and most especially near her now swollen and visible pink clit. The woman was actually aroused. That is when the realization that she had been sucking Elsie's breast and fondling her tits through the soft cotton shirt she was wearing.

Elsie slid her free hand beneath the soft material of Mary's nightgown, and moved up over the soft folds of abdomen skin and took a breast in hand and rubbed it vigorously. The motion of her fingers felt good to Mary and added to the heat and rising tide between her legs. Elsie played her nimble fingers over Mary's large areal and nipple, she quickly brought the nipple to a full erection and hardness.

Mary slowly started to kiss Elsie paying attention to every nook and crevice of her body, exploring her, finding new erogenous zones never before encountered with her many trysts with the male race. This was Elsie's first Lesbian encounter and she was almost cumming before Mary had even reached her nipples. Mary's kiss wandered from Elsie's mouth to her ears and neck then down to her chest and had her whole body bucking wanting more.


Mary ran her tongue across her lips as she pressed her face to Elsie's and they kissed lip to lips and their tongues joined into a battle of tongues, Elsie's eyes closed as her mind began to reel with the thought of what she had been thinking and the reality that in a few moments she and this woman she had only meet the night before, we're going to know each other in a carnal way. Her entire body felt warm as she pushed two fingers into Mary's vagina and Mary opened her legs to permit her ease of entrance. It'd been years since Elsie had felt this way or had been this worked up.

Elsie moved closer to Mary her heart began to beat a little faster her breath shortened. Faster and faster Elsie worked her fingers, in and out of Mary's wetness. Already her inner thighs were wet and her lips swollen and engorged with blood flow as Elsie's hand pushed the robe and then the nightie off her bare shoulders as the silky material pooled around her butt. Meanwhile, Elsie had pushed Mary back onto her back and had her mouth on Mary's full breast sucking her engorged nipple and whole breast into her mouth while fucking her pussy with three fingers as fast and as hard as she could. The older women seemed to be posed with the joy of having sex if even with another woman. Elsie now wanted Mary to kiss her, to feel her soft lips on her own. She wanted Mary to dive in and immerse herself in Elsie. To take her to places she had never been.

"Oh God, I'm going to cum!" Mary called out as Elsie once more planted her fingers between her long legs. "It feels so good."

"No, not yet!" Elsie said, "Not yet!" She slid off the bed and then kneeling between Mary's legs. Elsie sat up, her lips found Mary's wetness and her tongue replaced her fingers and once again she was fucking Mary's red hot pussy. However this time much firmer, but still silky soft kisses and more tongue danced to her own beat.

Her hands found Mary's breasts and softly squeezed them till her hand slid up under Elsie's sweatshirt taking her breasts out of her bra.

Her fingers worked Elsie's nipples to attention. Softer than any man had ever touched. She made Elsie crave her touch more and more with every passing second. Her kiss found its way to her neck then back to her mouth again.

Elsie wanted her so much.

As fast as she could, Elsie drove her tongue up inside Mary, covering it with the sweet juices her efforts had brought forth. Her long slender fingers pressed against Mary's ass as she pulled her crotch tight against her face.

It began as a flicker, like a hot coal catching fire with the touch of the breeze. Then the heat built into an inferno that was consuming the young woman's vagina and finally settled into a long loving caress. Elsie could feel Mary's body react to each stroke as she ran her tongue across her clit over and over.

Mary began to buck and spasm as Elsie increased the intensity of her tongue's attack. She slid her free hand down between her own legs and slid first one, then two and finally three fingers within herself as she began to mirror the action in her own body and quickly matched the tempo of her fingers to that of her tongue as it was applying to Mary's body.

Both women were sweating now and the droplets ran down the blonde's body as she shook with each new ecstatic jolt. She could feel the rising crest within her and knew that her orgasm was oh so very near. The dance of anticipation was in full swing now, and both women were just as willing passengers to where this encounter was going to take them.

Elsie darted her tongue in and out of Mary's tunnel of love, causing the waves of pleasure cascading up and down the younger woman's body to double. The harder Elsie moved her tongue, the faster the waves repeated. Faster and faster the waves washed over Mary, each bringing her closer to an explosion. Tears ran down her cheeks as she tried to delay the fire within her so that she could enjoy each second.

With a yelp, Mary climaxed loud enough that it caused Patricia to momentarily jump back from the counter where she was working, as she wondered what had happened but then passed it off as just one more of Mary's quarks. Mary's body shook for seconds as she took in every aspect of her rapture.

While Mary lay there convulsing with orgasm after organism, Elsie slipped off her sweatpants embarrassed by the pain cotton undies she was wearing, so she ripped them from her body and tossed them on the floor as she climbed back on the bed beside Mary.

Mary slowly started to kiss her paying attention to every nook and crevice of her body, exploring her, finding new erogenous zones never before encountered with her many trysts with the male race. She pushed those shapely thighs apart, so she could see how wet Elsie was for her. Mary ran a finger up her wet slit, she could not resist the urge to taste her, as she lowered her head and her sense were on fire. The vision of the older woman her one thing, but her scent had Mary giddy with lust like a school girl. She smelled sweet and musky all at the same time and oh so ready. Mary knew then that Elsie would taste like no other. Then Mary's tongue is on her, she is warm and wet, her pussy is aching for Mary now.

Mary was licking her pussy and suck on her clit, she arches her back and pushes up into her. Elsie tells Mary how good it feels and that this is how she likes it. Mary is pleased as Elsie becomes more vocal, she is relaxing now, letting herself go to revel in the pleasure Mary and Elsie are creating for themselves. Mary keeps up what Elsie liked, as she also pushes her fingers into her for added pleasure. Elsie feels so perfect around Mary's fingers, so eager for them as her pussy pushes down onto them. Mary curves her fingers searching for the spot that will cause her even more sensations.

Elsie was almost cumming before Mary had even reached her nipples. Her kiss wandered from Elsie's mouth to her ears and neck then down to her chest and had her body bucking wanting more. Once her lips enclosed around her harden nipple Elsie screamed in pure delight.

"Yes, yes that is the place! That this is the spot! Oh my God!"

Mary can feel how close she is, so she increases her efforts and give her what she is craving. Elsie is in ecstasy, her sweet voice calling out to Mary as her juices flow from her. She is in heaven, and she is Mary's little taste of heaven.

Once again Patricia stops her food preparation but this time she moves to the door of the master bedroom and looked through the small opening left in the adjured door. What she saw seem to be the trigger her latten sexual feelings, that she had apparently been repressing for many years. As her eyes feasted on the now two naked women, eating and sucking on each other's breast, face, and crotches she found her hands groping her own small hard breast through her blouse and bra. This only encouraged her more as her free hand wandered down and found her pleasure spot.

Mary's two fingers ran the length of Elsie's already dripping hole, slightly opening her and directly impacting on my bud. She sucked, kissed and played with Elsie until the pleasure was too much and she came strong and loud.

Elsie followed with her own orgasm seconds later as her fingers covered her wetness. A much softer cry was on her lips.

Almost in time with Mary, Elsie also climaxed with an intensity that she hadn't enjoyed in oh so very long. Her body trembled as her mouth formed a silent O. Her legs and arms grew weak and repeated waves of delight rippled up and down her near naked form.

For long moments after her convolutions had ceased she just drifted there, listening to the rapid beating of her heart and the raspy breathing of Mary. She always loved to savor the first moments after an orgasm. One of the sad truths of her life these days was that the orgasms she enjoyed by her own hand were much more enjoyable than had been produced by her late husband. This climax, in particular, had been quite memorable, to say the least.

Patricia sensing that the two mature women need some time to recover returned to the kitchen, but with a fire still in her groan, that was going to need fixing soon.

*****

Meanwhile, in Roberts room, Melissa had just finished taking a shower and her body was warm and relaxed and in need of some special attention. So she opened her backpack remove clean underwear and her blue dildo, before stretching out on the bed and spreading her legs. Sex for Melissa was a love she could not live without, but since Carl's death, it was not always available when she felt the need. She flashed back to the early years of college when her college roommate introduced her to the world of vibrator dildos and she was hooked. Later Carl had purchased her a Jack Rabbit vibrator for when he was deployed and Melissa loved it since it came from Carl and the fact that it filled a very important need for unrestricted sex, and besides it was her favorite color blue. Melissa love how this plastic and metal ball bearings made her vagina come alive as if it were a real cock driven by a real man, and she loves how good it made her body feel, she craved it, she needed it, and right now she wanted it.

Melissa was no young teenager that could not control her sex drive, but still, she loved her blue dildo with the tickler attached to it. Many a night she would fuck herself with it while dreaming of Carl, and yes there were even a few nights when Hollywood leading men did the job, as well as the occasional old boyfriend or classmate that she had longed to have but never gave her a shot. Melissa would go slow at first, allowing the natural building of desire and lust before turning her hand into a piston and fuck herself as fast and hard as possible until her orgasm exploded. Then she would fall asleep with it still inside her not wanting to have that feeling of emptiness ever again.

The shower had been both relaxing and stimulating and Melissa had paid special attention to her pussy and ass before stepping out and drying herself off. Her blue dildo friend was always waiting for her, non-judgmental, ready to do whatever she wanted with him and to him. She knew it was silly but she liked to think of it as him.

Melissa fluffed up one of the pillows and moved it towards the middle of her bed. Just thinking of what was to come was making her pussy wet. She stretched out on top of the covers with the pillow under her ass. Her fingers started with both breasts, she loved to have her nipples pulled and twisted, the pain seemed to add to her pleasure. She closed her eyes and imagined a handsome Carl making love to her. His tall, dark-haired and hard body on top of her in the traditional missionary position. She could feel his hands on her breasts, teasing her, making her moan out loud. Melissa also had a very unusual habit of talk dirty to her lovers during sex and being alone she decided to talk out loud to her imaginary lover, guide him to do all kinds of nasty things to her.

"Oh that feels so good babe, pinch my nipples, oh God yes that is so hot!" Melissa whispered to her imaginary lover. "Pull them and twist them, hard, harder, oh yea that's better."

In her mind, she could feel "his" hands on her breasts. She felt "him" slide his hands down her body, as he rubbed her tummy then sliding between her legs. She was moist already the anticipation building inside her when "he" touched her there.

"Please, finger my pussy, I need it so bad!"

Melissa ran the fingers of her right hand over her bare mound, as she enjoyed the tingling deep inside her. Her fingers running from the opening of her ass back to her pussy, her palm rubbing her clit. "Yes, that feels good!" Melissa said. "Stick your finger in me!"

Soon her fingers were sawing in an out, her juices running down onto the pillow. "Please babe fuck me, stick your big cock in my pussy!"

It was time for her blue friend. She looked around and found him by her side, a quick suck or two to wet the surface and he was ready. When the tip split her lips and entered her she felt the tickler on her clit. The sensation brought out moans, deep from her belly. She loved a real cock but this was a good second choice. Soon her hand was forcing it deep, going in and out of her tight hole with a slow deliberate stroke.

*****

Meanwhile, Robert came in the back door of the lodge which opened into the field office. He was tired and dirty and smelt of smoke and sweet, and vomit. It had been a long hard morning and was approaching the time he set to close the women in the storage unit, but first, he wanted to shower and change clothes so that he wasn't smelling his own breakfast. As he came out of the office he noticed that the door to his older sister's bedroom was open and that no one was in the room, so to save time he passed through her bedroom and into the shared bathroom. He stripped and stepped into the shower, which lasted only a few minutes before he was out and drying himself off. He tossed his keys and wallet into his boots and the rest of the dirty clothes hamper. Picked up his boots and without thinking opened the door to his bedroom and walked in. There stretched out on the bed was a nude woman with her lower body lifted up by a large mound of pillows under her hips so that her legs were spread wide open as though on display with a blue vibrator whizzing away and buried to the control box in her vagina. Over her lower abdomen, Robert could see two soft mounds of tits heaving with the rhythm of the dildo, and the rigid nipples being tweaked and pulled by their owner.

Robert's cock was now fully extended and ridged, the fever burned inside his brain, the combination of fatigue, adrenaline, long period without sleep and no sex seem to put the young man into an autonomic state. The boots hit the floor and he moved forward without thought or speech, but rather climbed up onto the bed and between the women's long pale legs. His hand took hold of the rabbit and slide it out of her pussy and almost at the same time slid his now rigid cock in its place. As Robert looked down at her face, he saw that her eyes had been closed, but with the sudden change in the movement of the bed, the cool temperature change on her pussy, and then the hot hard cock, driving into her pussy with speed and force, as the young man's pussy hungry cock when the full length of his shaft and made contact with her womb; then her eyelids opened but only slightly as if in a dream. When she saw his face she smiled and her eyelids once more closed and her hips began to thrust into him meeting his every thrust with equal and enthusiastic desire.

The younger man fucked the middle age widow with such force and passion that the old bed squeaked and groaned so loud that Patricia had to see what had posed Melissa and so she entered the bedroom she had been provided with, and then passed through the bathroom to quietly open the bedroom door to observe Robert hilt deep in Melissa and his hard tight ass checks flexing like some mechanical pump that was tasked with filling her up with his own baby making fluid, which she witnessed only a few seconds later. As Robert climaxed his body drove harder than before, arching his back more distinctly so as to push his sperm even deeper into the woman's wonting body and as Melissa climaxed a second or two later with her own set of trust and convolutions absorbing and assisting his bay fluids to invade her body.