Firebug

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

And when he came down for kisses, the few times that he did, they were the most white hot explosive kisses I'd ever had in my life, and I knew it was the same for him as well. I knew he'd never experienced sex like this before, and it made me feel like the king and emperor, I felt absolute masculine pride at being able to so please this man. This man I barely knew, yet for some reason felt as though I loved him.

As that thought crossed my mind, he faltered, a thought running through his mind No, no, no, no love, no love. Just a fuck, its just a fuck, there's no love in sex. And I knew he was thinking to himself, not to me, but the thought itself made me sad as I knew he was avoiding any relationship where he might be loved. I pulled him closer, I wrapped my arms around him, I kissed him hard and I shifted positions so almost all of our skin touched as I thrust into him again and again and again, the head of my cock rubbing at his prostate with each and every thrust, pushing him to higher and higher depths of passion. I knew if I kept this up, he'd loose it, in my arms, mouth crushed to mind, body pressed to body, fireworks between us as he sparked and I took in he flames, unafraid of him, of them.

I used every bit of my strength to continue those thrusts, again, again, again, again, thrut after thrust in quick succession, and I heard his breath catch, I could feel his body tensing and my own was not far off, so very close to orgasm. He tried to pull away, not wanting so intimate an embrace when it was 'just sex' but I held onto him, I kissed hi harder, I devoured his mouth with every inch of my tongue, eating him from the mouth down to get to that sweet honey heat inside of him. His breath was like the hot summer day, caressing my skin as his body arched and heated up against me.

Sparks flew all over now, he was so close, and I knew when he lost it that it'd be explosive. His hair billowed everywhere, any breeze causing it to glow anew just like true living flames. Even his eyes glowed as I kissed him, held him, and thrust into his body. His very skin was the color of embers, and I thought he was nothing short of beautiful. And I thought it, again and again, how beautiful he was, how stunning he was, how badly I wanted him, how badly I wanted his pleasure, and I could feel it, each thrust causing me to moan in time with him, until that last second and I knew he could hold on no longer, and when e lost it, I was right after him barely able to contain the intensity of it.

Torn screamed against my mouth, his fingernails raking at my shoulders and down my back, causing long scratches to erupt against my flesh. I just held him throughout my own release, pumping my seed into a body gone so warm it was nearly uncomfortable, but not quite. His own seed against my belly was scorching hot, but I relished the sensation as a part of making love to this incredible creature I had the good fortune of holding in my arms. He shuddered, but I still wouldn't let him go, I held him, and my kiss became gentler, and my mind continued to linger within his, looking for coherent thoughts that I might see and file away in my memory for later consumption.

He shouldn't have held me like that. He shouldn't have held me. It felt so good, but he shouldn't have treated me like a lover. He should treat me like what I am, a whore who doesn't ask for money any more. Nothing but a god damn whore. A lonely whore, why do I do this to myself any more? Why? Because I need touch, I need contact with other beings, that's why.

I listened as he ranted to himself, and my fingers slid along his spine, gentle and caressing as I hid my own thoughts from view, but continued to listen. He either didn't realize he was thinking at all, which surprisingly enough happens to a lot of people, or he thought I was gone from his mind completely at this point

No one can ever love me. No one. He's gonna try and be nice to me now and I have to be strong and tell' em to fuck off, my life is my life and I'll do what I want. But Christ, I'd like to stay with him a few days, he's good in bed, he's not as bad as the last few men I was with. Who am I kidding, he's great in bed, and the last few men I stayed with one of em was a fuckin' rounder trying to bring me in. He continued to lay into my chest, but only for a few moments until I heard him admonishing himself for allowing himself to stay this physically close to me for this long, then he tried to pull away and off of my cock altogether. I let him draw away, but wasn't ready to have him pull off of me yet, so my hands stayed on his hips.

"It's rude to hold onto a person who's clearly ready to get up." Torn said tersely, but I only smiled at him lazily, arching an eyebrow.

"You don wanna get up. You wanna lay here, with me still buried inside of you, warm and cuddly and toasty." I told him, one hand reaching up to caress the softness of his cheek, a couple fingers gently twining in a few locks of his hair.

He's Right. I heard him think, but on the outside he said, "No, really, yer wrong. I wanna get up and get cleaned up. I hate having this stuff all over me." I knew he was lying, he liked it, but he hated the fact that he liked it. It made him feel more like a whore who loved his job because he enjoyed the scent and feelings of sex with random people. I wish that I could have been more then just a random person, to him, but at this point, he didn't know me. Sure, I knew him a helluva lot better then anyone has a right to know a stranger they met just a couple hours ago, being in his mind and all, but he didn't know and couldn't possibly understand the way that made me feel, or how I was able to grow attached so quickly.

Sighing, I decided not to argue with him even though I knew he didn't really want to get up, and I let his hips go so he could slide from my lap as I watched. He glanced back at me over his shoulder as I pointed in the direction of the bathroom, then slipped inside and closed the door. Good god, I sure did hate to see him go, but I loved to watch him leave. He had the cutest little bubble butt that peeked out from beneath a curtain of fiery hair. He really kinda reminded me of an anime cartoon, the kind of anime characters that he had ordered in his manga comic books, long hair and beautiful face, slim body with killer ass. Shit, he was intoxicating, and there I was laying in bed after one of the best fucks of my life, waxing poetic about a man who wanted quite literally nothing to do with me past a single good lay, maybe a couple more if I was lucky.

I heard the water turn on, I knew he was in there cleaning off and I glanced down at my own body, chuckling as the stickiness of his pleasure began to dry against my belly and chest. He hadn't really burned me, but for a moment there I thought he had. I did have scratch marks all over my chest, stomach and back, but outside of that he'd left me pretty much unscathed. My guess was had he wanted too, I could have gone up in flames during our love making and he'd never have felt the fires, but he'd been careful with me. Careful enough with me that I knew he had to have had a teacher teach him how to use his powers. I wondered what his story was, most of us Supes don't ever get full control or power any more because we are rarely permitted to learn from others who came before us. It's easier to have us try and figure it out on our own, and if we do then we can be useful, but without proper training most of us never reach our full potential, which makes us easier to hunt down when needed.

But Torn was different, he had perfect control over his fireworks, and that both frightened and pleased me though for two completely separate reasons. It frightened me because that meant he truly was out of control, he really was on self destruct mode, and that was dangerous. Not only for himself, but anyone he happened to be around when he finally let his inner time bomb go off. And when he did, something told me he'd take out a city block with him and every living soul in the vicinity. As for why it pleased me? Well, if he knew how to work his powers, then he may actually prove helpful, if I can get him out of his self hatered and depression long enough to realize there is more to life then fucking.

Something told me that'd be a helluva lot harder then I'd any right to guess.

The faucet turned off, and I heard the toilet flesh before the door to the bathroom opened up and Torn came walking out with a swish to his hips any feisty lady would have killed for. His face looked angry, and in one hand he held a wash cloth, which he tossed at my chest and in his other hand he held my badge, which was the second thing to hit my chest before both his fists went to his hips.

"Wanna fuckin' explain that?" he asked me quietly, eyes on fire. I picked up my badge ad looked at it, then turned it so he could see it better.

"What? It's my badge, I'ma cop." I told him, shrugging my shoulders.

"A supe cop? Yea the fuck right. You've gotta be some new sorta cyborg." He said, eyes narrowing at me.

I laughed, rolling my eyes, "Come on, Torn. If there was a new cyborg add-on that let you read minds and feel sensations and emotions, not only would you know about it but so would have the world. Besides, its too close to a supe power for any Rounder to want. You know it, and so do I. Yea, I'm a fucking cop, I'm a cop like my daddy was, and his grand daddy was before him. Unlike them, I'm also a supe, so I do the best I can do from the inside of the system. Don't judge me, you don't know me well enough to fuckin' judge me, Torn. I've saved more supes then you've probably met. And this, this is why Ahal wanted you to be careful with me." I said, dropping my badge to the bed and picking up the washcloth to start cleaning up carefully, ignoring the penetrating look that Torn was giving me. He couldn't make up his mind whether I was telling the truth or not.

A few moments later, I felt the bed dip as he sat down, but didn't look up to see his expression. He'd either accept it, or he wouldn't, but I had a feeling he'd accept it. "Cop huh?" I heard him say, then leaned down on the bed as I glanced up at him. "Don't think I ever fucked a cop before, specially not a supe cop." He frowned slightly, "Eh, maybe I've fucked the regular kind, but nothin' like you." He amended, rolling his shoulders in a slight shrug.

"Yea well, this means you gatta keep your fireworks down to a minimum, and you have to stay here for at least a night. Tomorrow, when I get into work I'll check on any information that might have been left laying around about you. Mentally or physically, and once I get an idea on what their planning to do about you and how close to your trail they are, then I can set you on the right track to evading them." I said, and he was quiet for a long moment, as if trying hard to figure out what to say in response. Part of him wanted to fight instinctively anyone who was offering to be of support or help to him. He didn't need no allies, yet, in My case, the idea of an ally wasn't so unappealing.

That made his resolve even stronger, making him wanna fight me to the last, I could feel it and I shrugged my shoulders again. He'd do what he'd do. And I'd save his ass one way or another, of that, I had no fuckin' doubts.

'Gotta smoke in this place?" he asked suddenly, changing the subject. I was glad though, because if he was changing the subject it meant he wasn't fighting me on a ridiculous subject of saving his life.

"Naw, sorry. Why don't you order a pack from the com downstairs by the kitchen." I told him, and he nodded as he glided to his feet and took off, bare naked, down the stairs towards the kitchen.

He returned a few moments later with some snack type candy item, the word 'Pocky' on the front, and a pack of smokes. I watched him as he opened first the candy, then the cigarettes, pulling out a chocolate covered pretzel-like thing and began to munch.

"What's that?" I asked him, I'd never seen that snack before and he actually smiled.

"Japanese candy snack." He told me, offering me one of the sticks. As I crunched down on it, chocolate exploded over my tongue and I gave a little sigh of happiness.

"S'good." I mumbled around another bite, "What's with you and Japanese culture? You don't look Japanese to me." I told him, and for a moment he looked sad, but before I could touch his mind he'd hidden up whatever thought had flickered across his face.

Shrugging, he pulled out a smoke and lit it with the tip of his finger, taking a long drag and exhaling it slowly. "I had a Japanese friend, taught me a lot about the culture, taught me how to read and write and speak the language, and introduced me to a lot of the things their, candy and drinks and what not. I like it better then what I was raised with now, I guess. Sushi's my favorite food, you'd think a man who could cook his own salmon wouldn't prefer it raw, but I do." He said, chuckling low and pulling his legs up onto the bed as he regarded me, then took another drag on his smoke.

"Well, you're introducing me to a few new things." I commented to him, smiling slightly. "I like the pocky, I've never had sushi though, and if you're kinda like the japanese culture, I'm sure it'll grow on me just like you're doing." I popped the rest of the pretzel into my mouth, crunching down on it with my teeth as I smiled at him.

"Hey, don't get any ideas. A fuck's a fuck, there's not much else to it then that." He told me dismissively.

"I dunno where you come from, but fucking generally involves other stuff where I come from."

"Well, maybe so, but for that to work in this situation then you and I would have had to wait until at least a third date. I don't think tonight constitutes as even a single date. Therefore, just a fuck." Torn said, sticking to his guns on the subject. I shrugged, wasn't much I could say to change his mind, and I didn't want to run him off to tell the truth.

"Maybe so," I said, going quiet for a moment before adding, "but even still, I hope you'll show me sushi before you decide to fly the coop on me, little phoenix."

"What's it with you and all these nicknames you keep callin me? Firebug, spark, now phoenix?" he asked, making a face in my direction.

"Eh, first one isn't mine. Firebug's what they call people like you on the force. You're a fire bug, and you're classified as one of the most dangerous types of supernatural there is out there because you can burn folks and buildings to death. It's why I was worried about you after you pulled them fireworks at the club. I know you don't think of this, but you might have gotten some one else caught tonight because of what you did. If the rounders go into that club, they wont leave until they have at least a couple supes to make up for loosing you, and the humans who get caught knowingly associating with supers are going to be fined hard core. You can't pull that shit, Torn. It ain't just your life in danger, not really." I told him, reaching forward into the box of pocky and pulling out another few pretzels.

He considered what I had to say silently for a moment, tilting the box of candy closer to me so I could steal a couple more. "Yea, I guess you're right." Is all he said, looking solemn for a moment. "I needa be more careful, I guess. I just wanted to create a stir tonight, but I guess it wasn't the smartest in such a public area." He said, taking another long drag on his cigarette.

"Why did you want to create that kind of a stir anyhow? You're beautiful and exotic enough without the fireworks." I couldn't help but comment. He glanced at me sharply.

"And what did you notice about me?" he asked, and I gave a sigh.

"Yea, I noticed your fireworks, but not because it was the only thing to notice. I notice the fire works because you didn't give me any choice, Torn." I told him, grimacing slightly. "You're gonna get yerself killed. You will die if you keep playing these games." And as if to prove my earlier thoughts about how he'd given up on life, Torn just shrugged as if it wasn't so big a deal. I wanted to grind my teeth. "Why don't you care about your life?" I asked him, but he gave me a droll stare which said clearly that he wasn't about to answer that question, and I finally turned my head to gaze out the window as I ate my candy snack, the two of us falling silent for a while.

"So, where should I sleep tonight?" He finally asked me, and I frowned as I turned to look at him.

"In the bed is fine." I said, patting the soft sheets beside me.

Staring dubiously at the offered spot, I touched his mind with my own to hear what he was thinking. I don't think sleeping with him could hurt anything. It's just for a damn day, that's all, maybe two nights at the most. Yea, but then he'll expect me to cuddle. He may not, you never know. I heard his internal debate and gently drew my touch from his mind so he wouldn't notice the intrusion, then fluffed up my pillows and turned my back to him as I snuggled down into the covers and closed my eyes.

After a few moments, my actions had the desired effect and I felt him sliding into bed beside me, all hesitant. He was nearly afraid of his body touching mine, and I half expected him to put pillows between us just to make certain we couldn't contaminate one another space. It would have been comical had it not been so emotionally sad. I waited, as quietly as I could, pretending to be asleep until I heard his breathing even out and I knew he'd fallen into slumber, then I turned over with a yawn and curled my arms around his body, pulling his small form in flush with my chest so I could nuzzle at the back of his neck. In his sleep, he snuggled back into my chest, making a soft half awake sound before settling in comfortable.

Wrapped together in such a comfortable embrace, I too found myself falling quietly to sleep, dreams chasing one another by the tail ends running across my consciousness, some mine, some likely Torn's, but I didn't care at this point, it was all wonderful to me.

**

Hey folks, So, this is the first Chapter of Firebug! I hope you liked it :) Please do remember to VOTE and leave feedback for me if the mood strikes you. And if your interested in reading a few more chapters before I post them here to literotica, check my profile. (That's over 100 pages, by the way.) I am looking for constructive and genuine feedback as this book is the next one I'll be working on publishing, so be aware that the whole thing wont be readable until its being sold. But 100 pages is a good start, right? Lemme know folks, thanks so much!