Firefly: Kaylee is Hired

Story Info
Captain Mal conducts Kaylee's interview for ship mechanic
1.9k words
4.37
24.7k
20
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The scene: In the engine room. Captain Mal has just dismissed the mechanic for bringing yet another bar wench on board the Serenity without authorization. Kaylee talks a good game, but the captain is angry. Impressed but needing more than just promises, he puts Kaylee to the test.

Captain: I cannot remember how many times I've told that good-for-nothing gear-head to stop bringing every saucy trollop he comes across onto my ship. But you will be the last. You sound like you know your way around a motor. But I'm going to need to do a proper inspection, I mean, interview before I give you the job. Strip.

Kaylee: But, I...

Captain: Strip or get off my ship.

Kaylee: But I'm already naked.

The Captain stares agog at her stunning perfection: the voluptuous curves of her perfect body, her lush chestnut locks, her gorgeous face, the twin symphonies of joy that are her breasts, her soft belly and slender waist, her long, shapely legs, the perfectly shaved mons and the delicate slit of her pussy.

Captain: Ah, so you are. Impressive. Turn around.

Kaylee turns in place to reveal the plump, smooth and inviting twin globes of her spectacular ass.

Captain: I ain't gonna' lie to you: I like what I see. But we're in the special freight business...

Kaylee: You mean we're smugglers.

Captain: Discrete couriers, please. We do not use the "s" word.

Kaylee: Sorry, Captain.

Captain: I'm prepared to overlook it, just this once. Please mind your tongue.

Kaylee: Yes, Captain.

Captain: As I was saying, sometimes we need to conceal our cargo in discrete ways. Suppose, just for instance, we had a shipment of these special spinward curved, black, twenty three centimeter, ribbed compression coils.

The captain holds up a shiny, black, ribbed silicone dildo with a slight curve to it.

Captain: How many of these do you think you could conceal on your person?

Kaylee: On my...? Oh, I get it. Umm... two? Maybe three?

Captain: That's good. I like that. I think you'll do just fine. Face the engine, spread your legs, and bend over. I'm going to inspect your, umm..., grav thrust.

Kaylee: Yes, Captain.

Kaylee does as she's told and leans over the engine compartment, thrusting her butt up to meet the Captain's exploring fingers.

Two, then three of the Captain's fingers force their way into Kaylee's juicy hole. She groans in appreciation.

Captain: Damn, but you're well-greased. Is this all you, or did that knucklehead fill you up before he left?

Kaylee: He was a two-pump chump, Captain.

Captain: Heh, yeah. I reckon I knew that already. Mmm... salty.

Captain: Well, your main thruster appears to be in order. Now I'm going to check your exhaust port.

With his fingers pressed against Kaylee's g-spot, Captain Mal leans in and drags his tongue across her puckered starfish.

Kaylee: Unhh...

Captain: Very nice.

Removing the fingers from her pussy, Captain Mal rubs their tips against Kaylee's asshole, which flexes appreciatively in response.

Captain: Let's see what one does...

The first digit sinks in easily enough, eliciting a soft murmur from Kaylee's slightly parted mouth. A second follows, and Mal pumps them in and out a few times while Kaylee groans.

Captain: This looks promising. Now two... Yes, that's fine. Very fine.

Three and then four fingers slip in easily enough, needing only the slightest slathering of spit to finish the job.

Having sufficiently lubricated her "exhaust port," the Captain presses the tip of the "compression coil" against Kaylee's dilated asshole.

Kaylee: Aaaahhh... yessss...

Captain: Mmm.. hmm... you like that...

Kaylee: Yes, Captain. Ohhh... please fuck my assssss...

The Captain presses the dildo deeper, deeper, slowly filling her up, until the wide flange of its base presses firmly against her butt, fully inserted.

Captain: There. That just about does it. Keep that there and stand up.

Slowly, a bit awkwardly, Kaylee reaches a hand behind her to hold the dildo in place as she straightens up. The Captain grabs her shoulders and turns her so she's facing him now.

Captain: That's good. That's real good.

Getting on his knees, Mal puts his face between Kaylee's thighs, pressing his mouth against the smooth flesh of Kaylee's hairless cunt, sliding his tongue between her moist labia. After a quick lick he leans back to take another long drink with his eyes of the exquisite beauty of her divinely-sculpted lady bits. Like the two halves of a peach split down the middle, Kaylee's pussy is a work of art: the inviting slit parting just slightly to reveal two inner lips, slightly darker and more wrinkled, peeking out all shiny and pink, like candy just begging to be licked, which is exactly what the Captain has in mind. But before he can shake himself from his reverie...

Kaylee's free hand goes to the back of the Captain's head, forcing his face into her crotch as she grinds her dripping cunt against his mouth. With surprising strength and dexterity her right arm fucks the dildo in and out of her tight butthole as her left holds Mal's head against her pussy as she grinds and moans.

Kaylee: Unnhhh... yes... Eat me...

The Captain's muffled mumbles are ignored as she continues to fuck his face.

Kaylee: Yes! Just like that! Don't stop! Keep doing thaaaaaaatttt....

The Captain briefly wonders what it is that he shoudn't stop doing and then Kaylee goes supernova all over the his befuddled but happy face.

The Captain licks and drinks her delicious juices as they gush into his mouth.

Leaning back, cheeks and chin shiny and dripping, shirt soaked, the Captain speaks.

Captain: Mighty fine. Here's another, um..., compression coil. Go ahead and make this one disappear, too.

Kaylee: Yessir, Captain.

Kaylee grabs the second dildo and brings it to her mouth, laving her tongue around its head as she swivels her hips and grinds the first dildo harder up her ass. After a quick look around, she backs her ass, and the first dildo, against the engine cowl, firmly planting it up her butt. Then she brings the wet tip of the second dildo to the dripping lips of her beautiful pussy and slowly presses it in.

Groaning a bit, Kaylee works the second dildo in slowly, chirping and murmuring, centimeter by centimeter, as it fills her to capacity.

Captain: That is very impressive. You are very talented.

Kaylee (somewhat breathless): Thank you, Captain.

With the second dildo completely buried and her eyes screwed shut in concentration, Kaylee grinds the dildo in her ass against the engine compartment and groans. Then, holding her ass still, she begins to fuck her cunt with the other dildo like a woman possessed.

The Captain, amazed and aroused by Kaylee's performance, takes his soaked shirt off and drops his drawers, revealing a throbbing and erect cock slightly bigger and a great deal harder than the dildos Kaylee is currently working in and out of her holes.

Noticing what the captain has just revealed, her eyes widen and Kaylee slows the movement of her hips to a salacious grind. She licks her lips.

Kaylee: What'cha gonna do with that there hunk of meat, Captain?

Captain: Well, Kaylee. This is some very special cargo that I need you to hide for me. Which of your special compartments do you think would most suit it?

Kaylee: Oh Captain, cargo that special can't be kept in any one compart... (an unanticipated thrill runs through her and the puddle on the floor between her legs widens noticeably) ...ment. You better let me have a closer look.

Kaylee kneels down in front of the Captain, carefully wedging the dildo buried in her pussy between her thighs, and pressing the base of the dildo in her ass against her now upturned heels, holding it in place as well. Now, with two free hands she goes to work on the Captain's hard cock.

Placing her hands on each of the Captain's thighs, Kaylee leans in and wraps her lips around the head of his great dick. The taste of his precum delights her and she presses forward, eating more and more of his cock. In, out, in, she gobbles up Mal's prick with steady and practiced technique. Deeper and deeper until the final centimeters are buried in her throat, Kaylee looks up at the Captain with a twinkle in her eye.

And then she begins to fuck his dick into her face, in and out like a well-oiled piston in a high-compression cylinder, relentlessly face-fucking Mal's cock inside her mouth, inside her throat, sending the Captain into orbit. Withstanding sensations as intense as this are beyond the will of any man, but just as Mal believes he is about to blast off, Kaylee pulls her beautiful and talented lips off his cock and speaks.

Kaylee (huskily): In my ass. I need this in my ass now.

The Captain, now following Kaylee's orders, moves around behind the kneeling Kaylee and pulls the big dildo out of her ass. Briefly looking for somewhere to put the shiny, black cock, his search is interrupted as Kaylee grabs it out of his hand, stands it up on the floor in front of her, and presses her face against it, swallowing it in one gulp and thrusting her butt into the air in front of Mal.

Captain (amazed and appreciative): I do believe you're the perfect candidate for this job.

Kaylee's smirk is just barely detectable with her lips so tightly wrapped around the dildo in her mouth, but her eyes sparkle with joy at the Captain's words. And then they shut tight again as the Captain's cock jams itself unceremoniously into her shiny and stretched out butthole.

As if praying to some unholy mecca, Kaylee presses her forearms to the engine room floor and fucks her face against the dildo in her mouth. In sympathy to the violent thrusts of the Captain's cock up her ass, she rocks back and forth and gushes around the dildo in her pussy, which is repeatedly shoved back inside of her by the slap of the Captain's giant balls. Orgasm after orgasm wracks her body with spasms of joy. Her thighs and the Captain's, as well as the engine room floor, are soaked in her copious juices. The harder and more savagely the Captain rams her greedy butthole, the harder and more wetly she comes, splashing all over the place.

Captain: I think I'm about to blow...

Ripping her face off the dildo, Kaylee spins around, dildos flying to either side, and grabs Mal's ready-to-pop cock, bringing it to her face and jacking it furiously.

Kaylee: In my mouth, shoot it in my...

But before she can complete her final command the Captain's dick begins shooting rope after rope of come all over her face and into her open mouth. Her beautiful and flushed face is striped liberally with man juice before she can wrap her lips around the ejaculating head, sucking the come straight from his balls, drinking and jacking, enjoying her well-earned reward.

Dazed but satisfied, the Captain leans back on his haunches and watches with loving admiration and gratitude as Kaylee happily licks up the various deposits of bodily juices like a cat covered in cream giving herself a tongue bath.

Captain: You're hired. When can you start?

Kaylee: Really!? Oh, thank you, Captain!

Throwing herself at the Captain, Kaylee locks her lips against his and gives him an extra-wet jism, pussy juice, and sweat-soaked kiss. The Captain is caught off guard and finds himself locked in the sloppiest of tongue-duels before he can react. Just as he begins to realize how much of his and her mingled juices are being transferred from her face to his, a rugged looking fellow in a ridiculous hat pokes his head into the engine room.

Jayne: Hey Captain! Have you seen Vera? I... (seeing the Captain's face pressed against Kaylee's) Cap'n! No! Never on the mouth!

--scene close