Firelake Films Performance Review

Story Info
A report on Hell's own pornographic production company.
821 words
4.33
6.9k
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
radegast
radegast
17 Followers

A Report Delivered to the Overseer General for Corruption and Damnation, 4th Circle, Hell

As generalized disbelief in the supernatural has spread throughout the mortal world, that disbelief being itself a product of Our Lord Satan's successful machinations (see, for example, the human Baudelaire's famous saying), it has been possible for the forces of Hell to extend their reach ever further and more openly into the mortal plane.

Perhaps nothing else so effectively exemplifies this fact as the recent success of Firelake Films, which is, as I am sure you know, the pornographic film production company owned and operated entirely by the forces of Hell.

As you also know, the company is a direct subsidiary of Mictlan Media, which is itself owned by Infernal Industries, the immense holding company that forms the backbone of Hell's immense corporate conglomerate in the mortal world.

The popularity of Satanism and witchcraft today, thanks largely to efforts by other subsidiaries of Mictlan Media in the music sectors, has generated a large market for pornographic films on these themes, and this is a market segment which Firelake Films has obviously been well-placed to exploit.

The eager participation of covens, cabals, and Satanic churches around the world, all of them filled with lovely young sluts eager to suck and fuck demonic dick, has helped make Firelake Films one of Hell's most successful corporate ventures, and the company now produces a wide range of film series on different themes. Below are the titles and descriptions of some of these offerings, excerpted from the company's annual catalogue:

Firelake's Fresh and Filthy Fucktoys

Promising new performers for the company showcase their skills in this series of debut scenes. Most are only eighteen years old, and many are enjoying demonic cock for the first time! Orgasms abound, cum flows freely, and you'll watch in amazement as these lewd young whores strive to prove that they're nasty enough to hold their own against some of the biggest cocks Hell has to offer.

Big Butt Satanic Sluts

This series is all about big, beautiful asses. Watch the ripe, oiled rumps of hot young sluts jiggle and bounce as the lustful young ladies get pussy-pounded to multiple orgasms by tough demonic cocks. Every ass is left covered with handprints and bite marks as the lusty demons take their fill of fresh young assflesh, and every scene is finished off with an ass-drenching when the demons blow their loads all over the young whores' bountiful butts.

Incubus Insemination

Creampie fans won't want to miss this salacious series. Every scene is guaranteed to end with at least one incredible internal cumshot, as eager young witch pussies take demon dicks to the hilt from every angle and scream with pleasure as their climaxing cunts are filled to the brim with hot and sticky loads of dirty demonic dicksauce. Famous for its filth, this award-winning series showcases the most primal of acts, and its perpetual portrayal of pretty pounded pussies overflowing with fiendish fuck juice has made it a favorite among Firelake's friendly fans.

Demonic Deepthroats

Only our most orally talented young sluts are selected for this celebration of non-stop cock swallowing. Each of these eager, cum-guzzling beauties gets off on devouring demonic dick, and you can watch them masturbate themselves to orgasm over and over as their mouths are fucked, their tits are drenched with spit, and they swallow load after creamy load before their pretty faces and luscious lips are splattered with a frothy facial finish.

Coven Cumsluts

For this series, our most popular group sex offering, we film demonic visitations at witches' covens around the world, carefully selected for the beauty and lewdness of their members. Sometimes a single demon enjoys the attentions of a bevy of lovely, lusty young witches, all of their whorish talent and vigor focused on worshipping a single demonic cock, while other scenes feature an entire demonic fuck-crew descending on a coven for an orgy of unparalleled debauchery and filth. The witches are given countless orgasms and left sated with plentiful infernal cum to feed their unholy appetites.

Sexual Sacrilege

For the Satanic purist, this series promises continuous violation of all that is holy. Corrupt nuns enjoy the demonic defilement of their consecrated cunts, seemingly pious young women enjoy raunchy demonic fuckery on the very altars of the churches where they pretend to worship, and all the iconography and sacraments of the so-called messiah are subjected to the most obscene degradation and the most blasphemous pronouncements. Spiritually-minded Satan-worshippers will find here all they need to satisfy their darkest and most debauched desires.

With revenues already reaching the billions, Firelake films is sure to persist and grow as one of Hell's strongest commercial ventures on the mortal plane. It is our recommendation that additional resources be devoted to this company, that it may draw still more mortal souls into our grasp and ensure their perpetual devotion to Our Lord Satan.

radegast
radegast
17 Followers