Fireman's Carnival Plus

Story Info
Sequel to KathyB's 'Fireman's Carnival'.
4.2k words
4.15
117.6k
123
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
tawriter
tawriter
117 Followers

A sequel to KathyB's delightfully funny story where a housewife volunteering as a whipped cream pie toss target believes she is being screwed by her husband hidden in the tent behind the carnival booth ... If you can't find the original submission the next six paragraphs set the stage.

My mouth dropped open when I felt his cock, hard again, rubbing my now swollen outer lips. Mark had never been able to get hard three times in a row.

As I lifted my head in surprise, I looked out at the counter and saw Mark my husband, freshly changed into his softball uniform, waving at me. My pussy opened up easily under the steady pressure.

I opened my mouth to call to him but had to quickly shut it and grind my teeth together in a desperate attempt to mask my overdue orgasm. The cock behind me was pounding away and I felt a fingernail scrape my asshole as Mark called to me.

"Hey, honey. Holly says you're working an extra hour as the target. I have to get going so I'll see you at home after the game." With a wave, he was off.

I looked over at Holly in time to see a huge greasy looking man hand her twenty dollars and walk toward the back of the tent.

Holly grinned at me. "Great news, Kathy. We're going to raise more money for the shelter than any other shift!..."

Plus 1

I could have screamed! It wasn't Mark! I have been had!

"Have been' Damm I am BEING had Right now!" I am being fucked for money!

The sudden realization that this cock in my cunt right now was some stranger's and that there was another waiting to take his place and that there had almost certainly been others before that, hit me like a sledgehammer. My pussy and boobs had been sold! Sold to men I might know. Sold by Holly! Sold like a mare in a breeding stall to any bull with a twenty-dollar bill.

I tried to twist away from the current penetrator but the restrictions of the bench I was kneeling on and the drawstring keeping my head pocking through the booth canvas frustrated my efforts. All I succeeded in was to buck my butt up and down and side to side. I could not move forward enough to pull away from the cock, and my trashing caused the cock to rub parts of my pussy channel not previously plowed. Intermittent contact between the invading cock with my "G-Spot" sent shocks of pleasure through my nerves caused my vaginal muscles to spasm. The whole effect was that I was being turned on but my own efforts to get away.

The more I tried to evade the harder he pushed forward. In addition the visitor reacted to my thrashing by groaning. I could just hear him as he pushed in an leaned forward pushing himself as deeply as possible into my cunt "My God! That's it Woman! Give me the ride of my life!"

I realized that the visitor thought my attempts to escape actually was the transformation of a passive fuck to active contest for sexual supremacy between us. I tried to clamp down with my kegel vaginal muscles and resist his penetration but his only reaction was another groan .. something like "...Tight as a virgin ... Bucks like a Whore ... Milking my cock"

I needed to try to get away, but I had to do that without attracting any more curiosity from the families in the carnival midway so I could not cry out or yell at my invader or yell at Holly. It was both humiliating and stimulating all mixed up at the same time.

All this thrashing and straining had an unexpected result on me. I realized I was on the edge of a major orgasm and the bucking twisting and straining had the effect of driving me further up a sexual mountain than I had been at any time since my honeymoon. Up! Up! And the over the top! It was all I could do to stifle the scream of release as my whole body spasms repeatedly and the visitor's cock flooded my cunt.

As the visitor softened and slid out of my pussy Holly came over and said in a quiet voice "Kathy dear. If I knew you'd have this much fun we could have started this yesterday. You will have to keep you enthusiasm reigned in a little while families are circulating in the midway with young children." "I promise you though you can cut loose more during our shift tomorrow evening when only adults are walking about."

"That bitch thought I enjoyed being set up to be fucked like this" I thought "I'll claw her eyes out when I get loose." "I don't enjoy it! I'm not that sort of girl! Not at all ... "

"Well some biological responses are coded in the DNA and it is not like I wanted the orgasm to happen. .... Well I was a little better than spending the next sixty minutes still stalled only part way up the hill. " I thought privately but I dammed well was not going to encourage that witch who betrayed me and sold my body to anyone with a sawbuck.

"Damm you Holly" I hissed back "I am not that sort of girl!" "I want you to let me out of this booth, and I will be happy if we never speak again." I was trying to regain my composure and get control of my situation.

"Sorry Kathy. I can't disappoint our customers." Holly replied as she waived to a family of four walking the midway urging them to try their luck with the cream pies. Turning to me in a much softer voice she said "Either set of customers." And winked as I felt a pair of hands rubbing my buttocks.

Big Plus

As first one finger and then another invaded my pussy "The big greasy looking guy -- It must be him" I thought. "This guy is not at all gentle" and a third finger joined the first two. The semen already deposited in my pussy provided excellent lubrication as I could feel my cunt passage being stretched open but there was no friction as the fingers slid in and out smoothly.

The guy grabbed my right hand and placed it on the bulge in his trousers. The bulge was not simply impressive it was astonishing both in length and girth. He must have leaned over to speak close to my ear. "Girly... You will have to relax so I can open you up before I feed this monster to you... "

I did not believe that the bulge represented a real organ and then when I did not pull my hand away I heard him say "Unzip me Girl! ... Pull it out!

I don't know why, but I did as he demanded. His cock was a Monster! I could not get my hand completely around it and it even though I knew that it was impossible the dammed thing seemed to me to be as long as my forearm. Startled I said out loud "Oh My God!" This caused Holly to peek behind the target canvas.

Holly stepped back with a stunned look on her face "I don't believe what I saw Kathy." "I don't think any woman can take that salami." And then with a smirk "But I know you'll give it your best try." As she turned away giggling.

I was still holding the monster as a fourth finger pushed into my love canal. "Girly." I heard "you are going to need to relax even more because my whole hand is smaller than 'Big Pete' here." "I want you to keep stroking me while I work at opening you all the way up." He said as his thumb joined the other fingers stretching my pussy open.

Slowly my cunt muscles relaxed and the invading hand inched ahead pushing slowly into my pussy. It didn't hurt exactly but I did feel terrific pressure on my pussy.

His other hand began caressing my breasts and rolling my nipples between thumb and forefinger. These sensations added to the stimulation in my pussy ratcheting the level of arousal up and up. Under this two-handed assault I began to stroke 'Big Pete' end to end and around and around. My arousal level was moving from hot to hotter as the breast stimulation and vaginal penetration worked my body at both ends.

He pulled away and moved behind me. I could feel 'Big Pete' sliding along the outside of my very swollen labial lips becoming coated with the surplus semen contributed by my earlier visitors. He paused and aligned the cock head with my cunt and pushed slowly forward.

"OH MY GOD!" I blurted. Luckily no one but Holly was in earshot

Holly darted to the booth corner and peaked behind the canvas. "KATHY! It looks like you are being fucked by a horse!" "I did not believe any woman could take that thing on." "You cannot see this but there is at least ten inches still out. I am going to watch him push that meat into you." "Sooner or later you'll cry 'uncle' but I want to see how much you can take before you give up."

"Give up HELL. " I Thought "I am more of a woman that that prissy bitch, and no man is going to hear me beg him to stop."

Like the Chunnel digging machine 'Big Pete' moved slowly ahead transmitting the most amazing sensations to my pussy channel. After a minute or two he began pulling 'Big Pete' out. I felt as though I was being emptied, but just before leaving me completely he reversed course and pushed ahead again. Being more completely coated with semen 'Big Pete' slid forward for several inches easily and then slowed down as he penetrated new territory.

"You must have 8 inches in." Said an amazed Holly "he only has about 4 inches to go -- I don't believe it."

Again 'Big Pete' retreated but not all the way and again pushed ahead only slowing as the unlubricated length reached my labial lips, and then the pressure restarted. I must have been moaning as Holly barked "Shut the Hell Up do you want to have the carnival management bust us?"

Holly checked the midway traffic to be sure I was not scandalizing any families or children nearby and when reassured the coast was clear she darted to the booth corner and peaked behind the canvas. "Ha there are still 2 more inches. I knew no one could take than monster." She gloated as she watched him pull out one more time.

Now he pushed forward again just to the same spot and paused. I gritted my teeth and bore down with my kegel muscles and relaxed in a rhythmic pattern.

"My God Girl 'Big Pete' has never felt a snapper like yours." I heard him growl "Damm I'm going to see what you got."

He began sawing in and out of my pussy and I bore down squeezing 'Big Pete'

Soon I could feel his thighs slam into my buttocks and his balls swing up to hit my clit He was all the way in and each new thrust pounded me in a way I had never felt before.

"DAMN DAMN!" He exclaimed :no woman has taken all of 'Big Pete' the first time. You have a super cunt and you are best piece of ass I have had in years Girl."

The commotion brought Holly back to the booth corner peaking around the canvas to see twelve to fourteen inches of meat bigger than a beer can sliding back and forth all the way into my super cunt while I thrashed and squeezed to give the customer ( I guess I now thought of him that way.) the ride of his life.

I began to cum almost continuously and my moans were escaping past my clenched teeth. I no longer cared if we were caught I could not hold back any longer. As I felt 'Big Pete' begin to spasm and squirt I opened my mouth the scream for release when Holly slammed a whipped cream pie in my face which partially muffled and partly explained my sudden oral outburst.

As 'Big Pete' contracted and the customer pulled out I felt some paper in my hand. I reached down and put them in my purse on the stand below the bench.

"You were worth every cent and a whole lot more." I heard him say. I later found the pieces of paper were two fifties he left as a tip for 'The best piece of Ass.' He'd had in years

Plus 2

I was completely spent. The physical job 'Big Pete' had done to me couple with the most monumental orgasm it gave me, when piled on top of every other violation of my pussy just drained me.

Holly came up with a wet wipe and began cleaning the whipped cream and pie crust off my face. "I couldn't think of anything else to do because you were about to explode ... One of the volunteer fireguys was walking past and he was looking at us in a funny way already and I didn't want to get busted."

"Damm you Holly" I hissed "God Dam You! I am furious about how you took advantage of my time as a target and as soon as I get out of this booth I don't expect to speak to you again."

"Kathy simmer down!" "It was a mean trick, but we raised a ton of money for the charity and you had an adventure that you will remember for the rest of your life." Holly tried to placate me. "I never thought you would get really hurt or anything and I never would have taken that last guy's money if I knew he had that huge thing he wanted to use on you..."

"Mean Trick! You stupid Bitch!" I hissed "If I pressed charges you would go to jail for pandering and white slavery and...."

I stopped talking because two volunteer firemen were walking directly toward the booth and I really did not want to be disgraced and have our charity disgraced so I nodded at them signaling Holly who turned around towards them with a big smile. "Roger, James" "How is the carnival going?" "Is the attendance up to your projections?" Holly gushed trying to put up a façade of normalcy. "I have to finish cleaning pie off Kathy. One of our customers got lucky and caught her dead center." Holly said relishing the double entendre.

":Well girls that is kind of why we stopped by." Roger intoned "When Jim walked by a few minutes ago there seemed to be some unusual activity. You had no customers throwing pies and Holly you were smashing whipped cream into Kathy's face and Kathy was hollering." "You better tell us what is going on... and before you try to concoct some cock and bull story I think you should also know I saw one of the carnival roustabouts, big greasy guy, sneaking out of the back of the booth tent."

"Yeah!" added James "Kathy just before Holly hit you your face was flushed, you seemed to be panting and I thought I heard you moaning." It also looked like you were bouncing around on the kneeler bench from the way your head was shaking and moving." "If we inspect the booth now will we find everything is all in order?"

"Oh God!" I moaned

"Whatever do you mean to suggest?" Holly huffed bluffing for all she was worth.

"Don't give me that!" "What are you girls really selling -- besides a whipped cream pie toss I mean." James accused

"I think these gals have a sideline that raises a lot more than a few bucks to toss pies." Roger added in a stern voice.

My panties were long gone, my Bra was unhooked, my dress bunched up baring my naked ass and pussy. I could try to pull my dress back down but because my head was through the booth canvas I couldn't see to repair any of the disarray those two would notice if they inspected the back of the booth. After two and a half hours of Holly whoring me out, the tent had to smell like a bordello bedroom. I hung my head down. . I started to tear up. We were busted and there was nothing to prevent our exposure and disgrace. .... Nothing! ..... Nothing? Maybe?

"Holly come over here." "You are going to have to negotiate one more sale ...Get a good price BUT GET SILENCE!" I hissed.

Holly is not the sharpest knife in the drawer but faced with a disaster she responded like a pro. "Well guys .. OK you are right. We did try to raise a bit more than the pie throwing and .. and well I can offer volunteer firemen an extra good deal, but we have to get the booth cleaned up before the next team shows up so 'added services' need to come to a halt in fifteen but certainly no more that 20 minutes from now." "That really is not a lot of time to completely satisfy two customers one at a time but maybe both working together..."

"BOTH??" I thought stunned "Holly just told them I was up for a three-way!!"

Holly took Roger and James around the side of the tent where a commercial transaction must have been agreed upon because I felt a breeze as the tent flap was pulled aside for someone to enter. Holly reappeared in the front of the booth. "Kathy I am going to loosen the target grommet so you can pull your head back. I'll re-close the target hole and hang a 'gone to lunch' sign so you Roger and James will not be restricted by the bench design." She said and before I knew it I was released from the target and completely inside the back of the booth.

Roger and James were standing each side of me with their fly's open. With one hand each of them was feeling up my breast closest to them and the other hand was exploring my clit pussy and asshole. Despite the previous massive orgasms, I began responding almost instantly like I was in heat or something. I began to moan and stretch my ass up inviting fingers to explore the inside of my vagina. They each placed one of my hands on their pant flys and bowing to the inevitable I began pulling nice sized cocks free from their pants. I kind of got lost in the moment savoring the stimulation of my crotch and breasts while also feeling their cocks pump up to full size as I caressed each.

"Kathy Stand Up! We want to get your dress completely off you." James said.

I did as they said. They lifted my dress over my head and the bra followed. They began running their hands all over my body pinching my nipples and squeezing my ass cheeks. I was completely aroused and made no resistance to their fingers or lips. Each began sucking on one of my tits. I never experienced a sensation like that before and I was shaking in passion. My gentile caressing of each cock had transmuted into a firm stroke where each of us was stimulating and being stimulated. I was moaning softly

"Kathy Have you ever had two men at the same time?" "Because we are going to fuck you now! Together!". Roger stated

"No" I replied in a soft voice "Never"

"Roger and I make a good team as any number of girls could testify so if you just relax and go with the flow I promise you an experience that will blow you away." James said

Jim pulled a coin from his packet and said "Call It!"

"Tails" "Tails it is! "What's you choice/" "Tails!"

"I'm on the bottom" Jim said as he lay down on the tarp floor. "Kathy now you straddle me. " He continued

This is the first time Kathy has proactively cooperated in the afternoon escapades. In every previous exchange action was initiated by the men and she was simply used. Now she was told to take an active role in her own exploitation. She stood trembling with fear and arousal as she tried to take inventory of her feelings and desires.

"I don't want to face the humiliation that exposure of the afternoon activities will bring." Kathy thought "So reneging on whatever deal Holly made could be risky." "But there is no denying that I has my ashes hauled well and truly several times, and despite that I am really sexed up high right now." "Those are two beautiful cocks that are waiting to pleasure me in a way I've never experienced." She mused.

As the arguments in favor of going through with the DP sex mounted, Kathy's hesitation evaporated and she did a little mounting of her own. She knelt on the tarp and swung one leg over James lining her labial lips up with the head of his cock with a sigh she began to sink down impaling his cock in her semen soaked cunt. Kathy rode the shaft down filling her vagina with Jim's meat while he reached up and captured her breasts with his hands.

"Damm Girl! You sure are juicy. I guess there is no doubt about the nature of your afternoon activities. Roger you got to slide you cock in her. The lubrication is amazing." Jim exclaimed "Kathy lift up so Roger can get a shot." Jim directed

Kathy obediently lifted her pelvis feeling Jim's cock sliding out of her vagina.

"Stop right there." Roger ordered as nothing but the tip of Jims cock was in her.

Roger pushed forward and his cock slid past Jim's and plunged into Kathy's cunt. "This is amazing." Roger said "I've never been in such a juicy snatch."

Roger leaned forward bring more of his weight to bear on Kathy and this forced here down a little sliding Jim's cock partially back in her cunt.

"Noo I can't take you both " Kathy wailed

"Sure you can sugar, just take it slow." Jim responded

Slowly Kathy found herself sliding back down Jim's shaft which Roger already fully penetrating her until Jim was also completely in.

tawriter
tawriter
117 Followers
12