Fireman's Table

Story Info
New couple enjoy each other.
4.4k words
4.43
30.9k
23
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Callie8
Callie8
9 Followers

Suri cleared the table, taking the time to put the the wine bottle back in the fridge. The wine was followed by the remains of their chicken dinner, now covered in foil and no longer warm. As she stood in front of the refrigerator, she was glad for the momentary reprieve from the heat. Even with the windows fully opened, there was little more than an infrequent breeze coming through.

"Sure, you don't need my help?" Jordan's teasing voice carried into the kitchen, from the living room.

Suri answered, "I promised you if you cooked I would clean... and you cooked, so I'm cleaning." Jordan had actually been out of town for two weeks, spending the first bit of time with a cousin, before visiting an old friend from college. And although they had talked daily, sharing quirky text messages, short emails and meaningful phone calls, Suri realized how much a part of her life Jordan had become. Jordan had come back Sunday afternoon, and their plan to spend that time together had been cut by an emergency request for him to be at the station. Thus, Suri had rushed over the next day and they had kissed in the front door, each hoping to show the other how desperately they had been missed.

Jordan and Suri had met at a mutual friends barbecue, a summer where even the evenings left shirts clinging to their owners. Suri had walked over the grass, wearing green shorts and a white tank top, wishing desperately that she was moving towards a swimming pool, not a barbecue. Although she had showered and changed before coming, it was hot enough for slight moisture to build between her dark breasts.

Coming around the side of the house, Jordan had been the second person Suri saw; the first being a young guy doing a terrible job of manning the grill. Jordan, with trimmed red hair, startling bright blue eyes, and a strong build, practically screamed quiet confidence. Leaning forward on the plastic lawn chair, a beer firmly settled in his hand, Jordan had watched Suri approach from behind dark glasses.

For her part, Suri had looked...frazzled. A teacher at a local middle school, Suri was quickly regretting her decision to teach summer school. She had just enough time for the quick pit stop at home, before grabbing the veggie platter and heading out to the barbecue. Once there, Suri and Jordan had talked throughout the evening, taking time to chat with the rest of the party just to be polite.The attraction was clearly apparent. Having asked for her number at the end of the night, they set up a date for later that week.

Since that night they had gone to a local baseball game, watched an outdoor movie in the park, and Suri had even volunteered her time at Jordan's Fire Station Fundraiser. Tonight, they had kept it simple, dinner cooked by Jordan, although the intensity of not seeing each other for two weeks was as real as the table Suri had just cleared off. Throughout these early stages of their relationship, Jordan had been a perfect gentleman, opening doors, paying for their dates... and Suri thought to herself, "If he doesn't fuck me soon, I'm going to die!"

Suri had been without a serious boyfriend, and by extension decent and regular sex, for a while. Her last serious relationship had been over a year ago, and the appeal of one-night stands had ended almost as soon as she walked out of OSU on the heels of pomp and circumstance. Of course, even in college she was considered by her friends to be more of a good girl. In fact her "fuck me soon" attitude was almost completely out of character.

She was, however turned on by Jordan in a way that left her breathless and her body tingling. She was unsure what combination of his personality, looks, and attitude had her aching and feeling so horny. Their last few dates had ended with long, deep kisses, roaming hands, and some heartfelt moaning. Kisses that had left Suri fighting between prolonging the intimacy or running home to masturbate.

Suri had always dated within her race, simply due to the fact that most of her friends were Black, and that's how she had met most of her boyfriends, or dates. Over the past few weeks however, it was visions of Jordan's large, light, calloused hands moving over her body, his pink tongue swirling over her ear lobes, dipping into her that had been in her dreams. And Suri wasn't kidding herself; in the past few weeks she had every fireman rescue dream possible, from the lame and predictable ones, to the ridiculous and unfeasible, to the ones that had her waking up to her own orgasm.

And besides turning her on in an never before explored way, Jordan was easily turning into an important confidant. Two days before he had left for his trip, Suri had been reamed out by the parent of one of her students. Although the child had failed to hand in his last three assignments, and Suri had actually gone out of her way to create extra credit, for twenty minuets she had to endure the screaming voice, explaining why this student was failing even an remedial summer class and how this had in fact, nothing to do with the child being irresponsible.

Suri was sure it had been too early in their relationship for the bawling, tearful and angry call that she had made to him, but Jordan had been a natural; calming her over the phone with his voice, logical thinking, and humor. He had insisted she come by his house before she headed home, and had listened to her renewed and incoherent babbling. Rubbing her back, and holding her, she wondered how it had been without him in her life.

And somehow after he had consoled her, Suri had ended up straddling Jordan, her arms locked around his neck, kissing him intently. She supposed it was meant to be a thank you, but what followed was much more. Feeling him beneath her, gripping her lower back before sliding down to squeeze her ass was achingly wonderful. And Jordan's low growls was evidence enough that she wasn't the only one who felt the heat.

Due to scheduling they had been unable to see each other again before Jordan left, and so that delicious experience had been what was running through Suri's mind the entire evening. And what she was thinking while standing in front of the sink.

"I couldn't stay away" Jordan stated, moving into the kitchen and interrupting her erotic fantasy. His grin, slow and smooth, had Suri tightening her legs, hoping that the fluttering in her stomach wasn't visible in her face. His voice, along with his body, caused a reaction in her that was similar to a middle school crush.

Laughing, " That's fine... almost done and then we can relax."

The kitchen was quiet, except for the clinking of glassware as Jordan watched Suri fill the dishwasher. And although there wasn't much being said, there was enough heat in the room to make his cock begin to tighten beneath his jeans and boxers. Jordan pulled out one of his kitchen chairs, scraping the bottom of the leg, and crashed into it. It had been a long day at the station, but he had been looking forward to this night since the last time they had spent together. He had wanted to make this night special.

Jordan had never dated a Black woman before, but he had wanted to take her the very first night they met, dreamed of countless positions... although honestly what guy wouldn't? She was petite, on the shy side of 5'3, although this was almost always changed by her penchant for high heels. Tonight, it was blue strappy things, although after a lifetime being around his sisters, mother, and ex-girlfriends, Jordan knew there was likely a fancy name for the color and and even longer shoe title. All he knew was that she looked nice; her toned legs were shapely, and her body was to die for. To Jordan, Suri's shoulder length black hair, curtained around a beautiful face. She had dark eyes, fringed with long eye lashes and, he knew, lips that were soft and perfect for licking and biting.

Suffice to say, Jordan was truly enamoured. Of course, his buddies at the station got the toned down version but in reality, Jordan thought she was amazing, both inwardly kind and astonishingly beautiful. Since he was male, he had perfected the way to check out a woman without her noticing somewhere between the ages of eight and his big hit with puberty. He spent a majority of their time together doing just that, wondering if she was teasing him or if she really didn't know how alluring she was.

On a Sunday after he had helped her run errands around town, they had gone to a local park for lunch. She had sat down next to him, closely, letting the heat from her body play havoc with his. And he had watched as she nonchalantly filled out the numbers in her Suduko book. He had watched her, intently, focusing to see if she checked what effect she was having on him, but no go.

As if reading his mind and to prove her lips weren't her only valuable asset, Jordan watched as Suri leaned over the wooden kitchen table using the dish rag to whisk the crumbs into her hand. Jordan watched, enthralled as her motions caused her yellow tank top to tighten across her breasts. As she reached for the middle of the table, Jordan's eyes rolled to the back of his head and he could hardly believe his luck. Trying to remain calm, Jordan tried focusing on anything other than the amazing site in front ofhim.

"Think of something... look somewhere else," Jordan mumbled to himself, as his eyes wandered around the kitchen. Jordan was more than pleased to have a place of his own. Jordan had grown up in a noisy household, spent the college years living with a variety of roommates in tiny apartments and houses, and had lived in the fire-station for the last couple of years. Jordan realized for his own sanity that his days living with somewhat random people was not for him and so he had purchased the house at the beginning of the summer.

His eyes landed on one of prized possessions in the house, his kitchen table. It had been recovered from an old fire station, and Jordan had spent countless hours sanding and refurbishing. As Jordan's grandfather would say it was the sturdy kind, not the namby-pamby stuff they sell today... Although at this moment, Jordan couldn't tell you the date he got the table or anything he had done to it. He was much more focused on the small hands running across the table top... dark hands that were soft, with medium length, polished nails... nails that would trail across his chest... slowly making their way down, through the hair, past his navel....

"Shit."

Suri looked up, asking what was wrong. Jordans answer of 'nothing', had her shrug before she brought the crumbs, cupped in her hands, to the kitchen sink and dumped them off there. She washed the sink, started the dishwasher, and placing the towel on a rack, turned around. Everything had been put away and except for Jordan's arms and a potted lily, the table was clear. She guessed that the flower was a house warming gift from his sister. Once when talking about his job, he had stated that although technically it was his duty to keep things out of harms way, he could kill a plant in less than a day.

"All done," Suri said, walking over to stand in front of Jordan.

"Good... I thought you'd be here all night".

Pretending to look hurt, "You wouldn't want me to be here all night?"

Realizing how his words had sounded, Jordan let silence fall between them. He realized that he should probably walk with her into the living room, and assuming she was like most women he had dated, talk to her before pouncing on her like a high school teenager on prom night. Although, if Suri had been his prom date the pouncing would have been justified... and he realized that a little makeout session in the kitchen would do everyone a little good.

He finally answered, "Well, I definitely don't want your time spent here doing that." His arm came off the table and reached for Suri's back, pulling her between his legs.

Suri lowered herself down and nestled into his lap. Hearing him groan, she threw her head back and laughed. Suri could feel Jordan's hands slid under her thin tank, rubbing across her lower back. She leaned in, and pulled his lower lip into her mouth, sucking gently. Jordan's lips were slightly chapped and moist. She could smell the shampoo in his hair, evidence that he had showered before she arrived.

Leaning back, Suri breathed, "Thanks for dinner, J."

Jordan mumbled a quiet "You're welcome," before bringing Suri's head closer to his and taking her mouth. Although they had kissed many times it was still new enough to feel slightly unfamiliar. He licked her lips, indulging in the pink softness and remembering the outline of her mouth. Suri's moan of appreciation was close, and hot against his mouth and Jordan swirled his tongue further in. One hand slid up her back, slightly scrapping it, before making it's way slowly down, searching for the dimples high on her ass. His other hand was at the base of her neck, gently squeezing.

Under her shirt Jordan touched Suri's orange bra before slipping his fingers within the lace, molding her breasts within his palm. Squeezing the soft underside and sliding upwards to her pert nipple. While Jordan's tongue moved and swirled within her mouth, his hand found her center, just beginning to harden. He pulled his hand away briefly, amidst Suri's groan to pull her shirt down to her waist. He picked up where he left off, playing a delicious beat while running his hands through her hair, squeezing and using his thumb to roll back and forth over her nipple. Suri arched her back allowing Jordan access to the clasp. Jordan flicked the clasp open and used one hand to pull the bra straps off both shoulders, watching as he did so, Suri's breasts fall out of their lacy confines. Awed, Jordan's hands swiftly went back to their task at hand.

And Suri's breathing, deep shallow breaths mingled with drawn out moans, was all the encouragement he needed. Jordan kissed along Suri's jaw line before settling on her right earlobe. Pulling it between his teeth, he sucked gently, feeling Suri's breath on his neck. Suri's hands caressed Jordan's strong back and cradled his head with in her hands, enjoying the short bristles of his closely cropped hair.

"Ummmmm, that feels so good J."

Jordan grunted in acknowledgement and patiently took the time to travel her face and neck, working his way to the other ear.

"Oh, yeah Jordan... Oh, God," Suri panted feeling her body temp begin to rise, the past two weeks of sexual frustration rising to the forefront.

Suri could feel the tight bulge in Jordan's pants beneath her ass and slid one hand from his back, up and down his upper thigh, before finally cradling his cock. Jordan, who had been lavishing wet attention to Suri's breasts, pulled his head back just a little, and moaned.

Suri loved the feeling of heat beneath her hands. The dark, and strangely exotic sounds that were rippling from Jordans mouth as she continued to slide her hand between his legs was empowering. Suri imagined staying there for some time, but the feel of Jordans hot lips on her neck had her head limply falling back and her hands faltering.

"I want you so bad", Jordan whispered, tightly... Suri could only hope that the strangled sound she made showed she was in full agreement.

Sitting at the edge of the table, Suri, nipples exposed, and panting, used both hands to caress Jordans chest, stomach and ever expanding cock. She had envisioned numerous ways their first time would be like. Most included her naked body pressed flush to Jordan's, grinding as both became more and more wet. Suri worked to pull off Jordan's belt, fumbling with the clasp. Jordan helped lower his jeans, stepping even closer to Suri. Jordan's cock which had been happily released from the jeans, was now standing upright within his black boxer-briefs.

She reached down, and over his briefs outlined Jordan's cock. Suri went lower still, taking his balls into the center of her palm before gently squeezing and releasing, squeezing and releasing. Beneath her tight hand, Suri could feel the soft cotton, rubbing, the last barrier between her and Jordan's dick. His balls felt soft and weighted, while his cock remained firm.

Eyes shut, and painfully laughing, Jordan gasped out, "Shit.... we gotta go slower, babe. You're killing me right now."

The last thing Suri wanted to do was go slower, however she obliged and reluctantly removed her hand from Jordan's cock.

Jordan moved back to Suri's breast, this time much less polished, but more wet. He kissed down her small stomach, using his hands to massage her body. He meant resistance in the form of her jeans and worked rapidly to unbutton and pull them down.

Jordan used one hand to brace her back, and the other to rub his thumb over Suri's clit, still covered by her matching underwear. Suri, playing with her own breasts and hardened nipples, watched Jordan through hooded eyes. Between the feel of her own soft hands rubbing and Jordans silent assault on her pussy, she could feel a missed sensation between her legs. Suri used one hand to guide her black breast to her own mouth, swirling her tongue in tight circles.

The kitchen was silent except for the quiet, running dishwasher machine and the wet, sucking noises Suri was making again and again as she brought her breasts to her mouth. The sight laying on his table forced one hand to involuntarily slide beneath his briefs and go to his cock, encouraging him to rub it slowly back and forth, while one hand continued on Suri's pussy.

With little difficulty and help from Suri as she held her legs together, Jordan used his right hand to roll off the orange lace underwear, and could smell her pussy as the orange and lace was peeled off. With her ass at the edge of the table, Jordan watched as Suri writhed and began to rub her breasts harder. Her slit, now incredibly wet, was were his fingers found them selves running up and down, using his thumb to brush the hood of her clit.

With one palm centrally focused on her pussy, Jordan let go of his hardened cock and lowered himself onto the chair, pulling it closer to the edge of the table, and thus closer to his girlfriends pink, wet pussy. Jordan brought his mouth to Suri, sucking on her clit, using the tip of his tongue to push back the hood.

"Ohhh, Yeah J.... that feels good" Suri moaned.

Her legs, one straddling his shoulder, the other laying down from the table moved restlessly. Jordan brought his index finger, running it up and down Suri's slit before finally gliding it into her pussy. Suri's wetness allowed it to be a smooth transition, and with his mouth pressed against her pussy, he could hear the slippery walls of her pussy tighten on his finger.

Jordan groaned against Suri, and the unexpected air had her arching her back against the wood table. Her hands, which had continued to play with her tight nipples now moved to his head pulling him closer to her.

Jordan's fingers had been moving at a steady pace, pushing in and out, curling at her deepest point. As Suri tightened her leg on his neck and writhed, Jordan added two more fingers and moved his wet, sloppy hands deeper and faster within the walls of her pussy.

"Does that feel good baby" Jordan mumbled against her pussy.

"Yes, oh yeah"

Jordan's hand, tight on her ass, clenched and unclenched. His mouth worked furiously on her clit, licking and gently biting while his fingers sailed in and out.

Suri felt the familiar tingling within her body, a tightening in her belly. Jordans hands which ran over her ass, and tightening on her thigh, were rough and had her panting. Her hands were in his hair, gripping his head. Jordan's tongue, wet and hard, worked like a maze over her clit. Suri's hips rose to meet his mouth, straining to push herself harder and harder against him.

"OH.... oh, yes..." Suri gasped out the words. Her body, tense and taunt, was reeling as she reached her climax, heated, and wet, feeling the liquid pool between her legs.

Callie8
Callie8
9 Followers
12