Fireworks

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You are not..." She burst into a giggled

"I am what?"

"Stiff?" more giggles from her when I needed an excuse. I must have turned red, but it was too late for that. I had certainly felt my rigidness when she moved her leg.

"Don't worry. It's natural. Me too..." she purred

"You too... you got stiff?" I tried to joke hiding my embarrassment.

"If I had one like you, I would have." she chortled "I got hot"

"Correction! Girls get wet." I tried make the moment lighter, but the bag has been opened and there was no need to poke to guess its content.

She gurgled and playfully slapped my shoulder. "Yes dork, wet. Yes I am. I shouldn't right?"

"What if I don't believe you?"

"Are you asking to feel me up? Fuck it Pete, just hold me." she said holding off what she intended to say.

I had to agree that feelings have been aroused and like me, she must have been feeling the effect of wine, cold air and warmth that our bodies generated together. I couldn't read my sister's mind, but she seemed to be open, not for sex, but just feeling bit of romance that she said she lacked.

"You going to prove to me that you are wet, no?"

"Are you serious? Fuck Peter, you really mean that?" She raised her head off the mat and looked. I couldn't get a reading off her face as the darkness covered it... "You ARE serious aren't you?" She remained gaping me for a good while and then said "Fuck it, yes... just a feel okay?" Mila's face moved closer, almost touching mine. Her breath was warm on my face. She kissed me delicately and then move her hands. She kissed me and then I felt her hands on my crotch. "But I wondered if you are really stiff or not" she cackled and I gasped. "You are stiff" more chuckles. "I don't know why, but I feel bit naughty right now. I don't know why, but I've never been this bad."

"I like naughty girls." I grinned "Naughty girls who let me gauge their wetness."

"Ok, fair game. Like you and Dan?"

"And you and Jackie too."

I reached between her legs, letting my hand crawl slowly up her right leg, caressing her skin gently. The thought alone, that my hand was reaching for my sister most private area caused my cock to throb and she gasped when my hand finally found her silk panties.

"You got your evidence now?" she hissed

"Almost." I tugged and freed her of her silk panties. Mila ached to resist, but instead assisted. I knelt and tickled her neck with one hand while pulling her panties down with the other. Mila laughed and kicked her legs and I had her panties in my hand. I felt the smoothness of the satin and the rough texture of the lace and wondered how lucky my fingers could have been.

"Not fair. I said feel, not remove my garment." Mila grumbled. "Play fair" she warned reaching for my zipper. Her hand fumbled between us. I felt a hint of cool air followed by her cool hand on me. I can't deny the way my cock swelled with the promise of her touch or how I gasped for air as our lips met once more. It felt awesome and wholesome.

"I have no doubts." Mila giggled "You are stiff. Stiffer than any I have seen. I should take that as a personal compliment"

"No kidding. You are not wet, you are soaked" I said jokingly, but I wasn't far off from the truth. Mila giggled again, stared at me, kissed and said "I just want to hold, cuddle and that's all. Not much in it for you, is there?'

I was utterly disappointed hearing those words from Mila. When the night began, I had no intentions what so ever getting laid, in short fucking my own sister. Burt here we were facing each other in the open air, snuggled together with her panties off and me, zipper opened with cock out waiting for action. There was no fucking way that I could tell my sister that I wanted to fuck her, if she doesn't want to. But sooner or later I hoped to be rewarded either by her or by taking thing to my own hands to whack it.

"No worries..."

"Let's just hold each other like this" this time she let go of my cock and pushed herself closer narrowing the gap between us. I reluctantly withdrew my hand from her vagina that was fuming and dripping. As our bodies met tightly against each other, my cock nested comfortably between her soft thighs.

"Isn't this great! I feel like a character in a romantic novel."

"Yes!" I gave her the short answer.

"Can you stay like this with me for few minutes before we go?" Mila questioned, but she sounder more as pleading.

"Sure sis. As long as you want."

Nothing happened for minutes except that I felt unmistakable warmth emanated between Mila's thighs and her sap seeping down to lubricate my cock nested between her thighs, I was almost pressuring her pussy. Neither one of moved, but were well aware. It was a tortures experience, yet deemed worth it. At the moment, I didn't know what to next, on the contrary I knew what I wanted to happen. But wasn't easy. What should I tell my sister "Open up sis and let me fuck the daylight out of you?" or just take my chances and stick it in?

"I feel loved, wanted and this so cozy. Thank you Peter!" Mila purred

"Anytime sis. I guess you like being like this?"

"Love this. James never does. Not once. It took my dear brother to hold me and show his affection... the way I want...Thank you!" she grumble

"No worries Mila, but... but do you expect to have your panties off and his zipper opened before cuddling? I mean like this." I wondered, but I wasn't kidding. My cock had exceeded its limits of lengthening and discharge pre-cum like a leaky faucet and she was leaking her juice like a small stream of water. I got it. Cuddling is nice, but...

Mila giggled "I got your point. Honestly, I felt little wicked earlier, I don't know why. Trust me, I didn't plan on messing with you. Oh...Peter, I feel bad now." she cooed and then swooned to pin her face to my chest. I gasped as her slight movement loosened up her thighs where my cock was nested and it lurched as Mila resettled. My one-eyed peter was now gazing at her very saturated opening. She felt it.

"This feels good, but don't get any ideas." Mila giggled. I grinned thinking what head of my cock might look like covered with her cream. Strawberry ice cream corn covered with vanilla syrup on top?

"Never." I pulled her closer once more sensing her playfulness, at the same time I pressured my hip against her, slightly. "Fuck!" I muttered as the head of my cock easily slid into her well lubed pussy. Second and third thrusts were just reactionary, but had me lodged couple of inches inside my sister love canal.

"Ugh... I thought you weren't...Hey soldier boy your rifle muzzle is where it shouldn't be." she muttered. There was no hint of panic nor displeasure in my sister's voice. She tentatively pushed down her hip, taking in little more of my length and then Mila raised her right leg and placed it over my hip. Sure sign of asking for it? I played brainless younger brother...

"Sorry Mila... I'll take it out. I wasn't sure how it happened."

She only giggled to my comments "Right! Your rifle has a problem"

"Big time."

"I feel it."

"It's is the 4th. Just a gun salute... You like fireworks, remember."

"Can you keep the gun there... Mmm... And not do anything?"

"Because?"

"Just because...and let's say I feel bad for what I did, but just want to keep you inside of me... stay just cuddled, okay? "

"Yes... and we do." I uttered as I held her leg that was on my hip to thrust once more to embed the rest of my length within her. She gasped and whimpered. I groaned to the exquisiteness of sensation that electrified my entire body. Holy cow, I am really fucking my sister, who I have adored, loved as a sibling with nothing but perfection all throughout her 5'4'' frame. I kept my cock inside feeling contractions of her inner muscles and warm nectar that pleasured me.

"Uhh... this is wonderful. Better than shoving back and forth." Mila coed before our lips met. Neither one of us moved. It was almost as a silent fuck where my cock was deep inside my sister's pussy, throbbing, leaking pre-cum, but no thrusting. Sporadic movement of her silky inner muscles kept sending shocks of pleasure all throughout my body. It was sweet torture.

Mila let out a muffled cry and then just stood there with my prick buried inside her while my balls were rubbing against her round ass. "Ugh...dear god" she cried. She squeezed her inner almost crushing my rigid cock, took a deep breath and began shifting and moving her hips forcefully. Each one of her drives caused a soaping sound to spurt between her legs as she gushed more and more of her nectar. I was thrilled finally seeing the light at the end of the tunnel, I shouted "FUCK" After a short time I started to move in and out of her by meeting each one of her thrusts with one of mine. I felt the softness inside of her against me as I moved in and out of her love cannel. Her little whimpers grew in volume again and then she let out a loud wave of moans. I knew that she was having an orgasm. Her orgasms came in waves and she dug her finger nails into my back, ridding through them. She must have cum at least twice as I shoved in and out, bouncing my balls off her ample butt.

I couldn't say that I ejaculated within her calmly. In fact quite the opposite. I held her tightly wondering how the hell all this happened. Even after coming, by cock throbbed a little just knowing that I had just fucked my gorgeous sister.

"Do they let you bring sisters to boot camp? If they do, I'll go with you." Mila chuckled

"I am going to ask. They should."

"Getting cold now. Can I stay in your room for bit when we go home?"

"All night, if you want."

"You mean doing it all night?"

"That too."

"Thank you Peter. I know for sure that I am not a lesbian. Thank you for helping me realize that."

"Perhaps Bi?"

"Perhaps."

We walked back to the house hand in hand like lovers, slowing down occasionally to hold each other and kiss. It was almost midnight when we entered my room. As soon as the door was closed, we kissed and undressed each other like lovers. That was a 4th to cherish.

12