Fireworks

Story Info
Cotton helps candy see fireworks.
886 words
3.8
6k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Isaiah and i connected at a party. There was instant attraction. His dark muscular frame matched my soft curves perfectly. I was a tall, blue eyed brunette in my 40s. He was a former professional baseball player. We both had sparkling eyes, infectious smiles and insatiable desire.

We were the first to stay in the remodelled room. A national chain getting a needed refresh. The modern furniture was in pleasant earth tones with rich tile and wood. The fresh smell of the new carpet was discernible in the air.

We mixed drinks. A few rum and cokes while we chatted and caught up. He leaned over to kiss me. Slow and small at first and then building. My hand held his strong jaw and my thumb traced the distinctive, adorable cleft in his chin.

His hands held my waist and kept me close as he melded his lips with mine. We breathed together. His lips moved to my neck and his tasting sent shivers of pleasure down my leg and goose bumps formed. I loved that.

His attention turned to my breasts. I unbuttoned my blouse and let it fall off my arms exposing black lace. He lightly stroked my chest below my collar bone, my shoulders and arms.

"This needs to come off," He said as he reached around my back and easily freed the hooks.

He enjoyed my ample beasts, bringing his face and cheeks between them. He cupped them together bringing them closer.

He kissed and sucked them, sending a warm sensation across my chest and increasing a yearning between my legs.

He stood me up held my waist and kissed my belly. He slipped my jeans over my hips showing more lace over more brunette curls.

I had to show him the back of my panties. Some of Victoria Secret's latest, black silk that came halfway up my ass and white ribbon criss-crossed and tied in a bow at the top.

"Oh baby," He groaned.

He liked them, and gently kissed my cheeks strongly grabbing my hips. I continued to stand nearly naked for him, letting him take full vantage of my soft skin and curves.

We moved to the bed and he took his grey polo shirt off leaving a white Calvin Klein tank that showed off the muscles on his arms and slipped off everything else. He was ready for me, just as I was ready for him. We started the kissing and caressing sequence again but this time laying down by the light of the TV.

The contrasting colors of our skin accentuated each of our features. My fine hands within his hands, strong and well worn from thousands of swings at the bat. His hand on the small of my back, my hands on the sides of his head, his head between my legs. I turned to have him spoon me and kiss my neck again. More goose bumps.

He found wetness between the soft folds of my thighs and he moved to taste me again. His lips worked back and forth, around my clit with elegant precision. I wondered if he realized how much pleasure he gave me. I relaxed and enjoyed the ride. My body responded to him effortlessly. Tension, talking, panting, screaming his name. I enjoyed the moment and subtle shock waves tingling in my mound.

It was his turn. He positioned me back against him and held my hips to his. He slammed himself inside me vigorously, then he slowed down to a gentle place. felt so good inside me. He went fast, then slow, around inside me. Hard and soft. I let him know how good it felt and asked him to cum. That was all he needed to launch over the edge. We continued lay nested with each other, him still firm inside me.

We slept for awhile, made another drink and smoked. We kissed, he caressed and suckled my breasts. He laid on his back and I was on top kissing him.

He motioned me to move my hips over his lips.

I felt awkward at first having to maintain the kneeling, spread position but I grabbed the headboard for support. His licks of my pussy made any concerns melt away.

I can't totally describe what happened. It was probably the best orgasm I'd experienced. I was loud. I couldn't help it. My body felt totally alive and I literally saw stars. Fireworks. I climbed down next to him as he kissed me and asked if I was alright. I wasn't sure. It was an amazing moment. I was glowing.

He was ready again as well. He took me this time with my one leg over his shoulder. He filled me completely and it was a perfect continuation from what had just happened. I focused on keeping my cunt tight around him, gripping just at the right time. It was fun to match our rhythms. I felt him cum inside me again, then kisses.

We chilled some more. The night was almost over but I needed one more release before we parted our ways.

"I know you need one more baby, you can always have one more. I want you to have as many as you want," he said to me. It was almost as if he had read my mind.