Fireworks

Story Info
He spends time with his G/F and her sister on July 4th.
1.8k words
4.32
116.2k
22
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Brian21
Brian21
5 Followers

It was Friday, July 2. I was on my way to visit my girlfriend Meg at her parent's house. They had invited me to their annual Fourth of July celebration. Meg is my college sweetheart, and we hadn't seen each other in nearly two months, so I was anxious to be with her again. That wasn't the only reason I wanted to be there, though. I was hoping that the weekend would finally be the right time for Meg and me to sleep together.

Meg's 18 (almost 19). She and I had met back in January during the spring semester at college. She was a brand new freshman, and we happened to run into each other one day during lunch. She was beautiful. When I saw her shoulder length blonde hair, blue eyes, perky C cups and tight little ass, I wanted to make her mine. We immediately hit it off, and soon were inseparable. We went and did everything together. Since I was 21, she relied on me to help her get drunk when we went out to bars and clubs. We always spent the weekend together, and even her friends and my friends got along well.

One night in late February, I snuck her back to my dorm. Within minutes, I had her top off, and was working on removing her bra. She stopped me there and said that not only did she want to wait, but that she was a virgin as well. I agreed to take things slow and wait until she was ready. I figured that another month of making out and feeling her up would be all that she could take. `It turned out that Meg had great will power, though. When she left school in May after finals had ended, we still hadn't had sex. Meg went home, which was over 200 miles away from campus, and I stayed to take some summer classes. I was afraid that another three months of having to get myself off was going to kill me. In mid June, I got a call from Meg, inviting me to her parent's house for the Fourth of July. I wanted to see Meg, but wanted to spend the weekend catching up with my buddies. What won me over was when Meg purred "Who knows, we might make some fireworks of our own," into the phone. I agreed to make the trip to her parent's house.

I pulled into the driveway; at the address that Meg's dad had given me. As soon as I did, a tall, grey-haired man came around from the back of the house.

"You must be Brian," he said as I got out of my car.

"Yes, sir." I offered my hand and he shook it as he smiled.

"I'm Meg's father, Tom O'Brien. It's great to finally meet you."

"Likewise, Sir."

"Listen, Meg and her mother went to the grocery store just before you pulled in. They'll be back soon. I'm going to go around back and finish mowing the lawn. You go inside and make yourself at home. The guest room is upstairs, second door on the right."

I thanked Mr. O'Brien, and went inside to put my bags up. On my way out of the guestroom, I almost ran into someone.

After quick apologies, I found myself staring at a beautiful girl. Her dirty blonde hair spilled over her shoulders. Her tight, white shirt revealed breasts that had to be D cups, and the way she filled out her skin-tight blue jeans was enough to make my cock jump.

"Oh, you must be Brian," she said. "I'm Meg's older sister, Jen."

"Uhhh, hi," I stammered. "Yeah, I'm Brian."

"Wow. Forgive me for saying this, but you're really cute, Brian. I mean, Meg said that you were my age, but I expected a boy to show up here. But you're a really handsome guy."

I was silently praying that Jen wouldn't notice that the bulge of my cock was growing inside of my pants.

"Thanks," I said. You're really sexy, yourself." As soon as I said it, I wanted to kick myself. Why in the hell would I call my girlfriend's sister sexy?

A wicked smile spread across Jen's face, and she placed her hands on my shoulders. She leaned in and purred in my ear. "Meg's not going to be back for a while. Why don't we do something to pass the time until then, cutie?"

Before I could say much of anything, Jen took me by the hand and led me down the hall to her room. She closed and locked the door behind her, then turned to me and gave me the sultriest, sexiest look I've ever seen and girl give me. She nearly tackled me, and we landed on her bed in a heap. She was on her knees, straddling my waist. Her perfect ass hovered just above my crotch as I reached up and ran my hands over her tight body. Jen is a tall girl (I'm 6'2, and she looked like she was nearly my height), and all I could think about was her long, sexy legs wrapped around my waist as I pound her cunt raw. Jen snapped me out of my daze when she bent down and kissed me. Our tongues darted around inside of each other's mouths as I found and squeezed her ass. She moaned a little, and then pulled away from the kiss. "God, Brian. I want you so fuckin' bad, baby. No one's ever made me this hot."

"You bad girl," I replied, "what will Meg think?"

"She won't think anything if we keep this a secret." With that, Jen pulled off her t-shirt to reveal two perfectly tanned, bra-clad tits. I squeezed them together gently, and ran my tongue up and down the cleavage. I kissed and licked at her breasts, then felt the bra fall away from them. I sucked one of Jen's perfectly erect pink nipples into my mouth. A sigh escaped from her, and she whispered "Oh yeah." Her breathing got heavier as she reached down to unbutton and unzip my pants. I stood up and did the job for her. I dropped my pants and slid out of my boxers.

My cock was already rock hard, and it bounced free mere inches from Jen's face. She narrowed her eyes, and pursed her lips in a cute, pouty way. "Fuck, baby, that's such a beautiful cock." She un buttoned and unzipped her shorts and shoved a hand down the front of her thong. She was rubbing herself as she stared at my member. Jen reminded me of a kid in an amusement park. She looked like she couldn't decide what to do with me first?

She finally got down on her knees between my legs and grabbed my throbbing cock.

"Mmmmmm," she said "I want to swallow that hot cock, baby." I could do was groan as she ran her warm, wet tongue up and down the underside of my shaft. She stroked slowly as she licked my cock all over, always stopping just before she got to the head. Then she sucked one, then my other ball into her mouth. I leaned my head back and moaned as she coated my cock with her saliva. Finally, she began to lick the swollen, purple head like a lollipop. She paid particular attention to my hole, lapping the small drop of pre-cum that had oozed out.

"You're so big, Brian. I hope I can deep throat all of that," she said with a coy grin. Then, she took my entire cock into her mouth, stopping just short of my pubes. I had only gotten three blow jobs before Jen, but she was definitely the best I had ever had. It was clear that she had practice. She stroked me as her head bobbed up and down on my cock. I could feel the head touching the back of her throat every time she swallowed me. I was in heaven. All I could do was moan Jen's name softly as she sucked me off.

Jen bobbed up and down on my cock faster and faster, stroking me faster as she did so. She moaned softly as she swallowed the entire length of my member. Damn, she was good at this! I knew that if she kept doing what she was doing, I wouldn't last long. I was rocking my hips back and forth, slowly fucking her face. I knew what I was doing was wrong, but after month of just getting myself off, I couldn't help it. Jen was a horny little minx, and I wouldn't pass up the opportunity to be with her for anything.

Jen looked up at me, and we locked eyes. I saw a smile spread across her lips as she held my cock between them, and she squeezed my balls gently. I could tell that she was having as much fun as I was. I felt like I couldn't hold out much longer. I slid my cock from Jen's mouth. She looked at me quizzically. "I want to cum all over your sexy tits," I explained.

"Ohhhh," she cooed, "you're naughty. I like that." Jen jumped up on her bed and lay on her back. She tried her best to squeeze her sexy D cups together as she used her other hand to help me to jerk myself off. I was horny as hell, and It didn't take very long at all to finish. My hot, wet sticky load sprayed right between her breasts, my cum sliding down her cleavage. She let go of me and used both hands to press her tits together as I unloaded the rest of my load on each of her nipples. Jen moaned and cooed as she started to rub my seed all over her tits.

She got up and wrapped her arms around my neck, but before she could kiss me something outside of her window caught her attention. A dark blue car was pulling into the driveway below.

"Oh, shit!" She said. "Meggie's back." Jen grabbed my hand and pulled me across the hall to the bathroom. She grabbed two washcloths from under the sink and ran them under the sink.

"Here," she said. "you're going to want to clean up before you see my sister."

"That's a good idea," I said as I wiped the saliva, cum, and lipstick from my cock. "Jen, you were amazing."

Jen gave me a sexy smile. She used her index finger to scoop a bit of my cum from her chest, then slid the finger in her mouth.

"If you hadn't been such a bad boy and blown your load on my tits, I would have been able to dispose of all of the evidence. Hopefully, we'll be able to have more fun later, sexy." With that, Jen kissed me on the cheek, and ran back to her room. I closed the backroom door behind her, and put my pants back on. This was shaping up to be one hell of a weekend.

Author's Note: More to come.

Brian21
Brian21
5 Followers