Fireworks of a Different Kind

Story Info
A New Year's Eve Party at A Dungeon with Masochistic Marks.
982 words
4.08
11.3k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was a night for seeing things. Not hallucinations or anything like that but images, like little stories appearing on the places I was concentrating on. Like on the wall beside me, as I knelt, waiting to find out what would hit next. I turned my head to the side and could see me in shadow, Kev's hand with implement would join sometimes and as I watched it was almost as if I wasn't experiencing the pain, I was simply watching a shadow play. I'm sure I took much more with the wooden, studded paddle and the spatula (a kinky Christmas gift) because I was watching our shadows.

And then by the St Andrews cross, a big 'X' in beautifully grained wood I saw a barn owl. He was sat in the wood, patterned in the whorl of a knot to the left of me, just above eye level. I love owls and was fascinated by this image and as weird as it might sound I found comfort in the protective gaze of my own adopted totem.

I saw many a strong image as I played the infamous game for the first time! There were things I dreaded seeing like 'Double' or 'Aces High' or 'groin' but it was a fun experience in the end. Each sub picks cards, a combination of numbers, body part and implement (with wild card-esque additions like double or half or nominate) and then gets said punishment administered by the domly dom of their choosing.

I was lucky enough to have the pleasure of 3 domly doms meting out what I deserved. Phoenix and Sensei gave me 12 strikes with a paddle on my hands...6 each on both palms...at the same time. It seemed like a good idea until I got hit. Yeowser! Hot hands. There was a (thankfully) small number of hits to the groin with the prison strap (or tawse, I can't remember) and then I got 28 with the stick. Now the nice lil' wood stick got broken. So, the ever generous Smarticus leant Kev his 'sticks' one wooden...one metal. Guess what Kev picked? Yep, the metal.

It ripped through me. It was hard and brutal and evil. I liked it. The wooden stick came in use later...across my thighs. 28 strikes left some amazing bruises. On the right leg he went slower and I had to ask for a break, on the left he hit quicker, which was better as I only had time to concentrate on counting but left more impressive marks!

It was later when I notice the crocodile. Also in the wood of the cross, to the left but more at eye level. It's only the back of the animal, and the waves of the water around as if it was surfacing. Maybe it's a distraction technique I use but I see these images everywhere.

I found great and somewhat childish delight in the marks made by a beautiful wooden, studded paddle on my right breast. It looks like Mickey Mouse! I got bruises on both tits and they stung and stung but I felt so strong and feminine, back concave, pressing out my chest and lifting my head to accept the strikes of my husband's desire.

The whipping wall is a blank or maybe my mind is that way when I stand before it. Kev used Smaug, our large, evil dragontail on my bottom and thighs and I danced and squealed and squeaked as Kev hit and hit and hit and hit. I was literally whipped into the New Year!

When Kev had thoroughly warmed me, Sensei gave me my promised whipping.

"X marks the spot?" I asked as he retrieved his weapons of choice.

"Yes, X marks the spot." He smirked. And I stood before the St Andrews cross. I told him about the owl. He knows I'm crazy so he took it well. I gripped the X in my hands and took a deep breath and then the onslaught began.

I've not felt the sting of the whip for some months and had been craving it. Yes, I love the dragontail and it has a similar sting but when I get my mind fixed on something, I have to get it. And the very mean and yet so very lovely Sensei agreed to give me what I wanted.

I was overlooked by my owl and I focused on him and the crocodile a few times as the whip turned to sting and the sting morphed to burn. Legs, thighs, up and down and on those particularly tender spots (I swear he uses them as targets! Evil sod) and I squealed and squeaked, oohed and ahhed, held my breath and blew it out in short pants. I trotted and danced and craved it to stop yet wanted it to never end.

I caught sight of my hubby watching through the open door and felt a shot of arousal through me. I like being watched all the more when it's the love of my life! I had a few stripes on my back but a lacklustre cracker meant the majority of the whip work was on my legs, butt and thighs. My left one by majority.

Sensei Called 'Time' and I heard and I knew but I didn't move.

"I'm done." He said again.

"I know," I managed to gasp, "I'm just..." I couldn't make words work anymore so I just gripped the cross and felt the heat. Revelled in it. Then took the direction to check my marks in the mirror.

Wow.

I was pocked and flecked with red spots and stripes to go with my earlier bruises and marks. I saw those marks and felt the strikes again as I viewed them.

It was only the morning after I saw the image in my marks- Fireworks. Very apt as I acquired them seeing in the New Year.