First

Story Info
A young man's first time.
1.7k words
4.01
27k
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

First

She was egging him on while they sat on the lawn, behind a dormitory at their college. "Just Do it. Don't be a chicken-shit. You know I want you to, so what is stopping you?" He couldn't come up with a good reason not to kiss her; not to physically show her how he had felt about her since they had met.

"I don't know," was the only reply he could spit out. She started to pester him more, physically. She grabbed handfuls of dead leaves and started shoving them into his t-shirt. Started shoving and poking him.

"Just do it," she said, again and again. They had been at this for almost an hour.

He wanted to give in, but was afraid of what that meant, for him, for her, for both of them. At the forefront of his mind was the fact that he was a virgin, and he knew she was experienced in that field. He felt that a kiss would change everything. "Come on, please? You don't have a good reason not to."

He considered the statement for a moment. Then took a plunge. He reached for her, put his hands on either side of her face and drew her in. His heart beat uncontrollably as their lips met, parted, and their passion ignited.

"See, that wasn't so hard was it?" she said, as they moved away from each other.

"No, it wasn't. It was great. I would like to do that again, but that made me hard, and I think I need to sit here a minute before we get going." They sat and talked, holding and rubbing each other's hands.

They stood and made their way back to her dorm room. Her roommate was not there, she rarely was. Once inside the door, she turned and locked it, before turning again to face him. She smiled at him sweetly. He approached her slowly. Reaching out and touching her face once again. "I am glad you convinced me to do that. I have wanted to for a while now," he said. She placed her hands on his hips and moved her mouth closer to him. Their lips met once more. With more passion and intent. Their tongues exploring each other's mouths.

They moved to the side of the loft that was in most of the dorms on this campus. He continued to kiss her, and she kissed him back. He felt his stiff cock pressing against his clothing, felt the instinct to use his erection. He moved his hands down to her breasts and felt the weight of them. He tenderly caressed and squeezed them in his hands, feeling his cock grow harder still.

He pulled away from her soft lips, watching her face as he continued caressing her breasts. The look of joy and sexual excitement aroused him. As he leaned in to kiss her again, he slid a hand down the front of her pants, placing the other on her back. He felt his fingers run through her pubic hair, and found her moist slit. He slowly started to rub a finger over her clit as they kissed. She started to moan through her kisses, and he pulled his lips from hers to look her in the eye.

She looked back at him, aroused and feeling his finger on her. She was breathing heavily; he could feel her legs starting to shake with what he could only imagine was an orgasm. She suddenly announced, "I can't keep standing if you are going to keep doing that."

He pulled his hand from her pants. "You want me to stop?" he asked, suddenly feeling like he may have done something wrong.

"No, just, let me kneel at least," she replied, and sank to her knees. He joined her, kneeling next to her. He reached his hand back to her pants, but had to unlace them to allow his hand access. He slid his hand back to her pussy and started rubbing her clit again. She moaned and looked him in the eye. Soon she was cumming again, and her body shook as the feeling coursed through her. He leaned in and kissed her as the orgasm subsided.

"Let's go up to the bed. I want you inside me," she whispered. As she stood, she pulled off her shirt and dropped her pants, leaving them where they lay. He drank in the sight. Her milky white skin juxtaposed by her black bra and panties. She grabbed his hands and kissed him, before turning to climb the ladder to the bed.

He watched her ass as she ascended the ladder and rolled onto the bed. He took off his shirt and dropped it on the floor; followed by his jeans. He kept his boxers on, embarrassed for someone to see him naked with an erection.

He climbed onto the bed next to her and laid down, turning his body toward her. She ran one hand down his shoulder to his forearm. Her hand drifted across his stomach and down toward his cock. "I don't want to do this if you are not ready," she said. His response was to kiss her.

"I do. I want you," he replied. He placed his hand on her covered pussy and caressed her, as she reached into his boxers and pulled his cock out. They laid next to each other on the twin mattress, caressing each other's sex. They continued to kiss while they used their hands to explore each other's bodies. After a few minutes he reached around her and unsnapped her bra, freeing her breasts. He grabbed one breast in his hand and caressed it. He drew his mouth to her nipple and sucked on it for a moment. She let out an audible moan.

"Please," she said, "will you let me have it?" She rolled onto her back and slipped her panties off, exposing her mound. He looked at her entire body, feeling a bit embarrassed again. He followed her lead and slipped his boxers off.

"How...where should I be?" he asked, blushing, and running a hand over her. She grabbed his shoulder and guided him over her, moving her legs around him. He placed his arms on either side of her, and looked down at her. "I don't have a condom," he said, blushing again.

"I have other birth control. Don't worry, be happy!" she said, with a silly grin. He kissed her, pushing his tongue into her mouth; feeling her body against his. She was warm and soft. Their mouths parted. "Are you ready?" she asked, a look of arousal on her face.

She reached a hand down and grabbed his cock, guiding his member to the entrance of her pussy. He could feel the heat of her sex on the foreskin of his cock. It made him want to feel the inside of her pussy. To finally know what is was like to be inside another person. "Slowly," she whispered to him, "you will remember this forever."

He pushed the head of his cock against her pussy, feeling the lips part and draw him in; peeling back his foreskin. Slowly, he pushed forward, his cock gliding past her lips and up into her. She moaned as he made his final push, burying his cock inside her. "Oh my god," he said, "that feels amazing." He pulled his cock out slowly, leaving only the tip inside her.

"Keep going," she said with a smile, "it gets even better." She ran her nails up and down his back, encouraging him to love her. He began moving his hips, sliding his cock in and out of her pussy. They moaned together, feeling each other's energy and desire. "Faster," she moaned, "please, can you go faster?" He began moving his hips more quickly. Still soaking in each and every moment.

He had done his share of masturbating while growing up, and could last for some time, but this was different. He could feel his orgasm growing closer. "I think I am going to cum," he moaned, "Oh god, it feels so good!"

She started to scratch his back with force. "Please, cum. I can cum with you," she said, "Look me in the eyes when you do." He had not realized that his eyes had been closed up to this point. Probably a result of his natural shyness. He opened them and looked at her, absorbing her sultry beauty. "Thank you," she said, and kissed him.

Only a stroke or two more at that moment, and he would cum. "Oh fuck," he moaned, "I am going to cum!" He kept his pace steady, feeling her pussy pulsate and squeeze around his cock.

Her nails dug deeper into his back as she moaned, "Now, please! I'm cumming!" She moved her hands to his face. As she came, she looked deep into his eyes.

"I am cumming too!" he announced. He felt his cum flow into her, filling in the space his cock did not take-up. His cock pulsated inside her.

He laid on top of her, cock still buried deep in her pussy; his head resting on her shoulder. "Thank you. I really liked that," he said, "I would like to do that again."

She giggled and pulled his head up to look into his eyes. "Thank you for letting me be your first," she said. "We will do that again! But, right now I need to get up for a minute." He rolled off of her and laid on his back. She climbed down the ladder, disappearing from his sight.

He rested his arms behind his head and looked at the ceiling; naked, his cock beginning to soften. She returned to his side moments later and laid on his arm, looking at him. "How did you know how to use your fingers like that if you have never done anything like this?" she inquired, placing a hand on his chest and running her fingers over him.

He chuckled, "I don't know, it just seemed like that was the way to do it. Was it okay?" He blushed once again, thinking he may have done something wrong.

It was her turn to chuckle. "Yes, it was amazing." she replied, and kissed him on the cheek.

They spent the rest of the afternoon, and most of the night laying in her bed, talking and touching each other. He never wanted the day to end.