First

Story Info
Beginnings come at all times.
6.7k words
4.36
9.6k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
arbenitre
arbenitre
132 Followers

Another stinging slap.

Burning skin in crisp Autumn air. The fan blowing cool over her bare bottom gives her shivers of delight.

"Crack." The sound and the heat strike the bare skin of her behind at the same time. Sear the nerves up her spine.

The room shimmers with need. Liquid splatters against her thighs and a stream of fluid gushes from her sex. Her legs press sinuously against each other, highlighting her curves and rounding her ass into inviting half globes.

His knee pushes her hips up as his arm swings down. "Smack."

She cries out this time. The fire dancing across her buttocks, the sound sending eruptions of need and moisture from her. The sensations taking her over.

His hand in the middle of her back keeping her from wrenching away, his knee at her pelvis holding her in place. And his palm burning her skin. Snapping. Slapping her ass. The sharp sounds and hot flashes as arousing as the feel. Her squirming and writhing making him harder. The feel of him against her naked flesh.

"Smack."

And another. "Crack."

Stinging and burning. A glow that flares from hip to hip and straight up to the top of her head. And out.

She feels a flood pouring from her sex. The feel of it puffy and openly waiting for whatever he desires. It aches for him. His fingers. His mouth. Any bit of him. Calls for them with twinges of need and want.

Still the spanking goes on and on. She has long since given up struggling. Exhausted, her hair lank against her cheek, her breath bunched; little puffs of sputtered air puffing out like a guttering candle.

Up against her body, where it lies wriggling against his knee, pushing up into her squirming lush need, his full hardness presses. Reminding her that somewhere at the end of her ache, he awaits.

He will take her there at the last peak like a ravaging animal. Growling and groaning. Thrusting his lance deep into her. He'll not be tamed or turned or bartered with. He'll take all that he wants. Demand it.

Another gushing from her soul. An outpouring of fluid and desire and hope. She feels his throbbing. Longs for it inside her. She wriggles on his knee. Her stomach rubbing his hard dick. She grinds into it, tries to stroke it with her body. She wants it inside her so badly.

The searing red skin feels taut. His hand striking her ass burns new with every crack poking through her psyche. A flood shoves out of her open sex with each new jolt of fire.

The spanking goes on and on. She can't believe her body keeps shivering at every pause. Her insides spasm at each sound. She thinks that surely, she would become desensitized at some point. Immune to it. Every slap on her ads, though, sends her writhing with more intensity than the last.

His groans when she squirms across his hardness. His gasps when she cries out. His sigh at her moans. The slap of his hand on her bare tender flesh. Drive her constantly on to new heights.

She thinks that surely by now, her body would have lapsed into exhausted glimmers. She can't believe it reacts so intensely even now. At the movement of air when his arm raises. At the push off his knee against her hips. The bunch of his thigh when he pushes his hand down toward her pooched out ass.

The burning skin sends a deeper searing through her clitoris. She could cum, she realizes. She could just lose it. Right now. If she thought he would allow it. If he would grunt in her ear. "Cum for me now."

He's made it clear she's to wait for him. He wants her to climax only when he says. If he told her to now, though, she'd collapse in a screaming bundle of nerve and flame. His word would drive her completely over the edge.

"Cum for me now," is all it takes. When he tells her, she melts. Before the sound has fallen softly to the floor, she dissolves into a million shivers. She nearly disintegrates thinking of his voice speaking the words into her ear.

"Crack."

Trying to escape the orgasm forcing its way to the top, she thinks of yesterday. The start. For this time. She squirms. Feels his hardness pushing up. Seeking her wet opening. She wants so badly to accommodate it. To take it inside.

He walked through her door yesterday just after nine in the morning. As he'd told her to do, she waited in the chair. Naked. Uncertain and abashed and wanting. The cloth seat absorbing a steady stream of liquid from between her legs.

The legs that involuntarily uncrossed the moment the doorknob turned. She'd been sitting there, crossing, twitching, tapping, jiggling and straightening her knees. As soon as he opened the door, though, her ankles spread apart as though answering his summons.

The lock clicked behind him with a wave of sensation. Nerves and fluid. Tingling that shoots off in every direction as he steps casually toward her, sets his case down, unbuckles his pants and pushes his quickly hardening penis between her lips.

She takes it greedily. Her fingers hungrily reaching for his balls and his clothing. One to pull closer and the other to push at the floor. Her tongue dances with a lavish rhythm. The hummings and gasps of contentment. Of finally getting to touch him. Hold him. Give herself over to him. Her body melts, running out through her heart into a pool for him.

He pushes deeper into her throat and she gobbles all of it. Hard and smooth, she tries to tell him how much she wants it, but it slides so easy and so far into her. "Just the way it shoves into my wet hole." She thinks to herself. More liquid gushes from her groin.

When he grabs a fistful of her hair, she all but cums. The shivers start at her center and splay up and down and pierce her in every direction. Her knees shake and she moans around the thick hard dick he keeps pushing at her.

He grabs her busy hands. Stops their flailing. One trying to press cum from his balls out through his rod into her thirsting, gulping throat, one trying to get his pants clear of the shoes stuck to the floor.

He captures the one on his scrotum first, wraps it with athletic tape, winding it around and around. Then yanks her throat down onto his throbbing tool and when her other hand jerks up, snares that one, taping it snugly to the other. Now she squirms. She can't help it. His cock pinning her in place, shoved in her throat and kept there with deft pressure from his hips makes her need flood her senses.

His hand in her hair yanks hard, shoving him deeper. "Make yourself cum." His voice is low and demanding.

She jumps to obey. Her hands fly to her lap with a jerk of her shoulders. Her fingers delving into her delicate folds to find her stiff nub even as his fist tightens in her hair. Her neck stretches as the pads of her digits send sparks of mercury through her body.

"Cum fast and hard. Or it'll be your only time." His tone as threatening as his words, she feels his cock pulsing in her throat. As she thinks of it billowing huge jets of hot spunk down into her stomach, she explodes. Virtually without warning. Her mind elsewhere, her body responding to its own needs. She tries to cry out in surprise, but her mouth is too full to let more than garbled noises out.

"Good." He says, and warmth spreads through her heart. "That's a good girl. That's exactly what I want."

She shouldn't feel so elated by his praise, she thinks. She should be stronger, more independent than that, but the feel of his approval lights a flame in her center and she takes his cock even deeper into her throat, swallowing around it, milking it. Wanting the burst of his jism to drown the beating of her heart.

As she feels his member jerking and throbbing, growing thicker and harder, he grabs her by the wrists, rips her throat off his twitching hard on and all but throws her over the edge of the couch two steps away. Her ass up in the air and thighs kicking together, he pushes the middle of her back down and tears her open in one huge jab of hard length.

She is so wet and swollen, she takes it all. His whole member right to the hilt. She feels it split her cervix and thump into the very end of her. A deep ache that sends her out over the edge into madness. His balls thud against her opening. She screams and jolts her body. Flailing wildly. Wanton and wet.

Her ass pushes at him. Eagerly. All on its own. She can no more even try to control her body than to stop her breath. He shoves deeper. Pummeling her into senselessness. The blossom opens far inside her heart. A flowering that bursts forth with a sound filling her ears like ocean waves. Or moaning. Or screams. Orgasm shakes her elbows and knees loose from her arms and legs.

His hands have her hips. Pushing up to spread her sex wide and pulling close to grind his balls into her dripping pussy lips. She feels them trying to grab and take everything in. Like she does his rod. The way her body so willingly takes anything he pushes at her.

She feels her bones wrack. A rag doll gripped in the teeth of his lust and tossed about in the rage of his need. Just where she wants to be. In the very heart of that storm. He jabs deeper and her body shivers through another wave of mind numbing orgasm.

She is lost somewhere in a monstrous sea when he yanks himself from her, takes hold of the wrap keeping her wrists joined and half drags her to the bedroom. She tries to walk as well as her legs can carry her, but they are as limp as her every muscle and he is insistent on keeping her moving.

At the side of the bed, he presses her to sit. Forces her head to his groin, though she hardly needs the invitation. His hard shaft glistens with her desires. Drops have formed under the mushroom head. She licks at it as it slides easily between her lips.

She is ravenous. Eager and unfulfilled. As ferocious as he, taking her bent over the couch like a beast in heat, she is his equal now, suckling at his hard pole. Taking it whole. The taste of herself soaked into the smooth skin intoxicates her. Awakens her to a world of dreams she never before imagined.

His hands are fully in motion. Pulling on her hair while the other tugs his shirt off. Reaching for her breasts as the other frees his legs from shoes, socks, pants and underwear. Her own hands, tied together by the wrists, grapple with each other for his balls and skin. One wants to stretch over his ass and pull him deeper down her throat, the other wants to stroke his thighs and delight in the bunching of his muscles. Or fondle his sac, squeezing and toying with the bundles it holds while the other hugs his calves into her torso.

He pulses in her throat like the beat of her own heart and her soul throbs an answering tempo. Her moans in time to the strokes exactly as though he still held her by the bottom and pierced her very being again and again.

Her back jammed to the bed, her legs splayed, she feels the outpouring of her essence pooling underneath her, saturating the carpet. He has her completely in his hands now. One wrapped around her chin, cupping her and trapping the jawbone as he drives past her tongue. The other smoothing her cheek, brushing her hair back, tenderly keeping her gasping.

More gushing as her thoughts split between the two hands. One gripping her firmly, forcing her to take what she aches for. The other softening her. Gentling her. Taming her.

The two extremes send her into convulsions. Goose pimples erupt over her entire body. Her legs want to grasp at him, but he moves his feet so they are locked wide open. Her hands grab at him, but the fingers fluttering over her face take hold of her wrists, his cock yanks from her mouth and her arms are trapped above her head on a swift movement. Complete with his hard length shoving right back in past her teeth and tongue as his palm keeps hold of and deliberately guides her face to his groin.

His groan pushes shockwaves out before it in the still air of her inner reaches. A balloon is set loose inside, blowing up to impossible proportions. She feels the pressure building and squirms in anticipation of an explosion like she's never felt before.

She can't believe she's about to cum without her genitals being touched. "Another first," she thinks to herself. Already she's had so many she's lost track. First time to have sex in a chair. First time over a couch. First time to make herself orgasm for someone else - or even with them in the room knowing she's doing it. First time to have sex on the first date. First time to be taken from behind. The list is already nearly endless and it just keeps growing. As the balloon bursts and her body shakes with release, he pinches her nipple for the first time and the sensation explodes beyond her wildest fantasy.

She cries out in an anguish she wants never to end. Her first time cumming with a cock in her mouth. As the thick pole muffles her screams, her other nipple is plucked, pinched and twisted until she is writhing. Seated against the mattress, legs out, nowhere to turn, her back arches in agony, need and electric desperation. Her buttocks lift and slam onto the thick carpet. His cock pistoning in and out of her mouth.

He grabs a furious fist of her hair and shakes her loose from his hard tool. "You know why I need you to suck my cock good." It's not really a question.

"Yes. Because you last longer fucking me if, if I do it good."

"Very good." His praise warms her smile. "The better you do it, the longer I last." She smiles even broader and reaches her head forward to take him back in.

"I want to fuck you for hours." She feels a gush of fluid from her groin and warm tingles running through her spine. "You like that, don't you?"

"Yes." She is starting to feel uncertain. He usually only talks to her like this when he is making her feel something he wants her to feel.

"You want to please me, don't you."

"Yes."

"That's what you're here for, isn't it?"

"Yes." She knows this to be true. She wants nothing more than to please him. Pleasing him gives her everything she needs and wants. Pleasing him gives her mind blowing orgasms and indescribable experiences. His pleasure is her utter devastation. Shattering her completely and letting herself scrape up whatever pieces she can manage and put back together. Already, her very heart is pouring out of her and she can no more stuff it back in than she can reach out and grab his cock with her mouth right now. She tries. Her mouth opening and closing like a fish needing water, she struggles forward towards him.

His fist holds her flat. A handful of hair keeping her from budging more than tearing a few strands will allow. "You're going to tell me what I want to hear from you before you get what I want from you." He growls.

"Yes." She pleads. "Anything."

Desperation is showing in her voice and she feels it deep inside her entire being. "I'll tell you anything you want to know."

"Yes." He says threateningly, "you will."

His hand gives her head a slight shake before grabbing her up and forcing her to her feet. She is off balance and unable to fully stand, but he spins her and shoves her roughly over the edge of the mattress. She gasps with surprise and even a little fear. At the same time, a rushing stream of liquid soaks her thighs and makes her squirm. She can't believe she is so wet and needy.

He slaps her ass and she screams in shock and ecstasy. Again. And again. She feels the heat and the delight running down her legs.

"Being willing to do anything is not the same as being completely mine." Another slap on her bare skin.

Her body is squirming and she is unable to help herself. The moisture and the simmering warmth combine to drive her wild.

"I will take what I need from you." His voice is harsh now and she feels the tone like another slap, but this one on her cheek.

"I will take what I want. All I ask of you is to give it to me."

A big "YES" flairs in her mind and she wants to speak it out, but the next slap brings forth a scream instead.

"I want you to give yourself. As best as you can. Your body already surrenders itself to me. I want your mind to do so as well. I won't have you holding back or withholding part of yourself from me."

Another slap makes her scream again. The surprise and the burning make her legs flail in complete abandon. "Yes. I will give you anything." Her voice is wanton in her ears. "Everything. Take me. All of it." She means it.

Suddenly she is split open. He has penetrated to the very heart of her in one ferocious stab. He is so hard and strong, she feels it all. It rips through her opening and tears into the inner muscles right through the little ring of her cervix. Forcing it to widen and surround his smooth flesh. She cries out.

His hands grab and bunch her buttocks as he jams his hard member in deeper and harder. He's like a warm smooth rock of delicious skin pounding into her. She loses track of how much, how hard, how many. The feeling takes her over and she is going to burst into climax beyond her imagination.

He yanks her head back by the hair as his cock rams even deeper. "Don't you fucking dare cum until I tell you."

She nearly does with the sound of his voice telling her this and it's only with the most violent struggle within herself that she stops the bubble from blowing up into a thousand shattering explosions.

"I will take your orgasm when I want it." His tone send waves of fury and spasms through her every nerve. She would cum from his words alone if he told her to. "I will tell you when you may cum and you will be punished if you do not keep to that."

"Yes." She manages. Her body wriggling like an eel out of water. She tries to hold onto thought or feeling, but it is like grabbing fistfuls of river water. Sensations, however, run rampant through her entire being. Her very soul shimmers with ache.

He pounds her mercilessly. She cannot focus on anything but the deep guttural thrusting and the all consuming thudding even further inside her body. Gasps and moans fly from her mixed with half screams, keening and even grunts as he strikes sensitive and incredibly delirious areas so far in her that she never knew such places existed.

Suddenly, it stops. He yanks her back, pushes her to the floor, back to the bed again and shoves his cock down her throat in one competent motion.

His groan sends waves of molten pleasure circling her intestines. She lives to please him. The hours that have already passed in his hands, being so completely taken. In such wanton destruction. With such force and ravaging fury. She can only abandon all pretense of wanting to do anything but be his.

He steps between her legs again and forces them wide open. She feels the damp underneath her from the last time she sat here and feels the flow of moisture crescendo. The pool is growing beneath her buttocks and will only get worse.

His hands reach down and take her tits into a fondling embrace. One after the other. Gripping as much as will fit, shifting until all of it has been massaged, then pinching the nipple until she wants to yell for more. He does this over and over until she wants him to either tear them off her in vicious need or give them his full attentions. Either one at this point will work for her. She can hardly concentrate on his cock the way he keeps toying with them.

She tears her head back and forth to try to make his cock feel her desperation and depravity. She swallows and shoves at his groin. Her hands, forgotten in her need, now suddenly realize they can reach his balls and they work to press cum from him. She wants him to shoot in her mouth. Imagines it pumping gallons down her throat until it fills her up and runs out the corners even as she sucks him hard again.

The searing heat from her bottom makes her realize she just had her first spanking and she wants more. She's never felt so known. Every pore. Every hair. Every delicate cell. Her first time lying over the edge of her bed being taken. The first time penetrated to such depths and the first time told to hold back from orgasm. She thinks wryly, the first time she could have cum from being fucked.

arbenitre
arbenitre
132 Followers
12