First Adventure

Story Info
Couple spices up sex life with one night stand.
2.6k words
4.23
101.3k
10
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Tallus
Tallus
11 Followers

I hear the front door opening and with it the excited voices. Two voices, yours and his. You have been successful in phase one of the evening's plan. Your voices drift to me from the living room where you ask him if he wants a drink.

"Sure," he says.

"Beer?"

"Fine."

A minute later I hear the hiss of the aluminum can you're opening and the assorted glass-on-the-counter noises. He is having the beer you offered while you are probably having wine, I suppose.

I can't make out your muted conversation. The two of you are almost certainly sitting on the couch, I think, talking and what else? Are you kissing him? Are you letting him feel your tits through your shirt? Do you rub his hard cock through his jeans? My imagination runs wild.

Finally, with a teasing slur you say, "Can you excuse me for a minute?"

"Sure," he says. He has been waiting to hear this and, no doubt, praying to hear this. He knows now that he's going to get to fuck you. You could just as well have asked him if he minded you driving nails through his scrotum. He knows he's close to having you naked underneath him and he would agree to anything at this point.

I can hear you in the bathroom, the lid hitting the porcelain, the toilet flushing. Then the bedroom door opens and I hear you approach the closet. I hope it's you.

You carefully enter the closet. In the dim light your green eyes seem to glow with an inner fire. I can smell fresh perfume over the cigarette smoke and alcohol of the restaurant he'd taken you to. I pull you close and you look up at me offering me your perfect lips, which taste of the sweet wine.

"I brought a man home."

"I know."

You take off your blouse and bra revealing your beautiful tits. Your dusky red nipples stand erect and inviting.

"Are you sure about this? I can still send him home."

"We came this far. Are you sure?"

"Not if it will make you angry."

"I'm okay so far."

Your skirt falls to the floor. I run a hand down a strong thigh to the top of the stocking held in place by the garter belt then inward to rub your pussy through the sheer panty. You gently push my hand away.

"I'm doing this for you."

"Not for me," I remind her, "not entirely, anyway."

"SHHHHH!" You laugh nervously. You pull on a short satin nightshirt. Your nipples tent the material and I nearly rip it off of you right then and there.

"Better get going."

"I love you."

"I love you, too."

You hug me and leave me in the closet, returning to your date in the living room. I hope I really am ready. I hope I will be okay with our little plan. There really is only one way to find out. Life is an adventure, I think, and this is our first adventure together.

I hear whispering and then the bedroom door opens with barely a sound and you come in giggling between what sounds to me like kissing sounds. I can't see you yet because the closet door I am behind opens out toward the bed.

You light the many candles that are the key to our adventure and the soft flickering light fills the bedroom. You lay down next to him on the bed. His hands roam your body as your tongues intertwine, massaging your breasts through the nightshirt, gently pushing your thighs apart to feel your smooth inner thighs, finally cupping your pussy in her large hand. He eases your panties down your legs and tosses them aside.

Your own hands, meanwhile, unbutton his shirt, explore his chest, his stomach. Your hand clenches around the bulge in his jeans.

My feelings are a jumble, flashes of anger and jealousy, calm detachment, sexual arousal, anxiousness over the possibility of being discovered. I am glued to the sight of the two of you on the bed. Unable to take my eyes off of you I am unconsciously rubbing my cock through my jeans imagining it is your hand.

His clothes come off quickly with your help. He pushes your head down, down toward his erect manhood. You coolly position yourself on the bed so that you are kneeling next to him with his cock in your fist so that you are facing the closet. You stare straight at me through the crack in the door as you take his big, hard dick in your mouth. He groans as he feels the back of your throat touch the head of his cock.

"Oh, yes, baby!" He closes his eyes and his left hand grabs your hair as you suck him. "That feels so good!"

It looks like it feels great. I imagine your lips are wrapped around my shaft and I rub myself harder watching you suck his cock, watch you take his length down your throat until his balls hit your chin, watch you lick his balls and work your tongue up and down his shaft.

Your head bobs over his dick, jacking him as you suck hard on his member, your cheeks puffed out by his size, your eyes on me in the closet. He is groaning and mumbling as you please him.

"Mmmmm, yes!" he says, "that's it." His hips lift in rhythm to push his cock deeper into your throat. "Suck it, baby."

He nudges the inside of your thigh and without hesitation you swing your perfect ass around and lift a leg to straddle his face. Your nightshirt comes off. God, I love those tits, I think. You lower your sopping wet cunt to his lips.

When his tongue slides up your slit, parting your swollen pussy lips, your head comes up and you gasp. You look over at me in my hiding place, your head thrown back and your mouth open in a silent "Oh!"

I hope neither of you hears my zipper come down as I take out my hard cock and wrap my fist around it. I don't think you can hear me because the noise level in the room has gone up. His load slurping sounds as he tongues your wet hole mixes with the wet, hungry sounds of you attacking his hard-on, fucking him with your mouth.

You begin rocking your hips, humping his tongue and lips as he sucks hard on your clit. Your head moves faster over his pole, your tongue swishing around the head of his dick. It goes on and on until he groans loudly and begins thrusts his hips.

"Oh, God!" he pants, "oh, yes! I'm gonna cum!"

You pull your mouth away and grab his cock, jacking it quickly once, twice, three times. His thick white jism sprays upward into the middle of your chest and across your breasts as he shoots his load in long stream. Globs of sticky white cum glistens on your tanned chest, dripping down your tits.

"Oh, fuck! Oh, yeah!" he hisses as you slowly jack him, "oh, babe that feels so good!"

You sit back and his cries of ecstasy are muffled by your snatch across his lips. He gets the message and his tongue is forced up inside your hot box as you rub his cum into your belly and breasts. Teasing me you scoop his jism from your tit and bring it to your lips. Inside the closet, I nearly shoot too, watching the satisfaction on your flushed face. I desperately want to add my own cum to that dripping down your body.

"Come on," I silently plead, "play with your nipples for me while he eats you."

He licks and sucks your pussy while his dick shrinks, its job done for the moment. You grind your pussy on his face as he eats you.

"Mmmmmm! Oh, that's so good! Oooowwww, yes!"

You suddenly roll off of him onto your back.

When he turns around on the bed you spread your legs wide and pull his head into your crotch. He attacks your slit with enthusiasm and in only seconds you are squirming on the bed.

"OOOWWWWWW!"

I've heard this sound before.

"UUUUHHHHHHNNNNN!!"

Your nipples are straining, your breath coming in short gasps your eyes squeezed shut. Even in the candle light I can see your skin is flushed. The whole room smells of sweat and pussy.

"AAAAAHHHHHH!!"

You arch your back and clamp your thighs around his head as the first orgasm rips through you. Your shout becomes a high whimper as he sucks your clit and you clench your fists. You seem to freeze in this position but having been with you I know your cunt walls are spasming wildly and pumping your juices down his face onto the twisted sheets beneath you.

Finally spent, you put your hand on his head, pushing him away to stop him. He sits up, wiping your juices from his face, smiling.

"Damn!"

You lay back on the bed, eyes closed, half-smile on your lips.

"Oh, baby, yes," you gasp, "mmmmm, that was nice." Then, a minute later, "would you get me some more wine?"

"Sure."

He's glad for the break. His sexual interest hit the floor after he sprayed your tits. His interest will revive, his dick will revive. He wants to fuck you. He wants to fuck you very badly Any fool can see that. But he will have to wait. He goes for the wine, you come to the closet.

I have tucked my cock back into my pants but it still strains against my zipper. You hold me close and rub my hard-on through my pants. The closet fills with your smell and I nearly shoot in my pants. Your nipples are rock hard and I want to throw you on the closet floor and fuck the shit out of you right then and there.

"Are you okay with this still?"

I cannot really express the emotions running through me. It would take forever it seems.

"Yeah." I force out the word out.

You slip a hand down the front of my pants.

"You're bigger than he is."

If he were 14 inches long and as big around as a coke can you would have said that. I realize this. But I would believe you just as much even though I'd just seen proof to the contrary right in front of me. Bless you for saying that.

I find it hard to comment at the moment. I feel the slit between your legs. You are dripping with saliva and your own juices. Even your inner thighs are running with your fluids.

"Wow!"

You kiss me. Then, his footsteps sound in the hall. You quickly retreat from the closet, leaving the incredible smell of your perfume, your skin and your pussy behind.

I try not to eavesdrop on the pillow talk. You stroke his flaccid cock as he yammers on and soon it grows in your hand until he's ready. He lays on his side, propped up by an elbow with his back to me. I know his right hand is between your legs but I can't see anything because he's in the way.

Then you push him onto his back and throw a leg over him and sit on his thighs facing him. You jack his cock very slowly bringing it to full erection. Then you reach for a condom. You roll the condom down over his hard-on and lay down next to him this time on the other side of the bed so he has to roll over to face you. In my mind I'm thanking you because you are now on his right side where I can see you. You bring his hand down to your wet cunt as you kiss him.

He fingers your hole and sucks on your nipples until he feels you are ready for him. Then he rolls you onto your back and positions himself between your wide-spread legs, lines up the head of his cock with your dripping snatch, and slowly feeds the tip into your pussy.

I can't see his cock enter you. I have to imagine it in my mind. The rounded head of his big cock slipping between your puffy, wet folds, the flash of pink from your hot inner cunt walls as his cock opens you up.

"Ohhhhhh," you breathe as he enters you, forcing your cunt open and filling you with his meat. My dick is in my fist again watching you.

He leans forward and lays on you as he pushes his cock deeper into you until his balls rub your skin.

"Oh my God!" Your head is thrown back.

"You're so tight! Damn!"

"Mmmm, fuck me!"

I cannot see the union but I can certainly picture it. As he slowly draws his cock out of you it is wet with your juices, the inner lips of your cunt locked around his shaft turning inside out, the pink walls glistening, the sparse hair matted, the outer lips puffy and dark. The tip of his cock appearing briefly before it slides back down into your depths followed by the veined shaft stretching you open and filling you with his manhood.

His balls slap your rump when he starts moving inside you wait to shoot thick ropes of cum across the velvety walls of your hot pussy.

"Fuck me hard! Please, please, fuck me! Fuck me!"

You grab his ass and he fucks you harder and faster, driving his cock deep into you and then pulling back, lifting your hips off the bed with each stroke.

"UNH! UNH! UNH! UNH!" He chants with each thrust.

"YES! YES! YES!" You answer.

He wedges your legs wide open and pushes your knees up pistoning his hips. Your head tosses from side to side as he rams it in and out of you.

"UNH, UNH, UNH!"

"OOOOHHHHH!" You wail, "fuck me like a whore!"

He fucks you for a long time with hard strokes. I can see your head moving from side to side like you are trying to speak but now only gibberish comes out.

"UNH! UNH! UNH! UNH! UNH!

Only moans escape you as he drills you on the bed.

Now he's up on his elbows to get more leverage and I can see your tits moving up and down your chest with each hard stroke, the nipples erect, your face flushed, your eyes closed, your mouth open. It's all I can do not to leap from the closet and stick my aching cock in that mouth and shoot right down your throat.

"UHN! UHN! UHN! UHN! UHN!"

"AAAAAHHHHHH!!!" Your orgasm almost lifts you both off the bed as you scream in ecstasy. "AAAAAAAHHHHHH!!"

"I'M, I'M, I'M," he arches his back driving his cock down into the deepest recess of your sopping cunt, "COMING!"

You grab his ass cheeks and pull him into you.

"OH MY GOD!" he cries, "OH, BABY!"

When he is done ejaculating he slumps forward on your chest and lays there like a dead man. You stare past his shoulder at me in the closet. I can't tell exactly what you're thinking. But I'm thinking I want to take his place between your legs.

It takes an hour for you to get rid of him. He wants to fuck some more but he settles for your phone number. When he's gone you return to the bedroom to find me sitting on the bed. You hug me. I hug you back. It has been an emotional experience for both of us on many levels.

My cock is still hard as diamond. It has been the whole time.

"Are you tired?" I ask.

"A little," you say with a shy smile, teasing me, "why?"

"Because your evening has only just begun."

Her smile broadens; she lays back on the bed and lets her thighs fall open.

"I love you," she says, "come here."

Tallus
Tallus
11 Followers