First Affair Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I started by tweaking his tit: his prick jumped. I kissed the tit: prick jumped again. I sucked his tit like a boy would do mine. Then I applied light touches to the still sheath-covered head. I followed that with spider-like ball teasing. I got closer and squeezed the ring over the bulbous head, milking the first bit of pre-cum. I used that to lubricate the foreskin and it receded. I went back to kissing Rex on the mouth, then nibbling on his ear.

I was doing all those things a guy usually tries, to get the girl hot enough to spread her legs. I realized the last part when Rex really did open his legs.

I had learned from Karl that when a person presses down with both hands spread on a man's lower belly, the dick grows to its full length. When I pressed down on the belly part right above the shaft, it simulated bottoming out inside a pussy.

Rex was ready. I wasn't, but it did not matter.

This one was for Rex. I rode him cowgirl style, sliding my hips and pussy up to where I could sense that ball at the top of his dick reach my opening. I slammed down on his dick, bottoming out and feeling our flesh come together as one. I went back up and slammed down again.

He did not last long. My pussy was flooded with his come. I could feel each mighty spurt, then feel it lubricate my cunt as I rose again.

I was sitting up straight with Beercan all the way up in me on what became my last stroke, the door opened. I turned my head to see what was going on: it was Karl.

He was stunned.

Over my shoulder, I told him, "This is what you wanted, what you have been talking about for over a year. This is it!"

Of course, Karl got two surprises. The first was that Rex and I had taken possession of the room without his knowledge. He had been snoozing, wandering, waiting for the call that came only after Rex ordered it. The bigger surprise was his wife fucking somebody senseless.

Rex had described me to Karl as nimble. Today I was. I dismounted in an instant and went up to Karl. I took his face in both hands and kissed him. My hands traced his neck, shoulders, arms and down to his hands. I took both hands and pulled him forward. I was naked as a jaybird, freshly fucked. I pressed my body against him and whispered in his ear that he must be exhausted.

I rubbed my belly against his and smeared some of our juices on his front.

I said, "Come on, let's get you undressed and cleaned up a bit."

I sat him down on his couch, took off his shoes and socks. We had not had our socks or hose off in thirty-six hours. I didn't care what Karl's feet smelled like, I rubbed them, massaged his legs and pulled off his pants. His dick stuck straight out from his boxer shorts. I kissed the head and told him to take a shower.

There is a time of revelry after love-making, lying together on a bed just holding hands, when you wish it could go on forever. Rex and I were like that when Karl emerged from his shower and shave. He wore a hotel-issued robe. He came over to my side of the bed and kissed me.

"Welcome to London."

12