First Anal Gangbang

Story Info
After many years, Jordan finally did an anal gb.
1.2k words
4.17
73k
40
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
slutluva
slutluva
236 Followers

If any of you have read previous stories, you will know that my wife Jordan is a cock hungry gangbang slut. Her addiction for cock has grown over the 8+ years of gangbangs, swingers parties, orgies and doggings.

As you can imagine, guys always ask her "do you take it up the arse?" and "do you do dp's?" Jordan does double penetrations but with two cocks up her cunt. This is really her favorite thing as it stretches her cunt.

Very recently we were out at a friends farm, north of the city. His name is John and once a month his ex-army friends would show Jordan a good time. Sometimes there's 5-6 of them, other times closer to 30.

There were about 15 guys and they all fucked Jordan stupid, 2 cocks in her cunt, one in her mouth as is standard when out of the blue Jordan said "I think I want to do anal now!" We don't know why then or what motivated her but she was keen.

When its just Jordan and I fucking we have done anal for probably going on three years. She prefers cock in cunt but sometimes I will either just slide my cock in or she will ask me to fuck her arse.

Now I don't know if it was because Jordan was very comfortable with this group of guys, was particularly horny or thought, "why not do an anal gangbang?"

Now Jordan has been fucking this group of army guys for close to three years. Maybe that was a coincidence, but it didn't matter. Guys were shoving their cocks in Jordan's mouth to get hard again, but most had already wanked themselves hard. Fortunately standard equipment at gangbangs is lube, so the tube was being passed around. All the guys had shining cocks, either from Jordan's juices or the lube. Probably a combination.

Anyway, I had just blown so I got the phone out, sat back and started taking pics and video. The guys all started off slowly thinking this was Jordan's first anal experience. That's caring.

After the first couple of loads, Jordan was getting into it, which the guys picked up on. The guys then started getting more furious with the anal pounding. Jordan then said she wants to sit on a cock and go double penetration. Straight away guys were on their phones telling everyone that "Jordan's finally doing DP anal."

The guy on the bottom basically just slid his cock in and let Jordan rock while everyone was pounding her arse. After a while the guy on the bottom was sick of having cum running over his balls so he got into rhythm and blew his load into Jordan's cunt.

At this point I was hard again so I wanted to fuck Jordan's arse. Now normally her arse is tight but after 6 guys, it loosened up nicely. Another guy wanted Jordan to ride him and fill her cunt so I pulled out and waited until everything was 'arranged'.

Just as I was sliding in another 3 new guys came in and pulled their cocks out waiting to spread Jordan's arse. One of them said to me "hope you don't mind but Ive told a few mates about your cum whore? They're on their way now." I replied "cool. Bring whoever you want".

At this point Jordan groaned out, shuddered and had an orgasm. She was loving this. All the guys smiled at each other and gave the 'thumbs up'. "I don't know why I put this off for so long babe." Jordan said. One of the guys replied "yeah me neither."

Someone said on me behalf "I don't think she was talking to you!" Just then I arched my back and blew my load into her dripping arse. There was so much cum and the guy underneath seemed to be enjoying it flowing over his balls. I was a git concerned but I though "Hey he is keeping Jordan's cunt filled and staying hard so what the hell." It turned out he was bi, which I didn't know as he was from the new group that came in. It became obvious when he offered to 'clean up' Jordan's arse and cunt after we blew.

Jordan loved it and she came again when he was licking her clean. Not something I would even consider doing!

Now Jordan was getting all holes filled and considering it was a gangbang, she didn't say her arse was hurting, in fact she liked the feeling of the larger cocks spreading her arse open. Jordan's cunt is very very stretched from all the attention. So much so that you can easily fist her, which she loves. One of the guys made the comment that "your arse will be stretched like your pussy." Now I'm not sure if at that moment it was coincidence, but Jordan squirted. It was already a messy lounge, but that took things to another level.

We have this thing where when Jordan fucks, she still wears a dress or skirt. Afterwards its hot to look at all the cum stains on the dress, or are we just weird? Dunno, but her skirt was almost completely soaked. They guys respect our 'thing' of Jordan's leaving her dress on, but it was soaked and I think they wanted it off.

When we were starting to slow down, another group of guys came in. It turns out there were still guys some waiting outside to fuck Jordan as the house was packed.

I went out for a break and asked the guys who they were and how they heard about the gangbang. One of them advised me that there was an ad in Craig's list. Even as I was standing outside I could see more cars coming up the driveway. Now we are 90 minutes from town so it not a 10 minute commute.

I went inside and Jordan was sitting up having a drink. Even then guys were sucking her tits or fingering her cunt. I asked him if she was ok and she said "yep and almost ready for round 2." With that 'cleanup boy' had his head between her legs. Jordan just laid back and loved his tongue action. He was slurping it up! Literally drinking cunt and arse cum. Yuck. Jordan said "hes coming to every gangbang!"

Another 'bottom guy' laid on his back, Jordan mounted him, bounced up and down then guys pushed her forward so they could shove there cocks into her arse. Jordan said "hey how about two cocks in my cunt for a while. I'm starting to get sore".

As the night went on, finally the group of guys fucked and left, however the sun was just starting to come up. A couple of time Jordan had fallen asleep while being fucked and her arse had a lovely red ring around it. We had a few bi guys there (I assumed) because her arse and cunt were being licked clean by more than one guy.

No one has any idea of the final tally, but for a few days Jordan had trouble walking and sitting but said she had "an awesome fucking time" and was keen to do an anal gangbang again once her ring had recovered. Plus we added a few more guys to the growing list.

Some of the 'newbies' even said they had heard of Jordan and what a whore she was, but thought it was just guys bragging. Jordan smiled and was very 'chuffed' that her reputation was getting out there. This could only mean more cocks were coming her way.

slutluva
slutluva
236 Followers