First & Last Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Zev95
Zev95
1,586 Followers

Kitty held still like she was paralyzed. Emma threw the covers off her, over Jean, and then worked the scissors down the spine of Kitty's nightgown. The woman was spooning Jean, holding the girl to her chest, and she wished she could plug Jean's ears as the scissors snipped, ungodly loud at this hour, this private place.

Finally they were done. Emma pulled Kitty's split gown open, over the side of her body, like the skin of an autopsy case. Kitty felt the air conditioning breeze down her naked back, between the cheeks of her ass, as firm as Emma's touch. She worked not to gasp.

"Goodness—how the moonlight does improve your looks. You've certainly filled out since our first encounter, haven't you Katherine? If only you had been as curvaceous then as you now are. We could've had a lot of fun..."

Emma's white opera glove, glowing starkly, moved into Kitty's line of sight. But it wasn't coming toward her. It touched Jean, through the bedsheets and Kitty's own sliced nightgown. On her soft cheek...

"But alas, the bloom of youth. So pure, so innocent..."

Down lower, to her bared throat, but Kitty's eyes outpaced it. Looking down to the tantalizing beginnings of a valley visible through her shirt's neckhole. Had the rise and fall of her chest sped with Emma's touch on her soft, tender skin?

"It's no wonder she'd become such a fundamental part of the 'Original 5's' sexuality."

As Emma's hand slid down Jean's chest, Kitty felt herself burning with anticipation. She was speechless, waiting for Jean to twist out of her, their grip. But there was no protest. Everyone was just letting it happen, maybe making it happen.

"They all wanted to fuck her, Katherine. Every one of your friends and mentors."

Emma could feel now, the soft breasts that would come to dominate Scott's life—that his first whiskers would itch at, that he would kiss as he lost his virginity, that he would imagine his children suckling at. It seemed to swell into Emma's hand, fresh growth being touched for the first time. Emma felt a little bump between two of her fingers—she pinched it with a connoisseur's delicacy. Jean moaned.

"Ms. Pryde..."

Emma straightened, stripping off her glove. If she touched Jean again, it'd be harder. Kitty just knew... "What a little whore. You two seem made for each other. If only society saw it that way."

"Please. Not her. Me."

"Really? What would you like me to do, Katherine?"

The first thought that entered her mind: "Kiss me?"

Emma's mouth was hard against hers, as rough as if she were diamond, her tongue stabbing into Kitty's. Kitty could barely respond—her own tongue was sucked into Emma's mouth, savored lovingly. Emma held her face close with her hands, forcing her into this position, and Kitty went limp like a ragdoll.

"Well, that was pleasant." Emma smiled wickedly, right against Kitty's throat. "No wonder Jean came so hard. But this is supposed to be a lesson, remember? We have to do things you didn't ask for, just as you did to Jean. Let's teach you what it's like to be powerless—to be completely in someone else's will. Try not to enjoy it too much. That would defeat the whole point."

She straightened again, now kneeling on the bed, and Kitty suddenly noticed something she hadn't before. Emma wasn't wearing panties. She was wearing the white straps of a black dildo. It was quite visible when Emma wrapped her hand around it, rubbed it lightly, pointed it at Kitty's face. Moved it against her cheek.

"Open," Emma ordered, and Kitty's lips parted automatically. Emma took her head in her hands and twisted it roughly to the side, almost to the breaking point, forcing Kitty's mouth in line with Emma's large dildo.

The head of the dildo crossed her lips, forcing her mouth wide open to accommodate the bulbous tip. Emma fucked her strap-on into Kitty's mouth, then withdrew it, smooth and wet. She fucked Kitty's mouth, taking as much pleasure from her power over Kitty as she would if it were a real dick. And Kitty held her mouth open and took the dildo passively, even as part of her wanted to grasp it with her lips—suck on it. Make Emma happy.

She ignored that small voice, instead thinking as hard as she could: Please don't wake Jean, please don't wake Jean, please don't wake Jean...

"What a good student!" Emma cheered, albeit in a quiet voice. She booped Kitty's nose with her finger, Shadowcat's lips still stretched wide around the dildo. "I think you've learned this lesson very well. Time to move on."

Pulling the wet dildo from Kitty's mouth and dragging it over her cheek, Emma laid down beside Kitty, on the other side of her from Jean. Her hands moved down to Kitty's ass, stroking, caressing, probing, exploring. Kitty resisted a moan; she wasn't sure what felt better, Emma's gloved hand or her bare one. Then she felt her sex open, Emma's fingers pressing upward from between her legs. She felt her pussy gripping those fingers, two of them—squeezing them, sucking them. Glove. The glove was definitely better.

"So wet already!" Emma marveled. "Was it just from sucking a cock, even a fake one, or is it the age-inappropriate relationship you've been pursuing?"

"Please keep your voice down," Kitty whimpered.

"I'm not really talking, foolish child. We're communicating telepathically. I know how important Jean's sleep is for her developing body. Whereas a grown woman like you—you can stay up all night. Can't you?"

Kitty closed her eyes. She knew what Emma wanted. "Please... fuck my pussy. Give it to me so hard. I know you'll make me come."

"Oh, I certainly will. But you aren't living up to your potential, dear Katherine. Not absorbing your lesson. This is about what you don't want. What I want. If I wanted to fuck that loose little pussy of yours, I could've seduced you with one little look, any time. You were beneath me—it's only because of our disciplinary issue that I'm lowering myself to intercourse with you. The sacrifices I make for my students..."

Kitty felt like moaning, excitement and pleasure, Emma's harsh words somehow sending intense feelings coursing through her. Being degraded this way—it reminded her of her first time with the older Jean. How in control she'd been, how she'd commanded Kitty's pleasure. Giving Kitty no choice but to enjoy herself, beyond the bounds of any neurosis or guilt. And she hadn't been able to replicate that intensity with any boyfriend or girlfriend since. She'd been willing to part with it—it was worth a healthy relationship, something that was the polar opposite of Emma Grace Frost, but once offered to her, she couldn't resist it. She wanted to be used by Emma. She wanted Emma to make her come.

And for all her teasing, Emma gave her what she wanted. She moved her hand to Kitty's ass and plunged her middle finger straight into Kitty's hole.

Kitty's mouth fell open, her face a mask of shock, a gurgle of astonishment welling in her throat but staying there as she forced herself silent and still. She just barely had time to do so before a second finger split her ass, lubricated from Kitty's own pussy. Tears filled Kitty's eyes, and she didn't know if they were from pain or pleasure. Unconsciously, she held Jean tighter, the girl's breath stirring against Kitty's chest in calm counterpoint to the hot finger-fucking between her asscheeks.

"My, Katherine, your ass is taking my fingers very well. I don't think this is your first time, is it?"

Kitty didn't answer. Emma pushed both fingers in up to the knuckle, then twisted them around, the sudden intrusion filling Kitty with pain. She felt herself on the brink of an extraordinary orgasm, finding it hard to curb the moans deep in her chest. She stifled a sob as Emma curled her fingers. It hurt just right.

"Answer," Emma hissed in her ear.

"No, I—Pete Wisdom, he used to—his fingers—" Kitty looked back. She was Emma's other hand on her strap-on, rubbing a gleaming substance into its black heft.

"Kitty..." Jean muttered in her sleep, her eyes twitching in their shut sockets. Kitty frantically petted her hair, cooing soothing noises into her ear, trying to keep her asleep as Emma spread lube along the slopes leading into Kitty's crevice. At the very bottom, she massaged the oil into Kitty's perineum, sending tingling lightning over into her sex, then pushed her wet digit into Kitty's ass, the lubricant cool and soothing.

Kitty gave in, moaning as she held Jean tight, the girl snoring between her breasts.

Then she felt Emma's breasts press into her back, the nipples hard and very easily felt through Emma's thin corset.

"So you've never had a cock up your ass?"

"No," Kitty said, somehow managing to blush. "Never." She felt Emma's wet dildo against her thighs.

"Oh, dearie, if only you had dated Scott Summers. He loves sodomizing me." Emma reached around, her hand slipping between Kitty and Jean, the redhead muttering as the back of Emma's glove brushed her thigh. Emma's deft fingers quickly found Kitty's clit, ready and waiting. "Once he's finally earned his way back into my good graces, I think I'll allow him to do so once more. I'll be exceptionally tight after our long separation." Emma rubbed Kitty's clitoris back and forth, claiming it, latching on with her thumb and forefinger and studying it between her fingers. Kitty felt the orgasm she'd almost had from Emma fingering her ass. It'd drifted away, but now Emma was shoving it back into her. "You know, I wonder if I was his first or if he's penetrated that lovely young woman in your arms from behind. Do you think she would let him? She certainly doesn't seem shy, now does she?"

"I love you, Jean," Kitty mumbled in her sleep.

Emma was suddenly rolling them on top of Jean, pulling Kitty onto her hands and knees over the redhead, mounting Kitty doggy-style. She aimed the head of her strap-on into Kitty's anus and pushed forward, Kitty staring down into her young lover's face as Jean shivered in her sudden absence.

"Wait," Kitty gasped, feeling her ass being forced open, the head alone bigger than two of Emma's fingers had been. "It's too big, it's—it won't fit!"

"For your sake, let's hope you're wrong there. Shush, now. Don't wake the baby." And Emma sent the dildo flying into Kitty with one firm thrust.

Kitty couldn't help it. She moaned, a sound dredged from the very bottom of her body, and she felt Emma's grin at her back, the White Queen getting off on taking her anal virginity. She tried to overcome her body's instinctive resistance to the cock boring into it, her ass screaming in distress, a sensation of burning, itching. But Emma thrust patiently, and the tight muscle slowly yielded. At first pressing inward, then opening—then stretching.

More than the dildo, Kitty felt a scream jammed into her body. Pain and pleasure coiled together, two never-ending ropes that kept binding themselves in each other, the knot growing and growing, expanding until the intensity felt like it would explode right out of Kitty's skin, no longer a person, just pure—ecstasy. A birth heralded by a scream, but she could've ever voice it. She couldn't let herself come. She couldn't let herself make a sound.

Kitty's mouth gaped open, even emptier without sound coming out of it. The friction hurt, the stretching hurt, the pressure hurt, but everything else felt so goddamn good. She whimpered when her anus was finally forced over the blunt head of Emma's dildo, closing on the groove behind the artificial glans. It felt electric.

Emma kept up the steady pressure, her relentless slow-motion charge. Her hands were feeling up Kitty's smooth ass, alternately holding it open and pushing it closed on the dildo lodged in her most intimate area. When she took a lover, it was always someone with a body she could enjoy in all its aspects—but there was nothing quite like ravaging someone's asshole.

She loved the sight of the inky black dildo steadily disappearing between the pale moons of Kitty's ass, expanding the little bud of her anus like a balloon. She powered in, until Kitty could feel the fine hair of her shorn cunt on her ass. Then, with a wiggle, Emma gained a last fraction of an inch inside Kitty.

"Feels like it's all the way in my stomach," Kitty whined hoarsely. "Feels like it's gonna come out my mouth. How far is it? Please, Emma, how far?"

"All the way in," Emma told her. "If I'd known you could take it up the ass so easily, I would've brought a bigger dildo." She began to draw back, the friction sounding inside Kitty like a whetstone being drawn over a knife. Oh God, oh Christ—

Underneath her, Jean slept the sleep of the innocent. Until a drop of drool from Kitty's open mouth hit her cheek. She blinked a few times, even staring up at Kitty for a heart-stopping moment, before rolling over and going back to sleep.

Then Emma rammed the dildo back inside Kitty, the searing friction roaring through her, ecstasy and agony vying to see which she voiced first. Kitty clamped her teeth together, only letting out the barest whimper in response to the perverted act. Christ, how could it feel so good for Emma to hurt her this bad?

Emma's cruel fingers sank into Kitty's waist, finding surprisingly little soft flesh and a goodly amount of muscle. And here Emma thought she'd been joking about Kitty exercising off her Thanksgiving weight. She steadied and guided Kitty as she fucked into her anus, not really caring whether Katherine enjoyed it or not, but taking smug satisfaction in the fact that she was. Of course. How could she not?

Kitty's eyes rolled back in her head. The feeling of Emma penetrating her ass went on and on and on. She felt wetness on her thighs that wasn't sweat, her sex trying to climax on empty space. Hating herself, Kitty braced one arm on the headboard, and brought the other down between her legs. She barely had to touch herself before it started—the explosion.

She twisted around the intrusion from behind, every muscle in her body spurring her toward orgasm. She opened her mouth to scream and Emma clamped her hand over it, holding in Kitty's wail as she rode her, heaving her cock into Kitty's slick tunnel over (harder) and over (faster) and over (deeper) again.

"My goodness, you little vixen!" Emma was richly amused. "You're actually getting off on me violating your bottom. I had no idea you were such a slut! Oh, wait, I absolutely did." She forced the dildo all the way in, rubbing her crotch against Kitty's ass in counterpoint to Kitty's fingers desperately stroking her clit.

"Don't stop," Kitty murmured into Emma's hand, "please don't stop, please don't—"

She threw both hands to the headboard, barely holding herself up as her cunt clenched and throbbed, trying to squeeze something out, then firing off wetly—a sudden ejaculation shaking out of Kitty's body, splashing down on the sheets that covered Jean Gray's sleeping form. She couldn't even think of shielding her thoughts, and Emma dined on them like fine chocolate.

FUCK OH YES, THAT'S YES THAT'S JUST RIGHT DO THAT HARDER OH FUCK THAT'S JUST THE WAY I LIKE IT THAT'S PERFECT FUCK DO IT RIGHT OH SHIT YOU'RE GOING TO GET ME TO COME DON'T STOP WHATEVER YOU DO DON'T STOP FUCK FUCK FUCK I'M GONNA I'M COMING I'M GONNA I'M GONNA YOU FUCKING BITCH YOU MADE ME COME OH SHIT!

Kitty would've fallen on top of Jean if Emma hadn't held her up. She choked out words like a sob. "Get it out of me, it's too much—"

"Not yet," Emma said, her hands locked around Kitty's waist, holding her still as she rode into her ass.

"Please, I'm done, I can't—"

Emma grabbed Kitty's breasts tight and speared into her once more. Kitty's complete surrender, her begging, her loving submission, the feel of having a prick in her ass—it combined into a cocktail that finally succeeded in getting Emma off. She hummed her pleasure into Kitty's body, kissing her fondly on the ear before letting Kitty up to remove the dildo from her.

"You make such a good bitch," she moaned, the highest praise she could give Katherine Pryde.

Kitty's nightgown was already ruined, so Emma wiped the dildo off on her bedspread as Kitty fell face-up and spread-eagled beside Jean, her cunt wet, her ass gaping. Exhausted and spent and used and unable to resent it.

"That's alright, I don't expect a thank you," Emma said. "But my dildo is still a little messy. I think you might have gotten some of your juices on it when you were squirting all over the bed. Would you like to give it a little spit-shine?"

Panting, Kitty could do no more than raise her middle finger.

"That's alright," Emma replied sunnily. "I have more than one bitch in this room."

***

Jean had quite an unusual dream. It felt very real; she dreamed she had a cock in her mouth, and she was sliding her tongue over it, pulling her lips adoringly across its head, drooling on it even. The cock worked its way to the back of her mouth, the tip almost lodging in her gullet as she kept sucking with vigor, almost gagging. Then the cock was pulling back, Jean purring with satisfaction as she expected it to ram back into her mouth, but instead it kept going, drawing out from between her lips, and Jean whimpered after it, sucking at the air, as her dream ended and she was once more thinking about Kitty Pryde, holding her, comforting her, so warm and sweet and pure.

The one thing about this time that hadn't been corrupted.

Zev95
Zev95
1,586 Followers
12