First and Second and More Loves Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Okay, I'll text it to you when I get home. Thanks for coming to see me. I really miss you guys already."

"No problem Sweetie. Whenever you need me, just call." Andy put an arm around Kim and pulled her close, so she leaned her head on his shoulder. "Umm, Sue and I were talking today. She's really bummed, too. I was planning on moving out this year. You know, get an apartment with some room-mates. Well, Terrence and I aren't really cool right now, but I still wanna move out. I've got my job, after school, and Sue has hers. We can swing the rent between us, but it's gonna be tight. Would you want to join us? Does your job give you enough money to help? I mean, we'd like, want you anyways but if you can chip in, that would be cool."

"I'd like that. No, I'd love that. But I don't know if I can leave Mom like this. Let me think about it. Speaking of which, I'd better get home now." Kim hopped down off the table and turned to face her boyfriend. "Kiss me before we go."

Andy took her in his arms, and gave her a warm hug. He let his hands wander down to her ass, and he felt himself starting to get hard. He pulled back and looked into her eyes, then their lips moved together. They kissed, their tongues probing teach others' mouths, fighting a duel to see who could be more provocative.

She leaned into him and felt his hardness. She quickly looked around, then dropped to her knees and undid his jeans. She pulled his cock out and started sucking frantically.

He looked around for intruders as he caressed her head with his hands, stroking her hair as she sucked on him. He couldn't believe how much he felt for her, and ached not to be able to take her home. He was getting closer now. His breathe coming in gulps. He moaned her name. "Oh, Kim, honey. That feels sooo good. I love the way you suck my cock." He held her head with his hands and began to fuck her mouth. "Oh, I'm getting closer baby. Do you want me to cum in your mouth, or on your face? Ohhh, aaahh, here it comes! Oh, I'm cumming!" She kept her mouth on the tip of his cock, her hand stroking rapidly. "Aaaarrrgh, Oh, yeah, baby, taste it" He looked down as she swallowed his cum, her throat working. She thought she had it all and pulled her head back, still stroking slowly, when one last spurt shot out and hit her on the side of her face and her hair. She burst out laughing and stood up and he licked her face clean. She put his clothes back in order and patted his dick and said, "Until next time."

They slowly drove back to Kim's and she got a little anxious when Andy dropped her off because Marin was sitting outside, apparently waiting for her. Andy waved at her from the car, but didn't get out.

"Hi Mom, everything okay?" Kim asked as she walked up the front steps.

Marin gave her a wan smile, "Yeah babe. Except for my life falling apart. I couldn't sleep and I saw your note, so I figured I'd wait out here for you. It's a nice night."

"It is. I couldn't sleep either so Andy took me for a coffee."

Marin smiled again and brushed Kim's hair back from her face, bringing her hand back with a glob of cum on it. "Looks like he took you for more than a coffee."

"Ahhh!" Kim screeched. "I didn't know that was there. Sorry Mom." Kim was blushing fiercely. With her 'other family' it was nothing, but with her own family, it was still something not talked about.

"That's okay. I can't expect you to be innocent at 18. I've done the same thing once or twice."

Kim was shocked to hear her mother admit this. It really wasn't like her. "Actually, Mom. I was innocent in almost every way until about three weeks ago."

Marin leaned in and put her hand on Kim's thigh and looked at her closely, "Andy?"

"Yeah. He's so sweet."

"He didn't push you, did he baby? You call the shots, you know. And Susie. How's she feel about this."

Kim hesitated. Should she reveal the truth now, or wait and make it harder. Looking down, she said to her Mom, "No, Andy was fine. I actually started it." She looked up again, into her mother's eyes, "And, Mom. Ummm, Susie too."

Marin looked at her sharply. With ice in her voice she asked, "And just what do you mean, 'Susie too'?"

Without looking up Kim mumbled, "I had sex with Susie too. It just kinda happened. When we realized how close we've always been and how much we love each other. I don't care Mom. Nobody has cared for me all these years as much as she has. We're gonna get an apartment together."

"And what about Andrew? Does he know? Are you cheating already? You must get that from your father."

"Andy knows Mom." Kim was getting bolder now. "And I am not cheating. Me and Susie are moving in with him. And that's not fair about Dad. I'm not Dad, and we don't even know that he's cheating."

Marin sighed deeply then looked away. "I'm sorry dear. I shouldn't have said that, I'm upset. I know it's popular today. With girls. All over the TV and internet. But baby, sex with women? Kim, that's wrong. As far as your Dad goes, I know he had a couple of affairs years ago. I never knew with who, but I found clues that he did."

"Oh. Mom. I'm so sorry. Do you think he's having an affair now?"

"I don't know. Probably. I know I'm not very attractive anymore."

"Oh stop it." Kim protested. "You are so. Mom, when did Dad have those affairs?"

"Oh, when you and Tim where young."

"So, 15 years ago when you were fucking gorgeous. I've seen the pictures mom. You were beautiful. So he had an affair. Affairs. So it's not the weight."

Kim sighed and looked at the stars thoughtfully.

"You're still pretty, mom. Just a little heavy. He should have talked to you. I don't think it's about how attractive you may or may not be. I think it's something else."

"I don't know. I don't know anything anymore. I just can't think straight."

"Mom, as for Susie and me. We've loved each other for a long time. Forgive me, but we're more open with each other than you and Dad ever were, I think. I was jealous before, that she might not want to be my friend, and that she could have all that fun with guys and but I couldn't."

"You're not going to turn into some kind of tramp now, are you?"

"No Mom." Kim was exasperated but she tried not to show it. "I told you. I have two people that love me and that I love. I'm not interested in anyone else. I know it's gonna be difficult, but we'll make it."

"What about Susie? She'll want a man of her own now."

"She has one. We're gonna share."

"Who? Who's she seeing? Wait, you're going to share? Well, what about Andy?"

Kim just looked at her, waiting for it to sink in. Her mother looked back confused, her mind working. Suddenly she got it. "Oh, Kimmie! That's sick!" She stood up and brushed her hands against her robe as if she was wiping off something unpleasant. "It's dirty and disgusting and, and, and.... Oh, that's wrong! I can accept the other with you and Susie, but not this."

"Mom! It's the same thing! Susie and Andy are closer than I've ever been to Tim. They're best friends. They've seen each other at their worst and helped each other through it. Love is love, Mom. How adults choose to express it is no one else's concern."

"I see," Marin screeched. "So you're going traipsing off into a perverted, disgusting relationship to leave me here alone."

Kim made up her mind. "Mom, I'm not going anywhere, until you're ready for me to leave." She got up and faced her Mom. "I love you Mom and what Dad has done is despicable. Until you're ready, I won't leave. I will not abandon you. Now let's get to bed. You have to work tomorrow, and I have to look for a better job."

They went to bed, but only after Kim made sure Marin took something to help her sleep.

When Kim woke up in the morning, she was alone in the house. Her brother and mother had gone to work, so she laid there enjoying the luxury of her own bed. She was thinking of all that had happened in the last three weeks. She had gone from a bitter, lonely, angst ridden teen, to a confident capable young woman. Her hands wandered over herself as she contemplated her future. Building a life with a boyfriend was not where she thought she would be anytime soon, let alone including a girlfriend. She felt herself getting aroused as she thought of Sue. Her friend of so many years, she had turned into a very capable lover.

Kim's fingers started stroking her lower lips, drawing the liquid pleasure from her center and spreading it around. She kicked her sheets off then lifted her legs together and slipped her panties off. Her thoughts lingered on Susie's face as she spread her knees with her feet still together and watched her fingers touching her own moist flesh. Susie's beautiful face, smiling, sleeping, laughing, worried, aroused, contorted in orgasm. She pictured her friend in all the positions they'd shared these past weeks, and Kim's arousal grew. Remembering her lover with her own brother brought a sharp gasp to her lips. Kim's fingers parted her labia and plunged into her juicy pussy, her mind locked on both her lovers now. Picturing Andy's steely cock, gliding in and out of his sister's pussy. Coated in her frothy juices, the looks of love on their faces as they stared deep into each other's eyes. Watching them cum, almost together, had been so hot and it spurred her own orgasm now. Gasping and shrieking, her orgasm overtook her and she cried out their names. Hips thrusting, fingers plunging in and out, her face contorted in ecstasy, she didn't see her brother slowly pull her door shut. She lay back and sighed deeply, curled up on the bed. Her fingers left buried in her pussy, she slept.

Tim went back to his room, horny as hell and a little confused. He'd never seen his sister in that light before. He knew she was female, of course, but that was about the extent of his interest. To be honest he'd never had much interest in girls. He'd had a few girlfriends, and even managed to lose his virginity. But he'd had no interest in the things that girls wanted to do, so he stayed single. He'd been interested in motor sports. Dirt bikes, go carts, even ultra light planes. His friends had eventually drifted off into their own lives, invariably involving women, and now he found himself single and lonely. Work helped distract him and the women there helped pique his interest in the fairer sex. Seeing his sister today was like looking at a new woman in the house for the first time. She was fucking gorgeous, and watching her touch herself made him hard instantly. He rushed into his room and pulled his cock out. Already leaking precum, he didn't have to imagine Angelina, or Jennifer, or Lindsey from work. With the vision of his sister's fingers in her juicy pussy filling his mind he quickly stroked himself off, his cum shooting across his bed.

!@#$%^&&*()_+_))(*&^%$#@!~!@#$%

After a minute when his hormones levelled off he stood there thinking, "Fuck I'm sick. That's my sister." He shook his head trying to clear her image and eventually he went into the bathroom and washed his hands.

When Tim closed the bathroom door it woke Kim up. At first she wasn't sure of what she heard. She looked to her door, still slightly open and waited to hear more, then she heard the toilet flush. "Fuck, someone's home." She said to out loud. She pulled the blanket over herself and waited to see who might appear. She saw the light in the hall dim from someone's presence and called out. "Who's there?"

"It's just me sis." Tim came to the door.

"When did you get home?"

"Just now. IT's having a problem at work, so I came home to work today. What are you up to today?"

Kim was a little freaked out. It almost seemed as if her brother could barely meet her eyes. He seemed to be almost trying to look through the blanket.

"Umm, Andy's going to try to figure out where Dad is."

"Oh, yeah, congrats on the boyfriend. Is he nice? I haven't seen him in years"

"Oh, he's great." Kim was grateful the conversation was distracting Tim. He was able to meet her eyes now.

"That's good, you deserve a good guy. How's he gonna find Dad?"

"He's got a cousin that's a P.I.. He's gonna see what he can dig up. Do you know Dad's license plate number?"

"Yeah, it's umm, let me think. Ummm, ACBC 420."

"K, I'll text it to Andy."

She reached into her nightstand for her cell. Tim got a view of her gorgeous back, from her neck all the way down to the top of her ass. He tried to look away quickly, but he knew she caught him when she turned around. He sat on the edge of the bed while she texted Andy, then they spoke about her vacation some more. He talked about his job and how he was unsure how to proceed yet with his education. They were both enjoying themselves and didn't want their interlude to end, so Tim asked if she wanted to go for breakfast.

"I've been up so long it's almost time for my coffee break anyways. We could get the country breakfast over at the '60's diner on King Street."

"Sure. Give me a few minutes to throw something on."

"Okay, I'll meet you outside."

Tim and Kim drove down to the diner and shared the deluxe breakfast. They spent another hour talking about their parents when Kim got a text back from Andy. Apparently his cousin had some information already. Andy would collect it, then he and Sue would be over to see her after lunch. After talking for a while Tim suggested Kim apply for clerical work at his employer. They were always looking for people to do menial office work. They drove there and Kim went in and got a job application, then they went home to fill it out and do her resume.

After talking some more and helping Kim with her resume, application, and covering letter, Tim decided to get some work done. "Well, I suppose I should do some work. I'll go in the office so you can do whatever, out here."

"Okay, I think I'll go for a quick workout before Andy and Sue come over." Kim stood up. "This was really nice spending time with you today Tim. We've never talked like this." She gave Tim a hug, suddenly aware of what a strapping young man he was.

"I know. I haven't been very brotherly. I want to try harder."

"And where you trying harder this morning, looking at my butt?

"I uh, I mean, umm, shit."

"That's okay, big brother. I understand."

"See you later." She sashayed out the door to get changed, leaving him with his mouth hanging open.

Tim shook his head clear, then went to work and Kim went downstairs to their home gym to do some exercises. It had been a couple of weeks since her last real workout, so she went a little easy. She finished off with some time on the treadmill while watching MuchMusic. Andy texted her just as she was getting into the shower, so she told them to come right over.

She was waiting in the living room when the doorbell rang. She'd thrown on just a pair of shorts and a tank top, so when Andy came in he gave her a big kiss and he let his hands roam and felt a lot of skin. She turned to Susie and kissed her too.

"Oh, baby. It feels like a week already since I've seen you. You feel delicious." They gave each other a big hug, and Susie's hands reached deeply into Kim's shorts cupping her ass when they heard a throat clearing behind them. Kim was mortified at first and jerked back but she quickly decided, 'Fuck it.'

"Hey, Tim. You remember Susie, and her brother Andy."

"Uhh, yeah. Hi Sue. It's been a while, Andy. How you been?"

"Hi Tim." Susie walked over and gave him a hug. "Sorry to hear about your Dad."

Andy followed her and shook Tim's hand. "Good to see ya, bro."

"So," Tim started. "you've got some info about our Dad?"

"Wait. I think I need a drink before I hear this. Anybody want anything?" Kim asked.

Sue and Andy declined, but Tim asked for a beer. Kim led them all into the rec room and they sat while she got the drinks.

When she got back she sat beside Tim. "Okay, what do you have?"

Andy looked at Sue, then looked back at Kim. "According to Brent, your Dad is staying at the Riverside Motel on Wellington Street. It's a long term rental place and the police were called there last night, to your dad's unit."

"The police?" Kim yelped. "What the hell for?"

Andy moved and sat on the table in front of Kim & Tim. "This is really hard to say, but he was involved in a domestic dispute."

"Domestic dispute? What the hell is that?" Tim asked. "Mom was home!"

Andy looked at Tim this time. "Well, the other participant was a man."

Kim's mouth dropped open in astonishment.

Tim asked, "A man? What do you mean?" Then he got it. "Wait! No fuckin way! How can that be?"

Andy looked back and forth between the other siblings. Sue moved over and sat beside Kim, taking her hand.

Andy continued, "Well, according to the police report your dad had moved in there and had a frequent male guest. When the other guy showed yesterday up they were quiet for a while. Several hours later neighbours started complaining about loud voices, arguing. Then they heard breaking furniture so hotel staff called the police. An argument had apparently broke out when your Dad suggested they live together and the other man assaulted him and said he was going home to his wife."

Kim and Tim where astonished. "What room?" Tim asked after a minute of silence.

"I'm not sure I should say." Andy answered guardedly.

"What fuckin room!" The girls flinched as Tim stood to face Andy.

Andy stood too. "I don't know, man. What are you gonna do?"

"For fuck sakes! He's my Dad. I'm not gonna hurt him, I wanna make sure he's all right."

Andy looked to Kim and she nodded, crying.

"Suite 413. Do you want us to come along?

"Why the hell would I want....wait. Yeah. You come too. If I decide to stay for a while, you may wanna bring Kim home."

"Sorry, man. I wish I didn't have to tell you that." Andy said.

"That's okay, at least it was you guys, and not some cop or some stranger. Let's go."

They all went outside.

"I'm going to ride with Andy, Tim. Okay?" asked Kim.

"Sure."

Susie chimed in, "Okay, I'll ride with Tim then," and she looked up him. He nodded. They got into their cars and sped off with Tim leading the way.

Tim was speeding towards Wellington Street and when Susie spoke up.

"Tim? Sweetie?"

He glanced over, "Yeah?"

She put her hand on his arm, "Umm, could you slow down a bit? You're scaring me."

Tim looked in the mirror, and couldn't see Andy and Kim. After checking his speed, he slowed down from 130 kph to 90. Didn't want to be stopped for a ticket and the limit was 70 kph.

As they got close to the hotel he slowed even more. He was a little indecisive as he wasn't sure what tack to take. He was pissed because of his dad leaving without saying a word, and making his Mom feel like shit. But he was worried that his Dad might be badly hurt. He also wasn't sure his Dad would open the door for them so when they pulled into the parking lot they waited for Andy and Kim. Sue turned to him, "I'm really sorry this happened, Tim. I can't know what you are thinking, but you're a good guy, and of course we love Kim to death. This can't be easy."

"Well, I don't know what to think right now. My emotions are all over the place. I guess I just wanna find out if he's okay first. Then... I don't know. I mean, if he's gay. That happens. Gay people try to hide it, or hide from it for years sometimes 'til it just comes out. But he could have talked to us. Mom would've been hurt, but I gotta think it would've been easier to deal with than this."

Just then Andy pulled up beside him and they all got out.

"Kim and I were talking." Andy said before anyone else spoke.

"How 'bout if I pose as a maintenance worker? I'll get him to open the door, then you guys can do... whatever. Sue and I will wait outside then."

Tim thought for a second. "Good idea, man."

They found a housekeeping girl and slipped her a fifty to lend them a maintenance smock. They shortly found themselves in front of 413 and Tim and Kim held hands. They gave a quick nod to Andy to knock and he did.