First Anniversary Party Ch. 1

Story Info
Wife is coerced into letting his boss knock her up.
2.4k words
3.89
240.8k
43
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My wife Karen and I had just been invited to a party. It was in honour of our first wedding anniversary and being thrown by my boss, we couldn't say no. My wife is 5 foot 6, has shoulder length blonde hair, blue eyes, a near perfect figure (in my opinion) and nice c cup breasts. She never fails to attract the attention of single (or not) men whenever we go out. Both my wife and I are 23, getting married just after leaving university. Anyway, as it happened it was Karen's fertile period and we decided to start a family, when better than the sex filled weekend of our anniversary.

So I'm in our bedroom helping Karen decide what to wear. It being a formal party in a hotel hospitality suite, Karen had insisted on buying herself a brand new cocktail dress for the occasion. It was a typical black number that came down to about two inches below the knee with a small split in the side (Karen had always been quite conservative). The dress however did show a pleasing amount of cleavage compared to her usual outfits so I didn't complain.

"Honey, do you think this makes my bum looks big in this?"

Usually a dreaded question, but after a year of marriage I had worked out the perfect solution, I walked up to her, looked straight into her eyes and kissed her. Then one thing lead to another, and I start feeling her up groping those delicious tits. We fell onto the bed and I start working her dress up to her waist all the while driving her made with my mauling of her breasts. At this point I'm hard as a rock so without fanfare I unzip my trousers and let "the beast" as my wife calls it loose. (Okay it's only about six and a half inches but I've had no complaints yet). I peeled down my wife's lovely (surprising) black french cut panties all the while continuing the manipulation if her tits through her dress. So there we were, hard cock pointing at her pussy her panties in the corner of the room when the doorbell goes, "Taxi!" we both yelled in union. Quick as a flash we get dressed but lo and behold, my wife's panties were proving to be a problem. After a frantic 30 seconds of searching we hear the Taxi starting its engine outside so I just grabbed Karen and headed out the door.

"But I haven't got any panties on!" Karen kept on saying,

"Don't worry no one can tell" I replied as we rushed to the waiting cab.

"Please" my wife begged but when the cabby glanced over his shoulder she kept quiet.

"Regent Hotel please" I smiled at the cabby. Karen just scowled.

We arrived at ten past nine, slightly late but no one really minded and we started to mingle. The place was great; a buffet had been put on in one corner while the free bar was in another. All along the far wall was a stage where a five-piece band was setting up. I quickly spotted my boss and we headed over.

My boss was a short, weaselesque character I wouldn't give the time of day to unless he had power of life or death over me, which he did so we greeted each other with a warm handshake.

"How are the lovely couple, Karen you look ravishing this evening" said Karl (my boss). His eyes complimented his remark by taking a slow tour round my wife's body, pausing momentarily at her breasts. This did not go unnoticed by Karen, but since it was my boss she had the good graces to blush and smile a thank you.

"Well since everyone is here, lets get started on the fun stuff, presents!" Karl announced to the room. At the mention of presents Karen squealed in delight, she can be a little kid sometimes. Everyone gathered at the stage and one by one the presents were given out, there weren't that many as most there were just acquaintances who had got together and got us a nice selection of wines (a pity since I hate wine and Karen doesn't really drink). Finally there was only one present left to give out and that was Karl's. I say one present, there were two really, one to me which was an exquisite diner suite, while Karen got a new cocktail dress. This wasn't too much o f surprise to me as Karl had asked for Karen's sizes and mine in order to get the correct size.

Karen however was blown away. A chant started from somewhere near the back of the crowd for us to go get changed. Without even thinking I accepted and headed for the toilets. Karen however was a bit more reticent but with a bit of convincing she came with me to change. I didn't understand her resistance until she emerged from the toilet. My god, she was wearing a much shorter black dress than before, only down to mid thigh and showed acres of cleavage. I couldn't believe she would even wear this but I guess the drinks she had consumed so far tonight had loosened her up somewhat; I have to admit to feeling the effects myself even though I had only had one glass of punch.

As Karen emerged there was a cacophony of wolf whistles and catcalls, all she could do was blush and look down self-consciously. It was at this point I remembered that she wasn't wearing any panties and with the type of skirt she was now wearing, it wouldn't be long before everyone else realised as well.

Trying to look as calm (and sober) as possible I walked over to my wife, taking her arm and sauntered through the gathered throng to one of the tables set just off the central dance floor.

"Why are you wearing that, you know you've got no panties on!" I whispered urgently,

"I've got no underwear on" she replied, "How do you think I would get a bra on under this thing, but doesn't it turn you on?"

"Ordinarily maybe, but we have to stay here the rest of the night, there is no place I can take you to fuck your brains out" I said.

"Lets dance" was here only reply.

By this stage of the evening, Karl had brought us a few more drinks and the band were playing some nice songs, but not really close dancing music. So when Karl asked Karen to dance, she just winked at me and went to the dance floor.

I have to tell you at this point the room is most definitely spinning and I went into a dark corner, lay across two chairs and closed my eyes. That was the last I knew of the night, the rest of the story I found out about much later from my wife.

As I said before, Karl took Karen out onto the dance floor and almost immediately a slow song started. So, Karen and Karl start a slow dance. As the dance continues, Karen feels his hand slowly make its way down from her shoulder to her hip and then ever so slowly to her ass. She makes only a small effort to stop him, but due to the drink she just leaves be. Encouraged by my wife's lack of resistance, Karl moves his other hand down to her ass also but this time goes under her dress.

"But my husband..." Karen murmured

"If he minded I'm sure he would have said something" Karl replied softly as he continued mauling her ass cheeks.

"Please stop" complained Karen but it fell on deaf ears.

"Wow, no panties, how kinky lets see if you're natural" as he said this he slowly raised the hem of the skirt exposing her to anyone who happened to be looking.

"It appears so, good, I prefer them that way" said Karl, simultaneously inserting a finger into my wife's pussy.

"How dare you!" screamed Karen and stormed off in search of me leaving Karl looking rather sheepish on the dance floor. After looking for ten minutes Karen gave up on finding me and found two chairs of her own.

About five minutes, just after she's got comfortable, Karl comes over with another drink apologising profusely.

"You just look so goddamn hot in that outfit I'm sorry" said Karl "I just couldn't resist, but you know, if you are a bit nicer to me, your husbands position in the firm may well become advanced if you know what I mean, if not his career may well just stall. It's your decision."

"You pig. I would never cheat, especially now we are trying for a family!" replied my wife indignantly, and would have slapped him had she got the energy.

"Well think about it, I'll be waiting" Karl said as he left to mingle.

At about midnight people started to leave, but Karl took great delight in announcing that I was passed out in the corner and Karen was still partying hard, this got a few giggles. Also it was announced that as the party was now down to about 20 people, it would be moved up into the honeymoon suite of the hotel, which Karl hade previously booked for Karen and myself. Two men later introduced as Pete and Bryan lifted me up and carried me to the room, unceremoniously dumping me on the bed.

It turned out that there were ten couples and Karl at this point of the evening. We didn't know any of the couples; they were all private guests of Karl. With me passed out on the bed, the party continued in the other room, music and dancing appeared to be the preferred pastime. Over the next half hour each of the men in the room took turns dancing with my wife, none pushing it very far. This was until it was Karl's turn who took delight in Karen's inebriated state, pulling her into his rapidly hardening crotch all the while, massaging her ass underneath her dress. This got a few cheers from the other couples that at this point had stopped dancing and just watched. My wife just leant against Karl's shoulder quietly protesting though too drunk to do much to stop him.

Encouraged by this, Karl slowly lifted her dress too her waist, showing her off for everyone to see. Luckily for Karen, the dance ended there and everyone sat down for a break. Soon however, Karl suggested a party game that was met with a round of applause. The game decided upon was to be musical chairs with a difference. The rules where that all the men bar one would sit one the chairs in the room, (the other man would control the music), and the women would dance round until the music stopped, sitting on the closest man. The losing woman would be out, and her partner removed from the seats thereby continuing till there was a winner. This was all agreed upon, Karen not saying a word (later explaining she never heard anything) and everyone also agreed that Karl was to be Karen's partner as his wasn't present and I was passed out.

So the game started, Karen just followed the other women round until the music was stopped and she was grabbed by the man on the nearest chair. She screamed in shock but soon settled down when she saw the other women in similar positions. She also noticed that the other women were squirming quite a bit, trying to avoid the inevitable gropes of the men they were sat on. Bill, the man who had grabbed Karen though, was quite gentlemanly, holding Karen gently but firmly by the hips. The music then restarted, one couple having been removed form the game. When the music stopped once more, Karen was grabbed again but at least this time she was expecting it. The other women also this time and allowed the gropes to run free.

Frank, the man who had Karen this time was also slightly more adventurous, exploring Karen's firmed abs and ass with his hands. Luckily, the music restarted fairly quickly and the lights were dimmed "For better atmosphere" Pete claimed. Karen was getting more into the dancing part of this game now, shaking her ass for all to see. the music somehow continued for quite a while now, both men and women now enjoying my wife's excitable dancing. The music stopped once again, but there was no pretence of gentleman like conduct. the man who grabbed her immediately started to grope her tits with one hand while the other plunged beneath her skirt massaging the lips of her cunt. Karen tried to get up but the hold on her breast was too strong and she remained seated. Just then Pete who was controlling the music announced he needed the toilet and for everyone to remain where they were. Karen sighed at this and resigned herself to a long mauling. What she didn't expect was for two of her 'partners' fingers to work their way inside her pussy and start to finger fuck her in front of these other people. She thanked her lucky stars that it was too dark for anyone to see. All the manipulation and drink had gotten her wet and she almost missed the fingers when they were removed. Soon though, she felt something else pressuring at her cunt lips.

"No, please stop" whispered Karen as she tried in vain to get up. The hand that was at her breast moved to her hip, holding her firmly in place.

"Just think of your husbands career" replied Karl as he thrust upwards, impaling Karen in one go.

"No, no, no.." Karen kept repeating as Karl thrust in and out of her cunt.

"Surely one of the other women will see and put a stop to this" thought Karen, but as she opened her eyes, she saw the lights had been turned up and everyone was just watching. Then she heard one of the women say "Smile for the camera" as Pete swung round the corner with a Polaroid and started to snap away. At this Karen resumed her struggling but to no avail, Karl held her tight and whispered "Here it comes baby" and proceeded to explode in her cunt, filling here fertile womb with his sperm.

The look of defeat on her face must have been legendary as Karl slowly lifted her off his softening cock and removed her dress revealing her in all her glory to everyone present and the camera.

To be continued...