First Bad, Then Ugly, Finally Good

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I had some very deep thinking to do. For one coming from a respectable very conservative middle class family from a society where the sexes do not mingle I had now to take a decision on making a quantum leap into becoming a full-fledged porn star, no less. But then I am not like other South Indian girls from my socio-economic class. I have no hesitation in moving freely and on very friendly terms with young men. I have been kissed and fondled by many and I have had sex with three men before my marriage. I had no problem undressing before men. I must confess that when I do so I feel a tingle all over that I rather like. Yes, I am hard wired for being a porn star; then why not?

There was another point I had to analyse. What we were doing may not be illegal but I was sure we were teetering close to the very edge of illegality. What if the movies trickle into the Indian market? Porn knows no boundaries. Porn viewers don't care if the language is Russian or whatever? What if someone recognizes me? Well the chances are that they will think it was someone resembling me. I spent several hours in thought and finally decided that I would chance it. I enjoyed the life style of the family I had gotten into and decided I would be a faithful member.

The question whether I would mind having sex when others are watching did not arise. I would love it. As for being unfaithful to my husband that point was quite irrelevant for a person who has video recording of inserted her husband penis into another woman's vagina.

5

I was sharing my morning coffee the next day with Vidya and Kanaka. I asked them how their life style evolved. Both in their eagerness to tell me their story were tripping each other up.

"Saro," said Kanaka, "as a family we were rather loose in matters concerning sex. When we became producers of videos of weddings the move into porn followed inevitably."

"Tell her more about our family Kanaka," said Vidya.

"We are from a village near the Vaigai Dam in Madhurai district some 500 miles to the South. My grandfather and his brother were the heads of the joint family which consisted of their wives and children, their concubines and their children all under one roof."

"Our fathers had concubines too," said Vidya. "Rich landowners all have concubines. That is village culture. Our relationships are so tangled that drawing a family tree would be well-nigh impossible."

"We were very prosperous," continued Kanaka, "with rich agricultural lands irrigated by the Vaigai River, but tragedy struck first when an influenza epidemic that ravaged the South of India took away many of our family including both grandfathers and then came this crushing blow: the Vaigai Dam was built the best of our lands got inundated and all we got was a pittance as compensation.

Kishore who was just out of college decided the future of our family was not anymore in agriculture. He had qualification and experience of taking video professionally. He and aunt who is mother's half-sister came here to Bangalore and started this business. One by one after college we joined them.

"Producing porn videos must have been in Kishore's mind when he came here," said Vidya, "as you can see from the way he has designed the house. We produce a special type of porn. We call it family porn. The actors are all of one family. We all resemble each other so closely that we are able to make it appear that the relationships are all incestuous. This is a great selling point for porn."

"Tell me more about being loose in matters concerning sex."

"We are totally without inhibition," said Kanaka. "In our family sister bathing in the nude when brother or cousin is shaving was the normal thing to do. We do not even turn towards the wall."

"Once Dilip was shaving while I was bathing. He commented that my pubic hair was bushy. Thereupon at my request he shaved me." Vidya giggled as she said this, a sort of bubbling giggle. She seemed to take a lot of pleasure in narrating juicy secrets.

"Weekly oil bath was also a time for more frolics," said Kanaka, "we women would like our men to rub oil on our scalp and massage our muscles. We would be wearing shirt and blouse at the start but soon we would for all practical purpose be naked and our men would ignore muscles and go for softer parts."

"But this will surely lead to looseness in sexual conduct," I said.

"It does," said Kanaka. "I have had sex with all my cousins."

"Brothers?"

"I have none," said Kanaka, "but even if I had I would not. We draw the line there. We are not very secretive about sex. When indulging we are not very particular of closing doors and windows. On hot days if there is power outage we all move to the airy hall and sleep on mats. I will always be awake and alert for some one or the other will move over and they will have sex. One day Pratap and I unknown to each other were watching Kishore having it with aunt. After a while Pratap moved to my mat and we had it unmindful of the others sleeping in the hall. I slept after that but it would not be a surprise if the fucking epidemic had not spread from bed to bed."

"In our household," said Vidya, "it is impossible for girls past the age of 18 continuing for long as virgins. We are all on the pill. We are not ashamed to say these things about our family. We consider ourselves blessed."

"Blessed?"

"Yes, truly blessed. When I was in college many of my class mates were hungry for sex but had to wait for the day when they will be married which may even be in their late 20s and even 30s. We never suffered such agonies."

"I am curious to know how they came to know of me."

"You know Saro," said Kanaka, "our caste is a very small one. There are elders of our caste who keep tag of the all the families. One of them told us about you. He also cautioned us that there were rumours that you had the reputation of having boyfriends."

"That precisely what you were looking for isn't," I said and both the girls giggled.

"To be honest Saro," said Vidya, "we were rather worried about how you may react. That day when Dilip and I united after my bath we saw you watching us. When Kishore came down we crowded round him asking for your reaction. When he said that you were one with us we were all immensely relieved."

"Was making me a porn star part of the plan?"

"No," said Kanaka with vehemence. "Taking part or not is your choice, but I can tell you this, you have a presence that will make you a stand out performer. You have to take the decision and not only that you have to organize the show."

A tough ask but already a plan was forming in my mind.

6

The next morning when I was rummaging through my clothes I picked up a scanty dress that I have not been using for a while. It was something I used to wear at home as a teenager when my dad was away on his official tours. He would not have approved of it. Not that my mother was different but I usually got away with it. Why not make a start wearing it. I was taller and a bit stouter and the dress was on the tight side and came above mid-thigh level. It was just what I wanted. I wore bra and knickers and pulled the dress over me. I had a plan. Step two will follow if the reaction to step one is what I expect it to be.

The first person to see me as I descended the stairs was Pratap. He let out a raucous wolf whistle that brought Vidya the rest to the scene. Vidya's screech was ear-drum piercing. Everyone liked it Kishore more than the others. And then I spilled coffee on my dress. It was not accidental. I had to run up to my room to change and I changed into another dress of the same design but this time without bra and knickers.

Experts that they are they saw the change and read my thoughts as if I had spoken them. Pratap and Dilip soon materialised with their video cameras. The rest of us went about our jobs as usual but with the dress hardly reaching up to mid-thigh and the neck line low and the sleeve openings of the sleeveless dress as wide as it can be there was ample scope for the cameramen to record those parts the body the dress was supposed to hide. During the course of the next hour the cameras followed me as I went about my chores. Maybe I was bending down to pick up articles on the floor more frequently than was necessary and climbing the high stool to reach for items on the higher shelves that others could have done and maybe while serving breakfast I could have gone round to serve rather than stretch from one end with one leg up in the air.

I cannot say what effect my antics had on those about me but I was sexually so greatly aroused that I could feel moisture seeping out of my vulval cleft. I secrete a lot but that day I poured. The moistness about the vulva was bright and clear in the video and made quite a splash. I made no attempt to hide my arousal but I had to do something lest I burst.

"Pratap," I said, "I am in dire straits. Help me."

He thereupon handed the camera to my husband and we hugged. I fell backwards on the sofa with my dress all awry. He was soon naked and apparently as hot as I was for his penis had hardly settled in my vagina when he ejaculated in huge spurts and I got my climax in waves. I lay spread-eagled with Pratap on top of me.

"Satisfied?" he asked.

"Nope," I said, "send in Dilip."

Dilip must have anticipated the call for he was standing in line with his clothes off and from the corner of my eye I could see Kishore standing behind him.

"How does it feel entering a vagina that is already full," I asked Dilip. I have read that it is a great feeling.

"Delicious," he said. This was the first time I was having one man soon after another. I was not sure if I would climax. I did climax and when Dilip left and Kishore came in next I climaxed once again. I lay completely exhausted in his arms.

"I want to go up and wash," I said when I felt better.

I got up and took my dress and crumpled it and held it against my vulva in order not to spill the triple load of semen. My gait as I went up the stairs with weak knees holding the dress against my vulva was inelegant but in the video there was a piquant charm about it that made it a hot sell. That is how I became a porn star.

7

The months that followed were very happy and productive ones. But good things have a way of ending. I must admit that the life I was leading was exciting but secretive existence behind high walls was a severe strain. It had to end soon but when it came it was sudden and as unscripted as any of our videos.

It was our wedding anniversary. The celebratory dinner was over and we were rounding off the meal with my favourite Peach Melba.

"Kishore," I said, "I have an anniversary gift in mind. You have to promise me that."

"Darling, you have just to ask and I will go all out even to the top of the Himalayas to get it for you. Tell me what?"

"I want a baby."

My audience 'hooed' and 'aahed' in happy surprise.

"Sure darling," said Kishore, "throw away those pills at once."

And suddenly the flood gates opened.

"I want a baby too," said Kanaka speaking to Pratap who moved to her side.

"Dilip and I too," said Vidya.

"And I want to move back to our ancestral home. There a man is waiting for me," said Puspha.

It was surprising that all of us unknown to each other were all thinking of a more normal life style. Or maybe it was not a surprise. Anyway it was smoothly done and not a day too soon.

8

Two years have passed. Kanaka and Pratap have moved to Hyderabad 400 miles to the North and are prospering in the business they are such experts at. Kanaka is expecting. The services of the video firm of Dilip and Vidya are in great demand in Mysore 80 miles to the West. Kishore and I are continuing in Bangalore. Puspha is in her ancestral home no doubt enjoying the quiet life of agriculturists. More probably she is leading the hot life of newly married woman in a hurry to start a family. The Bangalore house is the same but windows have appeared were none existed and with the city expanding in all directions we have regular visits from many friendly neighbors.

Though I have been to my parent's home a couple of times this was their first visit to my home. They have come to spend time with their grandson.

"We never dreamed that our daughter will turn out to be such a model wife and mother," said my Mom. "We must thank God for giving us a son-in-law who could work that magic."

12